β„π•’π•žπ•’π••π•’ (β„π•šπ•£π•  𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒...

By hiyabitches307

14 year old Hiro Hamada and 13 year old Y/n L/n (girlfriend to Hiro) set out to become superheroes along side... More

γ€ο»Ώο½‰ο½Žο½”ο½’ο½γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ’γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ“γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ”γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ•γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ–γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ—γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ˜γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ™γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌγ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌ“γ€‘
BOOK 2?
Next Book...
Book 2!!!
So... The plan
Its Time

γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌ’γ€‘

3K 63 83
By hiyabitches307

Y/n's POV

"Killer view" GoGo says as we ride Baymax.

"Yeah. If I... If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this. But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it" Wasabi stutters.

"I don't like it either!" Liam speaks up

"There. Baymax, take us in" Hiro commands.

We land on the island and Fred starts jumping with joy.

"Awesome! Our first landing together as a team!" He cheers.

"Guys come on!"

"'Quarantine'? Do you people know what 'quarantine' means?" Wasabi asks.

"Yeah, it's what people had to do back in 2020 when that freak virus broke out, but hey that's like, 32 years ago" I deapan.

"'Quarantine.' Enforced isolation to prevent contamination that could lead to disease, or, in some cases, death" Baymax explains.

"There's a skull face on this one. A skull face!" I roll my eyes at Wasabi and continue walking.

"Be ready. He could be anywhere"

We hear a noise and turn around screaming.

"FIRE FIRE!"

Fred blows fire, Honey throws her chem balls, Wasabi starts Karate chopping, GoGo throws her disks, Liam hits randomly with his whip, I use my stick to fire electric shock waves in random directions. Once we're done we look down to see a bird... and it's completely unharmed.

"That was a bird" I deadpan.

"Well, at least we know our gear works" Honey shrugs

"And our aim sucks" Liam slumps his shoulders.

Wasabi cuts a circle in the door but it gave me some serious OCD.

"8 intrepid friends led by Fred their leader, Fred Fred's angels Fred's angels harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic the amulet is green it's probably an emerald!" Fed sings.

"Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face!"

"Guys! Shhhhhh!" Hiro speaks.

"Yeah shhh! This place is giving me anxiety!" I scold.

I feel Hiro grab my hand and squeeze it.

"Any sign of him Baymax?" Liam asks.

"This structure is interfering with my sensor" Wasabi deadpans.

I notice Honey Lemon fall behind and turn around.

"Guys. You might want to see this" She opens a heavy door and we step inside a strange room.

"What do you think it is, genius?" GoGo asks.

I haven't seen this part of the island before...

"I'm not sure... but look!" Hiro points at the same bird symbol.

"Hiro" Honey points at an empty red room.

Baymax pushed the door open and it creaks. We enter the room and flick off our glass thingy that covers our face. Hiro and I walk up to a giant screen with the bird symbol on it. Hiro presses a random button and it shows an image of Krei and some other people in the very room.

"Krei" We speak softly in unison.

Hiro presses the rewind button and a video starts to play.

(Watch the video)

"The government shut down Krei's experiment" Hiro breaths

"And he's using your microbots to steal his machine back" Honey realizes.

"Krei is the guy in the mask!" I exclaim

"Oh no"

We turn around to see a giant piece of metal being chucked at us. Hiro hugs me tightly and I hug back. We all caught because of the dust.

"Baymax, get us out of here!" Hiro yells.

Baymax's rocket fist breaks the thing and we stand up.

"Go for the transmitter. Behind his mask!" Hiro commands.

Yokai throws another bug chunk at us, it hit Baymax and he went flying back.

"BAYMAX!" Hiro goes to help Baymax.

"Alright what's the plan?" Wasabi asks.

"It's Fred time"

"Super jump!" He yells as he goes to attack Yokai.

"Gravity crush!" He attempts to crush Yokai but the microbots push him away.

"Falling hard"

"Seriously, what's the plan?!"

"Get the mask!" GoGo answers as she skates away.

"I'm right behind you!" Honey follows.

GoGo and Honey attempt to corner and trap Yokai but Honey turns the floor to ice causing GoGo to slip and crash into Honey.

"What's the plan now?!" Wasabi asks.

Liam and I turn to each other and nod. We hop off the platform and I grapple hook onto the sealing. Liam copies my action but with his whip. We both release our weapon that we used to swing and fire Yokai. He dodges and my electric wave hits Liam while his sonic boom hits me. Liam manages to use his thrusters to steady himself down while I extend my stick and lower myself. Liam and I fire out grappling hook / whip at Yokai but he uses the microbots to dodge once again and we end up tying each other.

"I still say we were the coolest fail" Liam grumbles as the two of us slide on the ice.

"Dido" I mumble.

"HEY HEY HEY HEY!" Wasabi calls.

"You want to dance, masked man? 'Cause you'll be dancing with these. Hand over the mask or you'll get a taste of this! And a little bit of that!" Wasabi does a few poses before Yokai attacks him.

Suprisingly he did pretty good. Liam and I both press a button the retracts are weapons. We join GoGo and Honey Lemon as we prepare to attack.

"You got that too?" Wasabi asks when he realizes Yokai has caught his legs.

He throws Wasabi a side. Fred jumps back to action but Wasabi bumps into him causing the bouys to come right at us. They crash into usnd we all fall down. We try to get up but slip on the ice. Yokai was about to crush us but Hiro and Baymax saved us. They continue to dodge Yokai's attacks but at one point Baymax crahes into Yokai causing both Hiro and Yokai to tumble down. The microbots all fall and we look around shocked.

Hiro's POV

I get up and see the mask had fallen off Yokai. I immediately grab the mask and hold it close.

Y/n's POV

The gang and I run up to the railing and look down to see hiro has the mask.

"It's over Krei" Hiro says.

Yokai turn around an we all gasp

"Pro... Professor Callaghan?" Hiro questions.

"The explosion... You died"

"No. I had your microbots"

"But, tadashi. You just let him die"

"Give me the mask Hiro"

"He went in there to save you!" Hiro screams.

The rest of us watch in silence.

"THAT WAS HIS MISTAKE!" Callaghan yells back.

Baymax land behind Hiro.

"Baymax. Destroy"

I try to jump down to reason with Hiro but GoGO and Liam hold me back.

"My programing prevents me from injuring a human being" Baymax responds.

"Not Anyomre" Hiro opens Baymax's chip holder thingy and removes the health care chip. He throws it a side.

"Do it Baymax! Destroy him!" Hiro points at Callaghan.

"NO HIRO DON'T" I scream.

"Don't get involved in this Y/n!" Hiro snaps.

Baymax fires his rocket fist at Callaghan but he dodges.

"NO BAYMAX STOP!" GoGo tries to stop him but Baymax pushes her a side.

He follows Callaghan who tries to get away from him. Baymax points his fist at Callaghan who's on the floor but Fred jumps on his head causing Baymax to wobble. He chucks Fred at Hiro who drops the mask. Callaghan picks up the mask and makes a run for it. I send a shock wave at Baymax but he just pushes me. I crash into a wall and crumble to the ground. The whole gang tries to stop Baymax but he wouldn't listen. Callaghan uses the microbots to get away.

"Y/n!" Honey Lemon calls.

She throws the health care chip to me. I pull out my stick and wack it. It flies over to Liam ho catches it and puts it back in Baymax's chip holder thingy. Baymax calms down.

"My healthcare protocol has been violated. I regret any distress I may have caused"

I limp over to Liam and help him stand up. The two of us join the rest of the gang who are still a bit shaken up.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" Hiro yells.

"What you just did, we never signed up for" Wasabi speaks.

"We said we'd catch the guy" GoGo reminds.

"That's it" Liam frowns.

I frown at Hiro and shake my head.

"I thought we were on the same page!" Hiro looks at me.

"We WERE until you decided to kill Callaghan!" I snap.

"HE KILLED TADASHI!"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU KILL HIM!"

"AN EYE FOR AN EYE REMEMBER!"

"HIRO THAT'S UNREASONABLE!"

"YOU'RE UNREASONABLE! I WHISH I NEVER MET YOU! I-I-I I WISH YOUR PARENTS NEVER DIED IN THAT CAR CRASH! I WISH YOU NEVER CAME TO LIVE WITH US! I WISH YOU DIED INSTEAD OF TADASHI!"

Everyone went quiet. He just said that...

"I wish I did die instead of Tadashi... Cause then I'd never have to put up with a selfish human like you!"

"IF YOU THINK I'M SO SELFISH WHY NOT JUST BREAK UP WITH ME?!"

"THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW! HIRO HAMADA, IT'S OVER!"

"I'M GLAD IT'S OVER! NOW I CAN FIND ANOTHER GIRL WHO ISN'T AS ANNOYING AND SELFISH AS YOU!"

I shake my head and turn around. I can feel the tears in my eyes... but I'm not going to cry.

"I never should have let you help me! Baymax, find Callaghan"

"My enhanced scanner has been damaged"

Hiro lets out a loud groan and gets onto Baymax's back.

"Wings!"

"Hiro this isn't a part of the plan" Fred says.

"Let him go Fred! He can defeat Callaghan on his own, and then he can go and find that dream girl he was talking about!" I snark.

"Fly!"

Hiro flies away on Baymax and everyone yells after him. Once he's gone the tears start to fall.

"It's alright Y/n" GoGo pats my shoulder.

I turn around and hug her. She hugs back.

Hiro's POV

"Hiro, hurting Y/n's feelings is not a reasonable way to deal with anger" Baymax starts.

"Pft- She isn't 'hurt' she's Y/n, she'll grow up" I spat.

I remove Baymax's helmet and hook it up to a wire.

"Y/n is upset. You should talk to her Hiro"

"You heard what she said. I'm selfish and it's over"

"Y/n-"

"NO BAYMAX! I messed things up with her. She's gone"

I place the helmet on his head and he conforms that it's working.

"Open your access port" I tell him.

*~ Time Skip the emotional part cause I'm going to cry ~*

Y/n's POV

We enter the garage and she a crying Hiro.

"Guys I... I..."

"We're going to catch Callaghan, and, this time, we'll do it right" GoGo says.

"But maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time"

"Oh, man" Hri groans.

"Nah, it's cool. Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper" Fred shrugs.

Hiro then turns to me.

"Y/n-"

"Don't talk to me Hiro" I turn away.

I can hear Hiro sigh.

"B-BECAUSE IF YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU!" I hug Hiro.

I didn't completely forgive him but he seemed really upset.

"Thank you Y/n, for always being there" He sighs.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"I didn't mean those awful things said by the way"

"It's alright..."

"Hiro, we found something you should see" Liam says.

Hiro plugs in the flash drive and we watch the video of Callaghan yealling and Krei.

"Callaghan, he was there?" Hiro asks.

"He was such a good man" Honey whispers.

"I don't know but the answers' here somewhere"

Hiro starts flicking through the footage but Honey stops him.

"There he is" She breaths.

We see an image of Callaghan talking to Abigal.

"The piolt" I mumble.

Hiro changes the frame. He zooms in on the pilot's helment and it reads 'Callaghan'.

"The pilot was Callaghan's daughter" Liam says, shocked.

"Callaghan blames Krei"

"This is a revenge story" Fred gasps

"So what are we waiting for?!" Hiro puts on his helmet and we all exit the garage.

Sadly my shoe laces were untied and I trip. As I pick myself up I notice a shiny metal thing. I grab it and see it's Liam's thruster. This was the one Hiro made but it was too powerful so he made new ones. I stuff it in my pocket and rush to catch up with the rest of the gang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944 39 13
A modernized Cinderella story with characters from Big Hero 6. This story tells of how Honey Lemon, Gogo, Wasabi and Fred plan to get Hiro a girlfrie...
7.8K 338 13
3 years after the incident with "Yokai" and Hiro Hamada and the gang are still rescuing people and bringing criminals to justice. Despite the team ha...
42.4K 1.1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...
27.3K 1.1K 15
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of Big Hero 7! You've been best friends with Hiro Hamada since you were both in elementary school. Wh...