Linked In. A Yugioh Vrains St...

By xyzmountaindragon

As a victim of the lost incident, Hibiki Okida knew that his life would never be the same. Left with nothing... More

Chapter 1: Lost.
Chapter 2: New school.
Chapter 3: Hanoi
Chapter 4: Secrets.
Chapter 5: Infiltration
Chapter 6: Deleted.
Chapter 7: Tower Of Hanoi.
Chapter 8: Revenge.
Bonus Chapter! Chapter 8.5: Romance?
Chapter 9: Ruins.
Chapter 10: A New Foe
A/N: 1k Notice And A Few Thank Yous.
Chapter 11: Lies.
Chapter 12: Partners.
Chapter 14: Trust.
Chapter 15: Ignis.
Chapter 16: Conflict.
Chapter 17: Comfort.
Chapter 18: Recuperation.
Chapter 19: Alliances
Chapter 20: Clash.
Chapter 21: Paths.

Chapter 13: Aqua.

236 7 10
By xyzmountaindragon

Aoi and Hibiki walked into the girl's apartment and Aoi opened her room, heading to the bed.

Aoi: Right, let's go.

Hibiki: Sure. I'll take the bean bag.

The two sat on their respective places and placed their duel discs on.

Aoi/Hibiki: Into the vrains.

As Hibiki and Aoi dropped, Hibiki looked over at the girl and smiled.

Hibiki: Nice avatar, it's a good change.

Aoi: Speak for yourself, white actually suits you.

Hibiki looked down and shrugged.

Hibiki: I don't know about that, though the Hanoi outfit does work.

Hibiki closed his eyes.

Hibiki: Rags, you know what to do.

Rags: You got it.

Hibiki's outfit changed colours, becoming a slate gray with purple accents.

Hibiki: That's much better.

Aoi: So, where does this ignis want to meet?

Hibiki: Around here, so I assume Rags should be able to find them.

Rags: Of course, locating ignis code strains is easy. It's up there, like a portal.

Hibiki: I see it.

The three flew up to the entrance and Hibiki closed his eyes as they entered, arriving in a small area that was surrounded by waterfalls.

Aoi: So this is where the ignis is hiding out?

Rags: Yeah, I can sense they're in here.

Hibiki: Yeah, I'm getting a strange feeling from this place. Like when I met you for the first time Rags.

Water Ignis: Aoi Zaizen and Hibiki Okida, thank you for coming.

The blue AI walked into view and Hibiki raised an eyebrow.

Hibiki: A female ignis? I guess this is Miyu's partner.

Aoi: It would seem that way.

Hibiki: Hmm, you've been rather quiet there partner, you alright?

Hibiki looked down at Rags and almost laughed out loud as he saw his partner's face. All over Rags' face, pixels had turned a vivid pink in what Hibiki assumed was his version of a heavy blush.

Hibiki: Erm, Rags? You doing okay?

Rags: H-huh? Oh, partner, yeah. I'm fine, why?

Hibiki: It's just, you seem to be a little pink. You didn't get a bug on the way here or...

Rags: Don't finish that thought.

Hibiki smiled to himself and walked over to Aoi, who was talking to the ignis.

Water Ignis: So that's why I called you here. I need your help defeating Bohman to get back Miyu's data.

Hibiki: Well, you have my support. I have a bone to pick with him as well.

Water Ignis: Thank you both. And you too Ignis.

Rags: Oh, it's nothing major. I'm just happy to be of help.

Hibiki: Don't mind Rags, he gets nervous around vaguely female pieces of code.

Rags: Hibiki I swear...

Hibiki: Oh, that reminds me. We were never properly introduced. I'm Hibiki Okida, that's my ignis companion Rags.

Water Ignis: It's nice to meet you. I suppose I should choose a name you humans pronounce, rather than my ignis one. I'm Aqua.

Aoi: Well, it's nice to meet you Aqua, and I hope we can help.

The ignis nodded and Aoi allowed Aqua to enter her duel disc.

Hibiki: Well, now we're ready to take on Bohman together. Shall we get started?

Aqua: I advise caution, there are several users under the employ of SOL technologies' bounty hunter division nearby.

Hibiki: Looks like Go Onizuka followed our signals. We'll have to duel our way out.

Aoi: Go Onizuka? He works for Akira?

Hibiki: Yeah, me and Rags managed to stall our way out of dueling him last time we spoke. Though I think he's a bit more enthusiastic this time.

Aqua: Then dueling is our only option.

The group left the portal and Hibiki led then into the shadows of one of the floating blocks of code as a duelist in green flew past.

Hibiki: Yep. Definitely SOL tech's guys.

Aqua: Over there, there's an exit we can take.

Aoi: On it.

As the two moved from the area, they were tailed by two duelists.

Hibiki: One each?

Aoi: That seems agreeable.

Go Onizuka: That's enough. Hibiki is mine!

Hibiki: Damn, he's here. Alright, change of plans. Aoi take Aqua and flee, I'll deal with Go and meet you in your apartment.

Aoi: I'm not leaving you.

Hibiki: He's after our ignis. If you stay you're in more danger.

Aoi: And I'd prefer that.

Hibiki: Fine, but be careful.

The teen turned to Go and waved happily.

Hibiki: Hey man, how are you doing? It hasn't been long enough.

Go Onizuka: Don't. Its time to duel, nothing more.

Hibiki: Fine. Let's get this over with.

Hibiki/Go Onizuka: Speed Duel!

Go Onizuka: I'll go first. I activate my skill! World Dino Roar! I add the field spell World Dino Wrestling to my hand which I will then activate.

Rags: A skill focused around searching out a field spell quickly. It must be key to his new strategy.

Go Onizuka: Now I summon Dinowrestler Capoeiraptor. I end my turn.

Hibiki: My draw. I activate the spell card World Legacy Corruption and now I summon Girsu the Orcust Mekk-knight. I activate the effect of Girsu, it sends Orcust Harp Horror to the graveyard, who I can banish to summon Orcust Cymbal Skeleton from my deck. Open my circuit! I set Cymbal Skeleton and Girsu in the link arrow. I summon link-2 Galatea the Orcust Automaton.

Go Onizuka: You quickly brought out a link-2 monster. Typical of your Orcust deck.

Hibiki: I activate the effect of Cymbal Skeleton. I banish it so special summon Girsu from my graveyard. Open again my circuit! I set Galatea and Girsu in the link arrow. I link summon! Link-3 Topologic Trisbaena. Now, I set a card and Trisbaena attacks Capoeiraptor.

Go Onizuka: Too bad, Capoeiraptor can't be destroyed by battle. And now I activate the effect of the Dinowrestler Martial Ankylo, I discard it to halve the damage I take. And since you declared an attack I can banish it to add Dinowrestler Pankratops to my hand.

Go Onizuka lp: 4000 - - - 3650

Go Onizuka: And now my Capoeiraptor switches to defence mode.

Hibiki: I end my turn. You've surely improved your game Onizuka, but you won't beat me.

Go Onizuka: I draw! During my standby phase, while Capoeiraptor is in defence mode, I can special summon another Capoeiraptor from my deck.

Hibiki: The effect of Topologic Trisbaena activates. Your monster is banished, along with all spells and traps on the field, and you take 500 damage for each of your cards banished.

Go Onizuka lp: 3650 - - - 2650

Go Onizuka: But now your face down card is gone. Now I summon Dinowrestler Valeonyx from my hand. I can do so because you control a monster. Now I normal summon Dinowrestler Capaptera from my hand. Open, circuit of strength! I set Capaptera, Capoeiraptor and Valeonyx in the link arrows! I summon link-3 Dinowrestler King T. Wrexle! And since I used Capaptera as link material, it gains 1000 attack points this turn.

T. Wrexle atk: 3000 - - - 4000

Go Onizuka: Now T Wrexle! Attack Topologic Trisbaena!

Hibiki lp: 4000 - - - 2500

Go Onizuka: I end my turn.

Hibiki: Now the effect of my banished trap, Detonation Code, activates!

Go Onizuka: A banished trap?!

Hibiki: That's right. During the end phase of the turn it's banished, I can set it to my field.

Go Onizuka: I see. So it works well with your other topologics.

Hibiki: That's right. Now I draw! I activate the spell card Foolish Burial. It sends World Legacy - World Wand to the graveyard from my deck. Because it was sent to the graveyard, it summons World Legacy - World Key from my hand. Now I banish World Wand to special summon my banished Cymbal Skeleton. Now I activate my skill, World Conductor! I pay 1000 life points and banish an Orcust or World Legacy spell or trap from my deck to activate its effect as if it was on the field. 

Hibiki lp: 2500 - - - 1500

Hibiki: I send the trap Orcustrated Release. I now can summon a monster from my graveyard by tributing two machine monsters I control. I tribute World Key and Cymbal Skeleton to summon Trisbaena from my graveyard. And since you control a link monster, I can summon a second monster, so I'll be bringing back World Key. Now I battle.

Go Onizuka: I activate the effect of T. Wrexle, you have to attack me with World Key. And because of my field spell, you can only attack once per battle. Or you can end the battle and your monster will be destroyed.

Hibiki: I'm continuing the battle. World Key attacks T. Wrexle!

Go Onizuka: Your monster has no attack points and you can't activate your trap to save it due to T. Wrexle, you will run out of life points and lose.

Hibiki: You underestimate me. I activate the effect of World Key! When it battles a monster from the extra deck, it sends it back to the deck. World Unlock!

Go Onizuka: No way!

Hibiki: I end the battle, now open my circuit! I set Trisbaena and World Key in the link arrow. Now I summon link-4 Topologic Bomber Dragon! I end my turn with a face down.

Go Onizuka: You're beginning to get on my nerves. I draw!

Rags: I think we hit a nerve partner.

Hibiki: Did I? That's too bad I guess.

Go Onizuka: I special summon Dinowrestler Pankratops from my hand. I can do so as you have more monsters on the field than I do. Now I summon Dinowrestler Martial Ankylo and use Pankratops' effect. I tribute Ankylo to destroy Topologic Bomber Dragon.

Hibiki: I'm not going down that easily! I activate the effect of my trap, Detonation Code! I special summon a dark attribute machine monster from my graveyard next to the link of a monster on my field. I summon my Orcust Cymbal Skeleton. Now Bomber Dragon destroys all cards in our main monster zones. Full Overlap!

Go Onizuka: But it is still destroyed.

Hibiki shielded his eyes as the large dragon exploded and smiled.

Go Onizuka: What's with that grin?

Hibiki: I'm really enjoying this duel. Even if you claim not to be, I'm dueling one of the greatest charisma duelists in the world!

Go Onizuka: Tch. I end my turn.

Hibiki: I draw. You know Onizuka, I'm sorry we had to come to blows. You almost won if you had just chosen Trisbaena earlier, now you've lost this duel.

Go Onizuka: You talk tough, but your field is empty.

Hibiki: Not for long it won't be. I normal summon Orcust Brass Bombard and activate the effect of Cymbal Skeleton in my graveyard. I banish it to summon Galatea. Now open my circuit. I set Galatea and Brass Bombard in the link arrow! I summon link-3 Longirsu the Orcust Orchestrator. Now I activate the spell card World Legacy Succession. I special summon Galatea beside Longirsu's link. Now I build the overlay network with Galatea. I xyz summon! Dingirsu, Orcust of the Evening Star! And when Dingirsu is xyz summoned I can send a card on the field to the graveyard, such as your World Dino Wrestling.

Go Onizuka: No!

Hibiki: Attack him directly Longirsu!

Go Onizuka lp: 2650 - - - 150

Hibiki: Finish him Dingirsu! Evening Star Crush!

Go Onizuka lp: 150 - - - 0

Hibiki flew past as the hunter's board dropped from under him, logging out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
910K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...