Amaranthine (Tokyo Revengers...

By Loveless_Lia28

(Tokyo Revengers x Reader x HighschoolAu! Jjk) [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- Amaranthine \am-uh-RANTH... More

◤ 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
A/n (feel free to read or skip)
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
I'm Sorry
W◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ◥
◤ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚌 ◥
◤ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 - 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥

◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥

2.5K 109 29
By Loveless_Lia28

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄᴏᴏʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
————•°•☯•°•————

"Oh that.... WAIT SHE DID?!"

————•°•☯•°•————

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF DEATH, ANGST.
LIGHT MANGA SPOILERS!! (CHPT.  265)

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-July 26, 2005-
-Shibuya Gen. Hospital-

*squish* *squish* looking to what the male has been squeezing for the past 20 seconds, Takemichi's eyes were immediately met with a judging stare of a certain sandy blond female.

"Pervert"

"Emma-chan?! Wait! That was a complete accident..." Takemichi explained himself as he moved away, before realizing that he wasn't at the comfort of his home.

"Hm? The hospital?" Takemichi let out as he looked around

'Oh yeah! I... passed out while we were running away'

"Ah!! Where are Draken-kun and the others?! Are they all okay?!" Takemichi asked the sandy blond teen who suddenly looking down to her feet

"...I got a call from Draken. When I ran to meet them... You were there" Emma answered her voice barely audible but was enough for Takemichi to hear her words.

"And what about Draken-kun?!"

"He and Mikey have started fighting..." Emma answered biting her lower lip as tears came out of her eyes.

"Wh-why are they fighting? What about Y/n-chan?!"

"I don't know and it keeps getting worse. Y/n-chan tried to stop them, but in the end she also got mad... She didn't talk to anyone eversince... Now there's a Mikey Faction and a Draken Faction. Toman's been ripped in two." Emma she looked down

"Everyone's fighting over whether Pah-chin... Should've been arrested or something like that..." Emma explained...

Going into deep thought, Takemichi was shocked when Emma suddenly flumped on his lap, releasing all her frustration as she cried, her shoulders shaking visibly.

"Emma-chan don't cry!" Takemichi said, desprately tryong to think of a way how to comfort the crying girl.

"Draken's okay, right? I just don't understand what's going on anymore!" Emma sobbed as the curtain's covering up Takemichi's bed side was suddenly slid open

"Takemichi-kun, are you alright?!" Hinata Tachibana questioned in worry, though was met with a rather questionable sight.

"Uh? Whuh?! What the? That's disgusting!" Hina exclaimed gripping on to the curtains

"Hm? What is...?" Takemichi let out before realizing he and Emma's current position.

"I-IT'S NOT WHAT IS LOOKS LIKE HINA!!"

What a grand way to wake up to. Imagine getting hospitalized because you got beaten up, but you'll stay there longer because your girlfriend misunderstood something.

- Later in the afternoon -

Y/n didn't known what to feel or do at the moment.

Mindlessly walking around the neighborehood as she tried to recollect herself from today's events.

Mikey had just added more fuel into tge fire with his and Draken's fight. Their conversation at tge restaurant didn't go as well either, And Mikey was definitely not liking her on disagreeing with him, considering how it rarely happens, though in the girl's defense he didn't have to be a dick about it.

'Why would Muchos and Smiley's opinion matter? They probably don't even get Toman's morals considering they're only suggesting bullshit'

Not that Y/n didn't like the two males. She didn't favor their thoughts back in the meeting.

'I can't just say this should be a meeting between the founders condering there's only 5 of us left... Manjiro would probably think I'm only saying that out of spite of his decision...'

"Mikey, I just know Pah wouldn't like this. So we can just wait for him to get out of juvie. We don't need to a rely on a guy who is barely known as a delinquent!"

"Well we can't really rely on someone who's already in our gang can we?"

"Excuse me?"

"Y/n you can get Pah-chin out of Juvie. I know that your aware of what you can do with your connections but never once did you offer--"

"Because damn it Pah turned himself in! Why can't you get that he chose to go by himself!" Y/n argued, as the tone of her voice slightly rose, eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Really? Or maybe you just don't want Pah to get out of Juvie."

"Oi, you two calm down." Baji chimmed in, noticing the rising tension of the atmosphere.

"Then fine, if you'd rather have Toman get targeted by endless enemies rather than just wait for a fvcking year. Just to remind you Sano, not everyone in Toman is as strong as you."  Quickly grabbing her bag, and slinging it over her shoulder as she stood up from her seat, before sending Mikey one last glare.

"Make your choice. Let that guy in or make me use my 'connections' either way... Consider me out of this gang."

A sudden ringing from her phone, caused Y/n to snap out her thoughts, taking out her phone from her pocket quickly checking who the caller was.

"GUMI-Channn <333"

"Yoo~! Megumi, what made you call?"

"I..."

"Megumi?" Y/n's rather cheerful tone faded upon hearing the male's shaky voice.

"Did something happen?"

"I'm sorry..."

•Jujustsu Tech; Tokyo Branch•
-Shoko's Clinic-

"You sad?" Gojo Satoru questioned upon entering the room seeing the h/c haired girl looking at the two covered bodies that laid on the table.

"No, I espected as much." Was Y/n blunt yet cold toned answer, taking her eyes of the two covered corpses infront of her.

"You expected that they'll die?"

"Why else would've I have kept my distance this past month? I have no need to get close to people who'll leave me in the end?"

"Is that your way of saying your scared of getting close to them, because they'll leave you?" Gojo queried Raising a brow as he crossed his arms.

"Y'know there's away for them to still live." Gojo spoke as he heard no response from the young teen.

"I don't wanna... Also won't we get scolded? Ijichi and Ieiri-nee should be here soon, anyways"

"You do want them to still live right? Shoko won't be here in a few minutes, I had Ijichi do something. Also since were you worried about getting scolded?"

"If I get sick I'll kill you"

"I'll gladly take care of you, before you do."

Sometimes, Y/n just didn't know if she should hate or love the white haired male. Maybe be punching him should be a good answer.

"Fine, get out."

It hasn't anywhere possible to bring someone back to life. Well not unless they were either killed by or with something that's cursed, it could be cursed energy or maybe a cursed technique.

It's possible to do so with what they call "reversed technique" but it's uses are limited. The limit depends on how strong their technique is, also they were only a very few people who knows how to do such.

Though, unlike them Y/n's technique is rather unique.
To be able to restore one's physical appearace back to how it was originally. Though it came with a few conditions.

One, she can only do this with as long as she or her patient was harmed by cursed energy.
Thus if she wants to heal a person harmed or killed without cursed energy she was to harm or kill them with cursed energy first. This should be done before the body's organs completely shut down.

Two, she must know how the person is originally is (this applies when having to give them back a missing limb or any body part)

And and this case. Both Yuji and Sukuna Itadori weren't killed with cursed energy.

-August 1st 2005-
-1:30 pm-

"Yeah I'm all good now" Takemichi assired his friends, smiling at them.

"When Tachibana told me you were hospitalized, Takemichi... It really scared me" Atsushi admitted as he faced the male along with Takuya whereas Yamagishi and Makoto.

"You got tangled with Moebius, right?" Takuya questioned

"Uh, yeah..."

"I'm surprised you're still alive" Atsushi remarked

"Hm? What's this?"
"This puzzle got real tiny pieces" Yamagishi and Makoto questioned as they looked at the male's newly finished puzzle.

"Aaaah!! Don't touch that!! It took me three days to finish that!! Yamagishi!! Makoto!!" Takemichi exclaimed

"...wow"

"Must've had loads of free time..." Both males sweatdroppd

"I couldn't help it!! Doc said I couldn't leave the house!" Takemichi explained

"Right, speaking of that, did your mom tell you already?" Atsushi questioned making the blond look at him with a confused look

"Tell me what?"

"Y/n-san paid for your bills"

"Oh that.... WAIT SHE DID?!" Takemichi exclaimed standing up

"Yeah, we heard their conversation when we visited you. You were still unconscious that time." Takuya responded

"She mentioned something about 'They shouldn't waste money on bad decisions their children make. The money should be saved for future needs' and that 'the bill isn't much so it's fine'." Yamagishi added

"Oh and that, your important to Tachibana. So your important to her too. Oh but if you hurt Tachibana she'll hunt you down herself. Your mom laughed it off though" Atsushi added

"You're really lucky huh, Takemichi" Makoto huffed.

'Y/n-chan said that...? But why did that threat sounded like she was serious?'

"We didn't get to talk to her though" Yamagishi sighed

"Huh? Why?"

"Because she had this nice and welcoming aura when she was talking to your mom... But when you mom went off..." The red trailed off

"She was fvcking scary" the four of them said in unison as they visibly shivered.

~•~•~•~

"Moebius got totally destroyed." Yamagishi started off as they now settled themselves inside the room.

"The cops vaught the guy who led Kiyomasa-kun's division. Didn't they?!" Makoto questioned alarming-ly

"Yeah..." Takemichi airly answered as his thought were filled with the events that occured a few days ago.

"Ah. Have Mikey-kun, Draken-kun and Y/n-chan been fighting?!" Takemitchy questioned, as silence immediately filled the room.

"Yeah... It looks pretty serious. Toman's gonna split into parts any day now." Atsushi answered with a solemn expression alarming the blond male

"I knew it..."

Silence once again filled the room's atmosphere before the blond's friends all burst into laughter.

"Hm? What?"

"Sorry. I was just kidding. You got to serious Takemichi" Atsushi apologized.

"They're fighting for sure. But it's no different from than usual, and Y/n-san's just probably cooling off or something" Takuya assured

"Besides those three... Would never get into a big argument." Yamagishi added

"Who'd you say..." A deep voice joined in as the sound of a door opening was heard

"Is arguing with who?" Draken questioned, peaking into the room, making the five males flinch before looking at the door's direction.

"D-DRAKEN-KUN?!"

【 1783 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ 】
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 01, 2021
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 28, 2021
ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 1 7
Gojo M/N, the beloved little brother of Gojo Satoru, he possesses almost the same abilities as his brother. But he is unable to master the same abili...
1.1K 34 10
[𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ] Y/N went to the jujutsu school in Tokyo with Satoru Gojo by her side. But suddenly her mother died, th...
1.3K 59 10
15 year old y/n, some would say she was cursed at birth. A light touch from her could cause harm. The injuries very, but all are relatively harmful...
630 18 26
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...