𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢...

By writingRo

Matthew Ocean has everything, but it wasn't always like that. He rose from the gutter to the boardroom with w... More

Author's Note/ Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty (part Two)
Chapter Twenty -One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty -Three
Chapter Twenty -Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty -Six
Chapter Twenty -Seven
Chapter Twenty -Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty -Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty -Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty -Nine
Sixty
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

1.4K 95 13
By writingRo

....................................

Nodding, Matthew shifted his body, placing his arms beneath her bottom to lift her; she weighed almost nothing; he mused, thinking he could comfortably hold her on one arm.

"Hi," she said shyly, timidly moving her hand across his jaw.

"Hi," he breathed, watching her beneath his hooded eyelids, giving himself up to her touch. Her hand felt good on his skin; she parted lips an inch from his mouth, her hair around her face. She looked like an exotic being with her lips painted red, the same colour as her robe.

"You're more beautiful than I remember," Matthew mumbled, nestling his face under her neck and then nibbling the long curve of it with his lips. Imani let out a nervous laugh, gently holding his head in position as he continued to nibble, gently nipping with his teeth at that spot where the neck met her shoulder. She moaned, shoving her hands in his hair; she had never felt this much heat before, this aroused, and it was just his lips.

She wondered what would happen if he decided to do more than kiss her—probably go up in flames, she thought, arching her head back to give him more manoeuvring space to kiss her neck, but Matthew was already moving towards the couch. He sat down with her on his lap and then laid his head on one side of her face, breathing softly and then rubbing his nose against her before crushing his lips down on hers, growling gruffly as if he was in pain.

Desired slammed through his entire body; his blood sang loud in his ear as he felt her hands slid up his chest and then go around his neck. He wanted her more than he could ever articulate, kissing her deeply, roughly and then with a gentleness that he never knew he possessed. Her soft whimper drove him insane; her fingers skimming his nape felt heavenly.

She was driving him crazy, and somehow, he didn't want to stop the madness because he was afraid he might never have such a chance again.

His hands moved to her robe, pulling it open to cup her breast, his finger circling her nipple; she inhaled sharply, and Matthew drew her head to his lips, kissing her gently, running his mouth down her chin, her neck until his mouth closed over the other nipple. She moaned loudly, and Matthew swore as he remembered he'd told Pete to stand guard on the door.

Oh, I would never get enough of this, he thought, as he licked her nipple while flickering the other.

"God, Matt," she hissed, grunting as if she'd lost her voice. Only a few people called him Matt, but none of them ever elicited the feeling he felt when Imani used the diminutive of his name.

It felt alien yet familiar, intimate and sensual.

"Lady in red, did you wear this for me?" he asked in a brusque voice laying her on the couch, his leg between hers. Imani froze, snapping her eyes on him as she felt him—thick and hard. As new as the experience was, Imani loved it, having him on top of her, his body touching hers, the evidence of desire pointing at her center as if it had a life of its own. She loved it all.

"Did you?" Matthew repeated the question, skimming his hands across her thigh until he was inches away from touching her panties. "Hmm, did you wear this for me?" he touched the sexy robe, playfully kissing her chin before taking the nipple in his mouth again. He licked it, slurping as if it was sweet.

Imani groaned, unable to formulate any words, but she did nod. "

"You are delectable. Can I describe to you how you taste?"

There was no way Imani could find her voice. It was gone along with her sanity; how else would she explain the fact that she was sprawled on a leather couch with a man on top of her and not just any man, Matthew Ocean. The darling of tech, one of the world's eligible bachelor's, a billionaire, a man who reads financial markets the same way she reads historical romance novels.

They were like oil and water, heaven and earth. As different as they were, Imani found herself hoping he would go lower, down from her stomach to the one place she dreaded he would yet anxiously waiting for.

"Tell me you want to hear how you taste," she flushed, placing hands over her face to hide, giggling, then groaned almost in desperation when Matthew rolled his tongue around one nipple.

"Tell me," she whimpered, pulling his head so she could kiss his mouth. He growling like an animal at that gesture; that small initiative drove him over the edge so much he tore his mouth from hers, his face between her breast breathing hard and uneven. She seemed so new to this, almost like a newbie, but Matthew could not imagine a stripper who hadn't had sex before.

"You taste better than coffee, better than whiskey" he laughed in a self-deprecating way, wondering how he had gotten himself in such a precarious situation. He should know the risk he was taking,  how easy it would be for Imani to record their conversation in the future without his knowledge and use it to blackmail him, yet Matthew wouldn't have given a fuck when he was this driven by lust.

"I like your body. The way you dance, moving so seamlessly, so seductively, I wanted to grab you by the waist just so I could find out whether it could fit between my hands. I'm glad I got to find out."

"I..." Imani faltered, flushing when he fixed his eyes eyes on her.

"I like the feeling of you on top of me. "

Matthew smiled a sensual grin that had Imani quivering, her heart racing when he brushed his stubble across her face.

"I like the feeling of you beneath me though I bet you would feel as amazing on top of me."

Imani felt a jolt of pleasure in her stomach spreading right to her toes. God help her because she wanted this man so much, with an intensity that could not be defined; she wanted this night to last forever.

"My brown-eyed girl," he mumbled, shifting them and bringing her on top of him.

"I was right; you feel fantastic on top of me."

"And you feel the same beneath me?" she said shyly but with confidence, her gaze filled with desire and determination.

Before he knew what she was up to, she sat up on his waist; her legs curled up between his body as she leaned over tenderly to kiss his forehead, his eyes, nose and a smooch on his chin. Nobody ever touched him as if he would break—gently—no one ever thought he would need this kind of softness because of how hard and rough he was. But this beautiful, sexy girl understood the conflict within him that he didn't even know he had.

"Are you marking me?"

She laughed softly, looking into his face," no, I'm bewitching you."

Matthew nodded, smiling cheekily.

"Oh, that explains why I'm feeling dazed and unfocused.

"I love your eyes," Matthew said after a while, his voice sounding heavy than usual, like he had a cold or food stuck on his throat.

"Brown, like chocolate."

Imani laughed with pleasure, butterflies swimming through her stomach as she marvelled at Matthew's praise. She couldn't get hold of herself at those words; they kept replaying over and over in her head the way he'd said it, the tone of his voice and the hands cupping her face. The two of them in a room together, with her on top of him, felt as if she was dreaming or her mind was conjuring him up because she missed him.

"Where have you been?" She hadn't meant to ask that, but the worst part was that the question came out as accusatory, like she had the right to demand it of him.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's okay," Matthew cut her off, "I was at a wedding," he answered, a crooked smile on his mouth.

God help him; how could he miss her as much as he did when they had only known each other for such a short time? What was it about her? The innocence or the beauty, but he couldn't go with the latter because he had fraternized with some of the most beautiful women in the world, and none had made him miss them as Imani.

"I was in New York for a wedding," he said with a smile, nipping gently at her earlobe."

"I bet you have many friends," she said in an envious tone." he chortled, flipping her beneath him. "No, I have four friends, and one of them is a priest who likes to boss me around. The others are business associates and acquaintances."

"There is someone with the power to boss you around?"

The endearing shock had Matthew grinning.

" I have a nice old woman for a friend and a blue-eyed boy who owns my heart."

Matthew jerked, unconsciously tightening his hand on her arm with eyes glittering cold like ice. He was jealous, he couldn't acknowledge it, but his heart felt as if it could explode from the rage and anger from what he perceived as her using her body against him for what he could provide for her and this blue-eyed boy who had her heart.

"Then what the fuck are you doing beneath me," she felt his rage vibrating from his body; the cold hatred in his gaze terrified her.

"What?" she didn't understand the reaction because she could never in a million years entertain the thought of Matthew Ocean being jealous of her. But she understood the sneer, the disgust that had her sitting up and throwing him off her.

*Can we all collectively say, 'Fuck you, Matt!'
Please remember to click on that star down here👇to vote.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 0 8
[ON HOLD] Amelia Claire, an independent soul, left her parent's home in Florida for New York, driven by the singular goal of securing a well-paying j...
127K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
104K 7.1K 30
(This Book Is A Sequel and contains major spoilers from the first book- Stop! Right now! Don't even read the synopsis! Please read Book-1 before this...
2.8K 96 73
Curiosity sparked in me as I looked up at him, "Why do you call me 'blue'?" Asher smiled, his eyes filled with love, "Because your eyes remind me of...