|| BHUMIJA SUTA- Scintillate...

By Love_Aeipathy

Book 1 of " Dazzling Tint of Love." "๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณ... More

๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐‘
1| Embracing The Parcae

๐ƒ๐€๐™๐™๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

433 26 2
By Love_Aeipathy

Heys Guys this is the look of my Trilogy. Hope we all enjoy this journey "DAZZLING TINT OF LOVE", me by writing, living, and you by reading. 

Special Thanks to Dr_Epiphany for making the covers and all the changes.

Special Thanks to sparkle012m for making the covers.

Thanks, Dayisdemigod for these aesthetically pleasing covers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 5.7K 17
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
13.5K 719 22
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...
76.6K 2.6K 34
Childhood marriages are common in 1500 BC . My friends are married already but I am still waiting for that day. Though I was betrothed to Udaipur p...
68.9K 5.4K 106
แž–แžธแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ†แž–แŸ’แžšแžถแž€แŸ’แž›แžถแž™แž‡แžถแžŸแŸ†แžŽแž–แŸ’แžœแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€ แžŠแŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แžŠแŸ‚แž›แžแŸ’แž›แžฝแž“แžฏแž„แž˜แžทแž“แžŠแŸ‚แž›แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž”แŸ‹แž‚แžทแžแžแžถ แž”แžปแžšแžŸแŸ‹แž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹แž“แŸแŸ‡แž“แžทแž„แž•แŸ’แžŠแž›แŸ‹แž€แŸ’แžŠแžธแžŸแŸ’แžšแž›แžถแž‰แŸ‹แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž–แŸแž‰แž›แŸแž‰แžขแŸ„แž™แž˜แž€แžแŸ’แž›แžฝแž“แž“แŸ„แŸ‡แž‘แŸแŸ” แž‘แžถแŸ†แž„แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถ...