Conflicted (Buddie) ENGLISH V...

بواسطة Kit-chenSink

After a long battle against justice, Evan Buckley, mostly known as Buck is finally back at house 118. Injured... المزيد

Back on the field
Wanna get some wine?
Baby-sitting
9-1-1 What's your emergency?
Eddie Begins
Gossip Girls
Worldwide Pandemic
Stranger
Ice Trap
Special Mission
Two best friends in a room...
Bad Day at Los Angeles
Friendly Friends
Thoughts
Two Weeks Later...
Buck Indeed
Nightmares
Revelations
There's someone inside
Chains
Tracks
Manhunt
Answers
Buddie
Last day on Earth
Don't Breathe
Rebirth - Epilogue

Sleeping beauty

1.4K 22 0
بواسطة Kit-chenSink

-What are you doing?

That was all that had managed to get out of his lips. "What are you doing?" It was complicated to judge whether it was because he was surprised, shocked, outraged or felt guilty, perhaps all four at once, but he dared not move.

-I don't really know what I'm doing, he confessed, observing one of the blonde locks falling on his friend's forehead. But I know you won't blame me, am I wrong?

Evan raised his head and looked around him. They were alone, and just noticing that, he laughed.

-For all this time, it was you, he blew for himself.

Eddie questioned him with his eyes, puzzled and the firefighter shook his head, asking him to ignore his comment. He turned around and had a petty little smile on his face.

-What? Tied the Mexican when he saw his friend watch him with a smile.

-Now I have inappropriate thoughts.

Eddie laughed.

-What kind of thoughts?

Evan raised his eyebrows convinced and got on all fours before stepping over Eddie and sitting down.

-This kind of idea.

He leaned forward and came to kiss the Mexican by placing both his hands in his neck. Eddie blew and pulled his hands up on the blond's hips.

-I like the idea, he laughed, raising his hands towards his neck and deepening the kiss.

Eddie raised his arms and Buck slipped his t-shirt until he removed him and sent him to waltz in the distance. He took the initiative to remove his own and only remembered now that he had not even taken the time to remove his jacket. He laughed at his stupidity and withdrew it while continuing the languorous exchange that was taking place before his eyes. Eddie passed his hands behind his back and clung to his shoulders before rolling on his side and finding himself above, he smiled, looking playful.

-I knew you more resistant, he laughed.

Buck arched an eyebrow, a rictus at the corner of his lips.

-Why would I resist? I've been waiting for that for months, he blew, picking up his mouth.

Eddie shook his head amused and closed his eyes while blowing.

The heat quickly rose between their two bodies, which were waltzing to the rhythm of their uncontrolled movements. Perhaps they were, impossible to know, it was as if they belonged to another outside world and no one could reach them.

There were friction sounds, an elbow in a piece of the bed, laughter and breaths. We heard the zip of a zipper, cracking joints and small guttural sounds.

Eddie had let the firefighter regain the upper hand and at one point he laughed.

-What? Buck rushed thinking he was doing strangely.

-The situation ends me. Do you know that the fantasy of many people is role-playing? Do you know which disguise is the most chosen? The firefighter and the nurse.

-You are the nurse, replied Buck, coming to kiss him at the neck, leaving a wet trail of electric kisses.

-Out of the question! You are the nurse, you are always taking care of others.

-You wasn't the one who was a medical doctor? He replied, provoking him.

-It doesn't mean anything, I was a soldier, I could beat you if I wanted to.

-Try to, he said, player.

Buck got up and made a wave with his eyebrows standing on the other side of the bed, ready to flee. As soon as Eddie got up, he rushed into the corridor sneering. He was persuaded to know his best friend's entire house and yet it seemed that Eddie had decided to change the place of furniture. When did he have time to do that? Moreover, now that he was thinking about it, he was surprised that Christopher had not got up yet because of the bug they were doing.

-I swear I'm going to catch you Buckley, Eddie threatened him when he arrived at him.

Evan went around the table and equipped himself with a photo frame as a weapon.

-What do you plan to do with that?

Evan shrugged his shoulders.

-I'm going to frame you, he said, laughing at his own joke.

As he prepared to rest the decoration and flee, his gesture froze in the air and his eyes remained suspended from the photo in one of the frames from which the one he had stolen was placed.

-What is...?

He stretched out his arm and grabbed the object, squinting his eyes to see better.

The glass broke into a thousand pieces when he released the frame and fell to the ground. His hand remained suspended in the air while his heart went out for a few seconds. When he returned to him, Eddie stood in front of him. Except that it was no longer him.

-Nic...

He opened his eyes and hid them under his arm, blinded by light.

-Dad! He's awake!

Evan turned his head and blinked several times. Why was the world upside down? He straightened up and his headache was so violent that he thought he was going to vomit.

-Christopher go wash your teeth, he heard such a familiar voice say.

There was movement and he felt that they surrounded him. When he opened his eyes, he recognized Christopher.

-What is...?

-Christopher, repeated his father, leave Buck alone for two seconds he has just woke up.

The boy blew, disappointed and left.

In his still fuzzy field of vision, Buck saw a shadow pass in front of him and sit in front of him. He blinked, dazzled.

-I didn't know I was a sun, joked the owner, handing a glass and a bag of aspirin.

Buck grabbed it even faster than a good meal and swallowed it in one go by rubbing his eyes.

-What happened?

Eddie got up and blew, baking a box in a small forest green bag.

-You landed in the middle of the night completely torched you started talking to me about ghosts and then pow, nothing more you fell asleep like a club.

Evan raised his head. Did Eddie make fun of him?

-You seem to have had a restless night, he laughed, then, who was the lucky one?

-You shitty, it was you the fucking chosen one, I don't understand anything that happened, it was so real...

Seeing Eddie's confused gaze, he understood that he had only screamed in his head. He blew, confessing defeat.

-I'm sorry... I didn't think...

-Don't worry, it's okay. You have the right to have slack blows, I'm not going to blame you for that, I'm rather reassured that you came to see me, if you had fallen down your stairs, you could have hurt yourself. Whatever driving in your state is not the brightest idea you have had.

Evan shook his head feeling terribly guilty.

-What did I talk about last night that deserves me to bury myself?

-If we forget the story of the ghosts and people you supposedly killed, nothing very nasty. You fell asleep five minutes after arriving.

-Oh.

-Oh? Why do you look disappointed?

-For nothing, it's just that I had a dream... It looked so real.

-Oh yeah? You surprise me, he added by closing the bag and placing it near the entrance. I have to drop off Chris at school, I have some for about ten minutes. It'll reassure me to see you there when I come back, I want to be sure you are back on earth before letting you go.

Why always leave? Why did people always want to leave? Were all the people close to him destined to leave too?

He opined the chief and told him that in any case he had no idea where he had been able to put his apartment keys.

Eddie left the house carrying his son, who greeted his firefighter friend who remained in the living room. Buck smiled at him weakly, he didn't have a head for that.

Fuck what he had been stupid to believe that such a thing could happen. It was humiliating, embarrassing and even more painful than if it had really happened. He got up brutally, ignoring his still mixed vision and went to the buffet. He squinted his eyes and grabbed the frame. It was a perfectly normal photo of Eddie, Christopher and Shannon. The firefighter's aunt was there too. He rested the frame and blew. At least this time he was well awake and the furniture was in the right place.

The photograph he had seen on the buffet remained anchored in his memory and wherever he looked, he saw Eddie's photograph, surrounded by three men, one targeting him with a gun, one planting a silver knife in his chest and the third handing him amusement park tickets.

He had a high heart and crossed the room at full speed to go to the toilet. He had nothing to vomit, he had not eaten since the previous day's lunch.

When he straightened up at the foot of the toilet and let his head rest on the toilet, he frowned.

The first thought that came to mind was that he had caught the virus that was currently invading the world. He immediately blamed himself for jeopardizing the health of his best friend and disabled son. Then, he remembered that he had none of the symptoms and that he was rather suffering a violent hangover, added to this a disturbing nightmare.

He didn't move for about ten minutes and when he got up he thought Eddie was to suffer the traffic jams in Los Angeles. He held back to the sink and saw his face in the window. He grimaced. He took his toothbrush - because by dint of living at each other's house, they had almost as much business at home as at the other - and looked for a tube of toothpaste. He opened the closet in front of him and put his eyes on the tube. When he grabbed him, he frowned. He grabbed the small yellow box on the last shelf and managed to read the label. His brain had difficulty assimilating information but when he heard his friend's 4x4 engine arrive in the aisle, he left his brush in the sink and rushed into the living room.

When Eddie opened the door, he was surprised to see that Buck had moved and he was sitting at the table in the room.

He took off his light jacket and approached frowning.

-Are you okay?

Buck made a quick gesture and placed the box in the middle of the table before looking up at Eddie.

-Will you explaining to me?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

130K 3K 26
Buck is 9 when his sister leaves him and his family alone for her boyfriend Doug when she turns 18. Still at age 9, Buck realizes he's getting even l...
108K 1.9K 10
After Buck files the lawsuit and has gone back to work, everyone at the 118 ignores him. So when he gets seriously injured will anyone notice or will...
51.9K 841 58
Hi! I'll get straight to the point. All this happened when Buck decided to file a lawsuit against the 118, his family. Everyone was angry and disappo...
533K 14.1K 40
[Book One] Agatha Miller Nash thought she was finally starting to have the perfect life she always dreamed of while growing up. She had a job that m...