Daddy's Princess | Sano Manji...

By YANDERITER

"๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š›?" More

๐——๐—”๐——๐——๐—ฌโœ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
โ“ฟโžŠ
โ“ฟโž‹
โ“ฟโžŒ
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโžŽ
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโž‘
โ“ฟโž’
โžŠโ“ฟ
โžŠโžŠ
โžŠโž‹
โžŠโžŒ
โžŠโž
โžŠโžŽ
โžŠโž
โžŠโž
โžŠโž‘
โžŠโž’

โ“ฟโž

20.7K 751 1.1K
By YANDERITER

During the whole car ride, the little girl was sleeping in her father's arms. Mikey wouldn't stop staring at the child, the events taken place before were playing in his head again and again. It was clear that she doesn't like being in Hanae and Ayaka's presence. But what is he going to do about it now?

"I guess I should get that DNA test..." He mumbled.

As the car was entering inside the mansion, Mikey decided that it was for the best that he didn't wake her up, or else she might feel scared again. He quietly got out of the car and went inside.

Thankfully, there wasn't any sight of Hanae and Ayaka, so he immediately went to her room.

"Her room's so far away from ours..." He thought as he was standing in front of the door. Eiko came from the other side and was about to call Coco but saw that she was sleeping. Mikey put a finger on his lips signalling Eiko to keep quiet or she'll wake up.

He quietly opened the door and tucked the little angel in bed. He signalled Eiko to come back later, and sat in the bed beside her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He decided to answer some emails but noticed that her diary wasn't on her table. He opened her first drawer and it was resting inside.

He looked at Coco making sure she doesn't wake up for as long as he's taking a peak inside. He took out the dairy and opened it, reading the latest entry she wrote.

╔═════════════════════•| ✿ |•═════════════════════╗

Dear Diary,

I didn't have any time to write at all, so I'm writing this today. Yesterday, I
went to the amusement park with daddy and Ayaka, it was a really bad
day for me, daddy was with Ayaka all the time, and they had fun on every
ride while I was just sitting with his body guard. I was really jealous
because I didn't have anyone to have fun with.

Ayaka looked so happy with daddy, I really wished that he took me in
his arms as well, I was really tired because walking all the time while Ayaka
was in his arms. But I bet his arm was tired too, he was holding her the
whole day, I would never want that for him.

Also, daddy bought me a white teddy bear same as a Ayaka, it's so soft and
fluffy, but the problem was that Ayaka ripped his leg. Thankfully, I knew how
to sew things, so I sewed back his leg. Then, daddy came and had a chat
with me and he also slept with me and gave me kisses!!

For some reason, my leg started to hurt so daddy told me he'll take me
to the doctor, he's currently sleeping with me, I really love daddy, he's so
pretty and nice, I hope one day, I have no problems loving him!!

╚═════════════════════•| ✿ |•═════════════════════╝

With a heavy heart, the man closed her dairy and put it back in the drawer. He sighed and started looking into his emails. A while later, Coco woke up next to her father and she was surprised to see him.

"Daddy?" Coco sat up rubbing her right eye. He turned off his phone and smiled at the little girl.

"Did you get a good sleep?" He asked.

"Yes!!" She nodded. He cupped her cheeks and looked at her with sadness.

"Are you okay now, little one?" He asked.

"Yes!" She smiled.

"Are you sure?" He raised a brow.

"Yes, yes!" She nodded.

"Look little one, if you have any problem, you can tell me, okay?" He spoke.

"Okay, daddy." She replied. He got out of her bed and fixed his clothes.

"I'll tell Eiko to get lunch for you." He spoke, Coco smiled and nodded.

"I love you." He waved and smiled at her. It took a while for the girl to process what he said, then she smiled back.

"I love you too, daddy!"

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

After telling Eiko to get Coco lunch, he went in Ayaka's room to play with her and also get a DNA sample. His suspicions of Ayaka not being his daughter was bugging him, all of his friends told him that the little girl does not look like him, so he decided to finally do it.

But what is he going to do if Ayaka's really not his daughter?

As he entered inside her room, she saw Hanae talking on the phone with someone but immediately ended the call once she saw Mikey and Ayaka running to him.

"Daddy, you're back?" She smiled.

"Yes, what were you doing?" He asked with a dull face.

"Playing with some legos!" She replied.

"Coco doesn't have any toys as far as I can remember..." He thought to himself. He sat down to Ayaka's height and ran his hand in her hair in hopes of getting a strand. When he did, he put his hand in his pockets and stood up.

"Let's play together." He smiled. Ayaka ran back to her mess of legos while Mikey went to Hanae.

"Who were you on a call with?" He asked in a demanding manner.

"Oh-um, my friend." She replied with a nervous smile.

"I see..." Mikey went and sat down to play with the little girl.

But, his mind wasn't in the right place, he kept thinking that if he hadn't seen Coco in the backyard that day, he would've never known her pain. He sighed and completely gave his attention to Ayaka. He also remembered that he had to give Coco medicines because he doubts that Coco will eat it from Eiko's hand.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

As Eiko was feeding Coco her lunch, she noticed how the little girl kept zoning out. Mikey was just coming to her room and he saw that the door was slightly opened. He looked at the girl who was eating her lunch with a dull face.

"What's wrong, Coco? Why are you so quiet?" Eiko asked.

"Eiko-san, do you ever get a feeling that something is going to happen, like something not good?" Coco asked. Eiko was rather surprised by the little girl's question, and so was her father.

"What-what do you mean?" She asked.

"I don't know, I just have a feeling that something will happen to me." She replied. It actually does seem that Coco is Mikey's daughter as she has developed her father's great sense of intuition. Eiko grabbed the little girl's chin and smiled at her.

"Nothing is going to happen to you, you're in a very safe place..." She spoke.

Safe?

Mikey entered the little girl's room, clearing his throat to get their attention. Eiko smiled at Coco and took her leave with an empty plate, satisfying Mikey that his daughter is eating.

"Coco, you have to take medicines." Mikey spoke. Coco gulped and nodded.

"What's wrong?" He came and sat down.

"Last time I took medicines, I almost threw up, they're gross!" Coco whined.

"Oh?" He chuckled. He then put his hand on her head and smiled.

"But, don't you want to run? You will have to take these only for a while."

"Alright, daddy!" She nervously smiled.

After taking two disgusting syrups, Coco felt like throwing up but her father took out a caramel candy from his pocket and shoved it in her mouth.

"Better?" He asked.

"Hmm!" She nodded. He then lifted the girl in his arms and hugged her tight. The little girl noticed a tattoo on his nape and touched it.

"Daddy, what's this?" She asked.

"It's a tattoo..." He replied.

"Tattoo? Why do you have one?" She was confused. Mikey sighed not knowing what to answer.

"For no reason." He replied.

"Oh." She kept touching the Hanafuda tattoo, making him chuckle.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

It was now 2 AM, Mikey went to his office with darkness written all over his eyes, he wasn't the calm nor loving Mikey he's always like with his family. Something was boiling inside of him. He entered inside and saw his two trusted men standing.

"You called, Mikey?" The pink haired asked.

"Sanzu..." He took out the strand of hair in his pocket and handed it to him.

"Run a DNA test for me." He ordered.

"And Kakucho." He looked at the man.

"You're in charge of making sure Hanae doesn't go near my daughter." He ordered.

"Ayaka?" He raised a brow.

"No, the little one, Coco." He replied.

"Oh, okay? Why, is everything okay?" Kakucho asked.

"Well, I can't risk my daughter living alone in Hanae's presence while I'm at work." He replied.

"Very well." Kakucho replied.

Mikey sat on his seat, and poured a glass of whiskey. As both of them were about to leave, Sanzu stopped and looked at him.

"Emma and Draken were asking about you..." He spoke. Mikey completely ignored him and turned his seat around.

.   *         ˚ * ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ . ⊹    .   ✧ . *
. ˚    ·    * .            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚                   

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ           ⋆ .   
*                      ˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ .           ⊹       .
✧ . * . ˚    ·    * .            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚           ⊹
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ           ⋆ .   *      
˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤ . ⊹    .
✧ . * . ˚    ·   
*
.            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚           ⊹

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 923 12
๐Ÿฎ๐˜๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Ÿฎ โ€ข โ€ข ๐˜/๐, ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ...
143K 7.5K 20
"สŸแด‡แด›'s sแด‡แด‡ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sแด˜ส€ษชษดษข แด„แดแดแด‡s" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ใ€‹โˆใ€Š โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ† ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† โˆ† -แด›สœษชs แดแด€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด˜ส€แดา“แด€ษดษชแด›ษชแด‡s, sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s, ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส, แด€ษดษขsแด›, ษขแดส€แด‡ แด€ษด...
264K 9.3K 19
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...
10.2K 218 25
๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐‰๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š...