His Beloved Morrigan

By lemonade_joey

"All you do is bark no bite" His smirk immediately dropped which caused me to smirk. But then he chuckled da... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
una
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sei

Intro

243 3 0
By lemonade_joey

Synopsis

Morrigan Lavoisier
A walking goddess they would describe her. She's a young surgeon which made people fell for her feet more but there's a dark secret. When shifts over she's one of the feared assassin Mortem.

Armamdo Castillo
The cold and ruthless CEO and mafia boss will protect his family at all cost. A bachelor and fan of one night stands. Girls would get on their knees just the sight of him.

What if there paths meet unknowingly AGAIN?

...

...

"All you do is bark no bite"

His smirk immediately dropped which caused me to smirk. But then he chuckled darkly and lowered his lips on my left ear that made me shiver slightly .

"Oh darling I lick"

He licked my neck.

...

Quote

"Why would I even say sorry when no one said sorry to me now that I'm a monster!"

...
This Book May Contain:

~Mature Language

~Lots of Swearing

~Mature Scenes

~Rape

~Lots of Crime

...
Author's Note

Hi y'all its me again with another book to write. Writing and reading is one of the hobbies I enjoy the most so thank you for reading this and always stay safe

Other language other than English is translated from Google.

If you see misspelt words or broken grammars please correct me since English is not my first language.

And lastly, if you see this book on other platforms please inform me by giving me a DM. Thank you!

...

Started: October 2, 2021
ongoing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
599K 32K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...