Slowly Getting better

By lxRyanxl

Izuku is a very smart and cheerful child, all changed after Izuku was declared quirkless when he was 4 years... More

1)
2)
3)
4)
6)
7)
8)

5)

41 1 0
By lxRyanxl

Ikuya POV

I was having fun with my friends until I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at my phone, I saw Aunt Mitsuki calling me and I told my friends that I was going to pick up the phone and they nodded then I went to a quieter place, I picked up the phone from Aunt Mitsuki and I heard Aunt Mitsuki sound like she was panicking.

"Ikuya hurry go back home! Your parents are in the hospital right now!" aunt Mitsuki said.

"in the hospital? What happened to them?" I ask.

"I also don't know but I heard your brother got angry and beat your parents and left the house, you hurry home and go to the hospital ***" Aunt Mitsuki answered and I ran to my friends and I told them that I had an emergency thing to do and I went home by bus.

While on the road I thought about how Izuku could beat Mom and Dad even though he was quirkless, I kept thinking about possible events but nothing made sense and when I reached the hospital Mom and Dad were being treated I ran towards the hospital, I asked the receptionist where is my parents and he told me a room and I ran towards the room, when I reached the room I saw my parents were talking to the bakugou family and I asked what happened.

"We are also not sure but it's possible that Izuku's quirk manifested when he was beating me, even without his quirk he was very strong from nowhere, and also when his quirk manifested he became much stronger and he looked surprised when he first used his quirk, Izuku's quirk is a kinda wind control that he can come out from his body," Dad says and I can't believe Izuku has a quirk.

"I know that Miyuki trains him to fight and also they train together a lot but I didn't expect Izuku to progress that far in just a few years," Aunt Mitsuki said.

"Miyuki also ran away from home the same day Izuku left so I'm sure the two of them must be together," Aunt Mitsuki said.

"Then we just have to wait, I'm sure they both will come back because they won't last long out there especially they've spent their money on their vacation," Katsuki says and I shake my head.

"You underestimate how much money Izuku has Katsuki," I said.

"Just how much money does that nerd have?" katsuki asked.

"More than 2 million yen" I replied and Katsuki looked surprised.

"And not only that but he also has several hundred thousand dollars overseas" I added and Katsuki looks annoyed for some reason.

"Where did he get that much money?" uncle Masaru asked.

"works, he works online using his computer" I replied and remembered that I had seen him work once.

"but katsuki's words have a point, even though he has a lot of money he will run out of money slowly because he doesn't work anymore so maybe he will only last for a few weeks or at most 2 months," I said and everyone nodded in agreement with me.

After that, we all talked about some things and I will stay with the bakugou family for a while because the house is being repaired, for the next few days I always go to the hospital to visit my parents until after six-day Izuku disappeared I was looking at social media during the trip to the hospital and I saw Izuku and Miyuki making a new story and when I saw it I was surprised because I saw both of them holding 2 passports with their names and also 2 plane tickets, I also saw the words "Bye Japan!!" in their story and I rushed to the hospital to tell my parents about this.

When I got to the hospital the story was deleted by Izuku and Miyuki but luckily my friend managed to get a screenshot of the story and he sent it to me, I showed the photo to my parents and they informed the Bakugou family, after a while the bakugou family comes and they look in a hurry and Mom ask them to sit down first.

"What do you mean if Miyuki goes with Izuku to go abroad?!" Aunt Mitsuki asked and I showed her the story photo of Miyuki and Izuku, the bakugou family looked as shocked as my parents when they first saw the photo.

"How do they have a passport?" Uncle Masaru asked.

"I also don't know how but because they have passports they can be anywhere" Dad answered.

"Are there any clues to where they might have gone?" Mom asked and I tried to look at the photo and I tried to think of where Izuku might have gone.

"I know! It's possible that Izuku and Miyuki went to France!" I said and everyone saw me.

"How can you get that guess?" Dad asked.

"A few years ago Izuku studied French and I've also seen Izuku and Miyuki talking in French at school, and also Izuku and Miyuki's online friends always use French when they talk so it's possible that Izuku and Miyuki went to France to live there together with their friend" I replied.

"That makes sense, but France is big, they could be anywhere in there," Mom says and everyone thinks.

"I can use my connection to contact the French government to request recordings from all the airports there on the day Izuku and Miyuki depart but do we know when they arrived at the French airport?" dad said and we all looked at Izuku and Miyuki's story photos.

"Why don't we try to find all the flights that are there this morning heading to France," Katsuki said.

"You are so smart katsuki," Dad said and we all looked at the flight schedules online and we found out that several flights were leaving for France this morning.

"This will make the search easier" dad says and he calls someone.

A few days later the CCTV footage of all airports in France which had a flight in the morning from Japan was sent and I and my parents looked at all the footage but we couldn't find Izuku, that means my guess was wrong and Izuku didn't go to France or actually Izuku and Miyuki didn't go abroad, dad tried to find Izuku and Miyuki in Japan but after a few months they still couldn't be found in all of Japan, I'm also looking to what country they might fly from Japan but there are so many possibilities because they could be friends Izuku doesn't live in an area that has French, but he uses French because his parents are from there, I tried to see where the flight schedule was on the day Izuku posted that story and I found hundreds of flight schedules to various countries.

I tried to select where Izuku might go by using my memory that Izuku can speak any language but I know Izuku is very smart and he can use any language he is interested in, I remember Izuku has used Russian, German, and even mandarine, I tried looking for clues in Izuku's room but he took all his books away even the computer has also been factory reset by him, I found some package delivery papers and most of them came from Miyuki or someone by the name of Vincent, I tried to find the origin of this vincent but I couldn't find the address or even the social media because Izuku always destroys the address of the package sender, after trying to find Izuku and Miyuki for 2 years and to no avail we all gave up and they were both declared dead by the police because they couldn't find a trace of their possible whereabouts after 2 years.

After 3 years, Katsuki and I have graduated from middle school and we are both preparing for the UA entrance exam, Katsuki and I are practicing very hard and our training is paying off because we passed the UA entrance exam and we were accepted in class 1-A, my family and the bakugou family celebrated the acceptance of me and katsuki at UA in a restaurant and while I was having dinner a friend of mine sent me a photo which he said the person in the photo looks like Izuku and Miyuki, I looked at the photo and I saw there were several people in the photo and I see the person who is meant to be similar to Izuku and Miyuki, the person who looks like Izuku has brown hair and he has short hair and has green eyes like Izuku while the person who looks like Miyuki has dark blonde hair with brown gradient towards the ends her hair and eyes are very similar to aunt mitsuki's, not only that i feel like i've seen a black haired kid next Miyuki-like person and after a while I remember where I saw that person.

That person is a friend of Izuku and Miyuki who is from abroad and I asked where my friend got the photo and he gave me an account name called Lucas Katz and I saw there were several photos of him with people who looked like Izuku and Miyuki, I continued scrolling down and I saw a post he was in a salon and the two kids who looked like Izuku and Miyuki were with him and it looks like the two kids were coloring their hair and I saw the kid who looks like Izuku has real green hair and the one who looks like Miyuki has blonde hair like katsuki, I saw the writing at the bottom of the photo and I became more and more sure it was Izuku and Miyuki, "Izu and Miyu really hate their natural hair color and they dragged me here" it was the writing under the photo in French and I showed it to Katsuki and he is also sure that are Izuku and Miyuki.

"So they both really being abroad all this time," Katsuki said loudly and it caught our parents' attention.

"Who are you talking about?" Dad asked.

"Izuku and Miyuki" I answered and showed the photo I saw.

"That's true they are, but why do they seem to have different traits?" Mom said while looking at all the photos from Lucas Katz's account, I also realized that because in the photo Izuku looks like a bad boy and Miyuki also looks feminine because she often wears skirts and also women's clothes in general who usually always wear men's shirts and trousers.

"what do you mean by this?" Dad asked and I saw the photo he meant with the words

"Family time!", in the photo Lucas, Izuku, Miyuki, and a man like Lucas are camping in the forest.

"Izuku and Miyuki seem to have become adopted children of that man and have also become adopted brothers of this Lucas," I said.

"They look very happy," Uncle Masaru said.

"Yeah, they look very happy not like when they are with us," Aunt Mitsuki says.

I understand why they say that because I also realized that no one treats the two of them well especially Izuku, he is always bullied and no one helps him apart from Miyuki even though Katsuki and I know that but we are silent, the two of them are always attached to rules from they parents and very rarely going on vacations with his friends, well the only ones who realized about it were probably only me, Uncle Masaru, and Aunt Mitsuki, Mom and Dad never seem regret or even feel guilty for treating Izuku like shit, they were always angry and blame Izuku about the bad articles that popped up and about them, after all, Dad lost the number one hero rank because the rumors were actually true and Mom also dropped the rating to below 50, I sighed as my parents argued with aunt Miyuki and uncle Masaru.

"They are right you know, Izuku and Miyuki look happier, healthier, and less depressed in this photo than when they were with us, can't you just accept that and not make a fuss," I said and left, katsuki following me and he tries to stop me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648 37 11
It is Izuku's 4th birthday, he is having the best time with his mum Aunty and Kacchan. Until he goes to the doctors to find out about his quirk. He t...
737 20 11
Izuku is a regular boy with a cloud quirk aiming to become a hero! With the setbacks of his own family, his quirk, and the society that he's facing...
255K 6.4K 31
Izuku MIdoriya is known to be quirkless. Well, that's what other people thought about him. They just didn't know that he was a late bloomer. Being to...
56.3K 1K 49
Izuku Midoriya struggled with life, to say the least, ever since he was announced quirkless,he lost everyone,everyone that he cared for.His best frie...