๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š / ๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ...

By renenatic

โ”Š โ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night s... More

๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š.

๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.

1.4K 70 32
By renenatic

𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

having friends by your side and will never leave you was one of the best feeling, you felt like a cool person or something that someone was able to be friends with you till the end.

i can tell (well maybe) that there's two kinds of friends, yes there's different kinds of friends but let's just focus with this infamous one ok?

a friend were the type of an extrovert maybe? well it's based in my experience but anyways it's the type of person who had a lot of stamina that you'll started to think that she's an immortal or something.

you can vent to them when you had a bad day or you just wanted to let out your tears and they will listen to you and will be your shoulder if you need them.

they will respect your decision if you indeed wanted to be alone but if the word 'i love you' suddenly came to their phone out of the blue we'll expect them to teleport right away.

they would match your crazy attitude just to make you happy and be felt an important person to them. they will also follow you even if it's something crazy like burning a car down or ring a doorbell at the random house and run away after that.

friends will do anything just to make you happy and let you feel an important person to them but of course not all friends are that right?

a friend who will all kind and an acting angel towards you, will be at your side whenever they need you but at the back of their heads were long devil horns and an ugly features.

they will laugh through your corny jokes but deep inside they hate it and found it annoying.

if you did tried to vent to those kinds of friends of yours they will try to change the topic than you'll just joined them since you don't want them to feel bad.

will talk mean thing about you from behind your back but when it comes facing them, they will act nicely and kind towards you as if they didn't just spread rumors about you.

well that's my opinion about friends- some of them were based in my experience actually but moving on.

other friends who you grow close with will start growing unexpected feelings towards eachother that they thought it wouldn't happens but hey it did congrats i guess.

no wonder there's this time you'll start being flustered around them whenever they did something you didn't expect it, they also think the same- but they think you looked cute when you were flustered.

or like you felt something warm on your stomach- what was it called again? right everyone says it butterflies. whenever they did something simple that made your heart stop beating for a second or when you see them smile towards you, the warm feeling won't leave you alone wanting to admit that you like them and its finale.

and of course all people that like their friend didn't loose the opportunity to confess to them if they don't want other people confess first before them.

there's sometime who got rejected and wanted to be just friends and you're here saying 'sure it's fine i understand' but deep inside you're actually not but you had to accept it.

while others was very lucky or maybe luck was at their side knowing that they like eachother and started dating to know eachother more.

while the others one just don't like to confess because they were to scared to get rejected.

so did i explained well about izana having the same feeling about the warm things he felt whenever the (h/c) haired female was around him?

he tried ignoring it but whenever she's here beside him or maybe annoying him with that cheeky smile of hers, it always made his heart skipped a bit that he tried to deny it by thinking to himself that she's just a pawn and nothing more.

but his feelings says otherwise.

he tried ignoring it for the past three weeks while the month november was already nearing.

did he regret buying that communicating friend book thing and his curiosity? of course he doesn't no. does he regret it or not?

i mean, it is the reason why he started having this weird ass feeling that was comforting but annoying at the same time. hah, call him a weirdo or whatever but his feelings said otherwise.

jokes on (l/n) (y/n) he admit that he doesn't like a single thing about her except her strength- are you really sure about the kurokawa izana?

well as i remember he found it comforting but also irritating at the same time, since i am a kind person i choose to ignore the second one and focused on the first one instead.

secondly, his inner self or let just call it his feelings says otherwise about regretting buying that book and his curiosity. he was curious to know her better because she had the energy that makes him more interested to know more.

lastly, he felt that he want to believe what he felt than to listen to his big brain. because he felt he was on a safe place- he felt if he's on her arms right now would he be felt safe? because that's what he think it is.

so let me again ask you kurokawa izana, are you sure you don't like a single thing about (l/n) (y/n)?

because it my opinion, you like her in many ways and you had a lot of reasons why you like her.

︎☾︎

"that was an achievement there, congrats"

after training with izana for the past two months, you did an amazing job sweetie.

you finally beat him and made him lay down the ground by your own hands! congratulations really, those sweats from izana's brutal training really did end in a good way.

the haitani brothers approach you to congratulate you about your unexpected achievement as rindou handed you a bottle of water.

you gave him a silent 'thanks' and drink it as you regain your breath back.

"man, i wasn't expecting that honestly" you said chuckling afterwards.

well it is unexpected seeing you randomly beat him- which it is an achievement that i already wrote many times but you felt there's something else.

izana had been being a busy person as he thought deeply like he was drowning underwater, whenever you approach him you didn't failed to notice the slightly flinch of his shoulder that made you worried.

but you can't just interfere his life and ask about his problems- that would be a bad impression knowing you and him are already friends, you think of it of course.

you two had been close to eachother, often hanging out if there's free time that you really appreciate it that you decided to cut the deadline since it's already a mission success.

but there's still two mission that you haven't solve it yet and that would be your main goal for this month.

firstly, you need to pick as many courage as you can just to ask about his personal problems to help him out somehow.

secondly, this weird feelings that you thought you wouldn't feel about it again but it did.

whenever you catch him smiling you can't help your cheeks suddenly heating up that he accidentally saw it as you try to deny about it. he's smile is indeed one of the prettiest thing you saw.

you hear him sometimes chuckling that you can't help it but to avert your gaze somewhere as you silently simp for him and the chuckles of his that you wanted to hear it more.

he's adorable i swear.

that was the signal of thoughts roaming around your mind thinking.

do you like him? in a friendly way or a romantically way?

well you like yuuji, in a friendly way though but izana? not sure.

the butterflies, the warm feeling you felt whenever you're around him, your heart jumping around whenever the two of you did a small gesture like you holding a book as he leaned behind your shoulder to take a peak. that was the signs that you like him more in a friendly way.

but you wanted to know more if you did like him, you just don't want to be hurt like how he hurt you.

☾︎

"i'll be going out aiko"

you said as you wear your hoodie to prevent the cold breeze of the night as you decided to maybe had a walk around, it's a luck if you ever encountered the bleach-blonde male.

"i can't seem to stop you, be safe"

aiko said as she face the wall wanting to sleep already.

ume made her tired because of all the running around the mall wanting to buy this thing buy that thing while aiko forced herself to use her money she earned wanting to act like a good girlfriend she is.

hold her tight she's to eager to break up with her right then and there but the time wasn't at the right way so she had to wait for a little more.

you smile and patted her head, you open the door of your shared bedroom and close it behind you slowly walking your way through the front door not wanting to wake up a tired sleeping auntie with her laptop on.

as you successfully went out of the house, well duh you started walking to who knows where. what do you expect fly?

「 嵐 」

as you exited the convenience store with a drink in hand as you decided to walk the place where izana stays sometimes hoping to see him there.

you decided to ask him about it and wanted to help him out, even though he did trust you a little you still need to try it out- it is your mission after all.

and beside the place wasn't to far away from the convenience store you just went a few minutes ago.

as you arrived you saw a glimpse of the red color of a gang uniform seating at the bench already knowing who it is, you walk slowly as izana felt your presence beside him but didn't dared to look at you as you seat beside him staring at the clear moon above.

he was actually there because he wanted to think of a plan on how would he beat the gang his step-brother made.

at the same time, he wanted to answer his own questions that was lingering around his mind.

does he really like you? does he sees you more than his pawn?

he was actually happy when you finally beat him and made him lay at the ground from your hands. he training he gave you actually payed off.

and because of that he had more time to go at this place to think of a solution to bring his step-brother down and to answer his own questions.

now that you're here right beside him staring at the moon above that gives light to the two of you, it made things hard for him.

how will he able to answer it if you're here making it worse?

he felt his heart skipped two times when he felt the presence walking knowing it was you because of the warm feeling you gave him that he doesn't need to turn around to look at you knowing it is you.

you're the only one who gave him that feeling if you wanna know.

and you're here to ask izana about his personal problems to gave him advice if he really needed of course, you still respect it if he wanted to be alone.

but the feeling of nervousness can't seem to leave you when you started walking towards him, but you step that aside and think about izana's well being first.

as the silence continue to envelop the two of you along the faint sound of the water not to far away from here as your acting white noise.

but you decided to break it and start a conversation.

"so, you've been spacing out lately. uhm.. do you wanna perhaps talk about it? it's fine if you don't want to i understand"

izana side-eyes glance your figure who was still staring above as he also stared at the moon.

3. 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌.
- 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗑𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾.

𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌.

he does trust you, you seem a trustworthy person anyways.

sharing his problems with you will make things better? does that book telling the truth or it was just actually playing his mind all along?

but he can't ignore the fact it did help him to know about you more so maybe returning the favor by sharing his problems with you isn't a bad idea after all.

it was uncharacteristically of him to give others favor back but he wanted to know how it felt when the boulders he carry from the start will be vanished.

"it's about my step-brother that's all" he begun, cold voice lingering to his throat just by saying the word 'brother'.

you hummed in response and your eyes slightly widened as you stare at him.

"you had a step-brother?!"

"no it was a joke that's actually my grandfather"

he stared at you in disbelief while you just put your palm to your mouth trying to surpass the laugh your holding.

you sigh and muttered a sorry as you leaned back at the bench.

"that was a funny joke, so are you two are fighting or something?" you asked once again.

he look down thinking twice if he really wanted to do it or not, but he did want to try it out right?

silence was the only thing you received that you politely accept it and let the silence enveloped the two of you.

not until he broke it.

"you can say that, manjiro here manjiro there. it's giving me a headache." he started not daring to look up as you hummed in response letting him know that you're here beside him listening.

"he's always the talk of the town that made me annoyed and wanted to surpass him using my pawns, i'm trying my best to succeed and make it happened. that would be the only way to achieve this so called 'happiness'. "

you stare at him with haft-lidded eyes feeling a little bit sleepy but you had to fight it and help him with his problems.

you don't want to ghost him by sleeping, helping him will be your first priority so sleeping can wait.

"you were trying your best to be at the top without anyone's help yes? well how would you archive it if you didn't let anyone help you?"

you asked him trying not to be rude that of course failed.

his left eye twitch in annoyance as an irk mark appeared from the response you gave him.

of course he can achieve it by doing it himself and by using his pawns, in that way he'll definitely win and make everyone bow to him.

he was wrong, he should've just trusted you and told you about his problem.

"what the hell did you say" he stated coldly not wanting to look at you.

you of course sensed the change of the atmosphere as you sigh not wanting to cut the close bond the two of you made just because of the response you gave him.

"i was saying, you should somehow let someone help you. a trusted person who will never leave your side and will understand you, kakucho-chan for example."

you started, the heavy atmosphere slowly vanishing as izana listens to your words carefully.

"kakucho? he's just a useful pawn and a servant of mine.."

he muttered that completely reached your ears.

"he was there for you at the beginning, i was just saying that letting someone help you will also help you solve every problems of yours if you tell them everything, they will save you from drowning and will help you regain yourself back. i promise you those mini but many boulders that was resting your shoulder will be vanish one by one"

letting those words sick into his mind as he tried to understand every detail you gave him.

let someone help him? a trustworthy person who will never leave him through thick and thin?

the only person that entered his mind was you, named (l/n) (y/n).

now he understands and was finally answered the questions he's been solving all by himself.

he straightened his back to look at you with a small smile on his face that made your eyes slightly widened with a faint red color was visible to your (s/c) cheeks.

"thank you... i guess"

he said muttering the last one as he averted his gaze to your smiling self.

you were happy knowing your words helped him somehow, and was more happy knowing the answer to your question.

you held his hands and bring it to eachother faces while you gave him a cheeky smile showing those white teeth while izana look at you in shock with a slight red blush.

"oi-"

"thank you for trusting me izana-chan! i promise to stay by your side always"

under the moonlight in a cozy night.

two teenagers can be seen as they both solved eachother's question with a happy expression inside them.

knowing that izana did like you and you like him back.

and it all thanks to that book you gave him.

all they want now is to stay at eachother's side below the shining moon as they dance with laughter at the middle of the cozy night.

「 嵐 」

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6K 27
Home is not a place. Home is a person. A Kurokawa Izana (Tokyo Revengers) x Fem! Reader Short Story
79.6K 3.9K 49
ยฐ.โœฉโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโˆ˜*โ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆ*โˆ˜โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโœฉ.ยฐ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โœง๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฎ โœง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ...
281K 11.7K 54
แด˜สœแดแด›แดษขส€แด€แด˜สœ ใ€Œ various!tokyo revengers x f!reader ใ€ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘’๐“ƒ, ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ...
64.3K 3.2K 23
โžฅ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช were a normal girl living in normal society with a normal life. you're obsessed with anime just like any other girls who's simping for their...