π‘…π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’| βœ”οΈŽ

By noaswisss

π‘…π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’: (π‘Žπ‘‘π‘—.) π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘œπ‘‘β„Ž π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘œπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘—π‘œπ‘¦π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘ŽοΏ½... More

The part that nobody reads
Cast+ aesthetics
Chapter 1: welcome home.
Chapter 2: occuping my thoughts.
Chapter 3: Smalls.
Chapter 4: Beach Day.
Chapter 5: Butterflies.
Chapter 6: Regular M&M's.
Chapter 7: I'm Here.
Chapter 8: Natural.
Chapter 9: My Heart Is Combusting.
Chapter 10: Road Trip.
Chapter 11: Sleepless Nights And Calling Your Crush Pudge.
Chapter 12: The Perfect Moment.
Chapter 13: Driving Isn't As Easy As It Seems.
Chapter 14: Baking A Pie With Your Crush.
Chapter 15: Picnic Date.
Chapter 16: Girls Day.
Chapter 17: The New NBA Player.
Chapter 18: Dates... And Hospitals.
Chapter 19: Aria.
Chapter 21: Fuck 'Em.
Chapter 22: Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 23: 'I Love You'.
Chapter 24: Kissy Kiss.
Chapter 25: boyfriend and girlfriend.
Chapter 26: I'll Miss You.
Chapter 27: In Real Life.
Chapter 28: Scared.
Chapter 29: What The Fuck Happened?
Chapter 30: Lovesick.
Chapter 31: Unbroken Promises.
Epilogue.

Chapter 20: Aunt Flo Has A Grudge.

5.5K 112 23
By noaswisss

(Pt.2 of double update)

After Aria and Kayden's mom made sure to embarrass Kayden, we ended up all watching a movie, all six of us plus Aria and the little kids.

Mr and Mrs Black each went to do their own thing, and we were watching a pretty PG-13 movie, all I know is that it is cartoon and the little kiddos, and Isabella, were pretty excited about it.

Kayden, much to my dismay, sat next to me, instead of on me, after her parents left, but I made sure to mush her against my side and to place her head on my shoulder again.

When I look around I see that pretty much everyone's asleep, except Aria, the kids, Isabella and I, Kayden is also asleep if you were wondering, her hair sprawled all over her face and her mouth a little open, adorable.

And when I feel her steady breathing, I let myself drift off as well, not before pulling her even closer to me.

♧︎♧︎♧︎

"Oliver," I faintly hear someone whispering, "Ollie, wake up." That same person, I recognize now as Kayden, pokes my cheek.

I flutter my eyes open, only to be met with Kayden's soft brown ones.

"Hmm?" I can't really form any words when I'm half asleep.

"I need to pee, and you're holding me hostage right now." Kayden gestures to my arm firmly around her waist.

"Oh, sorry Smalls." I let go of her, she smiles gratefully at me and she quickly gets up and starts to run/limp towards the stairs. Oh yeah, she has this weird thing where she won't pee in the downstairs bathroom, only in her own bathroom.

I quickly get up as well and reach her by the stairs and pick her up, now I know what you're thinking, Oliver she asked you to not lift her anymore, I know, I also know that going up the stairs hurts her leg and takes her a pretty long time.

In a few seconds, I might've jogged a little, we were in her room and I put her down, she immediately darted towards the bathroom.

I'm still kinda sleepy so I decided to wait for her on her bed, which is very comfortable by the way.

I might've drifted off a bit again, because when I woke up, Kayden was laying next to me, with her leg over my hip, her face in the crook of my neck, breathing steadily again.

I shifted a little to make sure she was a bit more comfortable, then her hands clutched my shirt, "Please don't move." She sounds like she's in pain.

"Are you okay?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

"No," she mutters into my neck, "My stomach is killing me."

"Why? Do you need me to take you to the doctor?" I ask.

"No, I just need a tablet and a heating pad, maybe some chocolate too."

Oh, it's that kind of pain.

"You're on your period?" I ask.

"Yes, and it's kicking my ass." She shifted, so now she was curled up like a ball next to me.

"I'll go get you what you need," I got up and kissed the side of her head.

I hate that she's in pain and I can't do anything about it.

When I reached the kitchen, I grabbed a heating pad and put it in the microwave, I grabbed a tablet and a glass of water, some chocolate and when the heating pad was ready, I headed back upstairs.

"Smalls, can you sit up a little?" I ask.

She nodded a little and sat up as much as she could, I gave her the tablet and the glass of water, then I placed the heating pad on her lower stomach, she placed the glass on her bedside table and I put the chocolate beside it, and looked up at me.

"Thank you Ollie, I don't think I would've made it downstairs." She laughed a little before wincing.

"Is it always this bad?" I ask, sitting next to her.

"Sometimes, it's usually better, but this time it hurts like hell." She explained.

I do know a lot about periods, I have a fifteen year old sister and a mother. My house is basically ruled by women.

"Can I help with anything else?" I ask.

She nodded.

"What is it?"

"Cuddle me." I happily oblige.

I laid down next to her and she put her head in my shoulder again, my hand around her waist, gently pulling her closer.

"Is this comfortable for you?" I ask.

She nodded, "I'm sorry I'm so clingy, it's usually Izzy that I terrorized, but I like your hugs better," she whispered the last part, "But don't tell her I told you that."

"Never." I smile widely.

"Thank you Ollie." She sounds more sleepy.

"No problem, Smalls."

                             ꧁꧂

"Kayden," someone whispered, "Kayden Cassia." This is Aria.

"What?" Kayden grumbled, I opened my eyes after falling asleep, again, what's with me today, I got up from the bed, begrudgingly untangling myself from Kayden.

"I'm leaving." Aria said.

"What why?" Kayden turned to look at her cousin.

"The kids have a bedtime and schedule, their father will be pissed if I mess up their schedule." Aria sat on the bed next to Kayden, running her hands over Kayden's hair.

Kayden hugged Aria's waist.

"I'll miss you." Kayden muttered.

"I'll miss you too, Kiddo, but I'll visit more." Aria kissed Kayden's head.

"Promise?" Kayden lifted her head to look at Aria. Adorable.

"Promise."

Aria got up, "Wait, we'll walk you out." Kayden scrambled off the bed, then remembered she was in pain and doubled over a little.

"You okay?" Aria put her hand on Kayden's shoulder.

"Yup, but Aunt Flo has a grudge against me." Kayden straightened up.

"Oh Okay thought I'd have to kick someone's ass," Aria started walking towards the stairs, Kayden after her, she should really get her crutches, and me right behind her.

"Ollie," Kayden poked my stomach so I'll look at her, "Can you take me down the stairs?" She asked.

"You know for someone who doesn't like to be carried, you don't really show it." I said, but lifted her up again, careful so I don't hurt her.

"Yeah but we both know it's faster." She mutters. True.

Aria was already downstairs when we reached her.

"Where are the little humans?" Kayden asked when I placed her back on her feet.

"Outside in the car." Aria said.

"Oh, is anyone awake?" Kayden asks, frowning a bit.

"Nope, all of them are out like a light and I didn't want to wake them, but I knew you'd bite my head off if I didn't say goodbye to you." Aria started walking to the door, us right behind.

"Damn straight." Kayden muttered.

When we reached the porch, Aria turned and hugged Kayden tightly.

"Please text me and call me regularly, I miss you." Aria whispered.

"Will do." Kayden sounds like she's about to cry again.

"I love you." Aria broke their hug.

"I love you more." Kayden stepped back.

Aria came over to me and hugged me briefly, "Hurt my sister and I'll hurt you." She threatened sternly.

"Wouldn't dream of it." What is it with this family and threatening people?

"Good boy." Aria smiled, knowing she's teasing me about being older than me.

"You're a year older than me," I grumbled, all throughout our childhood she never failed to mention it.

"Yes I know." She grinned, turned around and started walking towards a car that was parked in front of the house, a man leaning against it.

Aria and the man exchanged a few words, then she turned around, waved  and got in the passenger seat.

Shortly after the man got in the driver's seat and drove away.

"I'll miss her." Kayden muttered, her hands coming around my waist, I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"We'll see her soon." I put my chin on her head.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Kayden asked.

"Sure," I took her hand and walked back inside with her, taking her up to her room.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked me once we were settled back on her bed, her laptop on her stomach.

"Anything, I don't really mind." I shrugged.

"Okie dokie, ew why did I just say that?" She muttered, making me laugh.

She put on a random movie and placed the laptop between us, leaning her head back on my shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me today." She tilted her head to look up at me.

"No need to thank me," I kissed her forehead.

Of course we didn't end up watching the whole movie, Kayden ended up on top of me, and I placed the computer on the floor.

And that's how we ended up falling asleep for the fourth time that day.

                          ☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

Hi my lovelies!!!!

This chapter was written when I was obviously tired and wanted to sleep, hence the sleeping all the time.

I ended up going to school and I hated every second, *cue smiling emoji and thumbs up emoji*

Anyhow, how are you guys?

QOTC☟︎

K, love you, byeee <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
220K 5.2K 47
| ROMANCE |βœ”οΈ | COMPLETED #1 in badboynextdoor #1 in highschoolexperience ❝I could get lost in her eyes for days, sinking until I realize I just migh...
28.2K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
860K 24.3K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...