[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 17: Just Talking

88 6 0
By IOUnot123

- Y/N's POV -

I stir awake finding myself still in G's arms. My cheeks heat up glowing a soft pink. I look up, taking in G's features that were vivid enough to see. He looked calm, almost peaceful, and cute in his sleep. Even though my face was inches apart from his, curious, I slid my hand from underneath the sheets and reached to touch his face. I cupped his cheek softly and grazed my thumb across it. It was smooth yet had somewhat of a flesh type of feeling to it, squishy. He shifted in his sleep causing me to stop all movement. He sighs comfortably and I continue more steadily this time. I once again touch his face, but with more caution. My eyes convert to his closed eye sockets with the cracks over them. 

I touch the crack below G's right eye socket softly. My face expression softens into a sympathetic one. Poor G, it must've hurt, I thought as I caressed the crack with care. Instantly, he grabbed my wrist out of what seemed like instinct. Immediately waking up, his right iris burned a loud blazing yellow showing clear aggression. I was caught off guard and frightened, but kept a subtle face expression. 

"Uhh h-hey G," I stutter, nervous. His pinprick went back to normal realizing it was me, letting go of my wrist.

"Uh sorry," he sighs, avoiding eye contact. 

"It's okay," I mumble, my voice soft. There was moment of silence.

"Just don't-- don't do that again m'kay doll?" he sighs. I slowly nod. "Good." I could tell he was getting up so I got off first, allowing him to sit up. I now sat beside him a few inches away. I felt rather more embarrassed than shameful of my actions. Geez, what has gotten into me? 

"I-- I didn't mean to y'know-- I was just curious," I explain. "But yet and still, that's no excuse for what I did so, I'm sorry," I apologize. 

G gave me a faint charmingly, lazy smile. "It's alright dove, besides I'm glad you find me interesting."

"Now you know  that's not what I meant," I comply. 

"You right, that's exactly  what you meant," he retorts in a smug tone. I made an annoyed facial expression. He smirks. "Ha ha ha! You should see your face right now dove." I gave him a pissed look with a sharp cold glare. "Alright, alright, I'll stop," he snickers.

"Thank you," I said in a composed manner. "But I do have a few questions though." 

"Ya' know curiosity killed the cat, right doll?" He questions in a cautious, playful tone. 

"Well not this one," I reply, confident. I adjust my posture and cross my arms in a serious manner.

"Well if that's so go ahead. Ask away doll," he sighs, lazily smiling. I thought a brief moment before asking my first question.

- G's POV -

"Earlier when you were eating, you had something in your mouth besides food. What was it, your tongue?" she asks.

"Yep," I reply.

"But how? Your a skeleton, you don't have any organs," she questions, puzzled. 

"I can summon ectoplasmic parts to replace parts I don't have," I explain. "In this case, a tongue."

"Can I see?" she asks without any hesitation. I was taken aback by her quick non-hesitational question, but accepted.

"Sure why not," I shrug my shoulders. I used my magic. summoning my ectoplasmic tongue and opened my mouth. She moved closer.

"Whoa cool," she awes, looking at my tongue. "It's yellow and longer than an average human's tongue. Very interesting." I blush a little, closing my mouth.

"Yeah, very interesting," I cough against my fist. "Next question."

"Okay um, how are you able to consume food?"

"Magic."

"The rise and fall of your chest?"

"You mean breathin' dove. Magic and a natural reflex."

"Right," she drawls, her face showing complete focus. She sighs. "Alright, time to get to the real stuff. What's wrong?" she inquires, crossing her arms.

"What are you talking about there's nothing wrong," I answer, pretending to be unaware.

"I mean about your behavior G, you've been acting-- strange," Y/N admits.

"How so?" I ask reluctantly.

"You sometimes stare off into space or put on a fake smile as if your happy but your not," she explains. I began to grow nervous. My shoulders went slightly stiff, jaw clenched.

"And what makes you think that dove?" I tilted my head a little, making eye contact with her.

"Because-- I just do," she hesitated. "I know somethings wrong and I plan to get to the bottom of it. You may think I don't notice like the others, but I do."

"Heh heh, very funny doll," I lightly smile at her. She didn't fall for it and gave me a slight frown.

"G," she said, her voice soft but firm. "Don't lie. Please tell me what's wrong." She took my hand into hers gently. 

I sigh in defeat. I know I can't lie to her, she sees right through me. Might as well get something off my chest. "Well... you could say-- I have trouble sleepin' at night," I respond, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Nightmares?"

I nod, embarrassed. "Yeah. It's been taking a toll on my mental health, you could say."

"I see," she said, understanding. "Does it involve bad things happening to you or someone else you care about?"

"Yep," I sigh, popping the "p" sound. "How'd  y'know?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Lucky guess," she related. "But G-- just remember those nightmares are not real, okay? " she establishes, giving my hand a light squeeze. But they are, I wanted to tell her. "Nobody's going to hurt Papyrus, Frisk or the others, and definitely not you."

"Yeah, okay doll," I reply. She gives me a faint smile, a corner of my mouth lifted up in reply. It was silent for a few moment afterwards, until there was a slight knock on the door. Y/N quickly jerked her hand away from mine, it now lacking warmth.

"Come in," I say, my voice audible enough for the person from the otherside to hear it. They turned the knob opening the door revealing frisk. "Hey kiddo."

"Hi," Frisk yawns, entering. 

"Enjoyed your nap Frisk?" Y/N asks them. 

"Mhm!" they cheerfully nod. "Oh! And Papy isn't home yet." 

"That's alright we can get take-out, cause I don't feel like cooking," I state, grabbing out my phone.

"I want pizza!" Frisk exclaims, jumping on the bed.

"What about you doll?" I ask her, looking up from my phone.

"Sure, pizzas fine with me," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay, pizza it is then," I establish.

"I call my own individual pizza!" Frisk claims. 

"Kay." I scrolled down on my phone, pressing 'Your  Pie Pizza' website. 

"Which pizza do ya' want?" I ask, leaning towards them. 

"Mmm, that one!" They said pointing at the picture of the pizza. I tapped the the ischia pizza.

"Alright dove, your turn," I said. 

"The Nat pizza please," she points. I tapped the pizza as well, then chose my lineage pizza, paid, and ordered online.

"Alright, done," I said, checking off my phone. "Delivery will be here in 45 minutes."

"Okay," they both said with glee. I smiled. 

"Let's head down stairs shall we," I joke, in a proper tone. Frisk hopped off the bed running towards the door.

"Yes, yes we shall," Y/N imitated. I lightly chuckle, getting off the bed with her. We walked through the hallway downstairs. Y/N had already plopped herself down on the couch alongside Frisk. I joined and turned on the tv to a movie we would all like. 

~ Time Skip ~

The pizza had finally arrived after waiting and watching tv for 45 minutes. We sat down at the kitchen and ate our personal pizzas enjoying our meals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...
220K 10.5K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY. Your name is (Y/n), and you play the role of an unusual pacifist. In the story of Horrortale, your unique...
20.7K 416 25
(Y/N) and Sans have been best friends for who knows how long. Nothing could ever ruin their friendship... or could there be something? The human and...
1.9K 84 19
TW!!!! The story will go over topics of s*xual abuse, and other things of that sort. A dream of hope, of love. There he laid, someone. They couldn't...