𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒶

By Koraphina

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐱 𝐆𝐍! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ------♡------ As travelers, Aether and Paimon have met many... More

❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙺𝚕𝚎𝚎
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙷𝚞 𝚃𝚊𝚘
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚗
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙰𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚘
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
♡ Serenitea Extras ♡

❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

2.3K 127 31
By Koraphina

"Naww..."

(Y/N)'s eyes were wide in disbelief as they clutched at their shirt, their expression morphing into one of complete contempt. They stared up through their eyelashes, the rest of the crowd cheering in excitement, although (Y/N) could only feel dread.

They shakily lifted their finger to point at the man who was being handed over a trophy, garnering some attention from those around them, but that attention on them increased tenfold when they began creating a scene and started yelling.

"THAT'S CHEATINGGG!" (Y/N) accused, the man being scrutinized nearly dropping his trophy in shock. 

Venti, who was behind the man, had held a strained smile in congratulations towards him. Upon hearing the shouting, that smile morphed into a small confused one as his lips parted slightly in shock. Upon noticing it was none other than (Y/N), he held that strained expression on his face, even harder to maintain than before, but internally he was ecstatic they were making a scene as he held back a giggle.

"THAT MFKER GOT SIX FINGERS!" (Y/N) exclaimed, making some people gasp in shock while others whispered to one another at them stating the obvious. After all, the contestants name was Six-Fingered José.

José, being accused and having the spotlight put on him for a reason other than winning the tournament, began to sweat profusely as he held his lyre under his arm. His fingers tightly wrapped around the gold trophy in his hand, making sure it was secure as he wondered if he would have to use it as a weapon seeing the hostility (Y/N) was emitting towards him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE WON!?!?" (Y/N) once again shouted, their head snapping over to the man who had announced the results. The man who held the paper that read the results began to panic and put his hands out in front of him, trying to convey that he wasn't the one who decided the results.

Venti harshly bit his lip holding back a bubbling laughter, because he really wasn't all that mad about coming in second, but seeing (Y/N) express anger on his behalf was hilarious. He made sure not to burst out laughing, since it really wasn't the best time considering the situation with (Y/N) looking so livid.

"THAT'S CHEATING!!!" (Y/N) once again shouted, those around them sweat dropping and keeping their distance.

(Y/N) then took a step forward, their foot angrily stomping against the pavement making the whispers increase as some ladies hands covered their mouth in shock.

Upon seeing (Y/N) having intentions of going up on the stage, two members of the Knights of Favonius that were in the crowd were quick to push their way towards where (Y/N) was.

"Alright, that's enough! Causing trouble again, are we (Y/N)?!" One of the guards shouted as they gripped onto (Y/N)'s arm, preventing them from moving any further. He had recognized them almost immediately, and he knew they would stir some kind of trouble because they were pretty talked about in the headquarters for that very reason.

Venti could no longer hold back his laughter as he turned away and hid back the bright grin from behind his hand, muffling his boisterous laugh that would have exploded out if he hadn't covered it sooner.

He was really appreciative of (Y/N) being a Karen, even if he didn't care much about his placing in the tournament since no superficial standing could tell him he was the best Bard in all of Teyvat.

——————♡——————

"That shit is rigged... I hope Venti's not feeling too down about it." (Y/N) mumbled to themself as they sat on the pavement, having been scolded by the Knights for nearly five minutes before they decided (Y/N) was free to go.

They only hoped Jean wouldn't hear about this, because they didn't really want to be on her bad side from causing trouble in the city she was technically overlooking.

(Y/N) just let the soft breeze of Mondstadt comfort them and cool them down from their hot-headed moment, the distant muffled singing being droned out as they pouted in worry over their friend.

As they continued to take in the atmosphere and angrily mumbled to themself, a tall woman who clearly had irritation plastered on her face walked in their direction. She tossed the small strand of hair that rested over her shoulder behind her, stern eyes narrowing at the pavement in front of her trajectory.

Her heels clicked against the pavement announcing her presence wherever she walked, and if the people keeping wary of her wasn't enough to tell you she was infamous, the aura she emanated was.

Every step she took was with elegance and grace, her whole demeanor being something that demanded respect. From the way she was lavishly dressed to her confident and unwavering attitude she showed with her simple strides, anyone could tell she was raised in a noble setting.

She stood in front of (Y/N), who had been watching her upon hearing the footsteps when they got close enough with a curious lift of their eyebrow, the woman staying silent for a moment as she scrutinized the person below them. (Y/N) looked up through their lashes and watched as the woman had let a small sigh pass by her lips before she moved one of her hands downwards, her fingers wrapping around her waist as she leaned on one side of her body.

"You. What was all of that commotion about? Are you some scoundrel causing trouble?" She spoke, the lustrous and stern tone demanding authority, which was what (Y/N) responded with.

"HUH?! I've never caused any trouble in my life, honest!" (Y/N) defended while putting their hands in a pleading motion and giving big watery eyes as they tried to convince this random woman to believe them. They may not have known who she was, but their instincts told them they were someone that dealt with trouble makers, which was something (Y/N) wanted to avoid.

The woman's eyes scrunched together, narrowing in suspicion as she looked for any indication of (Y/N) lying to her on their face. She even made motion to lean down to get a better look, humming as she scanned over (Y/N)'s expression that was quickly morphing into fear.

"...Mark my words, if you're lying to me, you will have to pay." The woman than said as she stepped back and took a deep breath, deciding that she would let (Y/N) free to go since she wasn't on any of her shifts anyways.

(Y/N) let out a short breath of relief, a mushroom like sigh coming out from their mouth before they quickly swatted it away. They looked up at the woman who continued to look down at them with a raised eyebrow, as if she were waiting for (Y/N) to snap and do something out of hand.

"Hah! Jokes on you, I don't have any mora!" (Y/N) replied, feeling a bit snarky knowing that they were going to be let go without this random woman arresting them or something. The woman gave (Y/N) an unimpressed expression before lightly shaking her head, her fingers grazing her temples as she sighed softly to herself.

"...I was implying something else, but that's besides the point." She mumbled before trailing off, looking to the side where the florist was located. She was sure just a few turns would be her destination she was previously going to before running into (Y/N), and she was really itching to sit down and have a cold tankard filled with the wine the dawn winery's tavern provided.

That made an irritated feeling arise within her as she looked back down at (Y/N), having an idea in mind but of course it wasn't in her style to express it outright. 

"Listen scoundrel, you better hope you're not up to no good. I finally get off from my shift and see you being dragged away--" She started, about to go on a rant as she internally debated if this was in her line of work to report this to the headmaster or ignore it if she deemed them not a threat to Mondstadt and its people.

(Y/N) simply cut her off, dismissing her worried with a nonchalant wave of their hand.

"I swear~ It's nothing bad, I just had some verbal frustrations that I voiced to half of Mondstadt!" (Y/N) explained, recalling them cursing out some random guy for literally entering a competition and winning. 

If it were anyone's fault, it would be the judge's. Although, in (Y/N)'s fit of blind rage that their dear Venti had a look of dejection cross their face at the results, they snapped at the winner of the competition and the announcer. 

The woman remained quiet for a moment, losing herself in her thoughts without realizing before nodding her head lightly and contemplating something for a moment. She released the tight grip she had on her waist, making her hands instinctively move to fold under her chest so they didn't just lay limply at her sides.

"...I see. I understand wanting to express frustrations." She said while softly humming to herself, recalling her own times she had resisted doing the same, because quite frankly the people of Mondstadt weren't as all friendly as they seemed. Well, it's understandable considering her familial past, she only wish they understood she wasn't her family, but her own individual. 

The Lawrence clan never had a good history regarding their social standing, and even today those descendants still hold despicable views. That doesn't mean she would change herself just for them to like her, in fact she would continue to be herself without putting on a façade since she knew she was nothing like her family at all. It was the reason she felt she needed to enact vengeance on her family in the first place, sine their despicable deeds made the people ostracize her even though she had never once felt the same as her family did. 

Realizing she once again got lost in her thoughts, Eula gave (Y/N) a soft smile before continuing.

"Well then, I apologize for accusing you of being someone you aren't. I understand that feeling quite a lot as well."

This made (Y/N) send a brief glance of concern before it morphed into a conflicted expression, trying to figure out what exact authority this person held in the first place, since there was no clear indication of who they worked for, nor did they bother to introduce themself yet. Maybe it was because she felt they would have already known who she was or it simply slipped her mind, whatever the reason (Y/N) was still a bit lost in the end.

"It's really no problem, you were just doing your job I guess?" (Y/N) said, almost questionably as they tilted their head looking up at the woman to search for any badge or indication that would pinpoint her occupation. 

The only conclusion they could come up with was that she was a Knight of Favonius herself, but earlier she had referred to them as if she weren't a part of them, plus (Y/N) has never seen her around and they know their fair share of Favonius knights for all the wrong reasons.

"Well then. It seems you have left me with no choice." The woman said as she glared down at (Y/N).

(Y/N) nervously swallowed the lump in their throat as they waited for what the woman had intended for them, rethinking their assumption of who she was because of her stern voice. Maybe she was someone in the Knight's of Favonius, or even a Fatui diplomat, if so, (Y/N) really was screwed.

"...I must ask you to come along with me." She stated as she gestured out a hand in (Y/N)'s direction, intending to help them out since they were still sitting on the pavement. 

(Y/N) crawled back and away from the outstretched hand, their palms hitting against the rough stone of the ground as they desperately crawled backwards until their back hit a building, which wasn't far at all.

"Where?! AM I BEING ARRESTED? I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WASN'T A SCOUNDREL!" (Y/N) exclaimed in fear as they rapidly shook their head, tears gathering at the corner of their eyes. They did not want to be arrested, because then they would have to miss out on the adventure that they had planned with Bennett as well as the day they had planned with someone tomorrow. 

They immediately looked around for escape routes with their eyes scanning every possible intersection around them, hoping to find something as a last resort to flee.

Eula shook her head and let out an exasperated sigh as she stared at the cowardly trouble maker who had a clear guilty conscious.

"No! Nothing of the sorts. I must take responsibility for my actions of making you feel as if you were a criminal. And on that note, I know a good tavern we will be having a drink at."

"Do I have a choice in the matter?"

"Absolutely not."

——————♡——————

On their way to the tavern, the two had introduced one another and calmed down the tensions that were lingering, (Y/N) actually excited to get a drink with Eula, despite them having a lot as of recently thanks to Venti's influence.

"YOOO, DILUC!"

Announcing their presence as they always did, (Y/N) slammed the wooden door of the tavern open, alarming the bard who stood at the front and making them jump from shock. The bard felt their blood run cold as their eyes widened to the size of saucers, immediately choosing not to pluck any more strings from the lyre he was tuning.

Good thing (Y/N) was too distracted to see who the bard was as the bard quietly slipped out upon recognizing (Y/N), wanting no part in having a bar fight.

In sync with (Y/N) slamming the door open, Diluc had slammed the cup he was shining down on his bar table in irritation, making a small wood chip fly off from it. He harshly gripped onto the tankard, the gloves on his hand hiding the veins that popped out from irritation, although one vein in particular on his forehead stood out to show it all the same.

"Get out." He simple demanded, pointing towards the door (Y/N) had entered in. Eula was quick to follow, watching in slight confusion as a bard had made haste with getting the hell out of there before gently shutting the door behind her and listening into the conversation with an exasperated look.

"I'm just here for a drink this time, damn." (Y/N) mumbled as they walked over towards the counter, Eula hot on their trails. They then pulled out one the stools and took a seat, Eula following their example and doing the same. 

Diluc's face morphed into one of suspicion as he had every doubt in his body radiating off him and directed at (Y/N).

"And you'll be paying I presume?" Diluc asked curiously as he took the towel that he was using on the tankard and dropped it on the counter, glancing at Eula before recognizing her as a paying customer and deciding to deal with (Y/N) quickly.

"Psh! When do I never pay?" (Y/N) threw off the implied accusation with a wave of their hand as they already contemplated what type of alcohol they were going to order.

"Every time." Diluc said with a monotone voice, blinking once in disbelief as he wondered if they really believed they paid him even once. The only thing they had ever paid him with was with fish, and honestly they were good quality, but they were far from Mora.

"..." (Y/N) remained quiet as they thought of any instance they could refute that with, but sadly couldn't come up with anything.

"W-Well, I'm a changed person." (Y/N) mumbled as a bead of sweat gathered at their eyebrow, one of their hands shooting up to wipe it away quickly before he noticed. The tone in their voice was enough to tell Diluc what he needed to know, tempted to call the Knight's of Favonius even though he had no need to rely on them and could take out the trash himself.

"That's very hard to believe." Diluc said in annoyance, not intending in the slightest to give (Y/N) any alcohol.

The two were interrupted as (Y/N) was going to begin bargaining or even blackmailing when Eula intervened, slamming just enough morsels of Mora onto the bar to pay for both of their drinks.

"Oh please, cease the bantering. Here's the pay in full, two orders of your finest booze." She stated as she crossed her arms under her chest, her eyes gently shut as she didn't want to see either of their expressions.

Diluc had raised an eyebrow, now realizing the two weren't here separately. It was just they seemed distant and hadn't talked once since entering, but of course (Y/N) was never alone so he just sighed figuring this probably wouldn't be the last he would see of them either. He snatched the Mora off the counter and slid it into his pocket, sending one last unimpressed look over to (Y/N) before slinking away to prepare their drinks. 

(Y/N)'s attention snapped over to Eula, who continued to gently shut her eyes as she patiently waited for her drink, her confident and rather stiff posture out of place in the tavern filled with slouching drunkards.

"HUH? No, I was going to put it on venti's-- I mean I was going to pay!" (Y/N) said as they gathered their thoughts out loud, annoyed that Eula had paid for both of their drinks when they had every intention of treating her for causing her unnecessary stress. 

Eula's eyes snapped open as she looked over at (Y/N), her eyes narrowing as she nodded her head.

"Yes, and for that, I condemn you!" She said as she moved one of her hands onto the counter, her posture relaxing slightly as she dragged her nail back and forth while still scrutinizing her companion.

"HUH?!?! I SAID I WAS GOING TO PAYYY!" (Y/N) exclaimed with a shocked expression, their hands moving upwards to ruffle their head around feeling as if it were going to split in two.

"Hm, but if you paid, I wouldn't be returning my debt at all for accusing you of misdoings. That would mean I would owe you two favors, and if I did I would have to enact vengeance upon you from such dishonor." Eula explained as she watched Diluc walk over with their drinks in hand, already looking as if he were going to clock out for the night even though it were just beginning.

"Here, enjoy." He simply said for courtesy sake before snatching the towel off from the table and grabbing the tankard, moving to stand away from them to continue his polishing.

(Y/N) raised their tankard up, the vibrant purple liquid sloshing around with the movement. They held their cup in Eula's direction, Eula looking at it curiously before her lip twitched slightly as she recognized the gesture (Y/N) was doing having observed many others do the same.

Eula raised her own tankard and lightly clashed it against (Y/N)'s, the two's drinks flailing about and a drop even falling out and going onto the tavern counter from the impact.

"To making a new friend!"

"Well then, to making a new companion."

——————♡——————

It was late in the night, two tankards of wine being ordered turning to four, and four to six. (Y/N) was currently walking Eula home since it was dark and who knows what lingered in the shadows, even though she insisted she was more than capable of defending herself.

She appreciated the sentiment anyways and with (Y/N)'s stubborn personality, she had no choice but to give in and allow to be walked to her residence where her revolting family resided.

The two stood in front of the entrance, silent as they each waited for one another to speak fisrt. The glow of a lantern spilled from the partially closed shade, indicating someone inside was still awake to Eula's dismay. Eula cleared her throat before turning to face (Y/N), sucking in a deep breath as she willed herself to end their day with farewells.

"...Today was adequate." Was what she had come up with, internally wincing at the chosen words. 

Although Eula normally didn't care about what anyone thought of her, the thought of (Y/N) abandoning her for finding her rude did hurt a little, since there was not many people that tolerated her to the extent of going out to share a drink-- even if it was by force this time around.

"Adequate? C'mon~ Just say I'm the best drinking buddy you've ever had!" (Y/N) boasted as they pointed their nose in the air and let out a small chuckle, genuinely enjoying themself with Eula today. She may have been a bit stuck-up, but Eula had some interesting passions and was quite the story teller, never a dull moment when she recounted all of the times she faced dangerous enemies outside of Mondstadt as well as within.

"You're the only drinking buddy I've ever had." Eula mentioned as she stared at (Y/N) with an expression that showed indifference, though there was something about the way her eyes sparkled in the moonlight that made (Y/N) believe she had more than an adequate time.

"And for that, mark my words..."

"I will be seeing you again... to enact my vengeance upon you of course."

——————♡——————

(Unedited, will edit tm, excuse any grammar mistakes!)

EULA 😍💓

I don't mean to flex, but she came home within 10 pulls of me getting Jean, so I hold her above most of my other characters in favoritism <3

//ALSO I WANT TO WRITE A HALLOWEEN THEMED HU TAO CHAPTER?? LIKE HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE?? 😭💖

ALSO BESTIES GUESS WHAT? I JUST GOT MY FIRST HATE COMMENT I FEEL FAMOUS <3 THIS IS LIKE A HITTING A MILESTONE IN ITS OWN WAY IG?? HOPE THEY DON'T COMMENT SHIT LIKE THAT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES THOUGH, BECAUSE THAT CAN REALLY MAKE PEOPLE LOSE MOTIVATION 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 128 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...
53.1K 1.7K 19
༄༅ 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 - 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 "Um... Kazuha?" "Hm?" "Say, why don't you try to esc...
47.3K 1.2K 27
Foreign Exchange Students Lumine and Aether have been at Teyvat University for a few months now, and after adjusting to their school lives, they deci...
84.9K 2.5K 31
This story features a Gender-Neutral Y/N Leaving behind the friends and life that they had finally found, Y/N then found themselves in the wild, alon...