(Discontinued) 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞'𝚜...

By Chibi_Girl18

• Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izum... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓞𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 '𝙳𝙴𝙺𝚄'
ɪ: 𝓨𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓲'𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽
ɪɪ: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓲𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸
ɪɪɪ: 𝓚𝓪𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷
ɪᴠ: 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
ᴠ: 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮
ᴠɪ: 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓞𝓥
𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸
ᴠɪɪɪ: 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: (𝓝𝓸𝓽-𝓼𝓸)𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
ɪx: 𝓤𝓢𝓙!!! 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮.
x: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱*𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮?!!
xɪ: 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼
xɪɪ: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽
xɪɪɪ: 𝓐 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓗𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻
xɪᴠ: 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻?
xᴠ: 𝓢𝓸 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮, 𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 & 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵
xᴠɪ: 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼
xᴠɪɪ: 𝓘𝓓𝓚 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮
xᴠɪɪɪ: 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮
AUTHOR'S NOTE

ᴠɪɪ: 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓫?

1.4K 40 1
By Chibi_Girl18

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years/20 years later
No One's POV

Its been a long time scene Izuku isn't living with his old 'family' and now bonding with his new family at the amusement park. Mie and Haru always act like child which was kinda cute to see.

They bought a lot of souvenir like a human sized teddy bear and a couple t-shirt for Kai and Izuku. They also take a lot of pictures like their horrified faces at the rollercoaster ride and in the horror house which Kai accidentally punch of of the staff that scaring people.

Kai: "Agh, I'm tired. Can we go home now?"
Izuku: "We still need to see the fireworks"
Mie and Haru: "Mama is right, Papa"
Kai: "Okay, you lil' brats. After this, we will go home"
Mie and Haru: *high five*
Kai: "But~ Can we have a date, me and zuku-chan?"

At that statement, it making them all flinch at the sudden attack of word. Haru was about to show his throwing knives but stop by Mie and he whisper something to Haru "Don't worry we can tie him up after we get back at our home and spend time with Mama"

They both look at Kai like they will do something later. "Okay you can spend time with Mama" as they both hum in joy and leave, leaving Kai and Izuku. "I feel like they've planning something not right" Izuku and Kai have the same thought as they look at each other and laughed. "Let's go" as Izuku dragged Kai.

They bought a matching headbands and a cotton candy for Izuku. And they ride at the ferris wheel to have a very romantic scene for them. When they at the near at the top, it was sunset and beautiful scene to see.

"Uhmm..... Kai" Izuku shyly call Kai. "What is it my cute fiancé" As he smirked which Izuku blushed more. "Can I uhm.... k-ki-ki-kiss y-you?" He was about to explode in embarassment but Kai find it cute.

"Of course, you're the only person in the world I allow to kiss me" he slowly approach Izuku who just stay still at his sit. Little did they know, they were stalking by some kids.

Haru and Mie can be seen sitting at the branch of a big tree that no one noticed them and had a binocular watching at the ferris wheel where the two was. "Once we back, I'm gonna cooked him alive and eat him" Haru was releasing a dark aura out of his anger. "Why does it suddenly cold out here?" Said of one of the people in the crowd which was near to them and shivering.

Back at our two couple, Kai is now leaning to Izuku. Izuku is just closed his eyes and waiting for him to be kissed. Their lips was a inch near which was about to kiss, but interrupted by a loud explosion which made by a villain.

The two stunned what they were doing and look at the place where the explosion was and they both shadowed their eyes. "I'm gonna kill some pest, Zuku-chan" Kai releasing a dark aura that was about to leave and was stop by Izuku.

"I'll handle it, Kai. Just sit there and watch me" Izuku changed his appearance to vigilante and jump to leave. "He really was the most gorgeous person I've ever seen in my life" he was very inlove to Izuku and forgot his anger.

"Hahahahaha, scream and cower all you want!!! It was a music in my ears" the giant villain said as many people are screaming and running away. "Ehh~ do you wanna hear a scream?" A voice heard by the villain as his left arm was cut off and scream in pain.

"Just like you said that it was like a music in my ears" the black magician(Izuku) said as it can see that he has an irk mark at his forehead and look really pissed at him. The villain attack with his other arm but was stop only by one hand of Izuku.

"Do you know what sin you just did today?" As he cut off the villain's only arm as screamed again. "I was about to be kissed by my love but only interrupt by you-YOU!!! I've been waiting for this whole years to be touch by him- DIE YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!" He was to punch him but only interrupt by a scarf(?).

"We met again, Black Magician" Eraserhead aka Shota Aizawa grinning creepily "Hoho~ Look do we have here~" Izuku was sarcastically said but was still upset to the villain and to sudden appearance of the heroes.

Izuku use his card to cut the scarf but it wasn't cut "This time it was strong, strong enough that it cannot cut off of anything" Izuku tsked as he swing his wrapped up arm and Eraserhead was dragged out like a ragdoll in the air.

"Die you villain!" Endeavor said as he punch with flames in his hand as Izuku jumped high enough and kick Endeavor at the face. "Are you really a hero?~" he point at the flame and hot headed hero which was upset. As Midnight use her quirk to Izuku as he suddenly felt to slumber and collapse.

"Quickly grabbed him and arrest the villain" Midnight said as she look around her, everyone is fell asleep except to Snipe and Ectoplasm who both has a mask. "Next time, Nemuri, don't use your quirk without warning" as she laughed awkwardly and grabbed Izuku.

At Mie and Haru

"Those pesky fake heroes. I swear at my name, I'm gonna.... hunt them....... down *snore*" as Haru fell asleep like Mie at the branch but didn't fall. They were near at scene which they support him fighting the villain and scared because they keep them far away from each other by distracting them. But they fell asleep at Midnight's quirk, Somnambulist.

No one even notice that they're at the tree. Literally they can be seen because of the sunset but really, why no one notice the cute and adorable mani- I mean babies.

At Kai

He was far at the scene but can see the fight because of his eyesight. He was about to transform into phoenix but he remembers that Midnight's quirk is still there. For his idiotness, he went there and fast asleep.

Hehe... Next Day

Izuku's POV

I woke up and saw a room with only table and 2 chair which I clarify it was a confession room. And I was tied up with anti quirk cuffs that was useless to me, not just that, it's really tight that I couldn't move my hands or fingers. "I bet they will bring Detective Tsukauchi" as detective Tsukauchi enter the room.

"Just as I thought" I said as Tsukauchi is confused of suddenly said as he sat on the free sit. "Okay, I'll start to question you, Black Magician and make sure you will say only truth and nothing lies" Tsukauchi said it to remind me that he his quirk is Lie Detector.

Tsukauchi: "Your true name is.... Izuku Yagi? As in the Izuku Yagi that was considered death at The Reaper's Massacre?"
Izuku: "Yes, but I don't like using that surname and I'm already engage, so I'm currently using the surname, Chisaki"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "They says that your age is 16 but in the birth certificate say's that your already 26?"
Izuku: "I'm totally older than 16 but I change my birth year because I already has 2 children"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "So, are the two children is your biological or adopted?"
Izuku: "They're both adopted and that's the reason why I fake it"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "Next, Why are you angry at the villain yesterday?"
Izuku *growl at annoyance*: "Where's that motherf*cker? I'm gonna choke him to death"
Tsukauchi: "What did he do?"
Izuku: "I was at my romantic date of my fiancé but that man interrupt us, INTERRUPT US!!"
Tsukauchi: "Truth" "Okay........ last question, Why did you become a vigilante?"
Izuku: "Simple, I want the world see that even a quirkless can be a hero"
Tsukauchi: "You're quirkless?"
Izuku: "Yup"
Tsukauchi: "Then how did you change your appearance?"
Izuku: "That'll be a secret, I can't tell you"

A shock with mixed of deep thoughts face can be seen at Tsukauchi "I really expected that kind of reaction" as a mouse(?) suddenly came in the room. I never expected that. "Why is the Principal of UA is here?" I question as I frowned. "So you know me, *ehem* I'll introduce myself, my name is Nezu and as you know I'm the principal of the UA" Nezu said.

"I know you're wondering why I am here. I'll get straight to the point, I want you to be part of our 'Rehabilitation Program'" I was stunned at his last sentence "Eh?!" That's only word came out of my mouth. "They want me? In a Rehab? Are they kidding me?"

Nezu: "This will be your choice, be in prison or in UA"
Izuku: "If I say that I will go to UA, can you loosen a little the cuffs, it really hurts" (A/n: *singing* It really hurts~ Ang magmahal ng ganito~)
Nezu: "Okay"
Izuku: "That was quick"

As Eraserhead aka Shota Aizawa came in with his creepy smile. "You're really are a problem child" "Is that a praise or an insult?" I questioned him with poker face. "By the way, you'll be in charge to him" Nezu said to Aizawa as he was disappointment to him.

"Then I'll be in your care, Eraserhead~" I tease him as he left. "Hahahahahahaha, he left without a word pftt- hahahaha" I continue to laughed. "At least, fix the way you cuff me. Don't worry I won't escape" as I saw Nezu was about to leave and walk to me and fix it. I can freely move my hands but I couldn't take the cuff off.

"Okay, I'll get going to do something" as Nezu left the room leaving me and Detective Tsukauchi. I sighed because I give up on removing the cuffs and look at the detective. "Do you want to play?" I ask him as he just stick with it.

Two Hours Later

We're still playing chess, by the way I'm the one who chose this game because it's kinda relaxing. "Checkmate" he said as this is my 3rd time lose to him and I won 3 times too so, we're tie. "Do you want to keep playing?" I said but he shakes his head and said "It was fun to play with you but I still have a job to do" he stands up and about to leave but I stop him.

"Did you tell my 'family' about me being alive?" as he hesitant to tell me but he still said it "About that, we want to tell your family but we still need to confirm if you want to tell them that you're alive or not" "*Sighed* Thank you" after that, he left the room and some people in suit take me outside to get me in the car.

We made it in our destination and it was the UA. "It was a little quite than I thought" as I look around and saw a bunch of heroes standing at the gate of the school. "What a warm welcome party~" I sarcastically said they all glare me in daggers.

Endeavor: "You villain shouldn't be in here"
Izuku: "This sucks"
Guard#1: "We we're ordered that, he's going to attend the school starting tomorrow as the first student in rehabilitation program"

A gasp can be heard. "But we never been told that there's a rehabilitation program" Midnight said as some of the relate to her. "That's why I told y'all to be at the gate" as Nezu suddenly showed up. "Why does he keeps showing up like that?" (A/n: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"The only person I've told so far is Aizawa" as the heroes look at him who annoyed by their glares. "Who wouldn't thought that the principal of a prestigious school has a rehab without the staff knowing it" I said as they all kept silent.

"I wanna buried myself for not reading the mood" as I hide my face in embarrassment. "By the way Nezu, am I will be free after the rehab?" I question him "No, you'll still be under surveillance after that to make sure you wouldn't do anything reckless action like being a hero without license or should I say vigilante, Black Magician. And follow me so that I can show you around"

"I have a question, are you a girl or a boy?" Present Mic said as I smiled to him "It's for you to find out" I said as I walked and follow to Nezu's direction. I can hear them gossiping like "He look like Izumi" and "He must be related to Izumi". But luckily, All Might and Glider wasn't in there.

At The Terra Pacifica

No One's POV

The three has a dark gloomy face for all day. Who wouldn't if there precious mama was kidnapped by the heroes? "Why did we fell of that annoying quirk?" Haru said as he bit a handkerchief and cries like a child. "We will get him, don't worry" Mie comforted Haru as Kai keeps thinking hard.

"Papa, what are you thinking?" Mie said as Kai look at his child. "If we told the news to them, an apocalypse will happen to turned the world upside down" He said as Haru shouted "If they want a war, we'll give them that"

"And as for you Papa, we need to fix your idiocy" they both(Haru and Mie) said as he felt like being stabbed by a lots of knives. "Sorry, my children T_T" he cried and bowed to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

-The before Nezu fixed the cuffs, Izuku's hands are very tightly tied up that cannot even move a single finger.

-By the way, Izuku's current appearance is his human form.

-Truth be told, I made Izuku like Jyugo from Nanbaka (If you don't know this anime, I'll explain it. This was an anime series and japanese web manga which the characters are prisoners and guards at the Nanba Prison with our main protagonist, Jyugo, who lived in the prison since birth. He was a very talented escape artist who've been escape of every prison except from the Nanba Prison) and pretty similar Kaito Kid (I'm sure most of you know this, but I'll explain to those who don't know. Kaito Kid is very known as the phantom thief in the Detective Conan who specialize magic tricks when stealing and no one caught him) who using magic tricks to people.

-So literally, I made Izuku as an talented escape artist but can't remove the cuffs that in his arms because it was a special cuffs made for him so that he won't escape and has a tracker on it so they know where he is.

-If y'all wondering the meaning of Terra Pacifica, it was an Italian word of 'Peaceful Land'. The sky before was warm and cozy but the events that happened there making more like a hell. It was still peaceful there. I'm thinking that the name should be Paradiso but I like the Terra Pacifica more.

2410 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 68
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerfu...
Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

49.7K 1.9K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
469K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
19.7K 568 23
This story is about Izuku Midoriya, a boy with a dream to become a hero and help others but he does not have super strength (quirk) since he was born...