Kuekuatsheu

By _Bad_Habit_

Was the moon always lonely? More

Kuekuatsheu

42 2 0
By _Bad_Habit_

The moon had a lover once. His name was Kuekuatsheu. All the sprits lived in the world together. Every night, they would walk in the sky together panning over the great north; the northen nights.

But one sprit, the trickster, was jealous of the love that the moon and Keukatsheu held for one another. He wanted the moon only for himself. So he told Keukatsheu that the moon had asked for some flowers. He told him to come to our world and pick some wild roses to illustrate his love. Keukuatsheu saw this as a wonderful oppourtunity but there was one thing he did not know; once he leaves the sprit world, he can never return back.

This is why every night, he looks at the sky and sees the moon, he howls her name but they can never touch again.

To this day the beasts of the earth still cry to the moon; baying out their sorrows to their love of whom is now untangible forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
22.5M 792K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...