The Tangled Love

By _secretxwriter_

"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse... More

*THE BEGINNING*
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23

CHAPTER-16

107 16 3
By _secretxwriter_

After Sarthak's departure Sanjh begins to pack her stuff. In next two hours she was done with her packing. She gave final look to closet if something was left but nothing left. There she founds a men's T-Shirt of Sarthak. This t-shirt has been her strength through out her bad times from last five years. She smiled wholeheartedly seeing that t-shirt. Bringing it close to her heart she kissed it and put it in her suitcase.

Zipping up her suitcase she brought it out from closet when her eyes flutters on a photo frame lying on nightstand near her bed.......

Walking close to frame she picked the it her hands and in next second a tear shaped water drop dropped on frame.

"I am sorry mom-dad ! I am really sorry !! " This is the nth time she is talking actually apologize to her parents.

" I failed to protect you two. I am sorry ! I am sorry bhai ! I am really sorry !! " Till the time tiny droplet of tear has changed into full fledged tears.

Saying so she hugged her family photo frame close to her heart and closed her eyes as she thumped on bed.

"I don't know how I am going to face India again..... " Sanjh broke down in tears. "That place.... Place where I have memories with you and with..... with Sarthak.... " Her sobs started getting bit louder............

Just then Olivia stormed inside her room with excitement as Sarthak had already texted her that they are leaving for India this evening. She came to help her in packing her stuff.

But she was surprised seeing her condition..... her tears. She came close to her..... took seat in her feet and taking that photo frame from her hands she kept it aside.

"Relax baby ! " Olivia said politely taking her hands in her hands understanding her emotions at that moment.

"How can I Olivia..... I agreed to go back to India but.... how I will I face that place where I loose my family.... where I loose Sarthak..... I loose everything there Olivia.... Everything..... and now I have to......."  Sanjh shared her heart.

Olivia cutting her off hugged her tightly and was continuously murmuring "Relax !! Relax !! ". Slowly Sanjh's sobs were simmer.

"You know what my mom is super happy to know that you agreed to go back to India. Smile isn't leaving her lips from the time I broke this news to her..... " Olivia said breaking the hug.

"Then why didn't she showed up ? " Sanjh ask collecting herself again.

"You know her health... she can't be traveling much nowadays....." Olivia gave reason to which Sanjh gave a sad smile through her tears. Olivia held her wrist and dragged her out of the room.

"But she sent a message for you...." Olivia said as they stood around railing from where they can have complete look of living room earning a confusing look from Sanjh.

"Everything happens for a reason so just go with flow.... If you think like that you lost everything then just look at Sarthak.... how happy is he just by your agreement to accompany him back to India..... to his world......" Sanjh looked in the direction and yes his happiness is beyond limits.... his big bunny smile is proving it.

"And I strongly agree with mom. Otherwise how come on earth the person who didn't left India from last five years agrees to attend a meeting here..... in New York. Him meeting me in a cafe and ultimately reaching to his destination..... his Sanjh.... You....." Olivia explained her.

Sanjh understood meaning of Olivia's words and hugged her. "Thank you Olivia ! You are indeed the best thing ever happened to me." earning a giggle from Olivia.

"Remember Sanjh you always use to say that Sarthak is your family. I know your parental loss cannot be compensated but if your Sarthak is with you I am sure he will never let you feel that emptiness in your life and he won't let anything or anyone harm you anymore........." Olivia completed looking at Sanjh whose eyes are busy in looking at Sarthak.

"But it's not easy for me to forget everything....." Sanjh responded still looking in the same direction.

"Then who told you to forget...you are a girl..... take your time.... Tease him and let him know how much he had hurted you...... " Sanjh looked at Olivia in confusion.

"Yeah!!.... Once you will start staying with him you yourself will realize that how much he regrets for his own mistake of leaving you alone in your bad times. The day you will realize this your heart will forget all your sufferings......" Olivia said seriously defending Sarthak.

"Till then enjoy his pampering.... his love......." Olivia said with a wink.

Listening this Sanjh burst into laughter soon joined by Olivia........

"Now let me go and get before this gentleman turns to be a beast....." Sanjh said while walking back to her room.

"Sanjh......" Olivia called her from back Sanjh turned....

"You still deeply love him. " Olivia's statement made her cheeks red..... her stomach butterflies to dance and she passed a teeth showing smile without saying anything.

But who wants to listen anything in response to this statement when Sanjh's blush and smile proved everything.

With this conversation the ladies parted their ways. Sanjh went to get ready and Olivia went to living room to have a conversation with Sarthak.

She found him busy on phone saying.......

"Make sure all this didn't reach the ears of media....." Sarthak was talking to someone on phone. After giving some other instructions he disconnect the call.

"So finally ready to fly Mr. Singhania... Seems quite happy...." Olivia said happily.

"More than ready and happy...." Sarthak replied excitedly. Olivia nodded her head.

"Sarthak..... I need not to say this because I know you know her the best and love her the most but still I am saying that Sanjh is not that strong now. So please don't hurt her again I request she won't be able to take another heartbreak......." Olivia said with heavy heart and moist eyes.

Sarthak hugged her but didn't utter a word. After few minutes when her sobs were simmer Sarthak broke hug.

"First.... Don't ever say that my Sanjh is not strong. I won't listen this about my lady even if it comes from you because you are the only one who have seen her fighting with her bad times. Second..... You yourself said that you know how much I love her. So I don't think that I need to say or clarify anything about that.... Because you know me for a long time...... Right ! "  Sarthak completed feeling proud for his last words.

"Yeah ! I know you that is why I said that I need not to say but still...... You know what if you did something to hurt her this time I swear I'll kick your ass." She tried to threaten him to which both of them laughed.

They were talking from last one hour when "Yr where is Sanjh ? We are getting late....." Sarthak said looking at stairs for the nth time.

"Patience Sarthak..... she isn't going to ran away this time. She is coming with you only. And there are still 4 hours for your flight so chill ! " Olivia said giving him a glass of water.

"You don't know these airport formalities....." Sarthak said just to gave reason.

"Oooo yeah right! I never travelled in plane, so how would I know......." Olivia said sarcastically. Just then she saw Sanjh coming downstairs.

"Ahh ! Here she is......" She announced.

Sarthak turned and saw her wearing a white kurti-slit with blue jeans. Sarthak was feeling like his heart has just got it's heartbeat back. He was busy in adoring her when he found her struggling to drag her suitcase. He quickly ran to her to help her.

He reached her and held the handle of suitcase on which Sanjh already have her hand. His soft and gentle touch send chills to her spine. She looked in his eyes.... He was looking at her.

Olivia cleared her throat to grab their attention "I think someone was getting late to catch their flight few minutes ago......."

Sanjh left the suitcase and walked to her without exchanging a word with Sarthak.

"Okay ! I am ready for your silent treatment baby...." Sarthak talked to himself as the trio walks out of their apartment. Sanjh looked one last time at it before getting settle in car.

Sarthak wrapped his arm around her shoulder as a protective gesture...... they looked in each other's eyes and got settle in car.

Sarthak took passenger seat.... the girls got settle on back and Sarthak gestures driver to start driving. He drove for around twenty minutes and parked the car outside Olivia's house.

Girls came out of car and they were confused seeing the location.........

"How can we go without seeing Mrs. Harrison ! " Sarthak said understanding their confusion. Sanjh looked at him with teary eyes. She knows that he is still knows how to make her smile.... how to make her feel special.... how to take care of her.

Listening this Olivia hugged him causing Sanjh to jealous a bit but before she react Olivia parted herself from her man that unknowingly gave relief to Sanjh's heart.

"Come Sanjh! Mom will be super happy to see you...... " Olivia said dragging her inside while Sanjh's eyes silently thanked him and he nodded. Soon Sarthak followed them.

They spent sometime with Olivia and Emily. Emily blessed with a number of blessings and even packed some eatables for their journey.

"Stay happy my child and live your life to the fullest." She blessed them before they depart for airport.

And with this they settled in car again and left for airport..........

Sanjh silently cried with a thought and fear of her upcoming life in India. Sarthak noticed her crying through rear mirror.

Sarthak ordered driver to stop the car and he shifted to back seat to accompany her. He held her hand in his to which as gesture of warmth but she declined and took her hand out of his grip.

Sarthak held her hand again and this time tightly. She was fighting to get out of his grip but she know she's not going to win this time so she gave in........

And the rest of the journey continued holding each other's hands....... eyes spoke volume....... feelings spoke volume but lips were zipped.

So the journey is about to begin..........

Keep guessing afterwards and let me know in the comments section.

See you with next update till then DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ❤️

****

Pal pal mera tere hi sang bitana hai
Apni wafayon se tujhe sajana hai
Dil chaahta hai tujhe kitna batana hai
Haan tere saath hi mera thikana hai
Ab thak chuke hai yeh kadam
  Chal ghar chalen mere humdum❤️

                              🍁🍁🍁🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 710 39
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...
4.7K 417 54
Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her eyes filled with rage and hatred. But th...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
13.9K 1.2K 15
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...