๐•ธ๐–†๐–‰๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–‡๐–†๐–™ ๏ฟฝ...

Od Heart_Skull

Just me and my silly little brain rot over the madness combat series <3 I accept requests!! The book cover i... Vรญce

Request open!
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ!

"๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“œ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ." [Auditor x reader]

384 16 12
Od Heart_Skull

Notes
- The Auditor uses every pronouns [mainly will refer to him by him he/they]
- Y/N uses they/them and will be gender neutral
- Y/N personality will be a cheerful go-lucky grunt 
- this was requested by PatheticSinner !
- picture provided is made by me, so do not steal without my consent!!
- I'm sorry if this isn't much fluff! I'm not always a professional with these kinda genre's, but i tried wehwkjhqk--

Trigger(s)
- mild cursing

Plot
Y/N is just a normal grunt who was taken into the AAHW complex for training. Y/N was chosen for a test with Auditor, giving them daily questions and asking how their experience as a trainee is and how they can make it better. However, as time goes on, The Auditor seemed to latch on to their interesting personality that isn't afraid of danger and.. even treating him like some sort of friend. This intrigued him. As the friendship blossoms, would it be able to reach the next level?

Song Inspiration :
"Kiss Me More" by Doja Cat ft. SZA.

".. I still can't believe this is the reality I live in."

The shadowed man seems to be hunched over in his office, sitting down on the seat he have as his hands hold each other, resting it under his chin as he look down at the table blankly.. it seemed odd to see the head of the AAHW to be just staring. He always seemed to busy himself with something every minute, every hour, whether it'd be a stack of paper he need to sign for approval of a movement, reading a book, sipping tea.. his plans are always full. But this time.. He's sitting there, thinking for the moment. What would be on his mind that seemed to bother him so much, that he NEED a moment?

"Why are they always on my mind?! Ugh, stupid f*ckin' grunt.. they're not even that important, yet why are they so.. god d*mn cute?!"

The figure push the pens he had on his table as the fire on his body grow ferociously, making some of the agreement papers he had burnt along.. until he heard a knock by the door. That instantly made him quite down. Looking at the grey clock that he had in his office, it seemed to be a sudden interval. Not like he mind, he need a distraction anyway. With a small 'come in', an agent enter the room with a few papers in his hold. 

"Sir, it's time for the investigation with the grunt."

"Good, let them in."

With the same professionalism they had in their voice at all times, Auditor nod their head at the agent who pushed in the grunt, named (Y/N). They winced at the rough hold, but didn't say anything much as soon as they saw the Auditor. With a gasp, the grunt smile (despite not having a mouth) and come over to the figure's table.

"H-Hiya boss! I'm glad we can still talk to each, It's much fun to hangout with you than being stuck in that room I was locked in with the rest of the trainees.. It ain't much fun, honestly."

"Mhm.. Let's get this over with."

(Y/N) noticed the half burnt paper on the table, and of course because they like to speak, they asked to him.

"So.. what's with the burnt papers?-"

"Don't question, accidents happened."

"Whatever  you say, Siiiir.."

Just like that, the interrogation begin. As the grunt would speak about their experience, The Auditor couldn't hold back the urge to sometimes watch their gesture. Moving their hands as they speak, their constantly changing expressions about their feelings on a certain experience that they told, and even the sneeze they did to take a break.. It somehow all look so adorable in his eyes. It almost caught him off guard when (Y/N) speak up, one of their eyebrows in confusion.

"You.. good there, boss? You've been staring at me, or behind me, for almost a minute now. Did I say something that is wrong?"

"N-N.. no, not at all. I was just thinking of a plan I have to do this night. Please, continue what you said so I can write it down."

"But.. sir, you didn't write anything at all-"

"Can we just START??"

Just like that, the grunt only let out a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of their head before they speak their experience, answering the Auditor's questions as honest as they can, from how the cafeteria foods are, the agents around them, the other workers.. it all interest him somehow. If other normal grunts say their experience to him, he wouldn't even be interested in their pit lives.. but (Y/N)? Oh this sweet little grunt have all of his attentions. 

As they hear him speak, he would stop writing to think for a minute.. romance come across his mind. Oh god, he swore off to NEVER be in a relationship. It's only a bother for him. Even his kind never think too much about romance and just reproduce for pure survival purpose. But.. maybe grunts have a different way of living? With the clearing of his throat, he speak up.

"Next question.. How do grunts, in a relationship.. express their gratitude?"

This.. THIS.. took (Y/N)'s attention. Made their eyebrows raised, even. They let out a small confused 'hm?' before they speak up, in the most respectful way they can say.

"If you don't mind me asking first.. how is this applied to the questions you always ask me?-"

"You dare question me?"

"N-NO NO!- I'm just purely curious! It just .. seem out of the blue, sir!"

"Just answer the question, It's not that hard, right? A simple way that you grunts have accommodate to, affection.. or is it that foreign to you?"

With a, again, nervous chuckle, they 'smile' at Auditor, their cheeks flushed in pink against their grey skin.. this confused Auditor. Why would they blush?

"Well.. It's simple. There's 2 ways. One, for friendship,  and another for.. more than friendship, like in a romantic relationship! For friendship, it's normal to hangout and talk to each other, even holding hands. I mostly talk to other trainees, and that's the friendship way! Meanwhile for romantic way.. well, there's a lotta way to show affection! Holding hands can apply too, even hugging, but the difference is that.. in a romantic relationship, the people in a relationship, or couple, can kiss each other! It's odd, but it's quite an adorable gesture. They put their faces together, and it'd feel almost like a sensation of 'lips' with 'lips'!"

This.. was odd for Auditor, Even their eyebrow was raised. He was trying to put the puzzles together, but nothing came up. He doesn't understand any of it, but trying his best to understand, he set his back against his chair to rest and set his pen on the table.

"Your explanation.. doesn't seem flawed. However, I'm more of a.. hands on experiencer. You don't mind teaching me the 'kissing' gesture, right?"

Now THIS made (Y/N) choke on their saliva, gripping on the side of their chair to get ahold on themselves before falling face first to the carpet under them. Did.. they heard properly what the Auditor himself had said? He wanted to experience.. A KISS? from a grunt like HIM?! Their face boomed in red before their hands raised in defense.

"S-SIR, we can't do that! W-We're.. just boss and employee, nothing romantic between us at all! I-I'm-!"

"Did my request stutter you that much? Listen, this is not a request, this is an ORDER. I demand to know what is this 'kissing' you mentioned. If you don't want it so much, we can move on with our interrogation."

(Y/N) clamped up.. this is a now or never chance, right? I mean,  sure, they may sometimes think romantically of Auditor, imagining how nice it would be spending more time with him then seeing him in his office, from a far distance, and doing this daily interrogation. They'd wish it was more than that. It was all in their dream.. but now? The Auditor, the person that was in their thoughts most time of the day, is asking them to kiss him.. wild.
Taking a deep breath, the grunt sigh in defense before they nod their head.

"S-Sure, boss.. but would it be okay if I go over to you?"

The Auditor, obviously confused by the words, just nod his head, allowing the grunt to go over to him, going around the table and going by Auditor's side and looking at him. The grunt play with their fingers nervously before speaking, looking up at the figure.

"A-Alright, well.. we need to put our faces together. It's a form of kissing.. if you.. don't mind, moving your face to me?"

It was so nerve wrecking to direct what is happening, meanwhile Auditor still looks so clueless, doing as he so told and bending down from his chair so the grunt can face him well. With the take of their breath, (Y/N) put their face against Auditor's face as a kiss. It felt.. warm? Maybe because the figure is almost made of fire, but there was also a burnt sensation to it because of him, which made the grunt pull back in reflex,  fanning their face from the heat. Oh god, that hurt.. but how does the Auditor himself react? 
Pure shock. His red eyes widened in surprised as he look at the grunt, sitting straight on his chair and his hand setting on where the grunt press their 'lips' against his. It was.. odd. Like a squishy ball set against him, but it.. was nice. He can feel their sense on him. In reluctant to seeing how the Auditor react, (Y/N) turn around and face away from him, obviously in pure embarrassment.

"W-WELL, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WITH ME, SIR, I-I'LL BE ON MY WAY NOW-!"

Before the grunt can reach for the door, they were stopped as Auditor's voice rang out.

"Wait a minute.."

This made them stop dead on their track, looking at the door knob, wanting to leave as soon as possible. With face as red as tomato, they turn around to look at the figure, who seemed to be.. thinking. His head looking down at the ground, his hand set on where his 'lips' is, and the fire on him seems to.. grew further more. It almost seemed scary. He then slowly raise up his head, looking up at the grunt in almost saying to him.

"Can you.. kiss me more?"

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

671K 33.9K 28
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...