PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS( Close To...

By Prakruti143

He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong relate... More

CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories
CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank
CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate
CHAPTER 04: glimps of sweet memory
CHAPTER 06: Unknown call
CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings
CHAPTER 08: Face off
CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity
CHAPTER 10: Growing bond
CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend
CHAPTER 12: Confession
CHAPTER 13: Marriage, A Pious Relation
CHAPTER 14: OUTING
CHAPTER 15: Birthday
CHAPTER 16: Biggest fear
CHAPTER 17: Marriage Proposal
CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home
CHAPTER 19: Birthday
CHAPTER 20: Unexpected
CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter
CHAPTER 22: Big Day
CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise
CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock
CHAPTER 24: Searching for the past

CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News

1.3K 141 55
By Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

"Hello Di, Monday Naira's birthday so we held small celebration of her birthday in home with family and friends. We wanted to invite you as we are new here so Naira doesn't have so many friends. She is close with Arush only and wanted Arush to join in her birthday. I know you all must be busy but if you don't mind at least for Naira's sake..." Swara was interrupted by Pari.

"Swara, you are calling me Di it means we are sisters right? If you are my sister then how could you think that we won't come? We don't mind anything. About Naira, we all loves her like Arush. On her birthday, it is most special day for her then shouldn't we attend her birthday celebration? of course we will come" Pari said with smile.

"Thank you Di. You all should come" Swara said with satisfaction smile.

"Yeah sure" Pari said.

"I will send address later to you" Swara told her and cut the call after bidding bye.

Swara looked at her daughter who was was looking at Swara. Swara showed thumps up to her making her jump in happiness.

Pari hung up the call and looked at all who were looking at her.

"Woh Naira's mother called to invite Naira's birthday celebration on Monday" Pari told them.

"It's Bhai Birthday also" Laksha said being excited but got silent by seeing Sanskar as Sanskar won't celebrate his birthday for some reasons.

"Sorry" Laksha whispered slowly and then looked at Pari.
All were silent and thought to light up the moment.

"Bhabhi, you mentioned her mother name as Swara...do you know her?" Laksha asked her because he wanted to see reaction on Sanskar's face by listening Swara name. He knew his brother was desperate to know about her about whom they are talking but wouldn't ask anything.

"Yes, We met thrice. First time she came to pick up Naira and second time in School and yesterday at Mall as they came to shop for Naira's birthday celebration" Pari gave complete information to them making all male surprised as well as amused.
Sanskar let out relief sign by listening her. Laksha chuckled by seeing him getting relax.

"Ohh, I thought Fashion Designer Swara Bose" Laksha said casually.

"Yes, she is the one" Uttara said making all male shocked yet surprised but most shocked person was Sanskar

"What?" Laksha choked water by listening her and then looked at Sanskar who was sitting silently with blank face.

"Sorry" Laksha said with sheepish smile while looking at all.

"Ragini, you are dead!" Laksha said under his breathe.

"We never knew that she is married and have daughter also. We thought she is just 20 by seeing her in award function" Adarsh said with chuckle.

"Even we also got surprised by seeing her. We first thought that she must be Naira's sister, later got to know that she is Naira's mother" Pari told with chuckle.

Sanskar felt pinch in his heart by knowing that she is married woman and having daughter. His heart felt broken unknowingly. Laksha was just observing Sanskar with corner of his eyes as he knew his brother must be broken by knowing it. Laksha knew Sanskar never liked any girl, first time he liked Swara but she was also not in his fate. He felt sad for his brother and thought that his brother could get a girl in his life finally and Swara would make his brother's life colourful if she comes but he didn't expected such heart breaking truth about her.

"But pity her, she lost her husband at such young age and raising her daughter alone" Sujata said with sad tone.

"We must appreciate her, she is a strong woman who is running company and raising her daughter alone" Annapurna said.

"Yes jiji, but she is too good and soft hearted and respect elders and talk with everyone politely" Sujata said with smile.

Sanskar who was listening their conversation silently, his memory went back to the award function and her flawless smiling face came infront of him. A small smile crept on his lips unknowingly making Laksha amused. Laksha hit his elbow slowly making Sanskar look at him. Sanskar asked him what look. Laksha signed him to look front. Sanskar turned front got shocked by seeing all who were staring at him like they were seeing an alien.

"Why are you all staring at me like this?" Sanskar asked them with confused face.

"Bhai, did you know, you were smiling?" Uttara said making Sanskar shocked as well as nervous and Laksha was giggling silently.

"Me? No...I am done" Sanskar tried to hide his nervousness by listening and quickly got up and went to his study to avoid further question.

"You can't avoid this matter for many days Bhai" Laksha thought in his mind.

"Laksha what happened to him?" Sujata asked him confusingly.

"Don't know Chachi. He must be remembered something" Laksha tried to convince them.

"No, something is there that you two are hiding" Sujata said doubtfully while looking at Laksha with detective eyes.

"Nothing like that Chachi" Laksha tried to avoid the topic.

"Sujata, he is telling that there is nothing. Stop it" Ram said while turning towards Sujata. Sujata made a faces by listening him. Laksha signed in relief but one person was observing his every action but kept quiet for now.

"Ji, Did you ask priest to come on Sunday right?" Annapurna asked while turning towards Durgaprasad.

"Yes, I have informed even I have informed all friends and relatives, if you wanted to invite anyone, you can" DP told her.

"Ok" Annapurna nodded her head in yes.

"Jiji, why don't we invite Sharmishta and Swara also?" Sujata asked Annapurna.

"Sharmishta?" Ram asked her by listening her as he felt familiar with this name.

"Yes, my classmate, she just returned to Kolkata three months back. We met her yesterday at Mall with Swara" Sujata told them.

"Ok, it's good" DP said while agreeing with her.

Next day
Sengupta Fashion House

Sahil was working in his cabin as still there was a time for meeting. His PA entered inside and kept monthly magazine and news paper infront of Sahil table like daily routine. Sahil who was working in his system and looked up.

"Did you arrange the conference room?" Sahil asked her in his ordering tone.

"Yes sir, everything has arranged. They must be here in sometime" His PA Reema told him.

"Ok, inform me when they will arrive" Sahil said.

"Sure sir" Reema said and went out.

Sahil was going to turn towards system but something caught his attention which made him stunned as well as beyond happy.

He took out Fashion Magazine in his hand hurriedly and evil smile crept on his lips just by seeing the cover page.

"I was searching you everywhere like a mad since 5 years, you are here Ms. Swara Bose" Sahil said with devil smile on his face but rage was also in his voice.

"You can't escape from me now when I know you are here only" Sahil said looking at Swara's photo on magazine front cover which was taken during the Award Function.

"David, I need every detail about Swara Bose" Sahil ordered his security guard while calling.

"Sir Woh..." His security guard was confused as why he was asking about her when they clearly knew that they were searching for her since 5 years.

"First see monthly magazine and then ask me. She is in this city only but you are not capable to find her" Sahil scolded him angrily for his ignorance.

"Sorry sir" David apologized being scared.

"What sorry ha! I need every detail including her every move on my table in an hour" Sahil ordered him with angry tone.

"Yes sir" David answered quickly.

Sahil cut the call and looked at the smiling face of Swara.

"You made me wait for so many years, now I don't wait to meet you and make you mine" Sahil said while caressing her face on photo.

Sanskar was in car and going to Sengupta Fashion House for meeting.
He was going through some documents and rechecked at once then he closed his tab and looked at the time as it was showing half fast 10 am and still 20 minutes to reach Sengupta Fashion House. Then his attention went towards magazine which was in seat pouch infront of Sanskar. He took it to read but his eyes got fixed on magazine cover page as soon as his eyes fell on by seeing Swara's photo. His heart started pound inside just by seeing her breathe taking smile which could hypnotised anyone. Sanskar lost in her smile and drowned himself in her two hazelnut eyes. He caressed her face unknowingly with small smile on his face. He came into sense when driver stopped the car with halt because of someone came infront of car suddenly.

"What happened Shyam?" Sanskar asked him.

"Nothing sir some one came infront of car suddenly so applied break" Shyam answered him and looked front even Sanskar also looked at front but got freeze by seeing the person who was infront of his car as it was Swara and got confused by seeing her who was walking with fast step to reach another side without watching vehicles as well as angry for her carelessness but all his anger subsided into smile by seeing her action and some kind of impression imprinted in his heart as Swara was helping one old woman who was trying to cross the road for five minutes but unable to walk in-between vehicles so Swara brought her to another side.

"Thank you beta. God bless you" Old woman blessed her with warm smile while caressing her head. Sanskar was just watching her with small smile on his lips and even Karl was also watching Swara who was smiling at old woman.

Swara went to her car after bidding bye to her.

"Shyam" Sanskar called him with his professional tone.

"Yes sir" Shyam replied understanding him and started the car but Sanskar's eyes were still on Swara's car till it disappeared from his eyes.

Sanskar reached Sengupta Industry where his team was waiting for him along with Ruhi.

"Ruhi everything is ready?" Sanskar asked while coming near Ruhi.

"Yes sir, everything is ready" Ruhi answered in professional tone.

"Let's go inside" Sanskar said and moved inside followed by Ruhi and other two department heads of his office.

They entered inside the conference room where receptionist guided them. They took their seat and waiting for Sahil to come. Sahil entered inside with his team and moved to opposite side of Sanskar around rectangular table. His whole focus was only on Sanskar even Sanskar also just looking at him with blank face. He was going to sit in his seat but stopped and got stunned in his place by seeing the opposite person who was sitting beside Sanskar and even that person also got shocked by seeing him. It's none other than Ruhi who was looking at him with shocked look. Soon Sahil's shocked face turned into evil smile but he didn't express it outward. Sanskar was just observing him and got confused by seeing him who was staring something or someone. He turned to his right side to look at Ruhi who was staring at Sahil with blank face. Sahil averted his gaze and settled down on his seat.

"Ruhi" Sanskar called her with low tone. Ruhi came into sense and looked at Sanskar who was looking at her with concerned eyes.

"Sorry sir" Ruhi mumbled being apologetic.

"Are you ok?" Sanskar asked her with concern.

"Yes sir, I am alright" Ruhi said while giving fake smile but Sanskar understood that something was wrong by seeing both of their expression and chose to keep quiet so that he could talk later.

"Mr. Maheswari, shall we start?" Sahil asked Sanskar.

"Sure" Sanskar said in professional tone.

It was around 1 pm meeting got ended. Sanskar and his team came out from the conference room and Sanskar moved one corner of the lobby as he got call from Laksha.

Ruhi as waiting for Sanskar. Sahil who was going towards his cabin stopped by seeing Ruhi standing  alone near glass wall and he didn't notice Sanskar who was talking in call while standing near opposite corner. Sahil got opportunity and approached her.

"Ms. Ruhi" Sahil said with smirk while standing near her and Ruhi turned quickly by hearing her name and got shocked again by seeing Sahil as well as got little angry.

"Long time no see. How are you Ms. Ruhi?" Sahil asked her with smirk making Ruhi got more angry but she clenched her fist to control her anger so that she couldn't make a scene here.

"Super fine after seeing you Mr. Sengupta" Ruhi replied in sarcastic tone.

"Well, I guessed it" Sahil said with a chuckle.

"I got surprised as well as happy by seeing how you are living a good life, best position in company, handful salary. You are looking more great than earlier" Sahil said while eyeing Ruhi which made her uncomfortable as well as angry.

"Thank you Mr. Sengupta for your concern but I don't need your concern now. And moreover I never expected that I could see you here after 6 years. I thought I would never see your face but unfortunately you are here and standing infront of me" Ruhi said in stern tone while retorting him back.

"Wow! I never knew that jungly Billi became tigress after loosing..." He was interrupted by Ruhi.

"Mind your words Mr. Sahil Sengupta otherwise...." Ruhi warned him angry tone yet slowly, not to create scene as she was standing in lobby as well as they were partners till the event end so that she couldn't want to affect their business.

"Ohh sorry..." Sahil said with chuckle while surrending himself by lifting his both hand as he could see her anger.

"Ruhi" Sanskar came near them. Ruhi composed quickly by hearing Sanskar's voice and turned towards Sanskar with masking normal face as he approached them.

"Thank you Mr. Sengupta" Sanskar said in profession tone and turned towards Ruhi.

"Come let's go" Sanskar asked her.

"Excuse us" Sanskar said to Sahil and moved towards elevator followed by Ruhi who gave sharp look at Sahil before turning front.
Sahil kept looking at them till they entered inside elevator and turned back to go to his cabin.

Sanskar and Ruhi were going back to office after meeting.

"Shyam stop the car at near by restaurant to have lunch" Sanskar told him.

"Yes sir" Shyam replied and stopped the car near by restaurant. Sanskar and Ruhi got down from the car and entered inside. They took corner table of the outside garden.
They gave order and waiting for food to come. Sanskar who was observing every action of Ruhi initiated the conversation.

"Ruhi, what happened?" Sanskar asked her directly without beating around the bush.

"What happened?...Nothing Sanskar" Ruhi replied while giving nervous smile but Sanskar knew her in and out.

"I am asking again Ruhi, what happened? I know you both knew each other but it's not any friendly but something dislike" Sanskar said while looking at Ruhi who was fidgeting her fingers in nervous.
She looked at Sanskar who was looking at her for answer with serious face. Ruhi knew that she couldn't lie infront of him so he decided to tell the truth. She took deep breathe to relax herself.

"He is Arjun's mother relative but he never liked Arjun's family even Arjun also never liked him for seeing his behaviour. They never got along but his mother and father kind hearted people so used to invite him home........" Ruhi told him whole story.

"I would have never known about his relation with Arjun untill you told" Sanskar said while looking at her who was in teary eyes by remembering fast.

"Don't worry, he won't do anything to you" Sanskar assured her with concern.

"I am not worrying about me Sanskar but for...." Ruhi was saying but interrupted by Sanskar.

"Nothing will happen to anyone. I don't allow anyone to harm my people" Sanskar said in determining tone. Ruhi gave small smile by listening him and thanked God for sending friend like him in her life when she needed in her difficult situation. They finished lunch and came back to office.

Sanskar was working in his cabin, someone entered inside without knock.

"Who the hell...." Sanskar stopped by seeing opposite who was giving him sheepish smile.

"Not again Arav" Sanskar mumbled himself by seeing his drama kind cousin.

"Mr. Arav Singhania, may I know the reason what brings you here leaving your hospital?" Sanskar asked him with raised eyebrow.

"I was getting bore in hospital so thought to visit my dear cousin once" Arav said with sheepish smile while coming near him.

"Ohh really? I don't think your patient left you to get bore in hospital" Sanskar asked him with narrowed eyes in questioning.

"I don't know why did I built my office  beside your hospital?" Sanskar mumbled himself.

"Sorry bro, you know how can I work when my heart is here only?" Arav said dramatically while touching his heart.

"Your heart?" Sanskar asked with confused face.

"Yes, Ms. Ruhi, meri jaan(my life)" Arav said making Sanskar look at him unbelievably.

"You should have go to her not here" Sanskar said and started to do his work.

"I was going but before that I wanted to know about her so came to meet you" Arav said while settling infront of him.

"First of all, I am not a match maker here and second, this is my office time so no personal matter" Sanskar told him with serious tone.

"Khadoos, that's why you are still single" Arav murmured under his breathe

"What did you say?" Sanskar asked him with narrow eyes as he heard him.

"Nothing....you do your duty, I will mine" Arav said while getting up from his seat.

"Arav, this is not your hospital so don't disturb her work" Sanskar said in warning tone giving serious look.

"Did you mean I can disturb her in my hospital if she is there?" Arav asked him with shocked expression.

"Drama king!" Sanskar looked at him.

"Arav I need to talk with you" He told seriously while turning towards Arav.

"Say, I am all ear to listen" Arav said with grin.

"Not now. At evening after office, I will come to hospital" Sanskar told him.

"Ok fine" Arav agreed and turned to go

"One minute, don't disturb Ruhi now" Sanskar said from behind.

"Ok Boss" Arav said while giving bright smile and went out while murmuring and cursing Sanskar.

Naira Fashion House
Swara's cabin.

Swara was drawing sketch of the design and got a call from Sarala.

"Hello Sarala" Swara answered while keeping call on speaker and doing sketch work.

"Swara, Naira baby...." Swara stopped her hand by listening Naira's name.

"Is she ok?" Swara asked her worriedly.

"No Swara, she is crying for you and have slight fever and rashes over her body" Sarala informed her about her condition. Swara's breathe hitched in her lungs by listening her.

"Did she ate mushroom food?" Swara asked her worriedly as she knew about her daughter health condition and everything.

"No Swara, I know she is allergic to mushroom so I didn't prepare anything which has mushroom" Sarala told her.

"Ok, do one thing, just check her temperature and I will be there in 10 minutes.

"Ok Swara" Sarala said and cut the call.

Swara ran hurriedly towards Ragini's cabin after taking her bag.

"Ragini" Swara barged inside with worried face making Ragini startled

"Swara what happened?" Ragini asked her with concern by seeing her worried face and got up from her seat.

"Ragini, Naira got fever. I need to go home" Swara told her.

"Shall I come with you?" Ragini asked her with concern.

"No, you just take care of office and I will go" Swara told her hurriedly.

"Ok call me later" Ragini asked her.

"Ok, bye" Swara said and hurriedly went out.

"Sarala, bed side table, there allergic medicines are kept and give one to her" Sarala told her while driving।

"No Swara, all tablets are finished" Sarala told while checking medicine box.

"Sh!t" Swara got more worried by listening her.

"Ok, you just look after Naira, I am coming" Swara said and cut the call and geared up the car.

She reached home within 15 minutes and entered inside her room where Naira was lying on bed and sobbing silently. Sarala was sitting beside her and trying to make her calm.

"Mumma" Naira started to cry more by seeing Swara.

"Swara, temperature is 99.6" Sarala told her while making place to Swara. Swara sat beside Naira.

"What happened to my baby?" Swara asked her with soft tone while caressing her face.

"Mumma" Naira started to cry even more and hugged her tightly while sitting on bed.

"Shhh! Don't cry baby, You will be fine. Mumma is here na then everything will be fine" Swara said while patting her back to make her calm.

"Mumma, it's paining" Naira said while showing rashes on her hand which was itching her.

"No baby, don't cry" Swara was trying to make her calm.

"I will take her to near by hospital" Swara said while picking up in her arms.

"Swara, shall I come with you?" Sarala asked her.

"No, you be here. I will take her to near by hospital" Swara told her and came out of the mansion and made her sit on passanger seat and seaten her belt.

Swara reached near by hospital in 10 minutes and came near receptionist.

"Excuse me mam, my daughter is having fever and I don't know any child specialist in this hospital. Could you please tell me which doctor can I consult?" Swara asked her.

"Wait a minute mam, I will check which doctor is available at now" Receptionist told her and started to check available doctors.

"Mam, You can consult Dr. Arav Singhania, second floor, room number 301" Receptionist told her.

"Thank you" Swara said and went to second floor after filling patient information in the form. She reached the second floor and knocked the doctor's cabin.

"Come in" Arav said who was reading something in tab.

Swara entered inside after taking permission. Arav looked up and found Swara was standing with Naira in her hands.

"Please sit" Arav asked in his professional tone.

"What happened?" Arav asked Swara.

"She is having fever doctor" Swara told him and looked at her who was sitting on her lap and cuddling to Swara with pale face.

"Please make her lie on bed" Arav asked Swara and got up from his seat.

Swara made Naira lie on hospital bed and stood beside her while holding her hand.

Arav was checking her and Naira was quiet by seeing unknown faces and looked at Swara with little scared face.

"Everything will be fine, see doctor uncle will make you fine" Swara was telling soothing words to her.

"What's you name?" Arav asked her with smile by seeing her fearful face.
Naira looked at Swara who blinked her eyes with small smile.

"Naira Vihaan Bose" Naira said with low tone making Arav smile.

"Naira, beautiful name like you" Arav said with a smile and Naira also gave small cheeky smile by listening him.

"Doctor, she is allergic to mushroom but I don't khow how this happened?" Swara told him with worried tone.

Arav nodded at her and looked at Naira.

"Naira doll, what did you had in afternoon lunch?" Arav asked her with soft tone while checking her rashes.

"I had veg sandwich which Mumma prepared" Naira gave innocent answer.

"That's only?" Arav asked her further while eyeing Swara.

"Again..." Naira thought for a minute

"Ha, I ate chapati with sabzi which Arush brought" Naira told making Swara confused.

"Baby, did you eat mushroom in that sabzi?" Swara asked her to get confirmation.

"I don't know?" Naira gave innocent answer.

Arav looked at Swara who was standing silently.

"It's allergic infection only. She had mushroom food but how? You can confirm it by asking that boy" Arav asked her.

"Ok doctor" Swara said and called Pari to ask her.

Pari who was sitting at dining table while having evening snacks with other ladies got surprised by seeing Swara calling.

"Hello Swara" Pari said with happiness.

"Hello Di, if you don't mind, can you please tell me, what did you pack afternoon lunch for Arush?" Swara asked her with little bit nervous as well as worried tone.

"Matar mushroom and Chapati" Pari told her with confused face.

"Swara, everything alright?" Pari asked her by hearing her voice.

"Ha Di, everything is fine. I will call you later and sorry for disturbing you" Swara said and cut the call without waiting for Pari's reply.

Pari looked at her mobile screen where call got ended.

"Pari, what happened?" Annapurna asked her.

"It's Swara, she asked what I packed afternoon lunch for Arush and after that she cut the call but it seemed she was worried about something" Pari told them.

"Aru come here" Pari called him who was playing with Uttara.

"Yes, mom" Arush came while running towards her.

"Is Naira ok in school?" Pari asked him with soft tone.

"Yes Mom, she is absolutely fine. Today, we both had lunch together by sharing" Arush told her what he had in lunch which Swara made.

"But everything is ok then why I felt she was worried over something?" Pari was thinking.

"Aru beta, you go and play" Sujata told Arush who was looking at his mother who was in thoughts.

"Pari, let it be. You can ask her later" Annapurna told her who was deeply thinking about Swara.

HOPE HOSPITAL KOLKATA

"Doctor, she ate mushroom in afternoon lunch with her friend" Swara told while turning towards Arav and Arav nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"It's not severe, so you don't need to worry" Arav told Swara.

"Sister, give her epinephrine injection" Arav told her making Naira got scare.

"Mumma" Naira made crying face by listening injection word.

"No baby, nothing will happen. It's just small injection then you will be fine" Swara said while caressing her hairs.

"Mumma, it will pain" Naira said as she was on the verge of cry. Swara felt bad but she has to do otherwise itching won't reduce quickly.

"If you don't want to get injection then you won't get fine quickly. What about your birthday party? I will cancel and will ask Arush not to come" Swara said making Naira look at her.

"No Mumma, I will take injection. I want to celebrate my birthday with Arush" Naira said quickly making trio smile. Swara signed nurse to give her injection.

"Ohh tomorrow is your birthday?" Arav asked her while trying to distract her as nurse was giving her injection.

"No, Monday" Naira told him with bright  face.

"Won't you invite me to your birthday party?" Arav asked her with smile.

"You also come" Naira said innocently making Arav and Swara smile.

"Ahhh" Naira shrieked little when nurse injected her.

"Yes, it's over" Arav said with bright smile at her.

Swara picked up in her arms and sat infront of Arav's table.

"Ms. Bose, I will prescibe some allergic medicines and fever. Give her after food for two times for two days. She will be fine. Make sure, don't add mushrooms in her food, this time, it's not severe as she didn't eat much" Arav suggested her.

"Sorry doctor, actually we are new here so her friends don't know about her food allergy. I will take care of it that it won't happen again" Swara said while caressing her head.

"I didn't know it was mushroom otherwise I would have told Arush that I am allergic to mushroom" Naira said while tilting her head little to Swara making Swara smile.

"It's ok, I will tell Arush when I will meet him" Swara told her softly.

"Ohh! your friend is Arush, my nephew name is also Arush" Arav said while looking at Naira while writing medicines for her.

"Which school you are going?" Arav asked her again.

"Butterfly kinder garden" Naira said making Arav look at her surprisingly.

"You are talking about Arush Maheswari, your friend right?" Arav asked her surprisingly.

"Yes doctor" Swara replied this time with surprised tone.

"I am talking about him only" Arav said while letting out small chuckle.

"Take this" Arav gave her chocolate bar which he brought for Arush to take home.

"Thank you doctor uncle" Naira said with small smile.

"Thank you doctor, we will take your leave now" Swara said while getting up from chair and went out after taking medicine subscription.

Swara went towards elevator  by passing Sanskar who was facing his back with little distance. Sanskar who was talking in call while standing beside glass window infront of Arav's cabin and facing his back to door. He turned after cutting call and felt something in his heart and he turned towards where Swara was going and got confused by seeing a woman who was carrying a baby girl. He was not able to see baby girl face but got shocked when Swara turned to entered inside elevator. He got to know that it was Naira in her arms. He got concerned as well worried by seeing her in hospital. He guessed it that they have come to visit Arav. He entered inside after knocking door and Arav got happy by seeing Sanskar.

"Who are they? Do you know them?" Sanskar asked him immediately after entering inside.

"Who?" Arav asked him confusingly.

"Someone just went out from your cabin" Sanskar asked him by hiding his desperation.

"Ohh! She is new patient. This is their first time visiting me" Arav said with casual tone.

"What happened to her?" Sanskar asked him with concern and Arav looked at him with raised eyebrow.

"I can't disclose my patient information to anyone Mr. Maheswari" Arav said being playful tone.

"Aravvv" Sanskar gave him sharp look.

"Ok ok, don't give that death glare still I haven't get married" Arav said being dramatic.

"That child has fever and rashes because of allergy. Your champ has fed her mushroom unaware of the truth that she has allergic to mushroom like you" Arav told him.

"How is she now?" Sanskar asked him with more concern after listening him.

"Sanskar, are you ok?" Arav asked him being shocked.

"What will happen to me?" Sanskar asked him with confused look.

"No, you are asking about someone because you never shows any interest to anyone other than family so asked you that are you ok or not?" Arav asked making Sanskar shocked and nervous.

"Nothing like that. She is Arush's friend and this happend because of him so obviously it's my family matter to take care of her on behalf of Arush" Sanskar tried to give convincing answer but he knew opposite person won't believe it easily.

"But, by knowing them still you asked me their introduction right?" Arav asked with raised eyebrow in mischievous smile making Sanskar bewilder. 

"Ohh ok" Arav said looking at his cold face, not to drag this matter more otherwise surely volcano would erupt.

"Ok tell me, what you wanted to say" Arav asked Sanskar.

"Not here, Somewhere quiet place" Sanskar asked him.

"Is uncle here?" Sanskar asked him.

"No, he went home already" Arav told him and both went to roof top to talk.

Both were sitting around table which was kept on roof top as it was Arav's hospital only so they had built small private rooms for them at top floor.
Arav was just waiting for Sanskar to start the conversation.

"It's about Ruhi" Sanskar started the conversion making Arav look at him.
Arav didn't say anything just kept listening.

"I know it's her right to tell about her private life and family but I don't want you hurt her while trying pursue her for your love. First you have to know about her then decide what you want. If you want her then you must handle this matter carefully without hurting her feelings, if you  don't want then it's depends on you" Sanskar said with serious tone.

"You first tell me about her then I will decide but one thing is sure, I am not going back on my words whatever her past" Arav said in bit serious tone making Sanskar smile inside.

Sanskar told him everything about her. Arav got shocked by listening him and also felt bad for her.

"Now tell me what do you want?" Sanskar asked him with calm tone.

"Still my answer is same as before" Arav told him with determination.

Sanskar didn't say anything but gave a small smile.

"What about you?" Arav asked him while sipping his coffee.

"What about me?" Sanskar asked him with confused face like what was he mentioning?

"Lucky told that someone threw stone in your deep ocean so that it can shake for little" Arav said with smirk.

"This Lucky, couldn't he keep secret for sometime?" Sanskar cursed him under his breathe.
Sanskar looked away while staring at evening city view which started to shine due to lights. He couldn't keep any secrets from Arav who knows him in and out.

"It's none other than Swara whom you met some time before" Sanskar told him heart breaking truth of his life that she was the first girl ever he liked and his heart wanted.

"What?" Arav got double shocked by listening him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...
68.5K 3.3K 16
SWASAN❤️ Its story about two people who are in pain .... one by betroyal and another one from loneliness i.e Sanskar and Swara..... what happens when...
488K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
77.6K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...