╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 26

9K 236 73
By aanime-slxt

Third POV

Both of the Omegas woke up from a light knock on the door.

Izuku let out a small 'come in,' while Denki groaned.

The door slowly creaked open, showing three Alphas. Denkis Alpha, Shinso, and Katsuki and Eijiro.

"Good morning baby.." Shinso said in a groggy voice, as it was early in the morning. Shinso went to Denkis side of the bed while Katsuki and Eijiro went to Izukus side.

"Hey Izu, good morning." Both the Red-eyed Alphas said as they looked into Izukus green ones.

"Morning.." Izuku said as he stretched out his arms.

"How was it, if you don't mind me asking," Katsuki asked as he watched Izuku slowly sit up, with the sheets covering his bottom half.

"Good..." both Eijiro and Katsuki smiled.

"That's great to know. Now have you had a shower yet?" Izuku shook his head with a small yawn.

"God damnit you're cute.." Katsuki grumbled, but Izuku heard it.

"Y-You think I'm cute..?" Izuku asked with a pink-tinted face.

"Of course I do! Both of us do! We love you..." Katsuki whispered the end part, but Izuku still caught what he said.

"Katsuki! Now probably isn't the right time to tell him..!" Eijiro whisper yelled.

"Tch- whatever I couldn't hold it back anymore... I want to court him, and I know you do as well." Izuku giggled, before turning his head to Denkis side of the bed only to see his stop empty.

'Must have left with Hitoshi.' Izuku smiled before looking at the Alphas.

"I-I would like to be courted by you both..." of course this made both of the Alphas snap their necks to the Omega.

"Y-You want us to court you?!" Eijiro said in excitement.

Izuku giggled.

"Of course... you two treat Katsuma and me well... you haven't tried to hurt us as you promised, and you're both sweet.." Izuku said staring at both the prime alphas with love in his eyes.

Both of the prime alphas felt their heart swell with love, as they smiled softly at the dam. But then they realised the omega needed to have a bath after his Funtime with Denki.

"Okay baby, we'll talk more about it after you have a bath ok?" Eijiro said softly, as he and Katsuki watched as the omega slowly took the blanket off his bottom half, leaving him naked.

"O-Oh-! Sorry!" Eijiro said before covering his eyes and turning away, while Katsuki kept staring at Izukus naked body.

"Kat!" Katsuki tsked.

"What? I'm just admiring his beautiful body." Izukus face flushed.

The dam then put his hand over his bottom half, covering up his cunt.

"No need to hide baby, I already looked at it," Katsuki smirked.

Izukus face flushed even more before he removed his hands from the private.

When Izuku started to walk to the bathroom, he felt a small trail of his slick from the day before, leak down his leg.

Izuku made a sound of embarrassment, before quickly making his way to the bathroom door.

Eijiro and Katsuki watched as Izuku scurried off to the bathroom in embarrassment. They both smiled foundry at the Omega.

"He's so cute.." Eijiro said with love.

Katsuki nodded his head.

"Of course he's cute."

Eijiro chuckled.

"Let's go get him one of our t-shirts, hoody, and don't underwear and shorts for him," Eijiro said as he made his way to the door.

"Yeah, he's having my top," Katsuki said filling behind the redhead.

"Of course Kat."

Both the Alphas left the Omega room letting the dam have his shower to freshen up while they went to go get the omega don't clothe.

While they made their way to their room, they heard a door open.

They both turned their gazes to the door to their left, which was Katsumas door.

They looked slightly down to see a sleepy Katsuma.

"Mmm... mama?" Eijiro and Katsuki chuckled at the pup.

"No buddy it's Ei and Kat.." Katsuma made a small grumble sound.

"Mmm... where's mama.." Katsuma said as he slowly walked to the prime alphas, reaching his hand to Katsukis shirt, tugging it.

Katsuki then smiled at the sleepy pup, bending down to pick him up.

As he was doing so, Katsuma straight away rested into Katsukis warms the body.

"Mamas having a shower, he'll be out soon." Katsuma nodded his head slowly, as he laid his head onto Katsuki shoulder.

Eijiro and Katsuki felt their hearts melt at the sight.

They then walked slowly to their room, as they heard quiet snoring coming from the pup.

When they did get to their room, Eijiro opened the door for Katsuki to walk in first as he was holding onto Katsuma.

Katsuki then walked to their bed, slowly prying off the pup to lay him onto the bed.

Katsuki smiled as he watched Katsuma snuggle into the bedsheets.

Eijiro on the other hand went to their walk-in wardrobe. He made his way to his side, grabbing his favourite hoody which was a crimson riot. He then took a couple of steps to Katsukis side, grabbing one of katsukis shirts.

When he walked back into their bedroom, to see Katsuki laying down next to Katsuma as the pup slept.

Eijiro smiled at his boyfriend and pup.

"Never knew you have a soft side, Kat." Eijiro teased.

"Tch- shut up shitty hair." Eijiro gasped.

"It's not that shitty thank you very much!" Katsuki chuckled.

"Whatever dickhead." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

The blonde Alpha got off the bed, making sure not to disturb the sleeping pup.

"We'll leave Katsuma here while we go back to Izu's room," Katsuki said quietly.

"Yeah, ok," Eijiro replied.

Both the prime alphas let their room Katsuki walking next to Eijiro as he had the shirt and hoody, but before they left they made sure to keep the door slightly open for Katsuma.

Right as they made their way to the dams door, they heard the water just turn off, so they quickly came in, grabbing Izuku some underwear and shorts, before walking to the bathroom door.

Katsuki was the one who went to the dams bathroom door, knocking on it, before hearing a small 'yes?'

"Eijiro and I brought you some clothes." Katsuki waited a couple of seconds for Izukus to reply.

"oh okay, um.. you may come in only to put the clothes down.."

"Of course Izuku."

Katsuki then slowly opened the door, walking over to the bathroom counter, not looking at Izuku as he didn't want Izuku to feel uncomfortable at that moment.

"There you go Izu, Eijiro and I will be waiting for you in the kitchen," Katsuki said softly.

"O-Oh alright!"

With that Katsuki left the bathroom, closing the door behind him, as he told Eijiro that they were going to meet Izuku in the kitchen.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the twenty-sixth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Hey lovely's, so if u didn't read my small note (which wasn't a chapter), I had a small vote on which AU I should do.
And a lot of people said cafe au while others said model au.
Sooooo I decided I'll do both of them in one!
I'm sorry if you don't like that idea 😓 but I already know what I want to do for the story!
So I hope u guys will like it!

Words: 1245

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
14.2K 260 13
What if Bakugou never bullied Deku? What If they had different quirks? Read to find out! ------- Plot: Mitsuki and Inko were best friends since high...
587K 21.5K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...
213K 5.8K 50
Izuku lived a life of shear poverty, where even blankets were a luxury to him. His Omegan status prevented him from working any labour-intensive jobs...