Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Eighteen: Glum

1.4K 101 79
By b30mzu

The hot blazing sun shined, heavy pants and sweat dripped down his face running as fast as he could glancing at his wrist watch.

3:10pm, the music festival had started 10 minutes ago and Beomgyu was running late.

His classes being on the opposite side of the venue, running all the way to the back of the university to see his best friend's performance, he could never miss it, he never did and this time wasn't any different.

He could hear the sound of commotion coming closer as he ran faster now being able to see the stage, people already starting to perform while the other students watched.

There weren't many in the crowd but they were quite loud, loud enough to make someone think there was a concert going on but it was just a university festival.

Beomgyu pushed himself into the crowd standing close to the stage with a smile of satisfaction on his face, he made it.

The host came up on stage, he recognised her quite easily being the girl who always hosted events at their university.

"Round of applause for Park Jun-woo for playing her flute beautifully."

The host smiled clapping her hands while she held the mic tightly.

"Coming next is Jung Eun-ji who's gonna sing "Lovers in the night" by Seori for us." She gleamed walking away while the crowd cheered, the brunet cheering as well.

Beomgyu watched the performers sing while he sang along and clapped impatiently waiting for his friend to come up on stage, he was curious as to what he was going to sing since he never told him wanting to keep it a secret.

Beomgyu clapped his hands as another student finished their performance not noticing a presence behind him sooner until he felt someone brush their hand on his waist, assuming it was an accident he moved away but the feeling once again returned this time being a firm hand on his waist.

Turning around to face the person whose hand it belonged, he saw a guy around his age maybe a little older, his hair being the most bold feature about him, it was an undercut with a nasty off black ponytail and red highlights, the guy was looking up at the students performing. The feeling of the hand on his waist was now gone, shrugging it off once again he turned around now clapping his hands as another student left the stage, the host coming up now.

The feeling of someone coming closer to him has returned but this time his back had touched someone's chest, the same person's breath fanning on his neck the smell of faint cigarettes filling his nose.

It was as if he was frozen in place, the breath that fanned on him making his feel as if he were stiff but soon later the smell of cigarettes faded away, letting out a shaky breath but soon later he felt something rub against his butt.

He felt it once again, turning around nervously he saw the guy from before staring at him with a smugly smirk as he rubbed his crotch against the brunet's butt.

Anger building up in him choosing violence he elbowed the guy in the stomach who let out a groan in pain, Beomgyu taking a chance to run away from there going to the opposite side from his pervious position.

He then heard the host announce a quite familiar name looking at the stage, even though he was angry and disgusted he decided to look into the matter later on but first enjoying his best friend's performance.

"Coming up next, HueningKai who's gonna play his grand piano whilst singing "Eyes, Nose, Lips" By Taeyang."

Cheers and whistles filled the venue and soon began to fade out as Kai walked out in a suit sitting down,

Running his slender fingers through the keys starting with sharp notes gaining everyone's attentive ears and hearts, sparking nostalgia as he plays.

"미안해 미안해 하지마
내가 초라해지잖아"

(Mianhae-mianhaehaji ma
Naega chorahaejijana)

"빨간 예쁜 입술로
어서 나를 죽이고 가"
(Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga)

"나는 괜찮아"
(Naneun gwaenchana)

Tears and noses get wiped with Kai's last breathy note, Beomgyu leading with loud claps triggering the rest of the crowd to follow his tracks.

Getting up and bowing down with a gratified smile from the feedback he walks backstage, passing the host speed-walking.

"Another round of applause for Hueningkai for the stupefying performance!" she clapped gleefully along with the crowd.

"Next we have..." The host's voice trailed as Beomgyu walked away from the crowd going back stage to hype his friend.

"HYUKAAA" Beomgyu ran to his bestie holding him in a tight embrace while Kai hugged back giggling at his excited friend.

"Didn't I flip the stage." Kai spoke confidently making a small rectangle with his hand and flipping it over.

"Yeah yeah whatever." the brunet rolled his eyes.

"Wanna go-" Kai was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder turning around to meet at a buff guy who was slightly shorter than he is but still tall, his eyebrows raise in a questioning manner.

"Excuse me, could I speak to you for a minute?" Guy spoke in an intimidating deep tone colour but it didn't intimate the blond who looked back at Beomgyu asking for approval, the brunet looked a bit uncomfortable but nodded nevertheless since he was in no place to stop the other.

Kai looked back at the red haired ponytail male nodding waiting for him to talk, who looked at his friend then back to him before saying "Alone".

Kai once again looked back at Beomgyu asking for approval who shook his head before saying "It's fine, I have to go before Taehyun eats him alive." nervously chuckling walking away after bidding his goodbyes, not noticing the menacing smile directed towards him.

Now walking his way to Taehyun's house, even though it was far from the university he didn't have enough money to grab a cab he's been left with no choices.

As he walked on the empty streets few cars passing by, the street lights flickering every now and then, the chilly breeze brushing by him making his shiver, hugging himself cursing for not bringing a jacket.

He walked feeling as if someone was shadowing his back, there was no one, no one was behind him but the timid vulnerability, flashbacks of the creepy guy coming in his mind.

Why didn't he do anything except elbowing him in the chest?

Why didn't he tell Kai?

What if Kai's in danger?

He was mad at himself.

How did he let a man touch him like that?

He felt insecure and disgusted, sick in the stomach wanting to go to the mansion and sit in the bath tub with warm water and candles around him.

Reaching the mansion after what felt like hours but it had just been 30 minutes, feeling a bit safer but still ill at ease.

Taking a seat on the soft couch, running his fingers through his long silky hair, the earlier scene flashing in his mind again and again on repeat like a song stuck in your head, wanting to scream in anger with all his might.

His eyes had turned red with tears choking them, not allowing them to fall.

I won't cry. I'm not weak.

Shuffling sound with a small tund caught his ears, he looked at the coffee table in front where now laid a gun, a revolver.

Looking up at the owner of the gun with big red teary eyes, who gulped slightly but the other not catching it.

"You're mad right? Take your revenge."

Beomgyu looked back at the gun then back at Taehyun before shaking his head.

"That doesn't make me any better." with that he walked away to his room sniffling longing for the warm bath he's been planning, leaving Taehyun with a questioned look on his face?

--------
Zuzu & Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 3.9K 28
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Cherophobia is the fear of being happy. One with this phobia might avoid any activity that would cause them to be happy...
512K 32.8K 141
Something happened between Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun. And a few weeks after, the older male never saw his friend ever again. Hurt by his sudden...
71.5K 5.3K 48
✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworldly person finds himself stranded on this...
50.5K 2.5K 26
Beomgyu has a huge habit of recording Soobin randomly with his phone. After all, ever since he laid his eyes on Soobin, he's told himself to have a c...