A Salty reunion: Captain Jack...

By Ari_Vll

(y/n) Maris has a secret: she's a pirate. After 8 years of living in Port Royal, being a Lady, befriended wit... More

Prologue: My Past
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

891 19 3
By Ari_Vll

They made it to Isla de Muerta. Jack goes to the rail and waits, pretending to look out at the sea. Elizabeth, dressed in sailor's clothes to excellent effect, joins him. Y/n smiles as she admires the outfit on Elizabeth. "It was all they had, a proper uniform," she smirked. "It's quite nice, but" Jack grabs Y/ns's arm, "we must get going to save Turner." He smiles as they quickly join Norrington and his crew in a boat and go down. "Won't she join us?" Y/n asked Jack as they rowed to the island. "Norrington wanted her to stay safe. It's best we don't interfere, luv". Y/n thought for a second, but shrugged it off.

As they row, Norrington, using his microscope, looks at the Black Pearl. "I don't care for the situation. Any attempt to storm the caves could turn into an ambush." He puts his microscope away and sits down. Jack leans forward to Norrington and says "Not if you're the one doing the ambushing. I go in and convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats. You and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast them with your little cannons. What do you have to lose?" Jack asked with a smile.

Norrington removed Jack's hand from his shoulder and responded, "Nothing I'd lament being rid of". Y/n leans forward and says, "What about Elizabeth?" she asks. Jack turns to her and agrees, "Of course, there's still a risk to those aboard the Dauntless, and that includes future Mrs. Commodore". "Jack adds. Y/n was only asking for her safety, but then realized Jack's plan as they are now rowing a small boat together toward the island and into the caves. "You didn't tell Norrington about the pirates being immortal, did you?" Y/n turned around and asked Jack.

"No I didn't" Jack smirked and Y/n glared "That's why Elizabeth isn't with us and you wanted to move quickly! "She could've helped us fight," she sighed. "Relax, I have a plan". "You know, you always tell me that, but you never exactly tell me what your plan is." "Well darling, plans are surprises. If another person knows the plans, they are spoiled. " They arrived at their destination. Jack and Y/n pushed the boat ashore.

As they're walking, Y/n had a thought. "What happens if they all die?" she asks Jack. He stops walking and turns around, "I don't have the faintest idea." He walks closer to Y/n. "However, I do know one thing. If they do, then we won't have problems and we can sail across the sea together, "he smirks. "Mmm, I don't think that solves everyone's problem... but I wouldn't mind being with you," she chuckles. "That's the spirit, luv!, Now come come, we must follow my way, save Mr. Turner and hopefully I will have my ship back. " He takes Y/n's arm and they walk away together. They finally stopped and hid behind the rocks as they saw that Will was in the exact position where Elizabeth stood.

All the pirates are chanting blood as Barbossa shows the knife, ready to slit Will's throat. "Follow my lead, Luv. He grabs her waist and whispers, "And wait for my signal." He winks at her and they spread out. Jack walks forward as Y/n walks from the side. "Beg pardon," Jack says, trying to go to the front as Y/n is still on the sidelines. "Excuse me," he said, moving pirates out of his way. "Begun by blood. By blood and... " Barbossa stops and is shocked to see Jack Sparrow in front of him. "Jack!" Will was surprised and turned his head to see Y/n pop up, everyone staring at her now "Y/n!". "Evening gents, I hope you weren't intruding," she says as she takes a seat next to Jack.

"It's not possible," Barbossa says, as he's shocked. "Not probable," Jack added. Will struggles to move a bit and asks Jack "Where's Elizabeth?". "She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. Really, we were all men of our word. Except for Elizabeth, who in fact is a woman, "he smiles. "What?" Will looked at Y/n to see if his words were true. She nodded.

"Shut up! You're next!" Barbossa yelled as he was about to slit Will's throat. "You don't want to be doing that, mate" When Jack warns Barbossa, he pretends to think He turns back to Will. "No, I really think I do." "Your funeral" Jack mumbles. Barbossa rolled his eyes and turned to look at Jack. "Why don't I want to be doing that?" he asked. "Oh because..." he smacks away the pirates hand off him as he makes his way out. "Because the HMS Dauntless, the pride of the Royal Navy, is waiting for you just offshore. "As Jack said this, Y/n looked at the pirates who were mumbling in fear.

"Just hear me out, mate. You order your men to row toward the Dauntless. The pirates snickered, "Robert's your uncle, Fannie's your aunt. There you are with two ships. The makings of your very own fleet. You'll take the grandest as your flagship, and who's to argue?" Y/n nodded. "But what of the Pearl?" she asked. Jack nodded and turned to Barbossa. "Name me Captain. I'll sail under your colors. I'll give you 10% of my plunder, and you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa. Savvy?"

"I suppose, in exchange, you wanted me not to kill the whelp." He looked at Will. Will gave a glare. "No No No. Not at all. By all means, kill the whelp. Just not yet." Will held a relieved sigh as he heard Jack say those words and looked at Y/n "Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment." She looked at Will. He noticed and listened to every word she said. Barbossa glanced between the two and then looked at Jack. "For instance," he starts to grab a few Aztec gold medallions from the treasure box filled with the rest.

"After you've killed Norrington's men. "Every" he says as he drops a medallion, "last" he drops another "one" and another one falls. Y/n and Will noticed that Jack kept one for himself, and made Will tick. "You've been planning this from the very beginning, ever since you learned my name." Y/n wasn't sure if Will was being serious or played along, but she couldn't say anything. She held Jack's shoulder with her arm and said, "Of course." Jack turned to see y/n and smiled as he looked at her, "Yeah."

"I want 50% of your plunder," Barbossa said. "15," Jack responded, "40," Barbossa debated. "25" Jack said with a final. "I'll buy you the hat. A really big one, Commodore, "he gave a slight nod. Then Barbossa gave a smirk and gave his hand. "We have an accord" and they shake hands on the deal. "All hands to the boats!" Jack ordered the men. Barbossa gave him a look, while Y/n gave Jack a nudge. He realized his mistake. "Apologizes. You give the orders, "he put his hands apologetically. Barbossa turned to his men. He smiled. "Gent's take a walk." he said. As the pirates started to leave, Jack looked confused. "Not the boats?" he asked Barbossa. He looked at Jack with a suspicious glare.

"Why don't we look among the treasure, Jack? I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy." Y/n smiles and nudges Jack to move forward. "Right, Luv. Let's go. " They both start walking to see the gold, as Y/n glares at Jack. "You almost broke your pact," she mumbled. "We'll be fine, as long as Will understood what you meant" he looked at Will. "Pretty sure he did." She looked at him too. As Will noticed they were staring at him, they stopped and continued to look at the gold.

"Why don't you go see Will, but don't get too close because I'll make my signal," Jack said to Y/n as he slipped gold coins into her pocket. "On it, Jack," she replied quietly as she nodded. She started walking toward him, but stepped aside and sat down. "You know, despite everything that's happened between you two, I have to say, you've certainly made amends from this pact." said. Barbossa responded "Aye, Maris, for it's all about the deal of words. "Isn't that right Jack?" he turned and asked. "Mmm?" he made a sound while admiring a mini statue of gold.

"I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured out. But it turns out you're a hard man to predict, "he said to Jack. "Me? I'm dishonest, "he threw the gold statue away. "And a dishonest man you can trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they are going to do something incredibly stupid". Jack takes a sword off a pirate as he falls over into the shallow water and throws it at Will.

He tried to untie himself, but two pirates started to attack him. Y/n grabbed her sword and started to fight the other pirate. Barbossa stood up and blocked Jack's attack as he tried to draw his sword on him. One of the pirates swung his sword at Will. He turned around and freed himself, and drew his sword to attack him. Y/n and Will were working together against two pirates, as Jack and Barbossa had their legendary battle one-on-one.

While Jack and Barbossa were fighting, Jack managed to hit Barbosa's feather on his pirate hat. "Ha ha," Jack laughed. Barbossa snarled and fought harder against Jack. Will punched one of the pirates as he showed his true form, his skeleton. Y/n kept dodging because she couldn't get her shot until finally she drew her sword deep and kicked him in his direction. "You're off the edge of the map, mate, here they are monsters!" Barbossa and Jack twirled and blocked their swords together. He twirled around as Jack ran off.

While they fought, Elizabeth escaped the Dauntless and rowed her boat to the Black Pearl in silence. She quietly started to climb up the ship. As she took a peek to see if anyone was there, Barbosa's monkey, Jack, tried to scare her. She gasped, but then gave a serious look. The monkey whimpered. As two pirates were inside the ship waiting for the curse to be lifted, they heard the monkey fall overboard.

As they ran upward to see who or what made the sounds, Elizabeth hid and had a plan. As the pirates were looking around unaware, a small boat hit them and their bones separately splashed into the ocean. She went downstairs and freed the pirates who were in the Interceptor. "Hurry we must save Will! As she tried to pull, she paused and turned around, realizing she was the only one pulling. "Come on, I need your help!" "It's just we have the pearl and there are rules. Jack owes us a ship "Mr. Gibbs said, sighing. "There are more like guidelines anyway!" Elizabeth told them. She was now on a boat by herself and rowed to the caves on the island. "Filthy pirates," she scoffed.

Meanwhile,

Barbossa and Jack were fighting one another, one by one, swinging and dodging. Barbossa managed to kick Jack in the chest, and Jack fell over. Barbossa threw his sword on the ground, "You can't beat me," being reasonable since he's in a way, immortal. Jack took his chance and stabbed Barbossa through his stomach, but made a "oh" face. Barbossa sighed and rolled his eyes. He grabbed the sword and stabbed Jack right in his stomach. Jack gasped.

Everyone stopped fighting and looked at what had just happened. "Jack!" Y/n yelled as she gasped. Jack looked at Barbossa as he smiled. He stepped backwards and turned into a skeleton. He was admiring himself, looking at his form. Y/n and Will sighed with relief, "Oh you bastard, you took a medallion!" Y/n smiled with relief that he wasn't going to die.

Jack played with the medallion with his finger and smiled, "I couldn't resist, mate." Barbossa snared and threw golden coins at Jack as he stepped backwards as Barbossa yelled. Will and Y/n, along with the two pirates, continued to fight. As Y/n was occupied by a pirate, he stabbed through his mate, yowled in pain, and did the same to him. They all looked at each other for a second, but then ran off in different directions as they chased them.

As Jack was being chased by Barbossa, he crashed against the wall as Jack ran down yelling "Sorry!" Gold slid off as they both ran. Barbossa ran faster and did a twirl as they both made their swords go up and then down. Barbossa drew his sword, but Jack clashed against his and made him sit where he stood for the sacrifice. "So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until judgment day and the trumpet sound? "he asked. "Or you could surrender," Jack said. Barbossa stood up and charged at Jack, missing him, and ran up the rock and jumped off.

Barbossa punched him in the face. "Ahhh!" Barbossa screamed as he started chasing Jack and cackled. One of the pirates threw a bomb at Will, who jumped away while it exploded. Barbossa and Jack look, then continue to fight. Will was on the ground and the pirate was coming at him with his sword. "I'll show you the meaning of pain!" "You like pain?" the pirate turned to see Elizabeth, as she had a long gold pole. She wacked him hard against his head, "Try wearing a corset".

Will and Elizabeth are relieved to see each other. She looks at Y/n and smiles. Y/n smirked at her. Elizabeth was going to respond, but looked at Jack and Barbossa fighting. "Whose side is Jack on?" Elizabeth asked. "At the moment?" Will responded. Y/n only shrugged and turned around, "Look out!" as she drew her sword and fought the pirates. Elizabeth and Will work together with the golden pole as they fight along with Y/n.

They managed to connect the three pirates with the golden pole and put one of the bombs inside the pirates' bodies and shoved them into the dark, only to see their human forms. They exploded, distracting Barbossa from his fight with Jack. Jack took his opportunity to slay his hand with the medallion and throw it at Will as he made his way toward the treasure. Will managed to grab it and Barbossa drew his pistol immediately toward Elizabeth. "Elizabeth!" she yelled as she gasped. "No!" Y/n ran and tried to block the bullet as the pistol drew its bullet. As Y/n landed on the water, the pistol wasn't from Barbossa, but Jack's pistol.

Barbossa turns and sees his hole from his bullet wound. He smirks at Jack, looking serious. "Ten years of carrying that pistol and now you waste your shot," Barbossa said. "He didn't waste it!" Will cut himself with the last medallion and threw both into his chest. Y/n rose and went closer to Jack and wrapped her arms around him as he held onto her. "Hector," Y/n said as she saw the blood coming from the wound. "I feel...cold" he said as he fell down to die.

"It's done". Jack sighed as he put his pistol away and hugged Y/n. She hugged back, knowing that while they were enemies, they were also friends in a weird way. Elizabeth stood alone as Will approached her, smiling slightly and staring at each other. A clattering sound makes them both turn to see Jack looking through treasure. Y/n sighs as she waits for him to gather some things. "We should return to the Dauntless," Elizabeth says. Will nods and says, "Your fiancé will want to know if you're safe."

She makes a sad face and walks away. As she does, Jack and Y/n walk up behind him. "If you were waiting for the opportune moment. "That was it," he added. "Will, you should've kissed her right there," she sighed as she patted Will's shoulder. "Now if you would be so kind, I'd be very grateful if you dropped me off at my ship with Y/n," Jack said, heading towards the small boat. As they walked together, the Black Pearl was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm sorry, Jack." Elizabeth apologized to him because she told him what happened. Y/n kept rubbing his back to soothe him. He looked serious when he said, "They did what was right by them. "You can't expect anything more than that. "Y/N said seriously, "We face the gallows." Will and Elizabeth turned around to see them. "I'm sure they won't," Elizabeth added.

The small boat finally made it to Port Royal and every guard pointed their weapons at them. First they took Jack and Y/n in chains and moved them along as they gently took Elizabeth with Will. Norrington meets them all "Since you have proven my point, Mr. Turner, you won't be faced with any charges. However, as for Jack and Maris-" "She sacrificed her identity to save me Commodore!" Elizabeth protested. "She saved her and she's a good person, a different type of lady, but one with intelligence and knowledge of what's right and wrong!" Then Turner added Norrington sighs and looks at Swann. "Government Swann, what do you propose?" Swann knows that Y/n saved Elizabeth's life and that is all he can think about.

"Y/n can return to society as Lady Maris," Government Swann said, nodding. Norrington gives a nod off to a guard as they take the chains off her hands. Y/n looks at them, but then looks at Jack. "What about Jack?" Y/n inquires "He saved Elizabeth, Will, and myself countless times on this adventure," she added. "You are in a different situation, Lady Maris, for this pirate shall hang." He orders the men to take Jack away. "Wait, let me speak to him, please!" Y/n pleaded. Elizabeth and Will felt sympathetic toward her, for they both knew she wanted him free and so that they could love one another. "All right, go," Norrington sighed, and everyone left the room, leaving only Y/n and Jack.

"Jack..." she looked at him. "Darling, I'll be alright. I just want you to be safe, "he said. "But you deserve to live, just like me!" she said, going closer to him. "I'm going to help you escape," she whispered. Jack sighed, "Luv, not another adventure," he smirked. "Jack, this is-" he interrupts her as he leans in for a kiss. Y/n was surprised, but kissed back nonetheless. The guards came in and separated them "Alright, no more! Take him away!" and they shoved him out of the door and away to the dungeon. Y/n ran out the door and stood there.

Will walked up to her and said, "Don't worry Y/n, I have a plan." He smiled. Y/n looked and saw that he really had a plan. She nodded and they walked away together. "What's the plan to save him?" Y/n knew this was going to be dangerous, but she didn't care. She loved him and she needed to save him. Will whispers into her ear as he explains the plan. They both nodded and walked on their own paths, waiting for tomorrow. For tomorrow was the day of Captain Jack Sparrows' hanging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
41.2K 967 23
Rosemary Rivers is a Daughter of a commadore of Weaterby Swann. He was brutally murdered on sea. And when mister Swann crossed the sea towards Port R...
279K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...
2.5K 126 18
"𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢." Evelyn Swann has always wanted a life of adventure and freedom. As the...