The Red

Galing kay heartful_soul

he saw her, so did she... Higit pa

::2::
::3::
::4::
::5::
::6::
Note

::1::

285 19 0
Galing kay heartful_soul

There was famous painter named Arjun Pathan. He had great skills of observing things and portraying them on his canvas. He was willing to go on any extreme levels to get his things done by hook or by crook maybe that was something turned him and his hobby into great success.

He loves to travelling equally as his paintings. He loves his journeys going around the cities, states and countries but this time he wanted to try some different yet unique so without thinking twice he gave a call to his assistant to make an arrangement to visit one of bizarre place during his stay.

After lots and lots of days by cancelling major of places until one of the name caught his eyes and without thinking straight he finalized to give it a try.

.

.

.

.

.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 585 30
They were two worlds apart and isn't that the most intresting part.
408K 7.3K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
843 109 11
Abbas Akbar Khan is the exact copy of his father. Not just in how he looks but how he acts. He has done exactly that. Dumb things. Things that hurt...
470K 12.5K 43
They say opposites attract, very true in their case. She loved him, he hated her He didn't want to be around her, she wanted to spend eternity with...