My new assistant (levi x rea...

Galing kay lilyackerman46

Yn Ln is a 30 years old girl that live in a apartment when one day a baby girl was left in her door step. Yn... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
levi fan arts
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21: finale
Thank you

Chapter 13

829 18 6
Galing kay lilyackerman46

Levi's point of view.

Me and yn are standing in front where squad wings will tell me what is the results of the previous product that they publish last Friday "sir the product was....... SUCCESSFUL we were able to sell over 98% of the previous product" the secretary of the squad said with a smile on his face i nod "good, tell to the members of the squad that all of them will have a two days day-off" i said making the guy smile even more.

" Thank you sir" he said then quickly go to the elevator.

"Yn what's my next schedule?" I ask not looking back.

"Your next schedule is a meeting with mr kenny ackerman at 6:30 am to 7:00 am then lastly you have a dinner with mr and mrs Rico for the new partnership of both of your and their company" yn said and i nod then started walking to my office.

"Thank you yn you can have a 1 hour break" i said before entering my office i heard a 'yes sir' from her before i close my door.

Reader's point of view.

After levi close the door i put the tablet down to my desk and started walking to the elevator. Once i'm at the cafeteria i went to the fending machine and get some ice coffee i stayed there in the cafeteria alone for about a minute then got bored so i went back up to my desk.

"Yn~" i heard a whisper from my left ear i look at who it was and saw hange looking at me like she was about to scare me but it didn't happen and also i got scared so i scream.

"What!? What happened?!" Levi came out of his office in a panic like someone had turn his panic mode on but he saw hange laughing "tch, io shitty glasses what are you laughing at?" Levi ask but hange only pointed at me.

He look at me sitting on the floor looking like i've seen a goust "mr Ackerman i'm so sorry i scream like that" i apologize.

"Tch, its okay at least i know who's fault it is" levi said looking at hange before looking back at me he hand me his hand and help me up.

"Sorry yn i was not planning on scaring you" hange said fixing herself.

"That's a lie is it shitty glasses?" Levi ask hange and she burst into laughter.

"Y-yes so sorry yn i mean i know you are jumpy but i didn't know your were that jumpy" hange said between her laugh.

"Again sir i'm sorry for the interruption" i apologize again but mr Ackerman said 'its okay' then went back to his office. I look at hange.

And she was grinning "what?" I ask fixing my skirt.

"He likes you" hange said and her grin turns into a smirk "you like him too?" What hange said made me blood go up to my face.

"Hange noo no no no nooo" i immediately decline but she kept on grinning.

"Awww~ come on" she kept teasing me.

[A/n: hey reader's i just want to make an announcement about your personality
Sad when ever your sad you will not show it because it makes you think that if you ever let anyone see you cry you are making them feel the same way.
Happy when ever your happy you smile, giggle a lot, laugh, and so on your smile is cute to levi your giggle makes levi feel butterfly in his stomach your laugh makes levi and everyone around you smile.
Angry when ever your angry your are really scary like kushina from naruto your hair float your voice are scary and no one i mean no one can stop you when you are angry everyone would always find a safe place to hide from you until you calm down and not even levi cane stop you.
Depressed you actually never get depressed after lana came to your life but i'll tell you any way. You would eat a lot of ice cream and you would rap yourself in a blanket.
Excited you will keep your excitement in and don't let anyone see or sense you are excited.
Nervousness you would sweat a lot your stutter, you can't look at anyone in the eye and tremble or even trip.and love nervousness your sweat, stutter, tremble, blush, dont look at his eyes, and can't think properly.
Guilt when ever you feel guilty you would not look at anyone you will be silent for the time being until that guilt go away.
Okay i'm running our of ideas about your emissions now lets continue the story]

"Awww come on" hange kept teasing me.

I got mad just in level 1 i gave her a death glare and she got the message "okay okay i'll stop just stop glaring at me" hange spoke i calm down and sat back to my chair.

"So what do you want?" I ask while looking at the documents on my computer.

"Yea about that mr. Smith told me to give this to you then to give it to mr Ackerman" hange said handing me a document i open the envelope and read it for a minute then give it to hange "so?"

"Okay you can go to his office but knock first" i said typing and didn't even look at her i heard her knock and heard a come in i heard hange's footsteps and the door close.

I just kept on typing on my computer and drinking my ice coffee when i heard the door open once more i look who it is and saw hange "hey hange" i greet her like nothing happen minutes ago.

"Well i gotta go mr. Eyebrows must me waiting for me" Hange said i giggled at the nicknames she give to our bosses.

" Okay i'll see you later" i said as hange wave back and started walking to through the hallway.

As soon as hange's presence are gone i felt like i forgot something then i saw an email it was from levi i opened it and it says.

Yn where are my black tea?
-levi

'ohhh so that's what i was supposed to do' i immediately stood up and fast walk to the elevator. I push the botton to the cafeteria. Once i'm there i went to the kitchen and boiled some water then took out the keys levi give me and open one of the cabinet and it reveal a bunch of black tea leaves he doesn't trust his employees to his own tea.

After the water boiled i put it in the tea cup and as soon as i was about to go i was already at the elevator then my mind hit me with a 'did i lock the cabinet?' my eyes widen i was about to leave the elevator to see for myself when it closes i panic and press the botton of the floor again good thing it listen the door open and i still have the cup with me and i walk back to the kitchen.

I open the door and i put the tea somewhere and went to the cabinet and it was lock 'omg i panic for nothing' i said and look back at the tea cup picked up and went back to the elevator it opened and i push the botton to the right floor.

When the door opened i step out then walk to the office i opened the door and i bump into a rock chest and the tea spilled. I move back and saw levi looking at me with a bored expression he look at his suit i look too and there it was the tea "Omg i'm sos sorry sir i didn't mean to" i apologize.

"Tch, its okay just clean this mess then get me another tea and i'll go change" levi said and walk back into the office i pick up the tea cup and put it in my desk then went to the room where the cleaning supplies are.

I took the mop and went back to the office and clean the stain i place back the mop and took the tea cup with me and make another one. I went back to the office i opened the door and brought the tea to his desk and he looked at me i feel guilty because i spilled tea on his business suit so i look away with no smile.

Levi's point of view.

I look at yn and she look guilty so i stood up and hug her "s-sir?" I heard her voice.

I let go of the hug even if i don't want to i feel warm and safe with my arms around her "no need to feel guilty its okay" i reassure her she just look away i bring my hand to her chin and left it for her to look at me. "No need to guilty i'm not burned or hurt nor am i irritated that my suit has tea in it" i said trying to comfort her but i said a wrong words my words only made her even more guilty 'greta job levi you made her feel worse' i scold myself.

She took her face back gently and started walking but i stopped her by grabbing her wrist she look back into my eyes those (eye color) eyes "look that was not i was saying i was saying is don't feel guilty i feel completely fine plus i was also planning on changing my clothes" i said.

"Wait really?" She ask i nod and give her a small smile "so your not mad?" She ask and i shook my head 'no' i saw he smile the smile i wanted to see every day. "I should probably go back" she said and i nod its pretty easy to cheer her up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello Reader's i'm so sorry for not updating lately i had a project i have to finish for a 20 points of grade so i focus on that for about a day.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ โ€ข mikasa ackerman x fem reader! โ€ข *THIS STOR...
10.8K 748 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
23.7K 946 17
After months of trying, Y/n L/n lands a job as a librarian at the local university her best friend Armin works at. She thought this job would be qui...
36K 1.2K 103
Follow Lara's journey, an orphan girl of just ten years old, who joins the Survey Corps. Having Levi Ackerman and Hange Zoรซ as her tutors, her life t...