King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

15//Loathing & Charms

3.7K 214 115
By BunTeaHunter

Hyuka removed himself from the bunny's grasp, offering him to his Majesty. Jungkook almost panicked when he felt the dear leave his side to attend his duties as Butler and watches as the King approaches him with grace in his footsteps.

In all honesty, the younger is a little intimidated by his King's attractiveness, you cannot blame him for avoiding his eyes as the tiger now stands in front of him. They're instead focused on the sway of the older's tail.

"How are your wounds, little hopper?"

Taehyung waited patiently for his Consort's answer, ignoring the little snickers from his men at the table.

"All is well, but my ribs still need time to recover fully, my King"

The name Jungkook used to address the older seemed to have pleased the tiger. The small flick on his ear could only indicate the tiger's mood. No matter how you hone your skills to be as monotone as possible, excitement and happiness can not easily be hidden with your animal parts.

The same can be applied to anger and annoyance as well. However, for now the King seemed to be in a good mood.

"May I, bunny?" Taehyung offered his hand to the younger for him to take and the bunny nervously grasped onto it.

Such warmth the white tiger's hand emits almost made a small gasp be let out from Jungkook's throat.

Then he felt a little slip on his ring finger, he stares as the older puts a beautiful blue sapphire ring. His left hand is adorned with all types of rings with the same gem by the Butler, but his right was empty of jewelry.

He assumed the reason was for the King to decorate with one ring that has the biggest gem of them all, contrasting it to others more smaller ones.

"It is beautiful, my King"

"And it is yours now" The older's eyes stares down to a pair of widened ones, he could tell the bunny wanting to protest so he decided to cut him off.

"Blue Sapphires... wear one and you will be protected from any danger, accidents and any natural disasters.."

Hearing the meaning of it, Jungkook looks down on the ring, having no clue such little things could grant you such luck and blessings.

"It will also help you calm your mind, strengthen your intuition and give clarity"

Soon after, he felt the King's hand grasping on his more tightly, pulling them close to his handsome face. The bunny's cheeks reddened as he felt soft lips plant themselves on the back of his hand.

Not expecting such actions from the King, his nose twitched in shock. It made the younger use his other hand to cover half his face before the older could see it.

Unfortunately, a serious of "aww" and coos were heard at the dining table, indicating others have witnessed his little mannerism.

"Oh my god, he's so cute" cooed Hoseok.

If his bunny ears could redden the same as his human ones and cheeks, it would've reached the tip of it. His shyness was shown on how his ears flattened and eyes staring at the floor, seeming more interested to it than the hybrids before him.

"Let us not fluster the bunny, behave yourselves"

"You should be telling that yourself, Taehyungie, you've done more damage than us"

"Be quiet, Jimin"

Taehyung's face morphed back to his usual stone cold one, but his hold on the younger's is as gentle as the clouds caressing your skin. He guides him to his seat, right beside his brother's, Soobin.

The older bunny couldn't help himself, but to hold his little one's face to check for any injuries from the predators they faced back in the village. Asking him frantically if he was hurt anywhere, making Soobin smile at him reassuringly.

"Do not worry, hyung. His Majesty and his men treats me well"

Jungkook sighed in relief at this and the younger had the wrong assumption of their conversation being over, until he felt a painful pinch on his cheek and felt his hyung whisper into his ear.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, better pray we won't be alone together because you will not survive my wrath, boy"

The clear promise of a brutal scolding under the tone of the older bunny's voice had made Soobin shiver in fear for his impending doom.

Namjoon had to hold in a snort after seeing the taller bunny quivering under the smaller one's glare. The younger should learn to take advantage of his height at times.

The King on the other hand could only show a fond gaze at the two brothers interaction, reminding him of his own as well. With that realization, he coughed onto his fist to gain the bunnies' attention and gestured at the bear cub.

"I am happy to know you have a little one, Bunny. May I once again introduce you to /my/ little one, Kim Beomgyu"

The Prince froze when his idol's gaze met his, he tried not let his body shake out of nervousness and properly introduce himself as normally and royally as possible.

"Greetings!" He gave Jungkook a charming smile "I am Prince Beomgyu, it is a pleasure to once again meet you, Thumper"

He meant to bow to show his respect, however, he bowed too deeply and his head was closed to meeting the table if not for Taehyung's open palm saving them from making any contact.

The poor bear cub felt embarrassment run his cheeks as it gets painted with a tint of red. Lifting his head, he shyly looks up at the bunny to give him a sheepish smile, but his eyes noticed something.

There, Jungkook was holding onto the King's arm tightly as he worriedly stared down at the Prince.

From the outside perspective, the bunny have immediately noticed Beomgyu's action and due to the table between them, he cannot save the bear from hitting his head on the table.

As if on instinct, he held onto the King instead to give an almost silent message to save the Prince from injuring himself.

A whistle broke their stance and it came from the fox hybrid.

"I'm impressed, Thumper. Your reflex is quite fast, managing to save his Royal Highness from embarrassing himself"

"Faster than his Majesty might I point" Jimin added with a small clap.

It wasn't a surprise to the Treasurer in all honesty. His thoughts running as he watches the flustered older bunny get praise by the others.

Predators are one sneaky hybrids, they are made to hunt for food so it is not a shock when they've been gifted with fast movements enough to surprise and catch their prey with ease in mere seconds.

Jungkook had dealt with many near-death experiences, honing his skills in such brutal and dangerous practice that could've cost his life. Soobin and him had to pray to the Gods to see the older bunny be home, still breathing.

The koala's first prayer is for Jungkook to stop risking his life. His heart cannot handle not seeing the younger for a day, it would mean one possibility and he could only wish it never happens.

"Joon.. are you alright?"

A small tap broke his thoughts and he was met with worried look from the hamster.

"You seemed.. a little tense there for a moment. Do not be afraid to tell your hyung anything, okay?"

The endearing way Jin spoke to the Treasurer almost made him pass out. He and the Councilor haven't really done any proper conversation, so the way the older addressed himself was a bit unexpected for the koala.

He could only bow at his gratitude, still cannot face the hamster properly out of shyness.

"Thumper, when you're all healed up, let's fight!" Hoseok excitedly proposed "I will even allow you to slash my legs!"

"Yah!" The calico pouted, using a knife to point at the squirrel to seemingly threaten him.

"I told him first! He should slash my legs before you, you nut lover!"

"What?! That's unfair!"

Jungkook could only assume all the King's men have taking a weird liking with getting their legs slashed. It seems like he wasn't the only one thinking about it when he sees Yoongi throwing a judgemental look at his lover.

"Do you have some sort of kink to getting slashed? Are you secretly into knife play-"

A hard kick under the table made the General hiss in pain and bare his sharp teeth at the culprit. Jin glared at the cat in a challenging manner, seemingly asking him to try.

"Let us not speak of such vulgar words in front of the children, Mr. Min Yoongi"

Then Taehyun added "We're 20"

The bunny smiled at the mess happening on the very dining table, but his ears perked when he felt warmth from his hand. He had forgotten to remove them from the King's arm, but before he could and add an apology to it, the white tiger only held on tighter.

He sees the older leaning in slightly, almost making the younger panic since there are still hybrids around them.

Jungkook thought the King was about to speak, but he only received an unreadable expression on the older's face. His head tilted in mild confusion on the silence he is given.

The white tiger stayed silent as he removed the younger's hand gently from his arm and placed them on the table. The bunny was about to place them back to his own lap, but Taehyung still hasn't losen his hold.

Now the King and Consort are basically holding hands on the table for everyone to see. Jungkook's ears flattened in embarrassment at the action, but he could only follow through what the tiger commands.

"Enough" Taehyung speaks out, as if ignoring their conjoined hands as he announce.

"Let us continue this conversation with a meal on the table. Little hopper might be hungry"

As if on cue, Hyuka walked in the room with his arms being occupied with carrying large trays that has all their dishes on top. Jungkook was astounded on how much the deer could carry in one trip, but it could make sense on how often the Butler has done this due to his role.

He should challenge him to an arm wrestling contest if he's given the chance.

The delicious smell from the trays welcomed the bunny's nose and he happily took a small whiff, humming in delight and excitement on what the food could be serve.

Some of the others joined to immediately assist the Butler in helping set down to food to lessen his struggles.

To say the bunny brothers were shocked was understandable, they mostly expected some sort of gold plated utensils and embarrassingly.. maybe a burger covered in edible gold.

But everything seemed.. normal?

"Those faces scream many thoughts that goes in those pretty head of yours, little bunnies"

Hoseok snickered when the two said hybrids instinctively flattened their ears in embarrassment, making the squirrel to coo at how cute they are.

"A-Apologies, we might have some stereotypes still embedded in our brains" Soobin sheepishly smiled at him, but what his older brother said made him choke on air.

"... so we won't be eating gold?"

The table is filled with laughter at the Consort's question, especially on how serious his eyes held when asking such things.

Namjoon could only smile fondly at the confused stare Jungkook was giving the others while the younger of the two covered his face in disbelief.

"Taehyung, your Consort is hilarious!"

The older squirrel is holding on for dear life on the poor General as he shrieks in laughter even more. The black cat couldn't even move his body away from the smiling hybrid due to his lover also leaning on his other side, basically being sandwiched by them.

"Why are you all laughing? How come the entire castle is almost made of gold, even the toilet, but the food isn't? It doesn't make sense"

The actual frustration on the bunny's furrowed brows only made the table belt out even more at this.

Jin almost crying out and shaking the Treasurer out of laughing too much. While the Prince himself seeming ready to pass out and the others are mostly smiling at the older bunny.

Jungkook felt a small flick on his chin, grabbing his attention and locked eyes with a beautiful eye smile from the King himself.

"You have only just entered, but you already captured almost all of my men's hearts, little hopper"

"I-I.. I did?"

The tiger only tilted his head in a slight shrug, but soon reached out to place his hand on the bunny's, whispering.

"I could only say for sure that you've certainly captured one heart.."

The Consort's breath hitched at this, he could feel his cheeks be painted with a beautiful color of cherry at what the King is trying to say to him. His statements always being so vague, yet so easily decipherable only when you're confident in yourself.

Trying to distract himself and not be so affected by the older's words, he grabbed onto a cup and smiled at the others.

"I-It seems I have just been ignorant is all! I have to apologize for my behavior on the table"

He felt his shoulders relax at the amount of reassurance the hybrids given him and told him they had a good laugh. He looks down at his drink and noticed it to be a cup of coffee, he never tried one before.

"That's black coffee, feel free to add whatever you want in it. I could only assume you needed some caffeine to boost your energy" Hyuka said with a smile.

Jungkook does not have the heart to tell them about his first time drinking, so he decided to just try it out plain before putting anything in it.

And it was mistake.

The bunny flinched back at such bitter taste and scrunched his face in utter disgust at it. He felt bad to have shown such a look to the Butler since he wholeheartedly gave him the drink.

"It's quite alright" the deer chuckled at the panicked eyes directing to him "I have provided you with sweets to improve your coffee up to your taste"

Still it felt rude, but Jungkook complied and gathered many sugar cubes to dump them into his coffee. There his ears picked up a series of chuckles in his direction and looked up. It seems the others have seen him made the face since all eyes are on him.

Jungkook felt embarrassed and a little awkward at how much attention they were giving him even when he does the slightest of movement.

Thankfully, his hyung noticed this and clapped his hands together to grab all their attention, now directing to him.

"Let us not wait for the food to go cold, it is time to eat now. Soobinie, please pass me the jjigae, I needed some stew in my system"

The older bunny watches as they all share the dishes to another, passing some bowls here and there, adding food onto their plate. Another confused thots comes to mind as he was given a small bowl of bibimbap.

As if his mind was read, he felt a light touch on his arm. He turned to see the owner and it was of course the white tiger.

"Something in your mind, Bunny?"

Such a gentle and deep tone had made the younger's shoulders relax. In all honesty, as much as he hated how affected he seems to be around the King, he cannot deny some emotions are welcomed.

"It's just.. it may be due to my ignorance again, but.. I have always thought we all have our own.. individual meals and the food to be more... not local?"

The question caught the Prince's attention and happily pointed at Jin and Yoongi before speaking.

"These two introduced me to some local food by bringing them to the castle when I was still quite young and I fell in love"

"My little one" Taehyung cut in "Have convinced me to trying them and I have also fallen victim with the local food as well"

"You know, our parents, especially Appa were so against us trying out what the villagers have made..." the bear cub sighs at this.

Jungkook could assume that the former King and Queen were a bit.. untrusting with trying any food from the vendors. He can't say it was either due to 'low' quality, their status or just something more.. discriminative.

The white tiger took a small bite of rice cake before continuing "As for the so called 'individual' meals, us sharing have only started when I became King"

"Even with just the family, we've always eaten our own food and don't really pass them to each other"

So maybe they two bunnies' stereotypes about the Kingdom could only apply to their previous Rulers and how they treated the staff and others. It didn't mean they were any bad, they were just more reserved and strict with their roles.

Jungkook felt even more grateful to have Taehyung as their King, for he seemed more open and caring of others more than his parents.

"Jin hyung was also the reason that we've started this" He gestured at the hamster hybrid, who in return, waved at the two with his cheeks still stuffed with food.

"He told us that sharing food is a local custom and due to such strict rules.. made us forget that our culture places a lot of emphasis on sharing food when you are eating in a group"

Taehyung does not want to voice out on how he also found more comfort and enjoyment when eating beside his hyungs, giving more happiness and more life in his days as King. Especially when he gets to spend some quality with his little brother, Beomgyu.

Also the annoying cat duo would never drop it if he says such 'sappy' words.

Then he found his eyes on the younger, scanning his face and almost let out a fond sigh as he sees the bunny stuff his cheeks with some rice cakes making them puff out.

How adorable.

The King found himself almost anticipating for their future meals, especially when he gets to have his Consort to sit by his side.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

"Have there any been close-calls? Like them taking your mask off?"

Jungkook scratched his cheek in thought at the bear cub's question, his mind wracking to find any memories of such event happening.

They've finished their meals and are now all sharing conversations with the older bunny about his adventures through dessert, which is the most delicious cake by far in his life, especially when it's filled with his favorite.

Blueberries.

"I do recall some lion trying to claw my mask in half, quite dangerous" he said nonchalantly as he took a bite of his cake before proceeding.

"He was almost fast enough to do just that.. but my reflexes were quick and I was able to use my left arm and block it"

Out of all the hybrids on the table, Soobin and Namjoon were the only ones who show a face of pain at hearing this.

They remembered that day where the masked bunny came home with blood dripping on the floor, almost making a puddle beneath his feet. The younger bunny had to stop himself from crying out loud at such a sight. It makes sense when seeing your brother close to death's door at such blood loss.

"How are you though? Surely your left arm must've gotten injured" Jin spoke, his voice laced in worry and his eyes linger on the bunny's said arm.

"I was fine"

Liar.

The younger brother and Treasurer thought at the same time. He was absolutely not fine. Jungkook's body was shaking, tempting to collapse on the floor as he limps inside the house with such bloody footsteps. The bunny was letting out ragged breaths and with a trembling voice, he always says the same thing.

"I'm fine, don't worry, I /have/ to be fine.."

If no one has picked up by now, Soobin and Namjoon hates Thumper. They hate Jungkook /being/ Thumper. They might as well say they loathe it.

Always willing to sacrifice his life for the weak and give them justice, but there is another reason why the bunny loves being Thumper.

"Speaking of your mask, Bunny"

Their thoughts were snapped at the King's deep and raspy voice, they watched as he signaled the Butler with his hand, telling him to grab something.

Seemingly prepared for it, Hyuka took out a some boxes from a small table beside him and placed it gently on the table between the King and the Consort.

They were gifts.

Jungkook's eyes widened at that and turned to meet Namjoon's confused ones, seems to have no clue either with the sudden presents. He averted to a pair of warm eyes from the white tiger.

"Please, they are welcome gifts for you"

The deer took away the now empty plate from the Consort to easily have more access with opening the presents. With a soft touch, Jungkook went for the biggest box of them all due to his curiosity on its size and what it could be inside.

His hands were nervous at the attention back to him yet again, others on the table excited to see his reactions on the object inside.

Suddenly he felt something, it was wood and on closer inspection he felt beads.

Finally taking it out, he gasped.

A bunny mask that resembled his own, but with new additions to it that really made it more elegant and pretty. And he fell in love.

Before the bunny could open his mouth and tell the King his gratitude for the mask, he was cut off by the latter, who still holds almost a look of fondness in his eyes.

"You have only just started.. open the others, little hopper"

Jungkook thought nothing could top the mask, but his heart still made a sound at the look the older was giving him.

Thump!

But decided to ignore it and went for the more rectangular-shaped box, now anticipating of what it could be.

This time it was a soft fabric and a squeal almost left his throat as he spreads the clothing with his arms to see it better. Without hesitating, he stood up abruptly and grabbed the mask.

He was frantically putting it on, almost not being able to hear a small deep chuckle followed by "careful there, my bunny" though he chose to not respond for obvious reasons.

"Jungkookie, you look amazing!" Jimin squealed for him and clapped his hands at seeing the younger.

"I feel so jealous, but I can't deny on how it fits you so perfectly, Thumper" Yeonjun added, together with Taehyun letting out "oohs" as the bunny moved around with his new robe.

However, a certain koala and young bunny didn't like what they're seeing if you take a glance at their faces, clearly disapproving. For now, they have no courage to speak out what's in their minds to the King.

Speaking of the King, Jungkook was just about ready to take another step, but a hand was placed on his waist, freezing his movements.

Taehyung watched in amusement at the shocked look after processing their close proximity, before the bunny could utter a word, he presented one of the boxes between their faces.

"Do not forget your other presents now.. and also, moving too much will worsen your ribs"

"R-Right.." Jungkook gulped down nervously and took a hold of the present, but the King never moved. In fact, he stayed in place, not giving him any space.

The tiger then reached out to gently remove the mask to properly see his face more clearly.

"Wouldn't want to miss anything.."

The bunny could feel his skin burning at where Taehyung's hand still hold onto his waist, desperate to squirm away from his hold, but decided to just stay put for now.

"O-Oh..!" Jungkook let out in surprise once he sees a glint of reflective light shine into his eyes.

"Well.. atleast some parts have gold"

The white tiger chuckled at Jungkook's comment on his new dagger, but a sound of a chair moving and scraping on the floor grabbed his attention.

"Y-You- Your Majesty!" Namjoon called, now standing up, his body tensed.

The koala didn't want to believe it.

The mask, the robe, the dagger, it doesn't look like the King will be preventing Jungkook from continuing this suicidal work as Thumper. He wanted his Majesty to stop everything the bunny does to himself.

He doesn't care if it sounded selfish since Thumper resigning could mean many preys and weak hybrids will be in far more danger without him, but he just couldn't take seeing Jungkook almost killing himself for it.

"What is it, Namjoon?"

But his throat felt clogged when giving the opportunity to finally end it. He knows how much Jungkook loves what he's doing, seeing how much joy it gives him, the bunny might even be self-aware of the risks that could take when doing this line of work.

Seemingly ready to accept death when it happens.

However, in his gut, he knows a far more different reason why Jungkook continued it. No matter how much he and Soobin begged him to stop, they know the hidden meaning behind those words.

"I love what I'm doing, hyung!"

"I'm only doing this for the safety of those preys!"

"I'm fine, I /have/ to be fine"

"I'm having fun, don't worry about me!"

Jungkook would never admit it to anyone what he truly meant by those words.

Seeing those precious innocent eyes of the bunny, it seemed like he is far too weak to speak out.. even if it's for Jungkook's sake.

"Just.. Just uhm.. w-what's in the o-other box?"

The robed hybrid giggled at this and threw his hyung a small wink. Even though the older knew the bunny was only doing their regular teasing, his body still tensed and averted his eyes away from the King's penetrating stare.

"Joon hyung is more excited to see my presents more than yours truly, I see"

"I'm.. I'm only c-curious"

He felt a warm hand on his arm and he glanced to see the worried looks from Jin and Soobin, his behavior wasn't as subtle as he hoped to be when others seemed to pick up just how tense his form is.

"Joon.." the oldest in the table whispered, so gentle as if he was talking to a scared puppy "Let's have a small.. chat after this.."

He wanted to decline the offer, but such warmth hidden behind the hamster's eyes made him hesitate. He felt someome baring holes at the side of his face and there he sees the cat duo observing his every movement.

Not wanting to cause any suspicions on him, he meekly nodded and went back down on his seat. His hand being held onto by the younger bunny, understanding his predicament.

A small "oh" then avert all their attention away from the koala and towards the owner of the sound.

Jungkook have already opened the box and there he sees another ring, but this time its gem is those of an Emerald.

Without any further delay, Taehyung took his hand that was only adorned with a single blue sapphire ring. Now being accessorize by a new one right on his index finger.

"Does this one also holds a significant meaning as well, my King?"

Taehyung hummed in agreement.

"However, I would like for you to find it out yourself this time.. it would include in your training"

The bunny still has no idea what the mask, robe and dagger indicate. He was reassured by the Butler that all will be revealed once dinner is finished and will be accompanied by the King.

All he knows he will be trained to hone his combat skills, enhance his knowledge within the Kingdom and execute his role as Consort.

He would only dread that his previous role as Thumper will be resigned. These objects are the only hope he has for it to not happen.

"One last thing before we could properly announce our agreement in the meeting and what your future will soon hold as my Consort"

Right, he almost forgot about it.

Soon he sees the King lean closer to his body. He had also forgotten about the hand that still holds onto bis waist, pulling him closer to the older.

He was close to stepping back, but a tail joined the King's hand and wrapped themselves on the bunny's waist. Jungkook is just ready to think that the white tiger has no concept of personal space.

But a cold metal touched his neck and he looked down to see what is now kissing his nape.

"This will indicate who you belong to and no hybrid except those who wear the same charm is allowed to touch you"

His tiger charm is made out of gold as well and he turned to see that the Prince have also given Soobin the same one, but his is silver. He finally noticed that everyone in this room wears the same necklace as his.

Only the Prince, Councilor, General, Marshal and him have the gold one.

He wanted to question why only the five of them hold the golden charm, but he could only conclude that it's due to the importance of their roles.

"I do not want to leave you in the dark any longer.." the King held a tone that Jungkook didn't quite understand, but he can only say he doesn't doesn't seem pleased on what he's going to say next.

"But you having a golden charm would complicate things in the Kingdom, but you must keep it for you are now my spouse"

Th title still gave Jungkook's cheeks a color of red whenever it was mentioned, still not wanting to believe he is basically engaged with the tiger. However, something seems off with his Majesty's stature.

"It would still be too overwhelming and dangerous to announce the citizen about your title.." Jungkook could understand that.

A prey and a predator together is one thing, but them being engaged especially when it's the King would lead an uproar. It is almost like an unofficial forbidden rule, but all held mutual agreement to it.

"Only we could announce your alliance, but that gold charm cannot be given to just any hybrid.."

The Prince having the golden charm would be the obvious for he is the little brother of the King. As for the Councilor, he had been by Taehyung's side since he was little and was originally chosen by the former King to be his Butler, but he now holds the second highest title being his right-hand man.

The General earned the golden charm for his loyalty and proven countless of times on how much he was willing to sacrifice in the honor of Taehyung's name.

But then there's the Marshal...

The King must've read his mind since next thing he knew, the tiger gestured the said calico cat to explain it for him.

"Right, it wouldn't really make much sense as to why I was easily given the golden charm.."

He sees the cat stood up to walk towards the duo, soon being followed by his lover.

"Golden and Silver charms have the same meaning, but still differs from each other. Touch someone with a silver charm? They will be sent to the chambers and receive punishment"

Jimin reached out to flick the bunny's necklace, his lips now forming to a devious smirk that could make any hybrid shiver in fear, but Jungkook knows the older could never hurt him.

"As for Gold?" The cat purrs as he continued "Touch them and you will be killed on the spot"

The bunny's eyes widen at this information, but it made so much sense now. He had always wondered how the Royal Enforcer and Councilor could freely leave the castle with no armory whatsoever.

They could have a small weapon with them, but the whole village is festering with predators. Surely, some would try to take them down, especially when the Councilor has no knowledge in the combat field.

It was the promise of death hidden in those charms. How ironic, death is what protects the King's preys from the predators.

"For me to have this charm however.." Jimin jumped back to the topic and wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder, pulling him close to his side.

"Was due to the fact I'm married with one who already holds a golden charm"

Everything now clicked in Jungkook's head. The King himself must clearly wore the same golden charm, only hidden inside his clothing. Due to him being a Consort, meaning being married to the King, he must wear the gold not only for his title, but also his own safety as well.

He would understand why it is needed, but how on earth would they cover the citizen's suspicions on him wearing this said charm?

"I guess this is where I come in.." soon Jin joined in with a nervous chuckle, bowing at Taehyung almost apologetically.

"It is only between the hybrids in this room about you being the wife of his Majesty.."

The hamster shake his head and kneeled down on the floor, grabbing onto the bunny's hand, chuckling when he heard a small growl escape from Taehyung's throat.

"We agreed to this, your Majesty.."

Wait a minute..

"In the public eye.. you will be /my/ wife for a while, Jungkook. Only until everyone settles down and we know it's safe enough to announce the truth"

"Are you serious?!"

He could hear his Namjoon hyung choking on air at this announcement, it seemed like he wasn't the only one being left alone in the dark.

*******•******•*******
Author-nim:

Oop! It seems Jin and Jungkook are married in the public eye for now, wonder why Namjoon choked? Poor Joon and Soobin though, they hate Thumper due to what is doing to Jungkook's body, but what is the other reason?

Don't worry, Jinkook is platonic and Taekook will have more fluff and the... "tension" will be starting shortly soon 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
Blue Sapphire Ring: ohsoperfectproposal.com
The Buffet: dailytourist.com
Blueberry Cake: julieterbang//Tumblr
Gift Boxes: webmail.tele2.se
Rabbit Mask: Nymla.se//Deviantart
Masked Rabbit: Nymla.se//Deviantart
Dagger: dracualsswife//Tumblr
Emerald Ring: Etsy
Tiger Charms: notonthehighstreet.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...