Chronicles Of A Mischief Maker

By NovaStormSanctuary

Here is a collection of one-shots with random ideas I had for the trickster god. I guarantee you it is mostl... More

Yes Ma'am (Sub!LokiXDom!Reader)
Promise (TVA!Loki) Smut
I Own You Now (LokiXTransFemReader)
Pub Bet (Public! Smut)
Welcome Home (Sub! Loki x Dom! Reader)
Beach Day Debt (Pool Smut)
Quiet In The Library (Dirty Talk Smut)
Tradition (Hallow-Fluff)
The Right Costume (Hallow-Smut)
Is Shower Sex Technically Also Aftercare? (Quirophilia)
Weightless Desperation (Hallow-Smut!)
Primal (Hallow-Smut!)
The Wager (Domestic Loki Fluff)
Beg (Sub! Loki)
Slow And Steady (First Time)
Overwhelmed (Overstimulation)
Absolute Zero (Angsty Fluff) (Request Fill)
Silence In Screaming (Dirty Talk)
Platonically (Touch-Starved Fluff)
Not-So-Platonically (Platonically Sequal)(Desire smut)
Bath Time For King Loki (Master/Slave)
Different Point Of View (Third Base)
Cravings (FFM Threesome)
Unique (Fluff)
Punishment (Prof/Student)
News (Overwhelmed Sequel)
Hunger (Cravings Sequal) (MMF Threesome)
Spoiler Alert (Exhibitionism)
My Queen (Bondage)
My First Book!
Hmm...

Naughty Kitten (Hallow-Smut!)

2.2K 19 2
By NovaStormSanctuary

A//N: This is a sequel to I Own You Now! Read that if you want context. Also-

We're almost at 600 reads... Ya'll need jesus.

Don't worry I do too.

Either way thank you so much! Happy Halloween please remember that requests are open and click on my name to check out my other works!

WARNING: Petplay, blowjobs, dirty language, name-calling, punishment, ddlk talk, choking, collars, anal, check-ins, safeword use, fluff

You glanced between the two boxes you'd been staring at forever and huffed before picking one of the dog collars up, turning it over you winced at the price and set it back down. You pressed in your lips and looked up to see another row before spotting a nice one, and picked it up with a smile "Perfect" you murmured. A sales associate walked up with a smile "Finding everything okay?" she asked, you nodded and held one out "Yeah, I think I'll go with this one" you said.

You were at a specialty dog store getting a collar for... Your 'dog'... and the dog's name is 'Loki's anniversary present'.

You approached the counter "Would you like to add an engraving to the name tag?" she asked, you nodded "Yeah, please, Loki" you said. She nodded and shoved the collar in the machine, she pressed a few buttons then walked back to the counter "Be like five minutes, that'll be 45.39" she said. You nodded and pulled out your wallet "Hey, you're that smart guy with the avengers right? The werewolf?" she asked.

You blinked in annoyance, why did everyone think that?

You sighed "Yes I am (Y/N) the animal shifter," you said with a smile, trying to be polite for a fan. She smirked and grabbed a pen then your hand "Always wanted to date a superhero" she said while scribbling some numbers on your hand. You frowned in annoyance and cleared your throat as she finished "Thank you, but I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that." you said, resting your hand at your side, mentally noting to wash it off. She looks disgusted for a minute before looking away, staring at the engraving machine as it chipped away at the metal, you stared too.

Five minutes later, as promised, it was done and it looked amazing! She closed the box and shoved it over "Wash my number off when you get a chance" she murmured, you rolled your eyes and took it "Yeah like I wasn't going to do that before" you said before turning "Hope you and your fag boyfriend enjoy hell" she hisses. You stopped and inhaled then exhaled before walking to the door 'Nah, fuck this lady' you thought then turned "Hey!" you exclaimed, getting her attention. You smirked "Does it help that I'm dressed like a chick when we fuck?" you asked before turning, reveling in her 'about to vomit' look.

The past year with Loki put your confidence at an all-time high. You'd have never said that to anyone before but you'd relish the thought, The God Of Mischief was also a man of worship and that's how he's made you feel for 365 days.

You bit back a smile before you cleared your throat "Maybe some of those caramels he likes too and that'll be good" you said, stopping off at a bathroom to wash your hands.

--At The Compound--

You entered your room and quickly shut the door behind you, you grabbed the cute outfit you wanted to wear tonight and tucked it away into the Ganachery bag. You smiled down at the present again, honestly, it looked good with the worn green and brown leather and the gold metal, it was perfect. You glanced up "J.A.R.V.I.S. is Loki back from his mission?" you asked, he chimed "Yes, he's in his room. He's asked me to let him know when you've arrived. Shall I tell him?" he asked. You cursed a little, you were trying to get back before he did so you could surprise him in his room all dressed up.

You nodded "Yeah, let him know I'm back." you said then smirked "Tell him to come to see me?" you asked "Of course." he said. You chuckled knowing he doesn't like 'being summoned by the voice in the walls' and you were probably gonna get in trouble for that. You pulled out the clothes and changes quickly, you found some green and black lingerie Loki bought you, his favorite, and threw on a baggy knit sweater that just hung off your shoulders, and some black thigh highs. You applied some quick makeup and smiled in the mirror before brushing your hair, you and Loki together had managed to make what amounted to an entire second wardrobe.

The idea, of course, is to eventually get rid of the first one.

Eventually.

You glanced overhearing a certain knock at the door so you knew it was Loki, you smiled and ran over to the bag, grabbing the collar and the chocolate box. You jogged over to the bed and knelt, holding the chocolate box in your hands "Come in!" you exclaimed. Loki quickly entered and closed the door, locking it quickly, you took this time to eye him up and down, he wore jeans 'Fuck' you thought appreciatively. Loki in jeans turned out to be a HUGE weakness for you, and he knew it. He was also wearing a hoodie (yours) and had his hair tied up in nordic braids.

He hadn't even turned around yet and you were already biting your lip and eying him. He finally turned around to face you and stopped halfway there before a huge grin spread across his face, he finished turning and pocketed his hands as he eyed you. He chuckled and walked over leisurely to you "It seems I'm not the only one who dressed up" he said while unzipping the hoodie. You chuckled and eyed the black button-up he wore underneath "Did you think you would be?" you asked as he placed the jacket on your dresser as he passed it.

He shrugged as he approached you "I just..." he trailed then froze again, squinting his eyes at your neck. You smirked a little "Like my present?" you asked, holding out the box of chocolates. He glanced down at the chocolates then back up to your neck "I..." he trailed, tilting his head at you. You arched a brow and set down the box, still smiling widely "Did I break you?" you asked, relishing in his reaction.

He stood upright and smirked slowly at you "No, no... Does this mean?" he asked, you smiled and nodded "Yes to uh... Your kinky anniversary request" you said, holding up one finger. He eyed you up and down with a slow nod, trying to recover cooly from his small braingasm at the sight of your collar. You cleared your throat "And it's... a yes to what you asked me last night." you said.

He widened his eyes and pulled out his hands, holding them out to you "Are you sure?" he asked gently, you smiled and nodded "Yeah, I... I thought about it and I think I'm ready. Tomorrow though. Tonight is for just us" you said. You reached out a hand to him, he smiled and took your hand "Let me get a look at that" he said before gripping your collar, pulling you to him. He smirked a little "Where'd you get this?" he asked, you blushed "A dog boutique" you said, he chuckled "Still too shy to go into those shops eh?" he asked. You chuckled "Yes, okay?" you said then rolled your eyes.

He frowned a little and yanked you to him so he was inches away from your face, you gasped in surprise at the sudden move "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" he asked. You pressed your lips in "Y-Yes" you said, shortly after murmuring "M'Sorry", he chuckled "You will be" he said, "Are you ready to be my good little kitten" he pulled you closer to him.

You pressed your lips together at the force of being pulled to him and nodded "Yes Daddy" you said, he exhaled before pushing you against the mattress "Good kitten." he said before kneeling between your legs. He took your hands and roughly pinned them above your head with one hand, you just watched meekly as he moved you like you were nothing. He leaned down and kissed you roughly, his free hand going to your side as you moaned into him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He pulled back "Are you still okay with making... alterations?" he asked, you smiled and nodded "I am" you said. He nodded and sat up, pulling you with him "Do you know what kind you want?" you asked, wrapping your arms around his neck. He rested his hands on your side as he smiled, resting his forehead against yours "I don't know I didn't think I'd get this far" he said. You snickered a little then pulled back "Here, I've got an idea" you said then closed your eyes. You carefully shifted partially into cat form, letting two black ears pop out of your head and a long black tail grows out of your lower back.

You opened your eyes to see Loki watching you carefully "Did it hurt?" he asked, you shook your head "It's a little uncomfortable but little transformations like this aren't too bad" you said. He eyed you up and down with his hands pocketed, you smiled and fiddled with your sweater sleeves "Master's allowed to touch his kitten" you said. He shuddered and smirked, stepping back over to him "Did Kitten choose black for me?" he asked, you pressed in your lips and nodded shyly. He smirked "I'm sure kitten was excited for tonight and simply... forgot something important," he said

He smiled seeing you excited "Tonight you belong to me." he said, latching the leash on before he turned you around to face him. "Your tight body" he trailed his hand down your side, giving you a quick shiver "Your pleasure" he squeezed your ass hard enough to make you gasp. He took this opportunity to bite your lip a little, you moaned and he chuckled, releasing your lip "And finally your words" he said.

He smirked "All of you is mine. Understood kitten? Who is in charge?" he asked, pulling up on your leash, you gasped again "You are," you said, he nodded as he sat inches from your lips. He licked his lips "You will do everything I say or I'll leave you on the edge and walk out that door" he said.

You nodded "Yes Loki" you whispered out, you could see the goosebumps on his skin every time you said his name. He inhaled "Good girl," he said before touching your face gently "Did my kitten miss Daddy?" he asked, thumb stroking your cheek. You nodded, face beginning to flush, he shook his head "Words kitten" he demanded, tugging your collar upward so you were closer to him.

You parted your lips barely "Yes Loki" you said, he grinned widely at you "Thats it good girl... I missed you too" he said then tugged you back over to the bed, you followed eagerly. He turned and sat on the edge "Come here kitten, sit by Daddy's legs." he cooed, you smiled and knelt in front of him. He rested his hands on top of your head, "Why don't you give Master his proper welcome home?" he asked, stroking your ears. You whimpered against your lips and nodded, you stood and began stripping him, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside, then you knelt in front of him. You unbuckled his pants and pulled his pants down, leaving his boxers as he preferred to be fresh after a mission.

You pulled his length out, blushing as it was already fully engorged and ready for your mouth. You looked up at Loki as you licked the tip gently, resting your hands on each side of his thigh. He wanted softly as you licked the head and rubbed his thighs gently before you took the head of his cock into your mouth. He moaned as you began sucking on the head and pooping your mouth off, teasing him just how he liked. He pressed in his lips as he watched you, his hand now gently resting on your head "That's my good kitten" he moaned out.

You smirked before taking his head in again and suddenly deep-throated him completely. He jumped at the sudden warmth engulfing him and arched back, his free hand gripping you intensely. Your hair pulled at the roots with his pleasure, tugging at your sensitive ears "Oh fuck you know just how to swallow me like a good fucking kitten" he moaned out with a small growl to his undertones. You whimpered against him, still bobbing your head to hear his small moans and possessive growls, and began stroking him when you needed a moment from sucking. He yanked your head back, making you pop off of his cock though you kept wanking him off "Good little slut, you always know how to suck me" he said before groaning out pathetically. You smirked and continued stroking feeling almost proud to bring a god almost to his knees.

Almost.

He pulled you back and pushed you onto the bed "Here I am my pet, are you ready for Daddy's cock?" He asked his filthy language made you tremble under him. You nodded "Yes Daddy" you gasped out, still squirming with need. He smirked down at you "Good kitten... On your fours" he said, nudging his head over. You swallowed and nodded before moving to get on your hands and knees, Loki moved behind you, you bit your lip feeling his fingers nestle into the spots of your hipbones they knew too well.

He chuckled and ground against you, his thick cock pressing your panties against your entrance. You let out a small gasp and whimpered, lowering your chest to the bed "Oh ho, my good little kitten remembers my favorite way to fuck her." He said, running his hand up your back. You arched your back as he moved so his hand curved under your shirt and bra in one swoop. He turned his hand and unclipped the bra, pulling his other hand away to remove the baggy sweater and the bra in one push, throwing them off the side of the bed.

He ground against you as he sat up, softly rocking his hips against yours "God I want you, I couldn't stop thinking about this on the mission. Just how warm you feel when I'm inside you" he murmured as you groaned. You gripped the sheets, biting your lip as he pushed your panties down, his other hand gripped your asscheek and slapped it, earning a gasp from the back of your throat. He chuckled a little "Don't think I've forgotten about the attitude I received earlier... " he said, leaning over so his chest was against your back. You moaned against the mattress as the weight of his body held you down, his hips pinning yours together.

You swallowed "I'm sorry Master-" you gasped feeling him slap your ass "Did I say you could speak? Did I ask you a question?" he asked. You bit your lip, fist-clenching in the sheets "No master, I'm sorry." you said, gasping as he ground against you "Thats right kitten" he said. He sat back up, the weight lifted off you smoothly, leaving you whimpering at the loss "How shall I make you my good kitten again?" he asked.

You whimpered as he reached down and gripped your hair, pulling you up so your back met his chest, his fingers scratching your cute little ears. He still held your hips to his, gripping you tightly as he leaned his head onto your shoulder, grinding his hard member up against your ass "I know... I think I'll use my kitten's body to relieve all the stress I'm feeling. If you're good and you make Master cum with your cute little ass, I'll consider giving you your anniversary present." he said. You blinked 'Wait, he got me something?' you thought, truly not thinking he would, your thoughts were caught up as he ground against you again.

You moaned "Focus pet, what do you say?" he asked, you nodded, "I want to be good for Daddy" you groaned out, he chuckled "Good girl," he said then pushed you down harshly. You sat up on your arms as you feel him positioning himself at your quivering asshole, you whimpered feeling him trace around you "What does my kitten say?" he asked. You whimpered "P-Please fuck me, Daddy, I need it" you moaned out, feeling yourself pulsate with need, he inhaled deeply before carefully pushing into you. You gasped and gripped the bedsheets feeling his swollen head push its way in, his shaft gently following behind, he was being gentle but he wasn't stopping either, he quivered with need behind you.

You panted loudly as you felt his hips against you, he was all the way in, you panted with him, trying to adjust to the feeling. He panted "Color?" he asked "Green," you said, he nodded then bit his lip before beginning to slam back and forth into you, relentlessly, leaving you gasping and moaning loudly. His thrusts were animalistic and desperate, his hands tightened around your hair and your hips as he threw his head back. He only did this after really annoying missions, using your body as his stress relief toy, taking out every bit of anything that bothered him on your tight arsehole.

You loved it.

He panted, his hand going from your hair down your head to the leash as it laid on the bed, pulling back on it just lightly to feel the collar's pressure on your neck. You gasped a little feeling him pull back on the leash as he thrusts in and out of you relentlessly "Thats a good kitten" he moaned out. You panted hoarsely as you gripped the bedsheets feeling yourself emptied and filled before you could process either, the collar yanking on your throat topping everything off but you felt overwhelmed.

You swallowed dryly "Y-Yellow" you said, causing him to stop everything and lean down "What is it babygirl?" he asked, kissing your cheek. You panted as he stroked your arm gently "J-Just ease up on the choking, it all feels really good but it's a lot." you said. He nodded and kissed your cheek "Okay.... Anything else?" he asked, you shook your head and moaned "N-No, please keep fucking me, please" you whispered out. He moaned and pulled back, continuing his rough thrusts, both his hands gripping your hips now, slamming your hips down to his "My desperate little kitten, needing me to stop because something feels too good, poor thing must have been so needy while I was gone." he said.

You moaned to a rhythm that matched the sound of your hips slapping, your cock straining against the panties as you could feel your end approaching "A-Am I doing good for Master?" you asked. He groaned "You're doing so well kitten, Master's almost done... Are you getting close?" you nodded, moaning outward as he spanked you again "No cumming until I say, understand?" he asked. You moaned and panted, turning your head to the side as your eyes shut "Yes Daddy" you panted, trying to push away the urge. He groaned and leaned down until his mouth was right outside your ear again, he moaned and groaned into your ear before he smirked.

"15"

Your eyes widened "No Loki, no" you groaned out desperately

"14"

You whimpered and bit your lips together "Please Loki" you gasped as he spanked you "Would you rather I start from 20?" he asked. You shook your head moaning pathetically, just trying to delay your orgasm as much as possible

"13"

You whimpered as his hand gripped your ass tightly

"12"

He spanked you again, making you moan and squirm against you as he continued his frenzied speed.

"11"

You groaned deeply "Loki please hurry~!" you moaned out, feeling yourself build, grunting as you felt him spank you again.

"Come on, be a good kitten for Daddy... 10."

You whimpered and let your chest collapse to the bed, muffling your desperate mewls into the sheets as you gripped them tightly.

"9"

You kept your face down, gripping the bed tightly as Loki used you for a few moments before he pulled out, you whimpered out and pulled your head up "Daddy-" your whimpering was interrupted as Loki flipped you over. You gasped as your back hit the mattress, in moments Loki spread your legs again, sliding inside of you roughly again "I want to watch my kitten cum" he growled out. His eyes were wide and dilated, he was thrusting heavily as he rested his hands behind your knees, propping you up.

"8"

You gasped as the new position let him fuck you deeper, he was tapping your prostate before but now he was full-on slamming it.

"7 my good kitten"

You whimpered with his thrusts, still trying to evade punishment

"6,"

He slowly leaned his head back as he continued thrusting

"5, FUCK!"

You jumped as he swore, his thrusts becoming erratic and languid, he was coming close, showing that he was just as desperate and needy as you were.

"4... 3."

You panted, gripping Loki's shoulders feeling yourself let a little go seeing as Loki was speeding up a bit.

"2"

He panted then leaned down, effortlessly pinning your arms up above your head "Who are you coming for (Y/N)? No names, who owns you?" he asked. You whimpered "You Loki, I'm cumming for you, you own me." you said, leaning your head back as his mouth attacked your neck.

"1"

Your mouth hung open as you felt your climax building "Good girl... Cum for me baby, cum around me." he moaned out. You arched back feeling yourself be pushed over the edge

"0"

You twitched as you came around him, clenching around him, as your body spasmed from your prostate orgasm. You panted and squirmed against him as you rode out the full-body sensation he was giving you, letting your whole body melt against him and the bed. You both panted in almost a rhythm as you stayed in the intimate state, just enjoying the way the other feels, warm and safe. Loki released your legs, letting them fall to the bed before he leaned down and peppered your face with kisses "Good girl, that was amazing" he whispered gently. You panted weakly through a smile as he kissed between compliments and praise, occasional appreciative swearing.

You huffed eventually "C-Can you pull out now?" you asked, he sniffled "Right sorry," he said then slowly pulled out with a groan. You whimpered feeling emptied and let your legs lay flat, panting as he moved to lay beside you, pulling you into his chest tightly. You both took a moment to breathe, enjoying being wrapped up in each other's bodies for a few moments until Loki shifted. You looked up to see Loki grabbing something out of the pants pocket he grabbed for you "What are you doing?" you asked "Being a man of my word" he laid back, handing you a long box.

You took the box and sat up, opening the box to reveal a very simple gold bracelet with small emeralds of different shapes and sizes littered across it. You looked at him "I love it, Loki it's beautiful" you said then looked back and the bracelet, going to clasp it onto your wrist as he sat up. He helped you position it before resting his arm behind you as he rested his head on your shoulder "Anything for my kitten" he whispered.

You chuckled and closed your eyes, desummoning the cat parts as you let yourself collapse onto the bed taking him with you. He lazily kissed across your chest as you giggled, he was exhausted poor thing "Loki" you said, he looked up from your chest "Let's get some rest." you said. He nodded and smiled, moving so he laid beside you, pulling you against him "Happy Anniversary" he whispered, kissing your head. You smiled "Happy Anniversary," you said back, lazily kissing his shoulder as the two of you drifted off into each other's arms.

--The Next Day--

You crossed your arms nervously as you waited for Loki to come out of the restroom, staring at yourself in the mirror. It took a few costume changes before you finally decided on a tank top and some shorts, something you could move quickly in if needed but also comfortable. You inhaled through your nose, taking a deep breath as you closed your eyes, then exhaling and opening them again.

You glanced up seeing Loki had finally stepped out and was leaning in the doorway, "Take as many of those as you need to" he said as he walked over. He stepped behind you and rubbed your shoulders gently, breathing with you "Thank you" you said after a moment, uncrossing your arms. Your makeup and hair were both done up as well, Loki recommended it for mostly the confidence boost.

You pressed in your colored lips, looking at Loki in the mirror "I could never do this without you, you know." you said, fiddling with your fingers. He looked at your face in the mirror as you smiled, tears threatening to fall from the corners of your eyes "It took so long just to be comfortable with myself and... granted you didn't react the greatest when you find out." you said, shooting him a look.

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling your back to his chest "Like you won't be calling me King tonight after dinner" he said. You snickered and looked down at your hands "But... Afterward, I expected you to just want me for sex, and I was fine with that but you completely made me feel beautiful and confident and I had no idea how badly I just needed someone to tell me all that." you said. He pulled you tightly to him "So, thank you Loki, truly." you said, tilting your head to the side as he softly kissed your neck.

You closed your eyes as he kissed up and up until he got to your jaw and pulled away "Come on" he said, taking your hand in his and walking you to the door. You swallowed nervously as he opened the door, gently pulling you outside with him, that was step one, definitely one of the hardest ones. You huffed and walked with Loki down the hall, slightly jogging to catch up with him as the two of you walked hand in hand down the hall "See? This isn't so bad." he said.

You inhaled through your nose "It's not this part I was scared of" you said, staring at a certain corner, around it was all of the Avengers. You knew that for a fact because you went out of your way to schedule what they thought was a dinner meeting. Loki stopped and turned to you, grabbing your hands in his gently "(Y/N), truly, if you're not comfortable now is the time" he said. You inhaled, looking at him in the eyes as you mulled over your options before you exhaled "No... I have to do this... I'm sick of hiding it and I'm sick of agonizing over them finding out." you said.

Loki smiled proudly and kissed your hands before you two walked around the corner into the little kitchen area, everyone was chatting amongst themselves. Thor, Tony, and Steve stood beside the couch chatting as Natasha and Bruce sat on the couch waiting for you and Loki to show up. You inhaled, gripping Loki's hand tightly before you cleared your throat, they all seemed to look up as Nat stood "Oh finally let's get some food I'm-" she stopped talking when she turned. Everyone seemed to be staring pretty intently, no emotion seemed to show, they were just processing everything before them right now.

'Oh good, literally the thing I least wanted to happen.'

It was Tony who facially reacted, he looked mad, he held out his hand, preparing to say something. You clenched your eyes shut, preparing for some yelling, some reaction, anything!

"Why the hell are you holding Loki's hand?"

You blinked a little and let your body unclench as you looked at the group, they all looked pretty upset right now, except Thor who just looked ecstatic. You arched a brow and held up your hands "He's comforting me... Because I'm... doing this." you said, gesturing your outfit. Nat scoffed "Yeah, you look great, are you two dating?" she asked, gesturing between you two. You looked at Loki who looked just as confused as you do "We have been for a year." you said "Yesterday" Loki corrected. You inhaled and looked at him mouthing 'Really?' he only shrugged and turned back to the situation at hand.

Thor smiled "I think it is wonderful for the both of them!" he exclaimed, crossing the room and taking your free hand "Lady (Y/N) lovely to meet you," he said, going to kiss your hand. Loki leaned over and flicked his ear, pulling you to him by your waist "No, none of that." Loki almost hissed, glaring at his brother. Thor raised his hands and backed up "Okay, thoroughly taken I see." he teased as you flushed "So... what officially are you?" Bruce asked, trying to steer the conversation away from that. You smiled "I'm trans, I am a woman and would prefer to go by she/her from now on... I don't have a name picked out yet, and I'll always respond to (Y/N)" you said.

Steve smiled at you "Thank you for telling us (Y/N)" he said, you smiled back, thanking the stars Steve was so nice considering how people from his time were. You looked over at Loki with a smile as he beamed at you "That however I'm not okay with." Tony said you rolled your eyes "Tony, we've been together for a year, it's a bit late." you said. He clapped his chest, under the reactor "Well it's new to me" he said in surprise "I swear to god if she texts me so much as a frowny face I will burn your world down." Nat said flatly, glaring at Loki.

You huffed a laugh that you couldn't hold back, you covered your mouth but it couldn't stop laughing for a moment. Tears of relief beginning to pour from your eyes "Alright alright" Tony said, walking over and hugging you tightly "I'm sorry... I know this is hard." he said. You sniffled a little and shook your head "Sorry I've just been dreading this for so long and I'm just so happy it's over with" you said, wiping your eyes as Loki squeezed your hand.

Tony cleared his throat and nodded, placing a hand on your shoulder as Bruce walked over "I assume I'll be seeing you in my office soon?" he asked. You sniffled and nodded "I trust no one else." you said with a smile still feeling overwhelmed "Come on, let's get some food," Nat said, gesturing everyone to leave. Loki turned with the others, waiting for them to get in front of you two before he span you to face him and kissed you softly "I'm very happy they hate me more than they care about you coming out honestly." he joked. You giggled as he kissed you again then turned and hugged his arm as you walked to catch up to them, leaving all your worries and anxieties behind you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 63 4
•a short series of connected one-shots about your new relationship with Loki as it progresses• •heavily features Attention Whore!Loki• (first two cha...
2.8K 63 14
Here we go again! Originally I had this file saved as a draft, like something for me just to write my ideas down, and maybe publish them when I feel...
415K 7.7K 12
"As of now, you will call me master, and I shall call you mine! Do you understand?" You're a trainee clinical psychologist who accidentally gets on...
4.6K 235 36
♤Infatuation of the mind♤ "Someone paid you to kill me?" In the midst of your sister's arranged marriage to the God of thunder. You meet the dark and...