Marines in Remnant (US Marine...

By ussamerica2018

What Happens when 4 US Marines from different conflicts are thrown together into a new world and they have to... More

Characters Info
Chapter 1: The Marines Fate Part1
Chapter 2: The Marines Fate Part 2
Chapter 3: Marines Meet up
Chapter 4: Marines VS the Grimm
Chapter 5: Getting to know the others
Chapter 6: Meeting the Headmaster
Chapter 7: Marines Intuition part 1
Chapter 8: Marines Intuition part 2
Chapter 9: Marines 1st Mission with Team RWBY part 1
Chapter 10: Marines 1st Mission with team RWBY Part 2
Chapter 11: Marines and Team RWBY vs Roman Torchwick
Chapter 12: Marines Dance Party
Chapter 13: Recovery and a New mission
Chapter 14: A Prayer for the Mission
Chapter 15: Finding the bad guy base
Chapter 16: Exploring the underground and truth of war
Chapter 17: When in doubt...TNT
Chapter 18: Catching a Train to Vale!
Chapter 20: The Breach and unexpected allies
Chapter 21: Unexpected Rewards
Chapter 22: Surprises here and there
Chapter 23: One last night out
Chapter 24: Let the games begin!
Chapter 25: A dusty old Qrow vs A WW1 Jarhead
Chapter 26: A battle is coming...
Chapter 27: The battle begins.

Chapter 19: How to Stop a train the USMC way!

1.6K 58 48
By ussamerica2018

On the outside of the train Nick, Ruby, and Zwei were fighting their way to the front of the train going through whatever the white fang could throw at them. The gulf-war veteran fired his M16A2 taking out a couple of white fang grunts and knocking another one off the train. Ruby meanwhile used her semblance the rush a group of enemies swiping off the train as well as shooting them. 

"Geez, these guys don't give up!" Ruby said sniping another grunt.

"Well, they've probably done a lot to get to this position, so they aren't going to give up to easily." Nick said as he reloaded his gun. However, at the two were moving forward they then saw a flatbed railcar with a few mechs loaded on it and a couple of white fang grunts were getting in them to pilot them. "Oh great..."

"What?" Ruby asked.

"We've got bigger problems!" Nick said as he pointed at the mechs starting up. 

"How do we beat that?!" Ruby cried out.

"With one of these!" Nick replied as he then pulled out a M72 LAW rocket launcher. 

"Where did you get that!?" Ruby asked.

"From one of the other Marines in the group!" Nick answered. He then aimed for the left mech and pulled the switch on the launcher. Outshot the rocket at very high speeds and hurled its way to the mech hitting it right in the mid-section of the machine causing it to blow up into two halves. "One down!"

"But what about the other one?" Ruby asked. But as soon as she asked that the top part of the mech was then blown up and fell down. The two looked back and saw one of the Abrams tanks barrels still smoking as the convoy followed the train. "Huh, that's handy." 

"I'll say, Let's keep moving!" Nick said. 

"Right!" Ruby replied as the two kept moving forward. 'I hope the others are having about as much luck as we are.' 

Meanwhile with Alex and Yang...

To say the fight against the small ice cream haired girl was going bad for the blonde huntress and the WW2 veteran was an understatement. The two had made many attacks at the small girl but neither one of them could land a hit on her. 

"Okay this little brat is really starting to get to me." Alex grunted. As Yang walking up to the small girl who was sitting down on a crate smirking. However, as the young blonde went in for a punch Neo brought her legs up and started spinning around to the point where Yang tried to put some space between her and the ice cream colored girl but not before she was kicked away. Alex then fired his Thompson SMG again trying to land some hits on the small girl. Neo then used her umbrella to block the shots coming from Alex, but he then fired at the floor causing the bullets to bounce off the floor at towards Neo. 

This caught Neo off guard as she barely blocked the bullets although one of them hit her in her left thigh causing her to wince in pain as the bullet pierced her aura a bit. But as she was distracted from the bullet hitting her, she then got hit from an explosive shotgun shell from her flank from Yang knocking her into the wall of the train cart. When Neo tried to stand up straight again, she was then punched in the face by Alex followed by a punch to the stomach from Yang. Neo then took many hits from the two before the they both threw a punch right into her face sending her flying into the door that led to the next cart.

Neo's aura was completely depleted after that, and she only had enough energy to look up at the two that had bested her. She now had blood coming down from her head and her vision was a little bit blurry. Alex then knocked her out with a hit to the head from the stock of his Thompson and she fell to the ground unconscious. The two victors then looked at each other for a moment.

"Well, that was annoying." Alex groaned as he reloaded his Thompson. "She was a bit of a handful." 

"I agree." Yang added. "She was a bit annoying to fight."

"I guess some people can't learn to take a punch, am I right?" Alex Joked. 

"Huh, good one." Yang said.

"Well, I try." Alex said. 

"Don't we all?" Yang joked. 

"True, true." Alex replied. "I wonder how the others are doing."

"Hopefully better luck than what we had." Yang said as she and Alex then set about tying up the young girl so she couldn't go anywhere.

With Wiess and Ryan...

"Geez!" Ryan shouted as he dodged an chainsaw swipe from the big Faunus. "A little bit reckless, are we?"

"Silence human trash!" The lieutenant shouted. "You just got lucky!"

"Luck has nothing to do with being skillful." Weiss said as she knocked his chainsaw attack away with her Rapier. 

"You will die where you stand Schnee!" The lieutenant shouted again as he then started swinging his chainsaw at a faster pace than before. 

Weiss then did a number of backflips in order to dodge the attacks while Ryan ducked down and rolled on the floor to avoid the big chainsaw. The Vietnam Veteran then pulled out his M16A1 and aimed for the big Faunus legs. His aim was true as the bullets struct the big man's legs and had cribbed him badly. But as he turned around to deal with the marine that injured him a number of glyphs then appeared around him as Weiss then charged at the Lieutenant. She then used the glyphs she had summoned to speed around the big Faunus landing a number of hit on him.

After that Weiss then slid back to the other side of the cart where they had entered from seeing the lieutenant was almost down as she then sped at him to finish the fight. In a last ditch effort to try and kill the young Schnee the big Faunus then grabbed Weiss by her face and then slammed her to the ground knocking the wind out of her. He then raised his Chainsaw up to bring down on the young girl to kill her. 

*BANG*

However, a bullet hit then hit the lieutenant in his right hand causing him to drop his weapon to the ground. He then looked to where the shot had come from only to see Ryan running up and jumping off one of the crates in the cart and then punching the big Faunus in the face with a aura infused punch. 

(Like this...)

The punch sent the white fang lieutenant rolling back a few feet before collapsing to the ground beaten. The Vietnam vet then turned his attention to the downed Schnee on the floor of the cart.

"Need a hand?" Ryan asked he offered his right hand to help her up. Weiss accepted his hand as he pulled her off the ground. 

"Thanks." Weiss said.

"You, okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, I still have some aura left." Weiss answered. 

"Okay, good." Ryan said.  

Just then the door the two had entered from opened revealing Alex and Yang.

"Oh, hey guys." Ryan greeted. "Did you take care of the one girl?"

"Well, it wasn't easy." Alex grunted. "But we got the Job done."

"Well, that's good." Ryan said. "Shall we move forward?"

"Let's go!" Yang agreed as she cocked her gauntlets. 

Back with Michael and Blake...

After Michael got knocked out by Roman Blake then too decided to charge at Roman, he was going to Wack her with his cane but instead he hit a fire clone of her causing it to blow up and send him flying into the air. While in mid-air Blake landed a number of hits on the ginger criminal before he landed on his back. Blake meanwhile landed back on her feet as Roman was getting back on his feet. He then fired his cane at the young huntress in training only to hit a stone shadow of the girl missing her. 

Blake then got up close and personal with Roman as they exchanged weapon strikes with one another trying to get the upper hand. But as the two were exchanging blows Michael then awoke to see the two fighting and decided to assist his friend. The WW1 veteran then charged at the famed criminal and then swiped at his feet causing him to fall down on his back. The famed criminal then swung his cane at the two trying to knock them back and the two jumped back to a safe distance. 

"You two are really annoying." Roman groaned. 

"Well, we aim to please." Michael said forming a smirk.

"I will wipe that smirk right off your face marine!" Roman shouted before shooting his cane at the two. Blake jumped to the side to avoid the shot while Michael charged at Roman head on ducking under the shot. After dodging the shot he then tackled Roman to the ground and just started throwing punches at his face non-stop. Roman however pushed Michael off of him and tried to lift up his cane but was forced back down by Blakes foot.

"Not this time Roman." Blake stated and then kicked the famed criminal in his face knocking him out cold. 

"Nice kick." Michael said getting back on his feet. 

"Thanks." Blake Replied looking down on Roman before kicking his cane away. "You think the others are, okay?"

"I hope so." Michael said. Just then the door behind them opened up revealing the others. "Well, what do you know, they are okay." 

"Barely, the ice cream haired girl was a bit annoying." Alex stated. "But me and Yang took care of her." 

"Yep, she'll be feeling all that pain in the morning!" Yang joked. 

"Heh, good one." Alex said with a thumbs up.

"Are you two quite done joking around?" Weiss asked slight annoyed. "We still have a train to stop." 

"She's right, we need to regroup with Nick and Ruby." Ryan added. "That way we can get to the front of the train and stop it." 

"Well then, let's move!" Michael said as he then started running forward with the others soon following close behind. "I hope Nick and Ruby are doing okay."

Back with Nick and Ruby....

"Will you guys stop coming out of nowhere!!" Nick shouted as he blasted another white fang grunt with his shotgun. "I swear these guys are like cockroaches!" 

"They have to stop sometime!" Ruby said knocking three of them off the train with her scythe. "There is always a limit to them!" 

Just then a large group then came out of the cart just behind the train engine and charged at the two.

"I sure hope your right Ruby!" Nick said. But as the group was charging, they were suddenly cut down by machine gun fire followed by a smg and an automatic rifle. One by one all the grunts fell to the ground until there was no more of them. Ruby and Nick then turned around and saw the rest of team MARN with their automatic weapons still smoking from the shots. 

"Need some help you two?" Ryan said smirking. 

"Thanks for the save." Nick commented. "Did you clear the carts?" 

"Yes, sir we did!" Alex said.

"No more bad guys in them, that's for sure!" Yang added.

"That's good to hear." Nick said.

"Um...guys..." Michael said.

"Now let's get to the front of the train and stop it!" Alex stated.

"I think we are going to have a problem with that." Michael said looking ahead. 

"Why?" Ruby asked as Michael then pointed what was ahead of them. What they saw made everyone start freaking out, ahead of them about 1,500 yards was a dead-end that lead straight into the middle of the shopping center in Vale. "That's a problem!"

"What are we going to do!?!" Blake exclaimed. 

"Use this!" Alex said readying a M72 LAW.

"Where were you keeping that?!" Yang exclaimed. 

"In my backpack!" Alex yelled back aiming his rocket launcher at the train. "I'd cover my ears if I were you guys!"

Without a second thought he pressed the trigger on his M72 LAW firing the rocket as it sped past the group and hit the train engine directly in the cab causing the whole train to shake and jerk as the main engine derailed but not slowing down enough to stop. 

"Were, still going to hit the barrier!" Yang exclaimed. Weiss then stood in front of the whole group as she rotated the chamber in her weapon to ice dust.

"Get down and hold on to something!" She exclaimed as she stabbed the roof of the cart they were on and a dome of thick ice formed around the group as the train the rammed into the barrier breaking it, causing the group to black out when the train impacted the barrier.

==========================================================================

And that's all for this chapter! Sorry if it was a little shorter then normal, But I promise you all that the next one will be longer!

Anyways the group now have to fight off the grim getting into Vale from the breach! But not to worry as team RWBY and MARN with have unexpected help from a familiar fighting force. 

But that is for the next chapter!

Let me know in the comments your thoughts on the chapter!

And also by the time I post this chapter this book with propably have over 100,000 reads!!!

I just can't believe you all love this story so much!

I will continue this book and the series till the end of my days!

Until then...Stay tuned for more!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 173 34
This is the Vale Arc of the Beautiful Snowflake and the stoic Vampire.
2.5K 27 13
Time for volume 4 RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends
100 0 13
Summary: The story revolves around a team of 4 girls, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiou Long, as they live their lives trainin...
19.4K 254 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...