Succubus

η”± silkgarden

"She is a powerful seductress and a powerful lover. She loves nothing more than to toy with evil men and alth... ζ›΄ε€š

In the beginning
1 ✧ Mouthwatering Scents
2 ✧ A little compulsion never hurt anybody
3 ✧ I'm a grown ass man going to high school
4 ✧ It's a secret for later
5 ✧ You don't even know the half of it
6 ✧ I've never heard of a creature like you
7 ✧ Technically, I'm a princess
8 ✧ She's pretty tame for a sex demon
9 ✧ Danger is what I crave
10 ✧ You're such a little minx

Introducing the Characters

1.4K 23 6
η”± silkgarden

Some men call her cyanide
For she'll cause and take your pain.
To others she's the devil
Or the quest for true love's bane,
And, to those less lucky,
She's called their ball and chain.

— Phar West Nagle

Zoe Kravitz as Valentina Chevalier (née Beaufframont)
Nephalem
18 (About 300 years old)

Valentina is an extraordinary creature, half-demon, half-angel. At age 8, she fled France to New Orleans to live with a family of vampires for her safety. She officially met her fathers, who were mesmerized by her, at age 12. Once she turned 18, she left her place of hiding to explore the world where she met Luka.

Luka Sabbat as Luka Chevalier
Vampire-Witch Hybrid (Turned by Nik Evensson)
20 (About 115 years old)

Luka was born as a witch to witch parents. He grew up in New Orleans on a plantation owned by his parents who housed previously enslaved peoples. At age 20, he was dating a well known witch. Luka was turned due to the witch's foolish actions. Luka was forced to leave New Orleans, but he then met Valentina.

Broderick Hunter as Emmett Greenwood
Vampire (Turned by Jasper Greenwood)
22 (About 175 years old)

Emmett was born as just that, Emmett. He was born a slave, to slave parents who refused to give their son the surname of their master. He was exceptionally strong and loved playing sports. After attempting to escape, Emmett was found and lynched, but saved and turned by Jasper.

Nick Robinson as Jasper Greenwood (née Hughes)
Vampire (Turned by Victor)
19 (About 173 years old)

Jasper Hughes was a young soldier from the south. His parents were Union spies. Jasper joined the confederacy in order to give information back to the union as well as helping with the Underground Railroad. He was caught and killed, but was turned by a vampire named Victor.
He was later found by Ava who took him to Tobias.

Beatrice Laus (Beabadoobee) as Blaire Long
Human
17

Blaire is a young Filipino girl from London who was adopted by Chris and Cora when she was 14. Her parents, good friends of Cora, passed away in a car accident. Cora took in Blaire and adopted her. Though she's very shy, she has a very eccentric style and a passion for singing and playing several instruments.

Timothee Chalamet as Nathan Greenwood (née Phillipe)
Vampire (Turned by Tobias Greenwood)
18 (about 120 years old)

Nathaniel was born in New York to French parents. He was a talented, but brooding young man with a great love for the piano, classical music, and literature. At age 18, he was turned by Tobias, a dying wish from his mother, as he was dying from Influenza.

Anya-Taylor Joy as Ava Greenwood (née Price)
Vampire-Witch Hybrid (Turned by unknown vampire)
19 (about 130 years old)

Ava Price was an exceptional witch with the gift of precognition. She lived with her mother who was in a coven, but when her mother passed, Ava was sent to live with her father who hated her abilities. He sent her to an asylum where she was turned by an unknown vampire who wanted to use her for her powers.

HoYeon Jung as Vivienne Greenwood (née Taylor)
Vampire (Turned by Tobias Greenwood)
20 ( about 105 years old)

Vivienne was one of the most beautiful women in all of New York. She was incredibly talented when it came to fashion, but all her dreams came to a stop when her then fiancé attempted to kill her out of jealousy after seeing her with a male friend from her fashion school. She was found by Ava and turned by Tobias.

Tom Hiddleston as Tobias Greenwood (neé Greene)
Vampire (Turned by unknown vampire)
42 (About 375 years old)

Tobias Greenwood was born in London to a strict, religious father. He had achieved many things, as he was a doctor. When he was turned, he sought help from his father who then shunned him. Tobias kept himself away from humans, out in the wilderness, but quickly found out that he could feed from animals.

Emelia Clarke as Eleanor Greenwood (née Wood)
Vampire (Turned by Tobias Greenwood)
30 (about 120 years old)

Eleanor Wood was always a happy woman with a knack for baking. Thomas, her husband, changed and became extremely abusive when their son, Henry, was killed in a hit and run. One night, he sent her to the hospital, extremely beaten. She was going to die from internal bleeding, but Tobias saved her.

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

26.5K 140 8
(The title has nothing to a do with the story) "I'm trying to find good dick, alright" - Regatia This is about a succubus in the human world with a...
11.9K 375 15
This book will be filled with short romances devoted to the land of fantastical creatures such as werewolves, vampires, fairies and the like. I've m...
His η”± TaeMD

幻想

1.3M 55.4K 43
She was lonely She wanted someone to calm the storm inside. She had waited for him for over 300 years. And when she finally found him... She wanted...
147 11 4
When Reigna, a newly matured Succubus is approached by a handsome messenger from her past, she knows his return into her life can only mean one thing...