The Second Chance Hero: Deku

By RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... More

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret

12.5K 171 340
By RetrO475

3rd POV

Both Stella and Izuku were looking into each other's eyes for some times, then Izuku turned his head, blushing. Even if he sounds like a pervert, he had to admit. Stella looked way more cuter and beautiful than before.

Stella-"Izu.....ku. It's you right?"

Deku-"Umm, you got the wrong person. Sorry. I also thought you were a long lost friend of mine." 'My acting is so bad class 4 kids acting like they have stomach aches and don't want to go to school do much better than me.'

Stella-"So, I am not your long lost friend?"

Deku-"No, I had mistaken you for her. Sorry."

He then went to put on his mask when his hand was tugged by Stella. He turned to see her watery eyes.

Stella-"Please, tell me that you are that Izuku Yagi I met about yrs back when we were kids. Tell me that you are that same child."

Deku-"U-Um, my name is Izuku Midoriya, not Yagi." 'Great, I should have said other name than Izuku'

Stella-"I don't care whether your name, face, hair or appearance has changed or not. I haven't met anyone other than Izuku who has emerald forest green eyes and yours looks the same. Please, tell me you are him."

Deku-(sighing)"Looks like I can't lie to your face anymore. Before that..."

He put his hands on her head.

Stella-'This...........feeling. It's the same as Izuku. Now, it is confirmed he is the boy I was looking for.'

Deku-"Rewind:Focused Restoration"

He turned on Rewind and started healing Stella, who was blushing a bit and wanted to stay in that position for a long time. But things come to an end when he ran out of energy and started panting heavily.

Deku-*huff**huff*"You are lucky you haven't got too many wounds or else I would have forced myself to heal you."

Stella-"You okay?"

Deku-"Yeah just *huff* my  *huff* Rewind uses my own energy to *huff* to heal other people and myself. I am just a little out of breath, that's all."

 He then recovered his breath and turned to Stella.

Izuku-"All right then. Yup, it's me, that same boy who you used to play with, Izuku Midoriya."

Stella-(deadpanning)"You confirmed it just 7 secs ago."

Izuku-"Hehe, anyway, so, how's life been treating you?"

Stella-"Before that............."

Saying that, she hugged him tightly, but purposely put his head in between her you-know-where.

Izuku-(blushing in embarrassment)"H-H-Huh? S-S-Stel-"

Stella-"Don't move. It's been so long since we last met and hugged each other and also, this is your punishment for lying to me."

Izuku-(blushing) 'She really has become very matured and beautiful. I must say, she has a perfect bo-wait. STOP IZUKU MIDORIYA! Control your thoughts! Don't become a pervert and ruin your friendship with her. I have never felt a girl's body before. Besides, who would want to date someone like me?'

They stayed in that embarrassing position for who knows how long. Then, a ring came from his phone. It was Pyrrha.

Izuku-"Excuse me Stella. I need to accept this call."

Stella-"Okay"

Izuku-putting phone on speaker-"Yeah hello?"

Pyrrha-"Izuku? Where are you? It's almost night time and you haven't come back home."

Izuku-'Shit! I didn't realized I had wasted so much time that it had become almost midnight' "Umm, Pyrrha, I am actually at the warehouse, I was just coming with a new idea. That's all. I-I'll be on my way."

Pyrrha-"Okay. Come soon. Ruby has been pestering us about you."

Izuku-"A-Alright, you guys eat up. Bye"

Pyrrha-"Bye."

He ended the call and sighed loudly.

Izuku-"This is gonna take me a while."

Stella-"Izuku....."

Izuku-"Yeah? YO WHAT THE HELL?"

He looked up to Stella smiling with a dark aura behind her.

Stella-"Who was that?"

Izuku-(scared)"T-That was m-my h-housemate."

Stella-(going back normal)"Wait, housemate?"

Izuku-"Yeah, I live with 4 girls in my house. All of them are foreigners."

Stella-"What about your parents?"

Izuku-(Sighing)"I forgot about that. I will tell you tomorrow. Come to Dekiru's Hero Cafe and I will tell you then."

Stella-"Actually........."

He turned to see her fidgeting her fingers.

Izuku-"What?"

Stella-"If you don't mind, can I stay with you for tonight?"

Izuku-"............."

Stella-"..............."

Izuku-"You serious?"

Stella-"Hmm mmm"

Izuku-"You do know you are asking the current no. 1 wanted vigilante to let you stay with him."

Stella-"I don't care. For me, you are still the old Izuku I knew."

Izuku-(sighing)" All right then. First of all, call your parents and tell them this 'Vigilante Deku has left me near a friend of mine's house. I will stay for tonight.' They might be worried AF."

Stella-"Okay."

She then called her parents while Izuku was having a chat with the users. 

Nana-"So, she is the one you talked about? The girl with the family who didn't cared about your quirklessness?"

Izuku-"Yup, although it's gonna be a pain in the ass to explain the story to her."

Banjo-"You do know that now she is in the risk zone. You need to be extra careful for her."

Izuku-"I know. If her parents ever meet me, I will just tell them I was a late bloomer. Now I need to be strict to her about it."

Stella-"Izuku!"

Izuku-"Huh?"

Stella-"I'm done. Let's go. We need to talk about your powers, also."

Izuku-"Yeah, yeah. It's gonna be a long talk. Anyway......"

He wore his mask on and bent down to Stella's leg's level.

Izuku-"Hop on."

Stella-"Excuse me?"

Izuku-"Climb on my back. I can't go through the roads or else I will be caught by the heroes. I will jump through the rooftops."

Stella-(chuckling nervously)"He.....He...............you're not serious, now are you?"

Izuku-(turning to her)" I'm damn serious."

Stella-'I'm dead'

Izuku-"Also, keep your eyes closed and hold me tightly or else you might wake up the whole country."

Stella-(pouting)"I don't shout that loud."

Izuku-(chuckling) 'Cute' "Oh yeah? I still remember the day you had screamed after seeing the spider. My ears were busted that time."

They were playing on the playground one time when a spider was just passing by. Stella after seeing it gave a scream that could rival a bat's screech and put Present Mic to shame.

Stella-(embarrassed)" Hey, that was one time only!"

Izuku-"Yeah yeah, whatever. Climb on."

She hesitated a bit, then finally gave in and climbed on his back. Izuku blushed a storm inside his respirator and mask because he felt her chest on his back.

Izuku-'Okayyyyy, this.......feels goo-wait. OH GOD! I need to calm my hormones as much as possible!'

The users were laughing at his predicament.

Izuku-"You ready?"

Stella-"Yup! Let's go!"

Izuku-"Alright"

He then powered Full Cowl to 5% and jumped. On the way, he recounted all his life's story to her. Needless to say, she was so angry she subconsciously turned on her quirk and almost burned his costume. Her quirk is Phoenix Flame. She summons a sword called Laevatein Blade which allows her to use fire attacks efficiently. Izuku requested her not to reveal his real powers or occupation to his housemates, to which she agreed. After reaching his home, he signalled her to wait while he changes his clothes. She of course turned so she wouldn't see him half naked, not like she didn't wanted to see him.

Needless to say, the girls were a lot jealous at home seeing Izuku brought another rival. He introduced her as his childhood friend visiting him and then went to sleep without dinner, while the girls had their talk with the new one.

Now, we see to what the Yagi's were doing after his disappearance. This is starting from the last day at school.

Izumi's POV

Today was our last day at middle school, then we will start our rigorous training with Dad. I still don't know why I could not use OFA at all. Whenever I use it, my hands hurt so bad I feel like I want to cut it off me. Although I have trained my Telekinetic Strength pretty good. My dad estimated that at my current full power I should be able to fight him at his 20%. I mean, how could I ever think of beating dad at sparing with his full power? Anyway, the teacher walked into class with the papers. I turned back to see Izuku writing in his notebook. Ugh! He is still holding on to that dream? I thought he gave it up! Looks like we need to double our beatings on him today. That will surely make him leave his dream.

The teacher started babbling nonsense about our future or something. I honestly don't care about that at all. I mean, why care about it when everyone knows the most choice is going to hero? A little later, he threw the papers in the air and announced all of the choices being hero. Katsuki then of course as usual, stood up and started ranting on our success and being the only ones to go U.A. My group and I all said a few bits in. The teacher then announced that Izuku had opted for....................U.A??? WHAT THE HELL?? He is weak and will die in the entrance exam before even starting it. I need to increase my beating today. Katsuki was going to explode him when we heard a crack sound and turned to see the teacher gasping heavily. Beside him the wall was cracked, with a pen in the middle. Our gang's eyes turn to see the thrower was none other than my own brother........?! I then saw his eyes and I thought I saw his eyes glow a little green. Not any green, but toxic green. And then when I saw him raise his eyes a bit, I for the first time felt something inside me scaring me but couldn't tell what the feeling was. 

He then said to the teacher about pulling a kind of mean prank and he swore....???? I never thought he would swear at all. He then shouted at him and asked him a high school question which the teacher couldn't answer, not even me. Katsuki went to attack him in the back but he dodged without even looking?? That was new! Considering that all these years he couldn't handle our attacks. He then parried a right hook of him, sending him into a nearby wall and then he broke one of his fingers and drop kicked him towards us. That was amazing! He finally managed to stand up to bullies. But still, without powers, his normal dodging and simple combat won't help him at all. He then asked his friends whether they had a lighter or not to which Rody gave one and he then burned all his hero notebooks, infront of us! YES! FINALLY! We were able to make him give up his dream.

Katsumi-"I'm sorry for my assed brother, Icch-"

Izuku-"Don't try to play buddy-buddy with me, you spiky bitch."

Me-'He cursed??'

Me-"Izuku, where are you goi-"

Izuku-"I am going home, you blond bitch princess!"

He then ran away, while Katsumi, Shion and I were completely ecstatic about this. I felt that we might have gone a bit overboard, but Shoto reassured me that it was nothing. He just needed a bit of time and space and then he will realize that all these things we did were for his own safety and sake and then he will be friends with us again. We will beat villains while he will create costumes for us! Then of course, there is us three being his wives. I never looked at him as my brother, I looked at him more than it. He will be our future husband.

Katsumi took Katsuki back home while we parted our ways and went back home.

Timeskip(3rd POV)

The whole week, Izuku didn't went out of his room nor he met anyone. Or that's what Izumi thought. Nobody knew that he was not in that house for 6 yrs. Today was Izumi's birthday, nobody had celebrated Izuku's birthday the previous day as the Yagi's were busy with Izumi and the rest were a bit busy with their hero works. Inko had decorated the whole house for it. Hours later, the relatives had slowly entered. First was the Bakugos and then Todorokis. Enji hadn't come as he was working a little late with the other heroes. A few minutes later, the bell rang and Izumi ran and opened it to see Enji Todoroki, Shota Aizawa, Sorahiko Torino, Recovery Girl, Naomasa Tsukauchi, Nezu, Midnight, Sir Nighteye and Present Mic. All of them greeted her and then went inside. All started talking until it was time for cake cutting.

All - "HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUMI!"

Izumi-"Thank you, everyone!"

She blew out the candles and cut the cake with the knife they provided her with and gave each one a piece. All of them were eating and chatting until Rei noticed something or rather someone was missing. 

Rei-"Hey, where is Izuku? I haven't seen him here."

Inko-"Izuku? Oh he must be in his room."

Yagi-"He plays games and stays in his room all day and never talks to us."

Enji-"Huh? That's weird. He shouldn't play games so much. Also, he wanted to become a hero, so why gaming?"

Inko-"Dunno. Izumi, please go and bring him here."

Izumi-"Lemme call him down."

She went upstairs and stood before his room.

Izumi-"Izuku? Come out, everyone's calling you downstairs."

No sound came from his room.

Izumi-"Izuku?"

Again, no sound. In the meantime, the whole group came there.

Shion-"What happened Zumi?"

Izumi-"I don't know. Izuku hasn't been answering my calls."

Katsumi-"Maybe he is playing with headphones, that's why?"

Katsuki-"Let me call him. HEY DAMN NERD! OPEN UP!"

No sound.

Katsuki-"Alright, we will go inside if he doesn't open up."

He then proceeded to blow off the door off its hinges. After that, the whole group waved their hands to remove the smoke and saw something which made the girls scream. The rest came upstairs.

Inko-"What happened? Are you okay? Why ar-"

She then smelled the air.

Inko-(disgusted)"What the heck is that smell? I thought I had told Izuku to clean his room!"

Rei-"That smell is so bad!"

Enji-"Wait, why is the smell metallic?"

Sorahiko-"It's true and it is coming from the room."

Nighteye-"But isn't that Izuku's room? Let's see what is inside this room."

They then looked inside and gasped loudly. The room was void of any color. There were torn posters of All Might and Turq Polas on the walls. Broken action figures were strewn on the floor. The bed, which looked like it was handmade. It was just cotton between two futons. There were at least three dustbins in the corner. The cupboards were open. The windows were stained with blood. The adults quickly went back at the stairs to take a fresh breath. Even Eraserhead, who was known to have seen the most disgusting things and still keep his calm, wanted to vomit. Nezu, after seeing this, got reminded of his time when he was experimented on. They put on masks and then went back to the room.

Tsukauchi-"What happened here?! It looks like a murder scene!!"

Rei-"Did somebody kidnapped him??!"

Masaru-"Hold up, why is the bed handmade? It looks like cotton between two futons."

After seeing that, Gran Torino got a little suspicious and angry of the Yagis.

Sorahiko-"Toshi, Inko! What the heck is the meaning of this? Why is his room so dirty and why does he do not have any proper bed?"

Toshi-"I don't know! I had bought him new bed few years back. It must be the work of an enemy quirk user! I am going to find him!"

He buffed up and was going to go when Torino stopped him.

Sorahiko-"Just wait a minute, hotshot. I have some questions for you. When did you bought him a bed?"

Toshi-"I think it was 4 yrs ago. I don't remember quite well."

Sorahiko-"And what about Izumi?"

Inko-"That was 2 yrs back."

Sorahiko-'My suspicions are going where I don't want it to go. They know when they bought Izumi bed but don't remember properly for Izuku?'

Sorahiko-"When did you last time spent time with him?"

Izumi-"The previous vacation. Why?"

Sorahiko-"What was he doing?"

Izumi-"He was distancing himself from us. He never played with me."

Sorahiko-'He? Distancing himself? There's no way! Ever since I last saw him he could befriend almost everyone. He loves socializing!'

In the meantime, Enji went to the bed and saw a note inside a diary and opened to read it. After reading it, he got so angry that he turned on his Hellfire and almost burned the note. He then turned back and ran at such a speed it will put Gran Torino to shame.

Enji-"YOU BASTARD!!!!!!"

He punched All Might direct in the face, who got blown back and fell down the stairs.

Rei-"Enji?!"

Nighteye-"What's wrong? Why did you punched him?"

Enji-"Read the diary's first page."

He gave the diary to Masaru, who after reading it, started crying and then turned to Mitsuki and slapped her very hard.

Mitsuki-"MASARU! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"

Masaru-"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! JUST BECAUSE OF YOU HE HAS SUFFERED AND LEFT!"

Recovery Girl-"What do you mean? What are you saying?"

Masaru-"These bastards neglected Izuku and Mitsuki had once slapped Izuku very hard. He couldn't take all the pain and sufferings and had left long ago."

Sorahiko-(furious)"TOSHI! IS THIS TRUE!?"

Toshi-"No, it's not we have always fed him and cared for him."

Sorahiko-"When did you last time spent time with him?"

Inko-"It was when he..............."

She stopped as she couldn't remember the time. Even his face. Nothing. She only remembered the time when she had slapped him.

Inko-"I..............."

Masaru-"You just remembered when you had slapped him, don't you?"

Recovery Girl-(shocked)"She did WHAT?"

Masaru-"She had slapped him one time when Izuku was going to eat an apple as his lunch just because she said it was Izumi's. Izuku said that she hates fruits but Inko thought he was lying and had given him a beating with a steel ruler."

Sorahiko-"WRYYYYYYYY!!"

Sorry, Take 2

Sorahiko-"THAT DOES IT!"

Saying this, he went towards the fallen Toshi and kicked him towards the group.

Sorahiko-"HOW DARE YOU NEGLECT YOUR OWN CHILD! JUST BECAUSE HE IS QUIRKLESS!!??"

Rei pulled Inko towards her and slapped her continuously.

While all of the beatings were happening, Nezu was standing 'quietly'. He was holding his cup very tightly. Then cracks appeared and finally the cup fell down as it cracked into many pieces. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him in fear as Nezu started looking, menacing.

Nighteye-'Shit, he's snapped. We dead.'

Nezu-"Give me the diary. I will read it, aloud and clear."

Masaru nodded and gave him the diary.

(From here on, it is in Nezu's voice)

Log#1 (Year 2125)

Today is the day Izumi and I are going to get our quirks checked. If I had to guess, Izumi might get dad's and mom's quirk mixture or something like that. And about me, I might get my former dad Hisashi Shimura's quirk Fiery Breath and mom's telekinesis. Maybe it will like I will be able to breath out fire and use telekinesis to control it. I will write my second log later.

(Everyone was speechless. They were barely 4 yr old and Izuku had already guessed both quirks, although he was wrong about his own one.)

Log#2 (Year 2125)

Turns out I was right about Izumi's quirk and wrong about my own. She had Telekinetic Strength while I was quirkless. No prob! I will still be a hero without any powers. The doctor believed in me. Currently, my parent are celebrating Izumi's quirk so I think they might be a bit more ecstatic about it.

(Everybody glared at the Yagis)

Log#3(Year 2125)

I forgot to write! I made a new friend! Her name is Stella Vermillion. She is a really good. She was sad today and don't know why she flinched seeing me, so I had somehow managed to invite her to play with me, whenever we meet. I also met her parents, Ms Astrea and Mr Sirius Vermillion. They both were very good.

(Nighteye-"What the heck?! He met the Vermillion's current head??"

Rei-"Who are the Vemillions anyway?"

Nezu-"They are the current no. 1 richest family of America and very few are known to have contacts with them. This is extraordinary!"

Inko-"I doubt it that he met them. Maybe he just made it up, that's all."

Masaru-(sarcastically)"Yeah, yeah sure. A four year old kid just randomly made up a story of meeting the Vermillions when he was a kid."

Enji-(growling)"Also, don't you say things like that considering that you didn't even bat an eye on him. Nezu, please continue.")

Log#4(Year 2125)

I don't know why, but when I announced about my quirklessness to the whole class, my former 5 group friend avoided talking to me and some people talk bad about me behind my back. I think that maybe they need some time to examine Izumi's quirk, I continued to think about starting regiment for my body. Even if I am a 4 yr old kid, I still need to do exercises at the earliest. I remember asking Uncle Zawa how to follow strict training. He had said that to follow one, the person must take himself in mind that he is a failure and never will be able to save people until he starts his regiment, which worked pretty well. I used to do a very small regiment of 20m laps, 5 pull ups, 5 push ups and some seated toe touches. I will thank Uncle Zawa the next time we meet, which might possibly be when I am at U.A, considering the fact that he, Uncle Nezu, Uncle Mic, Aunt Nemuri and Aunt Emi teach in school, except aunt Emi she teaches in a different school.

(Nezu-"Good job Aizawa. You atleast threatened him a bit so he started his training early."

Aizawa-"Early? THAT'S WAY TOO EARLY! HE STARTED IT AT 4! THAT'S TOO EARLY!"

Nezu-"Still, he learnt about reality so early. So he has to prepare for it early then. I'll increase your pay a bit."

Aizawa grinned a bit at this.

Nemuri-"Who told him about us being teachers?"

Nezu-"It's a me, Nezu"

Masaru-"Why do I have a feeling that these brats are somehow also responsible?"

Hearing this the said children flinched. Torino noticed it.

Torino-"Tsukauchi, they just flinched hearing that. It might be true."

He then turned to them

Torino-"If I hear that you 5 did something to him, I'm gonna hit you shits very badly.")

Log#5(Year 2125)

How it happened I have no idea. Today I was just coming up with a new idea for a costume of my own. You see, everyone avoided me thinking my quirklessness was infectious but some still remained to my side, considering they had 'weak' quirks and were practically comparable to me. They are Weiss Schnee, Kyoka Jiro, Eijiro Kirishima, Rody Soul and Denki Kaminari. I had made them their own costume sketches, so now I was making my own when Izumi with her group came from behind. She then asked me whether I wanted to become a hero or not. As soon as I told her yes, Katsumi hit me with his Explosion quirk saying that I cannot become a hero, at least not without a quirk. I thought, how is it not possible, what about that underground hero Eraserhead? He fights almost quirkless. The 5 started beating up living only an inch from death. I thought that maybe they were angry or something. This was seen by my other friends who came to my aid. They were going to go and attack them had I not stopped them.

(Everyone was shocked. The kids had attacked Izuku when they were 4 yr old? Eraserhead got so angry he turned on his quirk and used his capture weapon to bind all the 5 in one go.

Shota-"Just give me, JUST GIVE ONE F**KING GOOD REASON I SHOULDN'T PUMMEL YOU BRATS HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Nemuri just slapped the 5 across their faces.

Nemuri-"WHY DID YOU HIT HIM? I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIS GOOD FRIENDS!"

Izumi-"We............We just thought that since it was dangerous for a hero even with his quirk, Izuku might die too fast. We just didn't wanted to lose him."

Mic-(sarcastically) "Yeah sure. Eraserhead has a carnage quirk, which he can use to erase all the world's quirks."

Shion-"Wait really?"

Mic-"You IDIOTS! HE FIGHTS JUST WITH A KNIFE AND ROPE LIKE THING! IF HE CAN DO IT, THEN WHY CAN'T NOT IZUKU?"

Katsumi-"That's because..............we three love him."

Enji-"Huh?"

Izumi-"I never saw him as my brother, I always saw him as a man."

Tsukauchi-"Ayo what?"

Shion-"He used to help me when I needed help, that's how I fell in love with him."

Aizawa-"That's the worst bullshit I have ever heard in my whole life. Even the villains will laught at this. Maybe you don't know about this but heroes WILLINGLY give their lives to save other people."

Torino-(chuckling darkly)"Do you really think he will now love any of you? I just like what you said. Good joke."

Katsumi-"Why won't he like us at all? He is Izuku, he forgives everyone and befriends them."

Eraserhead/Nezu-"Unless they stab him in the back."

Shion-"Huh?"

Nezu-"You 5 hurt him so bad and now you really think he is gonna even bat an eye?"

Eraserhead-"Nezu, please read the log")

Log#6(2126)

Great, now those so-called parents of mine don't take care of me or go out with me. My birthdays are not celebrated anymore. Only Izumi. I know they were too ecstatic about her powers and whatnot but at least reduce the enthusiasm. Also, a bad thing happened. Stella and her parents were needed to be back to America. Stella was crying and it was difficult to persuade her so I had to do it myself. I promised her that we will meet again at U.A when she comes back to Japan for the entrance exam, so I will train myself as much as possible to reach at least a half level of an average quirked person.

(Everybody except you-know-who - 'Great Determination'

While this was happening, Nighteye had a question raised in his mind. He decided he will ask about it after the readings.)

Log#27(2127)

Why? What wrong did I do? Today I had been slapped by Aun-no, Mitsuki Bakugo, no more auntie, I don't have any respect for her now. She had slapped me just becoz I had been calling her to tell my mom that I am hungry. She even asked Inko how did she managed to raise a brat. They are fakes, just fakes.

(Masaru-"You brats and you bitch are going to get the horrible torture today from me."

Eraserhead-(very angry)"You are going to get more from me as soon as you start at U.A."

Torino-"I will beat the shit out of you Inko, letting your child be called brat. A BRAT!")

Log#28(2128)

I.................I just can't take it anymore. I will leave this house. I had already found an empty house perfect for me. I just need to decorate it, that's all. Also, I have managed to learn some basic hand to hand and a few disarm techniques from the net. It was difficult to keep on going with the meagre amount of money I had. I even had to starve sometimes so as to save my money. My mom, or rather, my former mom had stopped giving me allowances or buying anything for me. I had to find some small jobs in the neighborhood to get money, which I got.

(He did not wrote about jujutsu and stuff because he didn't wanted it to be known)

Nezu-"It's over"

Enji-"YOU STOPPED GIVING HIM ALLOWANCES!"

Tsukauchi-"Oh...........my god, he did jobs when he was 8."

Nighteye-"I...........I just don't know what to say. I had a small leftover respect left for All Might, and that is also gone. Same goes to you, Turq Polas."

Inko-(crying)"I didn't know............he was hurt. I thought he needed some space to overcome his quirklessness."

Recovery Girl-"Instead you gave him so much that he now has lost his way back."

Rei went and again slapped Inko.

Rei-(crying)"How could you have done it?! He is the sweetest and kindest kid I have ever seen! He even managed to stop the constant rifts Enji and I used to have! He...........He.........wait..."

She then remembered something. Izuku always wore full sleeves and sometimes had bandages whenever he visited them. He would always shrug it off as nothing but rough playing.

Rei-(crying harder)"How..................how...could I have not noticed it not sooner?"

Enji-(hugging her)"What do you mean, Rei?"

Rei-(crying on his chest)"He used to come in full sleeves whenever he visited us, always. When we asked him about it he would say it was just rough playing. I never knew he was asking for help from us."

Enji-(tear falling)"How could I have not noticed it?"

Eraserhead-"IF I EVER FIND HIM I AM GONNA TAKE HIM UNDER MY CUSTODY AND HE WILL BE IZUKU AIZAWA! YOU ARE LUCKY EMI ISN'T HERE OR ELSE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT OF BLOODSHED."

Inko-"No.......no..........You can't do that! He is my baby bo-"

Aizawa-"What boy? Huh? What mother considers a child her own son when she doesn't even care about him?"

Inko-"Please give me just another chance! PLEASE!"

Aizawa-"Izuku gave you thousands of chances and none of them you have fulfilled."

Torino-"Wait, what about his birthday gifts? We had sent him gifts."

Toshi-"But we didn't received any!"

Tsukauchi-"Lemme check Izumi's room."

He went to her room and seconds later brought an unwrapped packet.

Tsukauchi-"It says I.Z.K on it and it was in her room."

Torino-(getting angry)"YOU BASTARDS DIDN'T EVEN SEND HIM THE GIFTS WE HAD SENT FOR HIM AND GAVE ALL OF THEM TO IZUMI!!!!!"

He then used his Jet and kicked all of them at their legs.

Nemuri-"Nezu, please read the note. It's the last thing to be read."

Nezu-"All right. It says here"

Are you happy? That I am gone?! That's good! I am also happy that finally I was able to escape that hellhole! You guys are lucky I didn't committed suicide. I wanted to till I found a new job for me and I can't leave it, because while I am there, I see families gathering there, happily talking and that's what is keeping me going on. I will make these families if I don't have my own. And Izumi, Shion and Katsumi, I had a small crush on you ever since we had met. After backstabbing me, I realised that you guys just had fake love for me. Don't ever try to confront and confess or apologize to me or else I will not hesitate to send you to the hospital, I'm warning you the injury will be so bad that even Grandma Chiyo won't be able to heal it in one go. Farewell, AssMight and Bitch Polas
Date of leaving - 18th June, 2129

Enji-"WHAT THE HELL! HE LEFT OVER 6 YRS AGO!"

Torino-"HOW DID YOU DIDN'T NOTICED THAT HE LEFT SO LONG AGO!?"

Eraserhead-"YOU KNOW WHAT? MAYBE I SHOULD NOT EVEN ALLOW YOU TO ATTEND AT U.A.!"

Izumi-"Nononono, please don't do that!"

Nezu-"We can't do that."

Nighteye-"Why?"

Nezu-"Because it's Izuku's wish."

Also, if this is being read by my uncles or anyone else except those tormentors, I want to tell you that you do not need to cancel their U.A going. I am not like them, I can't let my personal feelings
destroy anyone's future. It's not that I have forgiven them. I won't ever do that. Also, I won't seek revenge but I won't also hesitate to beat them if they come towards me. They will become villains if not heroes. Also, give my thanks to uncle Zawa, uncle Enji, aunt Rei, grandpa Torino, grandma Chiyo, uncle Tsukauchi, uncle Nighteye, uncle Yamada, aunt Nemuri and aunt Emi. I will try my best to meet you guys after a few years. Right now, I need to become strong myself and need to maintain my job. Goodbye.

Love from,

Izuku

Eraserhead-"Even after so many things, he still for cared for you dipshits for the last time."

Tsukauchi-"He could have cased on you all on the basis of illegal quirk usage, quirk discrimination and bullying but he didn't do it."

Nighteye-"If he doesn't want to cancel it, we won't. But at least we can give them punishments for it."

Nezu-"Of course. I would also like take my revenge for ruining my cup of tea."

Nighteye-'Fuck, nobody must mess with Nezu and his cup or else he will see hell on earth.'

He then turned towards them.

Nezu-"All Might and Turq Polas, you two will have your pay reduced by 70%. The reduced amount will be given in charity to the quirkless by Aizawa, Yamada and Nemuri. You two will not interact with any other hero unless you are required. You will till then do all hero work alone. Also, you two will listen to my lectures for one whole week. Whatever paperwork I give you, you will complete it in 10 min. If you cannot complete it, you will get punishment when you join U.A. I cannot take you down from your rankings or else the hero society will crumble too fast. This must not go out in the media. And now,...."

He then pointed at the kids.

Nezu-"You all will wear quirk-cancelling bracelets until U.A starts. You all will take up therapy classes with Hound Dog also. During Sports Festival, all of you will start 1 min late. Aizawa is allowed to do whatever he wants to you all."

Katsumi-"W-W-What? But-"

Nezu-"No buts, young lady. He will do whatever he wants. If he wants to torture you, he can. If I hear from him that you 5 are doing things like this again to other students, you will be sent to General Studies with no hesitation. U.A doesn't tolerate bullying at all. Is that clear?"

No answer.

Nezu-"I said-voice deepening-is that clear or not?"

The 5-"Y-Yes sir!"

Nezu-"All right. What's the name of your middle school? I need to have a 'chat' with the principal and teachers who didn't stopped the bullying."

Enji-"I will answer that. It's Aldera High."

Nezu-(smiling evilly)"Oh how much I am gonna love torturing them" -sips tea-

Everyone except those-'Oh shit'

Nezu-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

The 5-'Why the hell is he so creepy??'

Enji-"The brats will also get punished. I will cancel your recommendation and I will not train you. You will train by yourself. If you come to me or Rei for help........"

Rei-('That' eye)"We will freeze and burn you down. You are gonna be getting punished by us today anyway."

Nezu-"Huh? Oh Sorahiko, Izuku has written something for you."

Torino-"What?"

Nezu-

Grandpa Torino, thanks a lot for the cape. I will always cherish it. Even though I don't know whether I will become a hero or not, I will still keep this with me.

Sorahiko-"So, he has received my gift."

Nighteye-"What did you gave him?"

Sorahiko-"My cape. I had bought a new one and decided to give it to him."

Nighteye-"I have a question!"

Everyone turned towards him.

Nighteye-"What about OFA? Whom did you gave it?"

Yagi-(sweating nervously)"I-I-Izumi..."

Eraserhead-"YOU GAVE IT TO THE SPOILED BRAT WHEN YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO IZUKU!?"

Nighteye-"Even if not Izuku, you could have given it to Mirio instead of Izumi! Although I would rather choose Izuku because of his quirklessness."

Izumi-"Even if Izuku had got it, he won't be able to use it. I break my arms every time I use it."

Nemuri-"At least he has brains and would might be able to use it, unlike you who has poop instead of brain."

Torino-"You are gonna get a large piece of my mind when you come to U.A."

Nezu-"Enough, now let's go. We will try to find Izuku."

Aizawa-"And I will adopt him."

Toshi-"No, you ca-"

Aizawa-(sternly)"I.CAN"

All the heroes start to leave. Before that...........

Gran Torino-"You are not my grand daughter anymore. Don't try to relate to me. And also, Yagi, Nana will be so disappointed."

Izumi-"N-No, gran-"

He left ignoring her.

Inko/Toshi/Izumi-'What have I done?'

Meanwhile

Izuku was playing with his snowball when suddenly.....

Izuku-'Hmmm, why am I feeling so happy? I think its freedom.'

Timeskip to after Izuku's attack on Toshinori

Inko was currently washing the plates when Toshinori came in. She and Izumi went to greet him but as soon as they saw him coughing blood a bit, they became worried for him.

Inko-"Oh my god! Toshi, are you ok!?"

Izumi-"Dad tell me who was that villain who hit you. Imma go and beat the shit out of it."

Toshi-"I am fine but I think I may have found something on Izuku's whereabouts."

Izumi-"REALLY! PLEASE TELL ME!"

Toshi-"I am not sure, but I think that............."

Inko and Izumi came closer.

Toshi-(sighing) "........the new Vigilante knows him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...
6.3K 152 4
Izuku Yagi, son of the number 1 hero All Might and the number 12 hero Tempest, and brother to Nariko Yagi. Izuku had a pretty nice life, but a visit...
228K 6.1K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
16.4K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...