Lettie

By the_hart_twins

COMPLETE ✅ Born into the Romano family after seven generations of no females birthed, Scarlett Isabelle Roma... More

hi
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
covers
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
Epilogue
first and final bonus chapter
bonus bonus bonus
bonus bonus bonus-2

thirty-seven

30K 883 431
By the_hart_twins

So angel saw the comments.

She decided y'all NEEDED, one more chapter. 🥲

So the conversation went something like this:

Angel: I CAN'T SAY NO OKAY

Angelo: YOU GOTTA END IT SOMETIME!

Angel: THIS IS THE LAST ONE I PROMISE.

Angelo: If it isn't you have to give me that other blanket you bought 🤨

Angel: it's not for me.

Angelo: who's it for then?

Angel: my boyfriend

Angelo: WHY DOES HE GET MY FAVORITE COLOR!

Angel: boy you don't even like green what the fuck are you on about?

Angelo: why would you get him a blanket!

Angel: you sound like a jealous girlfriend rn and maybe because he's my boyfriend? 🤠

Angelo: no tell me.

Angel: fucking hell Angelo, zay has been looking for a weighted blanket for months now, in his favorite color, emerald green. He couldn't find it, and the one time he did, it was out of stock. Remember he was the one who received the package that day for your blanket? He got excited. I felt bad so I pulled some strings and bought one as a surprise for him.

Angelo: you better not have bought any candy for him. That's our thing.

Angel: i didn't, you grumbly little shit.

Angelo: DAD ANGEL CALLED ME A LITTLE SHIT.

dad: ANGELO ARE YOU TWO YEARS OLD?

angel: *dies laughing*

Angelo: wow. stop laughing!

The fucker just hit my head.

Angel: DAD ANGELO SMACKED ME!

dad: ANGELO BENJAMIN JULIAN HART, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP HITTING YOUR SISTER!

Angelo: WOW SO SHE CALLS ME NAMES I GET SCOLDED AND i HIT HER AS REVENGE AND I GET SCOLDED AGAIN? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?

Angel: pfft

Dad: WE GOT NONE HERE. JUST STOP HITTING YOUR SISTER OR IM LEAVING SAMMY IN THERE.

Angelo: not the little brat. FINE.

Angel: do not call him a brat.

Angelo: everyone's just coming for me today God

Anyways, Here you go.

𓀀 𓀐

The next morning, Lettie left the house early, only informing Athene and Andrei of her whereabouts.

Everyone noticed Lettie wasn't at the table immediately.

"Where's my princess?" Aries asked, looking around.

"She's out." Athene answered, slowly sipping on her coffee.

"And she didn't tell me?" Lucius asked incredulously.

"That's impossible. Lettie never leaves the house without bidding goodbye to her precious prince Luci and of course, Aries." Lucian laughed.

"There was a little best friend emergency." Andrei answered.

"She told you?" Domenico asked with a raised brow.

He had looked like a kicked puppy after he walked out of Lucius' office the previous night.

"I texted her a few minutes ago when I didn't see her in her room, only the dogs and the puppies." He shrugged, making his lie believable.

Everyone just nodded and resumed their breakfast, but Lucius caught Athene's discreet smirk and Andrei's relieved sigh. His eyes narrowed at his plate.

There was something going on and he was going to find out what.

Zeus had indeed confirmed of their little outing being a date that morning.

Lettie was dressed in a really beautiful white lantern-sleeved dress, and coincidentally, Zeus was wearing a white shirt with Khaki pants and sneakers.

He took her to a big private property that he had bought just a week ago. He knew it was cliché, but he brought Lettie there for a picnic. Lettie loved outdoor picnics.

Zeus didn't know jackshit about cooking or even cutting vegetables or fruits. He still tried, and now he had multiple cuts on his fingers but everything was worth it if Lettie liked it.

He pulled out a few containers, and offered her the very messily cut fruits with a nervous face.

Lettie giggled.

"Did you cut them?" She asked excitedly. She knew Zeus hated even going into the kitchen because he always caused some kind of disaster in there.

So she was very grateful when he nodded, telling her that he infact prepared everything in the basket. This was what she appreciated. The little things. It made her feel special.

They mostly remained in a comfortable silence as they ate. Somewhere in between, Zeus managed to intertwine their hands together.

"So... " He trailed off.

"So?" She smiled, playing with his fingers.

"What's up with you and that guy?" He suddenly asked, making the atmosphere a little tense.

"Andrei?" She sighed when Zeus nodded.

"I'm not gonna lie to you. We used to fuck back in Italy. We took each other's virginity when we were shitfaced one day." She blankly told him.

Zeus was still processing this information, while Lettie patiently waited. She knew it was difficult to grasp.

"So, um, did you, uh,-" She cut him off.

"Sleep together last night? No. I ended it when I realized I like you. He was okay with it. There were no romantic feelings involved in our little arrangement. Only friendship and sex. He completely backed off after he realized I like you." Lettie was being really straightforward, but in case he wanted a relationship with her, she had to be really honest.

"Look, Zeus, I really really like you. I'll be straight with you here. You know I hate cheaters. You don't have to worry about Andrei and I getting together because that's not going to happen. Ever. He can't give me a romantic relationship, not that I want it. Ever since I came back home, my stupid silly crush on you only increased into strong feelings. You became my safe haven after what happened with Hestia. Heck even my dog likes you now." She laughed.

"And maybe you like me back. Who knows. Even if you don't, I'll always be here." She shrugged with a smile.

Zeus had a huge smile on his face.

Andrei be damned, the girl he's been in love with since he was a mere child, likes him back. She has feelings for him.

He leaned down  and cupped her face in his hands.

"I don't just like you, tiny. I love you. I've been in love with you since I was five. And you don't have to say it back. I'll wait even if take you years to say it. Make me the luckiest bastard ever? Be my girlfriend?." He whispered against her lips. One centimeter and they would meet.

She closed her eyes and rested her forehead against his. Pulling him down, she kissed his head multiple times, making him laugh. He knew that was a yes.

"I adore you, Zeus." She whispered. A sweet smile made its way on his face.

Looking at her lips and then into her two colored eyes he loved so much, he silently asked for permission to kiss her.

She nodded, taking a deep breath. The kiss was sweet, full of love, care and adoration.

When they broke apart, Zeus pulled her into a hug, his chin resting on her head. He felt so content right there in her embrace. The feeling was overwhelming. He was so so happy. He finally had the girl he loves in his arms. There was nothing more he could ever ask for.

He knew he would always treat her right, be her best friend before her lover. He sometimes thought he didn't deserve Lettie. But she made him realize he deserved everything good in this world after whatever he had been through.

As he held her in his arms, he finally thought, maybe everything would be okay.

It would be.

But before, he has to face the thunderstorm called the Romanos and the Valencias. He did, after all decided to pursue their princess, didn't he?

That night, Lucius and Lettie sat down in her room for their nightly talks, as usual.

"So, mind telling me where you went today?" He asked. He had heard all about a boyfriend alright. He had heard her squealing on the phone with Jamie.

Lettie had a nervous look on her face.

She never ever lied to Lucius. Never. So how could she lie now?

"I went out on a date." She sighed, laying down on his lap.

Lucius sat there, without saying a word. He had not expected her telling him the truth.

Somewhere inside, he felt proud and warm. He now knew that whatever may happen, Lettie would never lie to him. She knew he hated the idea of her going on dates or even pursuing a romantic relationship, but she still told him the truth.

"Mhm, and who did you go on this date with?" He asked calmly.

"Zeus" She answered truthfully.

"Do you like him, my love?" He softly asked, playing with her hair.

"It's more than like, but it's not love yet" She smiled a little.

"Does he treat you right?"

"He treats me like a queen, Luci." Her face glowed with happiness.

The overprotective side of Lucius didn't like that his little baby had a boyfriend now, but he could see how truly happy she was.

How could he ever say no and see the happiness on her face diminish? He didn't have the heart to do that.

"Bring him home and introduce him as your boyfriend next week, love." He kissed her head.

He would see how he acts next week and then decide if he's okay with it.

"Okay, Luci." She sleepily smiled.

A few weeks later.

Andrei had gone back to Italy.

Zeus had met the family and after a lot of fights (between the family members) and threats, they finally approved of him. She couldn't be happier. Zeus treated her like she was a goddess. He always fretted over her and showered her in love and affection.

He loved touching her and holding her so much, that it left him wondering how he resisted all these years. He spoiled her with surprise dates and Lettie being her amazing self, did the same.

She loved spoiling her boyfriend with gifts and strongly believed that gifts and surprises should always go both ways. According to her, Zeus deserved to be treated like the perfect man he was.

Back to present, tt was Jamie's birthday and Lettie had the best gifts for him.

They were planning the surprise party and Lettie was preparing his gift in a guest room.

"Are you two sure?" She asked Evan and Damon again.

"I mean, why wouldn't we be? We found out the guy we both like, likes us back, so fuck yeah we're sure." Evan answered and Damon nodded along.

Lettie had made them both dress into matching suits in Jamie's favorite color and boy did they look good.

"Okay. Decorations are done. Gifts are ready, both gifts are ready. Scottie gave you his permission. Zeus will be coming here with him any minute now. Roses. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ROSES!" She yelled in panic.

Zeus and Jamie were at the main gate.

A maid quickly handed her the arrangement of white roses with baby blue tips and another arrangement of white roses with teal tips. Both had one single rainbow colored rose in the middle.

(Angel: those flowers are real and beautiful, but expensive as fuck. A rainbow flower is like 330$ for a dozen and The other flowers are like $32 each)

She gave the teal one to damon and the blue one to Evan and told them to wait.

She ran down stairs and told the staff to to switch all the lights off. As soon  as Jamie and Zeus entered the living room, huge party poppers went off, making Jamie jump.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!" Lettie, Scott and everyone of their close loved ones yelled.

Jamie knew who did this.

"Lettie you sneaky bitch!" A teary eyed Jamie tackled her to the ground in a hug. He hadn't celebrated his birthday properly in three years.

"Thank you bubs. I love you for this." He whispered in her ear.

Lettie smiled.

"You know I'd do anything for you, Jamie-boo. You're my bestfriend." She rubbed his back.

"Now get off of my girl!" Zeus laughed, helping them both up.

"Hey she was my bestfriend first!" Jamie protested, making everyone laugh at him.

They cut the cake which Lettie spent hours slaving over.

"You made this." Jamie stated with a huge smile on his face as he looked at Lettie.

"I remember someone wanting a cake made by me on his birthday." She teased.

"I'm so glad you're my bestfriend, you know that?" He asked with shiny eyes.

"Hm, I'll have to think about that." She amusingly replied, laughing when Zeus pulled her closer to his chest, his hand brushing a ticklish spot.

"Oh you know I love you." He snickered.

"Time for gifts!" Lettie squealed, clapping her hands and moving away from Zeus. Which of course, made him groan. He was such an attention whore for Lettie but damn she loved it.

They started with his dad who gave him a whole new penthouse and a villa at a beautiful island as a present, so he could have his privacy when he wanted or go on a vacation. He also gave him an electronic memory box of some sort, which had all of their photos, starting from his baby pictures till his present age. He spent a whole night gathering those pictures.

"I love it." He smiled happily, hugging his dad.

"I'm glad you do, my boy." Scott smiled lovingly. Jamie was all he had now.

One by one, everyone gave him their presents, until Zeus and Lettie remained.

Zeus gave him a custom made gun and knife, since he had loved Zeus's and asked him to be his second in command.

Safe to say he loved them and said yes to the offer.

Now only Lettie remained. She decided she would give him his gifts when everyone left.

"I have two gifts for you." She giddily told him once only Zeus, her, Scott and Jamie remained.

"Well then, show me!" He shared her excitement, knowing whatever she had planned would be the best present.

He was right.

His first present? His dream car. He had been wanting to buy it for months. There were only three models in the world.

It only took one request from Lettie to Lucius and the car was in their garage the next day.

Lettie almost never asked for anything so Lucius was more than happy to get her whatever her heart desired, but then he found out, it was for her friend.

He was a little disappointed. She never asked for anything for herself.

"What the fuck." He gasped looking at the car.

"Well you have to thank Luci for it." She giggled.

"Girl, he thought it was for you didn't he?" Jamie shook his head when Lettie smiled sheepishly.

"Okay okay time for your second gift!" She clapped her hands together she was really excited for this one.

She dragged him upstairs to the guestroom. She blindfolded him at the door.

She quickly opened the door and told Evan and Damon to get into their positions. Removing his blindfold, she gave him a wide smile and moved out of his way.

He gasped. There in front of him were Evan and Damon, kneeling on one knee with beautiful roses in their hands. Behind them was a huge banner that said:

"Will you make us the happiest men and go on a date with us?"

The twins held goofy yet nervous smiles on their faces.

"Come on, say something. We even took permission from your dad." Damon grinned.

"Did you do this?" Jamie asked Lettie wide eyed.

"Well, I always knew they liked you. So I told them to just shoot their shot and today, I blurted out that you like them back out of frustration because they wouldn't stop freaking out and it was freaking me out too." She rambled.

Zeus stopped her with a kiss right on her lips.

"I think he gets it, baby." He chuckled, moving away and kissing her cheek.

(A/n Wow this feels weird)

"Hands off my baby sister, Ivanov." Evan narrowed his eyes at Zeus, who only raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shush. So, whats your answer?" She asked, holding back a squeal.

"I'll go." He smiled.

"Fuck yes!" Lettie cheered and jumped on the twins for a hug.

"Thanks, baby sis." Damon smiled.

"You're welcome. Now go! Everything's ready." She almost jumped up and down in excitement.

They nodded and swept him away, laughing loudly at his surprised yelp.

Scott smiled at his happy son, and it was all because of Lettie. That is why everyone loved her so much. She was a ray of sunshine who brought joy everywhere she went.

He thanked her as her and Zeus were leaving.

"You don't have to thank me, Scottie. You're like a dad to me too and Jamie's my bestfriend, almost like a platonic soulmate. I've got a surprise for you too. Go to your favorite cafe in fifteen minutes." She winked as she slid into the passenger seat of Zeus's car.

The couple shared a mysterious grin at the man's confused face.

"I promise you'll like it, Scottie!" She yelled through the window, waving at him like a mad woman.

He chuckled. He didn't have to see the surprise to know it would be great.

____________

How was it?

Evan, Damon and Jamie finally had their happy ending.

What do you think Scott's surprise was?

Anyways, we hope y'all enjoyed.

Angelo: you better have because damn angel is dedicated to this book.

Angel: can't say he's lying. I don't look around once I start working on anything related to this book lmao

Here's a little something for you:

Domenico and Lettie when she was little:

Zeus and Lettie in kindergarten:

Aries, Athene and Lettie:

Yes Athene forced him to wear a bear onesie but he was the proudest dad ever when he saw his baby looking like a baby bear.

Aries and Lettie:

Athene and Lettie:

Lucius and Lettie

Julian and Lettie:

Atlas and Lettie:

Stormie and Lettie:

Lettie da queen 👑:

Love you<3

Angel and angel's bitch~

That's right I rule😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
359K 8.9K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
26.7K 578 21
Isabella and Katie are twins but they are the opposite of each other. Isabella is a more introverted quiet girl and Kstie is a popular extrovert In...
1.2M 28.6K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...