Obsession (Completed ✔️)

By AnanyaSingh339

A possessive love story, where a mafia king will fall for a sweet and innocent girl. Peep inside to know more. More

Introduction
1. First Meet
2. SHE IS MINE
3. Night out
4. His anger issues
6. Beach Surprise
7. You went on a date!
8. I don't like restrictions at all!
9. Drunk avu
10. Jealous avneet
New book
11. Kidnapped!
12. He is a playboy!
13. You are hella possesive!
14. Officially in a relationship ❤
15. Date ❤
16. My possessive boyfriend
17. Break up!
15. YOU ARE MINE, AVU!
16. Jealous avneet 🔥
17. Busy sid
18. She is really angry from me.
19. Jealous avneet
20. He is lying!
21. Misunderstanding leads
22. I hate you!
23. Fight
24. Letter
25. Club
26. He kissed my girlfriend!
27. Angry Sid
28. Marriage
New book

5. Stay away from me!

1.2K 58 4
By AnanyaSingh339

Currently siddharth's P.O.V is going on.

We talked a little then I excused me and avu from there. I hold her wrist and drag her out of the canteen. We were walking in corridor. She was trying to get her wrist out of my hold but she failed. Well...baby you are not strong enough to get out of my hold.

I quickly drag her in an empty classroom and quick closed the door. I turns around and started walking towards her.

She was stepping back until she hit the wall. I pinched her hands above her head.

Siddharth - Why the hell you were talking to riyaz?!!
Avneet - What do you mean?
Siddharth - I said, "Why the hell you were talking to riyaz?!!''.

I shouted on her. She became scared but shouted back.

Avneet - It's my life I will decide to whom I will talk to or not!!
Siddharth - No you can't.
Avneet - Yes I can. And who the hell are you to ask me why I talked to him?
Siddharth - I am your boyfriend.
Avneet - When you became my boyfriend?
Siddharth - The day I laid my eyes on you.
Avneet - Siddharth shut up and just let me go.

She said trying to get out of my hold. My grip on her even tights.

Siddharth - Avu don't make me angry.
Avneet - Why? What you will do, huh?
Siddharth - Avu look he is not a good guy. Stay away from him.
Avneet - You are saying like you are a good guy.
Siddharth - I know I am a bad boy, but at least you are safe with me.
Avneet - Oh really?!
Siddharth - Yes!
Avneet - I don't think so.
Siddharth - Avu...

She cuts me in between - Siddharth just let me go.

Siddharth - I will but not before this.

After saying this I moved towards her neck. I started bitting there until I leave a hickey. Then I step back and left her hands.

Siddharth - Now I have even marked you as mine. Now stay away from him.
Avneet - What?! You marked me as yours!!

She quickly takes out her phone and looks at her neck and found a hickey. She looks at me in anger. God! She looks so cute in anger. I seriously want to kiss her pink lips.

But what she did next made me shocked and angry both.

She fucking slapped me!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!

I looked at her in anger.

Avneet - Mr. Siddharth Nigam after what you did now I should must say 1 thing, STAY AWAY FROM ME, I AM NEVER GONNA FALL FOR YOU, SIDDHARTH.

A tear fall from her eyes.

Oh shit! She is crying becoz of me. She just pushed me and runs from there.

Then I remember what she said. She said that she will never fall for me. Her words hurted me really badly. She even asked me to stay away from her. But she don't know 1 thing, SHE IS ONLY MINE.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Avneet's P.O.V

I runs from there. I went in canteen and sits there. Like seriously!! How dare he to leave a hickey on my neck!! Now I hate him more. I will never fall for a guy like him.

I was sitting there busy in my thoughts when riyaz came and sit beside me.

Avneet - Hi.
Riyaz - Hi...Btw avneet why siddharth pulled you out of the canteen when we were talking?
Avneet - Umm..I seriously don't wanna talk about it. Pls.
Riyaz - Ok fine.

Then we talked a little then he said he is having a lecture so he left. I should must say that riyaz is a really nice guy. He is amazing. He is having a really good sense of humor, at least he is far better than siddharth.

I was busy in my thoughts then siddharth came and sits in front of me. I rolled my eyes at him and quick gets up from there. I turned and was about to take a step but he hold my wrist and stopped me.

I tried to get out of his hold but he is stronger than me. I turned and sees him.

Avneet - What do you want?
Siddharth - I am sorry, avu.
Avneet - Just leave my hand siddharth.
Siddharth - Pls avu forgive me.
Avneet - No, I will never forgive you for what you did today.
Siddharth - Pls forgive me avu. Pls.
Avneet - No.

I get my wrist out of his hold and goes from there.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Skips to afternoon
College was over.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I was standing in front of college door, waiting for avneet. Then she came, she looks at me and rolled her eyes at me. She is really really stubborn.

She started walking on the other side. I quickly walk towards her and hold her wrist and pull her closer to me.

Siddharth - Avu where are you going?
Avneet - I am going back to my home.
Siddharth - Come let me drop you.
Avneet - No, I don't want to go with you.
Siddharth - Avu I said na that I will drop you.
Avneet - Sid I don't need your help.
Siddharth - Avu I am saying last time, come let me drop you.
Avneet - Sid I said leave me alone.
Siddharth - You are testing my patience now.
Avneet - Sid...
Siddharth - Fine.

I picked her up and throw her over my shoulder and started walking towards the car. She was punching my back, she thinks it will effect me, not at all. I reached the car and open the door and made her sit on passenger seat. I closed the door and myself sit on driver seat.

Avneet - Sid what is this?

I was walking in corridor then I saw 2 boys, they were checking me out. I saw lust in their eyes. I am feeling really uncomfortable.

I just started walking fastly, soon I felt someone hold my hand and pinned me against the wall.

I saw the person and it was one of the guy who were staring me with lust. Honestly I am really really scared right now.

Guy 1 - Hey hottie.
Avneet - Umm...just leave me.
Guy 2 - Come on why would we leave such a hot chick like you.
Avneet - L..leave me pls.
Guy 1 - We will leave you but after having fun with you.

A tear fall from my eyes.

Avneet - Plz leave me.
Guy 2 - Of course we will.
Guy 1 - But after doing this...

After saying this guy 1 started moving towards my lips. I closed my eyes in fear. I really don't want this to happen.

Few seconds passed but his lips didn't touched mine. I opened my eyes and saw someone hold that guy's neck and drag him backwards and pushed him.

I sees the person and gets shocked. It was siddharth. Thank God he came otherwise I don't know what would have that guy done to me.

Siddharth hold the collar of that guy and punch him on his nose. That guy fall on floor.

Siddharth left that guy and move towards guy 2, he kicked him on his stomach and punch his nose multiple times.

Both runs from there. Siddharth was about to run behind him but I hold his hand, pulled him and hug him.

I kept my head on his chest and started crying. He wrap his arms around me protectively. He was caressing my hairs to calm me down.

After a minute I stopped crying. I breaks the hug.

Avneet - Thank you sid for saving me otherwise I don't know what they would have done to me.

A tear fall from my eyes.

Siddharth - Shh.

He wipe my tear and said - "Stop crying".

He cups my face and said - "Avu I am here with you and nothing will happen to you until I am with you. Okay?".

Avneet - Okay!

I thought he is a bad guy but no...He is not that bad, he is really nice.

Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Okay!

We both walked away from there. We reached in front of my class I turned towards him.

Avneet - I wanna thanks again sid, thanks for saving me. And I am sorry for talking rudely to you.

Siddharth caressed my cheek and said - "It's fine avu".

I really don't know what happened to me I moves closer to him and kiss his cheek and said - "Bye''. Then I run in class, I was blushing really hard.

I turns and sees siddharth, he was shocked and happy both. I smiled at him, he also smiled back.

Skips to afternoon
College hours ended.

I walk out of the college and sees siddharth standing with his car. A smile came on my face. I walk towards him.

Siddharth - Hi avu.
Avneet - Hi sid.
Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Okay!

We sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards my home. We reached there and I hug him, I think he was shocked at first but still hug me back. We breaks the hug.

Avneet - Thank you again sid for saving me today.
Siddharth - It's totally fine, avu. I am always here to protect you.
Avneet - Thank you again.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 553 47
it's a story of sidneet who are brave secret agents and soon and soon fall in love witha twistful revenge waiting... let's see where there fate take...
1.6K 121 20
This story contains a lot of mature scenes. What happens when a hardcore business Mafia man meets a shy introverted but short-tempered girl? This sto...
16.9K 500 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
176 37 15
Hi everyone! This story is about a girl who is kind, simple, loving, practical and bold. One who believes in right and wrong. For her no one is born...