𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 || Haikyuu

By Thy_Lady_Potter

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛! 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭�... More

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎!
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜!
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝!
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺!
𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠-𝚐𝚎𝚗!
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒!
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙-𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝚘!

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝!

7.7K 189 36
By Thy_Lady_Potter

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"You're the one with the senpai kink"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

"...."

Silence...

"WHAT DID YOU SAY CARROT TOP?!" And Nishinoya snapped.

"SON OF A MOTHERFUCK- THE HELL ARE YOU SMILING FOR?!" Inunaki scowls

"Now now you two~" Tanaka tried to calm the twins before they fully attacked the eldest first year.

"H-how tall are you guys?" Hinata stutter.

"159 cm" Noya exclaimed.

"152.3 cm" Naki shrugged.

'i-in the 150's!' Hinata was way too happy.

The twins noticed his way-to-happy-teary-face and got annoyed. Tanaka who saw quickly hold on to the twin's shoulder holding them back from killing the poor humanoid carrot.

"I never met someone who's shorter than me ever since the start of high school!" Hinata cried.

"WELL YOUR NOT LOOKING THAT FAR DOWN SO QUIT CRYING!" The twins yelled.

---------

After the whole fiasco ehem Tanaka trying hard to stop the twins from tearing the humanoid carrot to pieces, while the 3 just watched.

"So you lot are first years?" Nishinoya asked.

"OSU!"

"Way too tall for a first-year" Inunaki grumbled under his breath.

"There, there Naki you'll hit your growth spurt someday" Sugawara pat his head gently. 

"It's not fair suga-chin not fair at all" Naki kept pouting with Sugawara doting on him nonstop.

Yes, suga's favorite child shhhh don't tell Noya or Hinata they'll pout🤫

"You with the mean look in his eyes what school did you go to?!" Noya excitedly asked.

"Kitagawa Daiichi" the tall one answered, this took the twin's attention, only 2 players struck their attention.

'Nasty server!' 

'tsundere ace!'

They felt their smile tighten at the thought, they still haven't forgotten they're lost against Kitagawa back when they were in the 2nd-year of Chidoriyama.

Pushing the thought aside nishinoya grinned in excitement.

"SERIOUSLY?! THOSE GUYS ARE CHAMPIONS AREN'T THEY?!"

"No wonder you have that nasty serve!" Inunaki joined in.

"We lost to them back in middle school with 2-1!" Noya exclaimed.

"WOAH REALLY?!" Tanaka yells.

"Yeah! Although they won, it was so much fun watching their captain trying to pick them up in the 2nd set! Damn, I want to see the ace's face crumble with Lost of hope again!!!" Flowers surrounding Inunaki.

Making the 2nd years and 3rd years to sweatdropped, while the freak twins flinched at such..... explanation.

"Noya's still wild" Daichi commented

"And Naki the ever sadist hasn't changed at all" Sugawara sweatdropped.

"W-what about you n-n-nishi erm inu-na-na" Kageyama stutters.

"It's Nishinoya and Inunaki " Sugawara whispered behind him.

"Nishinoya-san...Inunaki-san....ano which school did you come from?" Kageyama leans in.

The twins shared a glance as they proudly looked back to the tall first-year setter then replied in unison.

"Chidoriyama!"

"Aren't they champions too?! they went to nationals when I was in my second year!" Kageyama exclaimed.

"Sure we went to nationals but what's the point if we didn't win the whole thing?" Inunaki raised his eyebrow at Kageyama crossing his arms to his chest.

"Yeah losing in Quarter-finals and not able to even step up against Kimijou Academy in the finals was heartbreaking" nishinoya sighed

(A/n: Kimijou Academy is made up school for the story)

"Kimijou Academy?" Hinata inquired as Kageyama's eyes sparkled at the thought of the said school.

"Kimijou Academy said to have been the school that houses many athletes home to great faires of Hokkaido and the rival school of Chidoriyama" Kageyama answered being the volleyball addict he is.

"Then they're like the shiratorizawa of Hokkaido then" Daichi sweatdropped he did not want to face a school that's like shiratorizawa!

"But didn't Kimijou Academy lost against the semi-finals to a school in Tokyo?" Sugawara asked.

"Yeah, they did" the twins shrugged.

"But it doesn't change the fact that you went to nationals Nishinoya-san, Inunaki-san!" Kageyama exclaimed, hearing this Hinata glanced at his 'short' upperclassmen in adoration.

The twins held their heads up high. Seeing this Daichi could see his troublesome children's ego growing.

Sugawara dried a tear as Daichi looked at his best friend blankly.

'their growing ego isn't something to be proud of suga'

"So what made you go here Nishinoya-san? Is it because you heard of coach Ukai coming out of retirement?!" Kageyama leaned in.

Before he faced the white-haired 2nd year with eyes filled with stars and exclaimed.

"You as well Inunaki-san! Someone of your caliber shouldn't you've gone to a bigger school like Aoba johsai or shiratorizawa???"

Hearing this question made the white-haired 2nd-year blink in surprise as he uncrossed his arms and stared at Nishinoya.

'Now that Kageyama mentioned it, I've been with the twins for a year already and I still don't know what made them come to karasuno!' Tanaka wanting to learn the reason, leaned in.

Inunaki who know what was about to happen only grabbed his phone and started his recording. Nishinoya glanced up and exclaimed proudly.

"The reason I went to karasuno......Is because I really like the girl's uniform!"

A thunderclap was heard in the background.

"....eh?" Hinata and Kageyama muttered in disbelief.

"Of course the girls themselves didn't disappoint!"  Nishinoya smiled dreamingly.

'man the first year's expression did not disappoint!' Inunaki smirked.

Just then Inunaki's eyes sparkled as he looked towards the door expectedly. He lowers his phone flowery aura surrounds the second year.

"How about you Naki?" Tanaka asked.

Snapping out of his daze he glance towards his fellow second year and replied.

"Me?" Inunaki tilts his head to the right confused.

We shall ignore sugamama taking a not-so-secret picture in the corner.

"Yeah why did you choose karasuno?" Tanaka leans in.

"Oh yeah well it's nothing special...Karasuno just has great windows" Inunaki blinked as the first years and Tanaka facepalmed.

"And besides Yuu-chin wanted to go here." Inunaki shrugs.

"It was close to both our houses and they wore black gakuran! Back in middle school, we had to wore blazers and I didn't like that!" Nishinoya huffed.

"Ohhh I totally get you noya-san" Tanaka grinned.

"What's wrong with wearing blazers? I personally think blazers are okay." Inunaki pointed out.

"Only because you looked good while wearing them Shi-kun" Nishinoya respond.

"I always look good tho" Inunaki smirks 

"Yeah yeah, we get it pretty boi" nishinoya playfully scowled.

'they might not be biological twins but they do act like one' suga and Daichi sweatdropped.

"Karasuno had black gakuran not brown or gray but Black! the girl's uniform was cute and it was close to Shi-kun and I house so it was a no-brainer to go here" Nishinoya grinned.

Just the gym door opened and nishinoya and Inunaki's expression was the same.... excitement.

"AH!"

"?!" Hinata and Kageyama were startled as they watched the libero launching himself to their manager.

"KIYOKO-SANNNNNN I CROSSED SEVEN SEAS TO SEE YOUUUUU COME HERE DEAR MAMAAAA" Nishinoya launched himself to the unexpected female.

"Gah!"

"Hey Yuu-chin no fair!"

"Oi Hold it ya bastard!" Tanaka growl at his fellow simp.

"Kiyo-chin heyyyyyyy" Inunaki ran up to the 3rd year beauty except for this time Kiyoko didn't slap him but opened her arms and hugged the white-haired male affectionately ...

Ehem favoritism ehem

"Naki-kun welcome back" Kiyoko smiles.

"luckyyyyy" nishinoya and Tanaka pouts and playfully glared at the white-haired male who smirked at them feeling all smug.

"Grrr"

"They came in like a storm as always" Sugawara chuckled.

"Horny tornado" Hinata muttered star libero.

"...." Kageyama just watched blankly.

"HAHAHA They're pretty noisy no?" Daichi puffed his chest like a proud dad showing off his children's growth.

"But when they play...their surprisingly quiet bringing storms when they step inside the court," Daichi smirked.

Smash!

There you have it folks the Chidoriyama twins strike again!!! With the flawless receive from the team's star libero Nishinoya Yuu to the overwhelming power of their setter ace Inunaki Satoshi!!!!

"The calm before the storm neh?" Sugawara chuckled.

'That service receive and strong spike did sound different from mine' Hinata gasped quietly.

"So what about Asahi-san?! Did he return yet?!" Nishinoya asked. 

'Asahi?' Kageyama and Hinata tilted their heads confused. who was that?

Hearing the third-year ace's name, Inunaki's head shot up tried leaning away from Shimizu's touch only for the third-year manager to hold him tight to her chest.

"..." sensing the tense aura in the air as Inunaki pieced it together his eyes widen, he felt his body shook, Kiyoko noticed his behavior and hugged him tightly. Oh, she wished Asahi would've just gone back to the club before the twins got back from suspension. 

"Well?" Nishinoya grew impatient with there none responding selves. 

"No...he hasn't" Sugawara and Daichi answered.

"!!!" The twins looked beyond shock before they grit their teeth in annoyance, anger, irritation you name it. 

"That coward!" Nishinoya growled.

"Oi Noya! don't talk about our ace like that!" Tanaka scolds. 

'Ace?! they have a proper ace here!?' Hinata's eyes sparkled.

"Whatever A coward is a coward!" Nishinoya clicked his tongue. 

"Noya-san I sai wait already!" Tanaka shouts in disbelief. before turning to the white-haired male pointing his finger at nishinoya.

"Naki tell Noya that he shouldn't say things like that to our ace, his senpa-" Tanaka got cut off by Inunaki as he glared at his fellow 2nd year in irritation.

"Shut up! A wimp is a wimp!" Inunaki roared. 

"If Asahi isn't coming back then neither are we!" Nishinoya shouted in distress. This took the third year and Tanaka by surprise, they watched in absolute silence as Nishinoya stormed out of the gym pissed. Sugawara glanced at the white-haired male that was trapped in Kiyoko's embrace, the third-year manager didn't want to let him go. 

"Naki... Surely you aren't thinking of the same right?" He mumbled, the remaining members glanced at Inunaki in Kiyoko's embrace. 

he detached himself from Kiyoko's embrace ignoring the disheartened expression of the third-year manager he walked towards the gym door, halting in his steps as he turned around and glanced at them one last time before storming out of the gym in irritation. 

"If Yuu-chin isn't coming back then neither am I! A wimp doesn't belong in the court!" 

"...."

Hinata and Kageyama glanced at their seniors confused about what the drama was all about. 

"What was that?" Kageyama asked his bald senior. 

"Sorry, there's a bit of an issue between nishinoya and our ace." Tanaka sighed.

"...." 

'Where'd hinata go?' Kageyama looked around.

"Excuse me" Kiyoko ran out of the gym. 

"Wait Kiyok- and there she goes" Daichi sighed. 

"PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DO RECEIVES!"

"!?"

"Nishiya-san! You're a libero right?! a defense specialist?!" Hinata ran up to nishinoya.

"It's Nishinoya and why do you think I'm a libero?! Because I'm short!?" Nishinoya barked. 

"Ah no! sorry! I meant was the position of the libero isn't because you're short right? it's because you're good at defense and receives, right? ah isn't it?" Nishinoya stared at the orange-haired male startled before he puffed his chest his nose high and responds

"You know your stuff huh?" 

"And captain called you two 'The god of Storms' and ' Guardian deity'! I don't know which one is yours but they sound cool!" Hinata gushed.

Nishinoya froze.

'God of Storm is Naki's nickname then....the guardian deity must mean...DAMN YOU DAICHI-SAN!!!'

"G-guardian? what giving me a fancy name isn't gonna make me come back that easily! but that cool nickname...Damn you Daichi-san!! I'm not really...." He turned to Hinata and asked. 

"Did he really say that?" 

"He really did! and he said it with pride too!"

"Dammit, Daichi-san!!"

"I'm still clumsy with receives..."Hinata trailed off nodding his head down as Nishinoya stared at him mildly confused. 

'That practice match if the grand king was there that 'attack' would've been impossible.' Hinata frowns.

'There are only two people who can help you with receives so when they come back make sure to call them senpai especially our libero okay Hinata?' Remembering what Daichi said to him.

"Even if it's the most important thing in playing volleyball...so please help me to do receives Nishi-Nishinoya-senpai!"

Thunderclap was heard, As nishinoya froze and gacked at orange-haired first year. 

'SENPAI?!' Nishinoya was struck.

.....let's just say Hinata managed to worm Nishinoya into joining them for practice later afternoon.

meanwhile...

"Naki-kun please wait!!!"

"hn?"

Inunaki turned around and saw Kiyoko running towards his direction, he halts in his step and waited for Kiyoko, he tilted his head as she pants in exhaustion. Man for someone so short he can walk fast!

"Ya alright Kiyo-chin?"

"Yeah... anyhow Naki-kun do you really not want to come back?"

"Kiyo-chin I won't come back if Yuu-chin and Asa-chin won't" He pinched his nose.

"Oh... but at least visit the club or teach the first years a thing or two." Sh offered, The white-haired male blinked and replied.

"What do you need me to teach them for? didn't cha say you guys managed to defeat Seijoh on practice match with the first years?"

"Yes but that was because their captain wasn't present, and the first years need to receive training especially Hinata and Tsukishima" Kiyoko muttered.

"Then why not ask Yuu-chin? He'll agree if ya ask him"

"I know but I'm asking you" Kiyoko gave him puppy eyes.

Inunaki stared blankly before he turned around and clutched his heart.

'damn -56% weakened!' he glanced at her once again now afraid of what to come.

"Please satoshi-kun you're the only one other than nishinoya to teach them receives and they also need advice on serving! The team needs you..." she was attacking him mentally by feeding his ego.

-77% weakened.

'Kiyo-chin please not anymore!!!' He cried internally.

Inunaki started trembling, a blush appeared on his cheeks.

'A little more!' Kiyoko thought to herself.

"The team needs their greatest offensive player!"

-93% weakened

Inunaki flinched he wanted to back away but he didn't have the power to do it.

"I need you satoshi-kun!"

K.O

"Alright! I'll be there! I'll help them train! please Kiyo-chin don't attack me anymore!!!" Inunaki cried out.

Lunch

2nd-year halls...

"So you're telling me...Carrot head managed to convince you by using your kink against you?" Inunaki stares blankly at his supposed to be 'twin'. 

"Yeah pretty muc- WAIT WHAT KINK?!" 

"Ya know the senpai kink of yours" Inunaki shrugged 

"I do not have a senpai kink!" Nishinoya denied

"Yeah say that to me again when you don't go insane when an underclassman calls you senpai" Inunaki turned his head away from nishinoya ignoring the look of betrayal and offense nishinoya had. 

Nishinoya was about to defend his pride when they got called. 

"Noya-san Naki-san! thought you were gonna be here!" the door of class 2-5 opened abruptly and in came Tanaka. 

"RYUU!"

"Oh Ryuu-chin"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"Alright, so it goes like saa then suu then pon you get it?!" Nishinoya demonstrated. 

"?" Tsukishima and Hinata tilt their head in confusion.

this was one of the moments where Tsukihina shares one brain cell. 

"It's totally impossible for someone to teach when they move on instinct," Tanaka complained. 

"I can understand them tho" Kageyama muttered.

"That's because you're in the same breed as them!" Tanaka pointed at him, Kageyama looked offended. 

"Eh?" 

"HAHAHA you're confusing them Yuu-chin!" Inunaki came over patting his twin's back, turning to face the first year he gave them a smirk. 

"Alright listen up I'll talk human unlike this simp here" Inunaki pointed to Nishinoya ignoring the offending noises that came from the young libero. 

Inunaki bent his knees down and got into a proper receiving position.

"Yuu-chin throw the ball up" 

"Hai Hai" 

"A libero certainly is a unique position yes?" Takeda asked looking over his guide for beginners. Daichi took his eyes off the twins who were teaching the first years the proper receive posture.

"So he's karasuno's Guardian deity how cool!" Takeda gushed. 

"Hai but he's not the only one with great receives," Daichi commented. 

"Eh?" 

"Inunaki is also one of our top defense specialists despite playing offense, If those two really come back then it'll be encouraging for the whole team despite their small structure they hold great presence during a game...having them brought a sense of reassurance from both the back and at the front."  Daichi glanced over his children his eyes glaze longer over the twins.

"Back and the front?" Takeda questioned. Daichi turned to him and gave his supervisor a smirk and exclaimed.

"While Nishinoya protects the back Inunaki attacks from the front...They're like Yin and Yang, Inunaki plays offense while Nishinoya plays defense. Completely different but when the two are  together in the court they bring all sort of storm with them." 

"Tho their kind of noisy huh?" Daichi chuckled. 

"Umm Nishinoya-san, Who's Asahi-san?" Hinata asked

"Oi, that's not something you should ask so casually!" Tanaka exclaimed. 

"..." Nishinoya stayed silent so Inunaki stepped up and answered for him.

"He was Karasuno's ace"

"Or he should be" Nishinoya grumbled.

'ACE!.... They really do have an ace here' Hinata sulked.

Noticing his quiet behavior the twins asked.

"What's with you?" 

"I...wanted to be the ace" Hinata mumbled. 

"Ark he's still going with that" Kageyama grumbles

"You? want to be ace with that height?" Nishinoya question as Hinata flinched, Inunaki also grew annoyed and threw an annoyed glare at nishinoya. He was offended too you know!

 "...." Hinata stayed quiet.

"That's awesome!" Nishinoya grinned.

"Eh?" Taken back from the response he received he stepped back from the overwhelming libero.

"What's wrong with aiming for the ace position with that height tho?" Inunaki grinned at Hinata. 

"Yeah! take Shi-kun for example! He was our ace back in middle school despite the other being taller and buffer than he is!" Nishinoya exclaimed. 

Inunaki turned to the star libero and stared at him blankly and said.

"I don't know If I should be offended or not."

"There there" Sugawara took this chance to dote on him...again. 

What can you blame the man? Shimizu's been upping her game! so he should as well. 

"Well yeah, cause ace sounds cooler! and setter and libero sound kind of plain right?" Nishinoya grinned not bothering how his words kind of pulled off as an insult.

"Easy there Kageyama" Sugawara pat his Setter kohai's back. 

"But during a match...What excites the crowd the more" Inunaki trailed off.

"Is when they see a super receive!" Nishinoya finished off. 

"In the battles of height, a libero is the only place for short people like me to compete! But even if I was 2M tall I'll still choose to be a libero! Cause even If I can't spike, if you can't block it I'll be there behind your back ready to receive that ball! then you can't lose and the one who's best at ensuring that.....IS THE LIBERO!" Nishinoya glanced up fire dancing in his iris.

"S-so!" 

"Yuu-chin's right! Without someone to connect there won't be a point to be gained in the first place!" 

"SO COOL!" Hinata stared at twins in awe. 

"Hey don't just say that out of nowhere!" the twins roared in embarrassment.

"What you want to eat 2 garigari-kuns?! huh?!" 

"OSU" 

"A SODA AND PEACH FLAVOR?!"

"OSU"

All seemed to be happy, rainbows and cupcakes until...

"Yuu-chin....you seem to be forgetting that you're currently broke. And that your next allowance would be next week."

Inunaki blankly smiled at him walking past nishinoya as a thunderclap was heard and the star libero suddenly turned to stone a cold wind blew past them.

-To be continued-

A/n: This'll be mah last update before I officially go on Hiatus!

Yuu-chin please don't promise anything if yer broke. 

Belated happy birthday to our gamer boy Kenma Kozume!!! Kenny we lab u no matter how chaotic ya can be. 

But anyways Stay safe, don't overwork yerselves! always wash yer hands, and stay away from germs!

Also if you don't know I'm an author of other haikyuu books

I'd be very happy if you go check out my other books!

THANK YOU FOR READING, don't forget to vote and comment, follow me for new notifications and updates! until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
469K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
292K 8.2K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...
161K 7.1K 23
~~COMPLETED~~ "I'm sorry... I don't know who you are?" Hinata Shouyo; Once happy, energetic and a brilliant volleyball player, loses his memory in an...