ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ...

By lostgipsydanger

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ

4.3K 167 70
By lostgipsydanger

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! I cannot wait to write the next couple of chapters :) I am so excited to write the chapters based on the new movie!

Anyways, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ?" 

ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʟᴏᴏꜱᴇ

"Enough!" Cath yells, outraged, as he quickly pounces on us but my best friend immediately intervenes, jumping in front of me, and strikes back.

Alright, I say, stumbling back as my friends continue to attack the giant cat. So what exactly are your powers, Seth?

"My powers?" Seth hums and starts to crack my knuckles which causes me to wince inwardly. "I don't actually have any physical attacks—"

What? I shriek. 

"Hmm?" Seth chuckles darkly. "Who needs those when you have words?"

I scoff. Oh, yeah. What do you propose? Talk our way out of this?

"Exactly!" Seth says excitedly and claps my hands together. "We're gonna talk so much that it'll drive my little brother insane!"

If I had control over my own body, I would have slapped my forehead. This is just great.

"Isn't it though?" Seth croons as he continues to watch my friends struggle to kill Cath. "Hmm, and what might you be looking at?"

My head turns to the side to see Zeldris staring at me, his face blank. "You obviously," he murmurs and doesn't look away. "You're talking to (Y/n) right now, aren't you?"

"I am!" Seth answers and bounces over to him, my hands grabbing onto his shoulders. "Do you know she likes to call you her heartless Prince?"

Seth! I scream at the same time Zeldris smiles softly.

"I know she does," he says quietly. "It's her little nickname for me."

"You two are so cute," Seth coos as he squashes Zeldris's adorable cheeks with my fingers. "I can't wait to see what your children look like!"

Zeldris's tiny face reddens in my hands but his jade eyes shine with amusement.

"Woah!" I hear my best friend cry out suddenly and we turn to see Merlin has used the ancient time spell she used on Meliodas when we were trying to stop him from absorbing all of the Commandments. 

"What the heck? Cath stopped moving," Diane exclaims as everyone comes to a halt.

"I've suspended time on him," Merlin states. "But the curse I've used is unstable. Possibly due to the effect of Chaos. He'll likely recover sometime in the near future. Perhaps in a few decades, perhaps in a few centuries, who knows?"

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there," Meliodas says as Elizabeth stands next to him.

"Yes, whatever happens, we'll be fine. As long as we fight together," Elizabeth says determinedly and then smiles at her lover. "Now, let's all go home."

Several months later

"They look beautiful," I whisper as I stare in awe at how good Meliodas and Elizabeth look in their wedding outfits.

"You will too when it's time for our wedding," Zeldris says and kisses me on the cheek affectionately. "Trust me."

"I already picked a dress!" I blurt out as he chuckles and presses his soft lips on my temple, not moving them.

"I know," he whispers against my forehead. "And I don't even need to see it to know that you'll look great in it."

Four months later

"Elizabeth is expecting!" I cry out in joy and throw myself at Zeldris. "I cannot wait to be an aunt!"

Zeldris stumbles, unable to hold my weight, and falls to the grassy ground, laughing. "Easy, (Y/n)."

"I don't care if it is a girl or a boy, I just want the baby to be here already!" I whine as I lay my head on Zeldris's chest.

"Do you want to have a kid as well?" he asks quietly, gently stroking my hair.

Blushing, I mutter, "I wouldn't mind. What about you?"

Zeldris sits up, pulling me along with him, and turns my face to him. "Whatever you want, I will always want too."

"So cheesy," I groan loudly but then bonk my head against his. "Meliodas is going to kill you when he finds out."

A small sigh. "He is."

Six months later

My breaths are coming out heavily and raggedly as I hold the dead baby's body in my hands, his mother lying still right next to me.

"Elizabeth," I whimper, cold blood running down my fingers. "I couldn't save your son. I am so sorry."

Someone slams the doors of the room open and shouts, "Lady (Y/n), it's an emergency!"

"I just lost Queen Elizabeth and her baby," I growl and shoot him a deadly glare. "Let me grieve, damn it—"

"Lady (Y/n), the creature that you fought with the Seven Deadly Sins a year ago is here!" the soldier quickly says which causes me to gasp lightly.

"What?" I breathe, my bottom lip shaking.

"My lady, there is no easier way of saying this," the soldier says with a remorseful look on his face. "King Meliodas and Prince Zeldris tried to fight it but they..."

"No," I choke out as I lay the baby by his mother and stagger over to the soldier. "No, no, no. Take me to them right now."

It is a blur as I rush down the empty hallways with the soldier and exit the castle to come to the entrance of the Kingdom of Liones.

"You," I hiss and then scream when I see the dead bodies of my best friend and my lover by the feet of Cath.

"Well, look who it is," Cath hisses as I charge at him, my dark shadows lifting me off the ground. "Just as I expected. Little, poor (Y/n) is all alone as she should be."

"Shut up!" I roar and bring down my shadows on the disgusting monster with everything I have. "I will kill you!"  

"Tell me, does it hurt?" he questions cruelly as he swipes at me, sending me flying across the stone ground. "To have lost everyone you care about? To have failed those you promised to protect?"

"Shut up," I growl, getting back up and swiftly attacking him from the side.

But Cath easily blocks it and goes on, "How will you be able to protect your son when you couldn't even protect everyone else?"

As I jump back to avoid his next attack, I breathe, "My son?"

"The one in your womb right now," Cath snarls before laughing crazily. "How will you protect your little one from a world of Chaos, (Y/n)? Look at your best friend! Look at your husband!"

"Even though everyone's gone," I say quietly, "I will continue to fight for them."

"You fool," Cath yells and leaps at me.

Just before he reaches me, I raise my hand, my shadows erupting from it and darting towards the creature of Chaos. "But in the end, are the ones we love truly gone if they are right here in our hearts?"

"Very well-said, (Y/n)."

My eyes snap open and I look around wildly before realising I am in the same place I was when the Seven Deadly Sins, Zeldris and I fought Cath for the first time.

"We are still here, (Y/n)," Seth speaks with my voice. "Everything you experienced was just in your head."

"But then was that some kind of hallucination or a future reality?" I hear my best friend ask with dread.

As I look back to the others, I hear Arthur reply, "It was neither. More like a future possibility. A glimpse of a certain take on this world."

The Seven Deadly Sins, Elizabeth, and Zeldris have a dead look in their eyes as they stare straight ahead, bodies not moving the slightest.

"Are you two OK?" Meliodas asks firmly, his head darting from me and then to Arthur.

"We are alright," Seth answers breathlessly and only now do I realise that the others are still stuck in whatever twisted future they are experiencing right now.

"I'm fine," the young King answers. "But I don't think any of us will be for long unless we find some way to defeat him."

"That's an exercise of futility," Cath says with glee. "I can't be killed. Arthur will be eaten by me and then I will become fully unified with Chaos and swallow everything!"

"I know how to defeat you!" Arthur cries out as Cath starts running towards us.

"That's funny Arthur," the large beast says. "You said you figured out a way to defeat me? Do tell. If chopping me up won't kill me then will you crush me? Burn me? Melt me? All of the above perhaps? It doesn't matter. I'm going to eat you whole before you get the chance!"

Cath's mouth opens to an alarming size as Arthur shouts, "You're wrong. The one getting eaten will be you!"

I don't know if it is Seth or me who gasps when the ground shakes terribly and an enormous, horrifying mouth suddenly appears behind us.

"Wait a second, what were we just doing?" I hear King question, still disorientated.

"Everyone, are you all awake now?" Meliodas asks his team firmly as he protectively holds on to Elizabeth.

"What in the world is going on here?" Diane shrieks when she sees Cath and his growing size.

The teeth from Arthur's newly made mouth plummet towards Cath but spikes swiftly grow all over his back and shoot upwards to stop the teeth. Out of nowhere, a tongue appears and wraps itself around Cath's head.

"If I can't defeat you then I'll absorb you!" Arthur cries out and points his new sword at Cath's trapped body. "Cath Palug will cease to exist and I will take back all the Chaos that you've stolen!"

"No," Cath grunts out as he tries to stop himself from being consumed. "I won't give it back. As a direct descendant of Chaos, I'm the only one in existence fit to wield its power!"

"I think it's time we made our move!" Seth says eagerly and then snaps my fingers.

Where the hell are we? I question when I see that I am walking through a black landscape with nothing in view.

"Inside Cath's head," Seth answers me cheerfully as he starts to skip.

"Get out of my head, brother!" Cath roars and I can feel my bones rattle at the volume.

"No can do!" Seth says as he comes to an abrupt stop. "The only one who needs to get out of your head is you, Cath!"

That doesn't make any sense, I grumble.

"Oh but doesn't it, (Y/n)?" Insanity whispers. "Right now our mission is to make sure that my brother loses his mind!"

So drive him crazy, I murmur in realisation. Make him go completely—

"Insane!" Seth finishes for me and then lets out a wild laugh.

This better work, I mutter before feeling Cath's rage shake the entire place.

"Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out!" Cath screams.

"You're nothing but a fake replica of Chaos!" Seth yells as he spins my body around. "And even if you did consume my new King, it would do nothing! Nothing about you can be improved or changed because it simply is impossible. You're a lost cause, little brother!"

Your older brother will always be better than you, I say as coldly as I can even though the words hurt me slightly. If anyone is worthy then he is, Cath. You do not come even close to what he can truly be.

"Shut up!" Cath howls. "Shut up you two annoying brats!"

"Chaos will always rule over you and you'll have no choice but to submit because that's all you'll ever be good at!" Seth hollers and claps my hands on my cheeks. "Poor, pathetic, boring, sad Cath!"

Useless, worthless, powerless, I taunt the beast.

"My King will never let you go so all you can do is simply watch and allow Chaos to bring forth everlasting peace to these lands," Seth goes on. "You are nothing without Chaos!"

Nothing but a fake, I whisper though my voice sounds like thunder in Cath's mind. A fake who will never be able to obtain the true power of Chaos because you do not deserve it.

"No!" Cath growls. "Get out!"

"Chaos is everywhere," Seth yells and spreads my hands to the sides. "You will never be able to hide from it! And you will bow down!"

Bow down to the King, I say, my voice getting louder. Bow down to the one who will bring your end.

"What I want isn't for others to acknowledge me as a good King," I hear Arthur from the real world. "All I want is the chance for everyone to live happily, and for (Y/n) to finally be set free from the oath she made to my ancestor. I swear here and now, I don't care who laughs at me or talks behind my back. I want a land where no one suffers or experiences greed, a place where no one knows any fear for any threat or disaster! I will create such a place as an everlasting kingdom!"

"An everlasting kingdom?" Cath questions. "Are you really this big of a fool, Arthur? Nothing is everlasting. That's an illusion. That kind of world doesn't exist. It's a contradiction."

"It's Chaos," Seth breathes with delight. "Say it, little brother."

"Never!" Cath shrieks into his mind.

"I am the child of light and dark," I speak as one with Insanity. "I lie by telling the truth, I betray by trusting with all my heart, I reign in fear by providing hope, I give by taking, I love by hating with everything I have. I am Insanity, the one true descendant of Chaos. And the world my King will make for me is absolutely perfect. Now tell me, what is it, you miserable fool?"

"It's Chaos!" Cath finally yells and then freezes.

Seth laughs hysterically. "Oops. Better head back to the real world now, (Y/n)."

My eyelids slowly blink open to see everyone safe and that we are all back in the real world.

"I think Cath is inside me," Arthur says as he stares at his stomach. "Though I'm not sure if he's in my stomach or not."

"So did you get back whatever power that monster cat had stolen?" Ban asks the King.

"I wish I knew the answer to that but I'm not really sure," Arthur tells the Fox's Sin of Greed.

"Yes, the power of Chaos has been returned in full," Merlin says as she walks over to Arthur. "What you hold in your hand is more proof than anything of that."

Arthur blinks in confusion before looking down at his hand to see that sword has completely changed its appearance. "The Holy Sword," he breathes.

"That's some magic power you got there," Meliodas murmurs as he bends down slightly to get a closer look at the sword. "It suits you. Definitely fit for a King who will make an everlasting kingdom."

"Come on, I'm blushing," Arthur squeaks. "I was only trying to rise to the occasion."

A hand slowly slides up my back and I squeal in shock, turning around only to see that it was Zeldris who had done this. 

"Hey, are you alright?" he asks worriedly.

"Time for me to head out," Seth speaks with my voice.

"Head out?" everyone says at the same time and turns to look at us.

"You're going to Purgatory, aren't you, Insanity?" Merlin questions.

"Oh, and how'd you know this?" Seth asks and moves away from Zeldris who hesitantly stays back, unsure of what to do.

"For you to regenerate and obtain your true powers once again, you need to return to the place where you were born," Merlin explains and her yellow eyes darknen dangerously. "That's fine but you need to leave (Y/n) behind."

"Nope," Seth says brightly with a huge smile. "I won't be able to get my powers back if I only go with my spirit which means I need my vessel for this. So (Y/n)'s coming with me."

"No," Zeldris breathes and then darts forward. "You're not taking (Y/n) away from me!"

"Stay back now, little guy," Seth says quietly and with a flick of my fingers, Zeldris is roughly tossed to the group with my shadows.

Zeldris! I cry out. Seth, what the hell are you doing? 

"Insanity, stop this!" Arthur orders. "Leave (Y/n)'s body right now!"

"I need to protect you, Master," Seth says, snapping my fingers which opens up a portal behind me. "Which means I need my powers to do this."

Seth, please, I beg as my shadows wrap themselves around everyone's ankles to stop them from moving. Don't do this.

"No panic, no fear," he rants, smiling madly. 

"Give us (Y/n) back!" Merlin yells, emotions taking over her usual flat voice. "Give me back the Demon who saved me all those years ago!"

Insanity has rendered them useless. None of them are able to use their powers right now. So none of them can save me.

"If you truly love her," Seth says breathlessly as he points a finger at Zeldris, "then you will only send him to Purgatory!"

"(Y/n)!" everyone screams as Seth tosses us through the portal and seals it behind us.

What have you done? I howl. Take me back to them!

"You want to protect everyone you love, right?" Seth says as we soar through the air, heading straight down to the ground below us. "Then you'll understand why I need my powers to protect my King."

Just before we reach the ground, my wings burst out on my back and we land rather roughly and pain immediately shoots up my legs.

"(Y/n)!"

My heart skips a beat as I breathe, Zeldris—

"(Y/n)?" I hear a choke and I turn around to see that my hand has been shoved right into the Demon Prince's chest.

Seth, what have you—

My shadows erupt inside Zeldris's chest and I feel all six of his hearts explode.

"(Y/n)?" Zeldris splutters blood out, fear in his leaf green eyes, the life fading out of them.

He immediately falls forward onto me and I crash to the ground with him in my arms.

"Zel?" I whisper with my actual voice when he says nothing. "Zel, please."

I breathe a sigh of relief when he moves in my arms but I gasp when his hands suddenly wrap around my throat.

"Why did you do that?" I hear Zeldris ask except this is not the caring voice I am used to.

"What" I try to speak and grab onto his hands.

Blood-red eyes look up to me and the grip on my throat tightens. "Do you love me, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows?"

My eyes widen when I see the Royal Demon mark burn on his forehead. "Zel—"

"If you do," he says with a husky voice, leaning in so I can see the insanity in his red eyes, "then die with me, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.6K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
75.4K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...
19.3K 795 11
(Y/n), the eldest child of the Purgatorian Queen, has been sealed away in the treacherous lands she was born in along with her younger brother and he...
48K 1.9K 33
(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments. Or at least this is who Elizabeth was b...