CHILDHOOD ENEMIES

By PavniGandhi22

Two childhood enemies who hate one another to no end but care about each other nonetheless. Find out more by... More

INTRO AND PROLOUGE
CHAPTER-1
ADVICE!!
Chapter-2
Note
CHAPTER-4

Chapter-3

508 132 20
By PavniGandhi22

Hey guys I know I am super late and I apologize for that but let me not talk too much and start the chapter.

Aly's pov

Well, it was a strange feeling when you heard your childhood enemy was returning. Well, now nothing can be changed. A thought crossed my mind at that moment.

Aly : When is she coming, Sid?

For a moment, Sid looked at me a little confused before his expression turned into one of shock. However, why?

Aly : What happened? You look as if something is wrong!

Ishita : What are you both talking about?

I turned to find Ishima standing there. I just smiled awkwardly at her and asked her the same question I had asked Sid.

Aly : Nothing special. We were just talking about Jasmin. Well when is she coming?

Ishita : You don't know....

Rahul : What does he not know?

Rahul arrives at that time. Why can't everyone just come in at the same time? I will not tell everyone specifically.

Aly : Is there anyone left in the house, then come now because I won't telling the same thing again and again.

Raman : Me. I was left. What are you talking about?

Everybody facepalms at that. Well I can say my family is like a circus. I look at Rahul confusedly.

Aly : What are you doing here Rahul? I did not call you.

Rahul : Yeah! actually Ishima call me.

Aly : Why?

Ishita : Can I not call him here?

Aly : That is not what I meant. I was just asking simply.

Ishita : Actually, we want his help for the preparations.

Rahul : Preparations? Is there a festival? Then how did I not know about that?

Ishita : There is no festival, just someone is coming...

Rahul : Who?

Ishita : Jasmin and Avneet..... You know about them right?

Rahul : Yeah I know... They are Aly and Sid's childhood friends...

Rahul look towards me sudenlly. I lift my eyebrows at him while he just passes a sarcastic smile saying..

Rahul : Maybe

I roll my eyes at that.

Ishita : What do you mean?

Rahul : Actually I have heard a lot of praising about Jasmin and Aly that it is awkward to call them friends.

Raman : I know I will also feel bad if they became friend now.

Aly : Really Dad!

Raman : I was just joking..

Aly : You should not do that at this age.

Raman : What do you mean by that age? Look at me I look like your little brother.

We all chuckle at that thing. I looked at Sid who was going sneakily from here. I immediately go and grab his hand.

Aly : Where are you going?

Sid : Preparations? Isn't there so much left to do? I should get on it.

 As he steps forward, I pull him back to stop him from going further.

Aly : There are so many workers. You don't have to worry about it because they can handle it.

Sid : But they might need my help.

Aly : They are workers, they do this every day, they are not like you who will need their help.

Ishita : Stop it! 

Ishima shouts almost deafeningly loud.

Sid : Ishima, a little slower pitch will work!

Ishima : shut up!

Raman : You only see what I have to deal with every day.

Ishima : What do you mean by that?

Raman : Nothing...

Ishima : I will talk to you later. Right now you both tell me why are you arguing?

Sid : No, there isn't anything.

Aly : Really? I have been noticing you are acting weird since I asked you when she is coming. Can I know why?

Sid : You are thinking too much Aly. There is nothing like that.

Aly : Are you....  Actually You don't have to tell me.

Sid : Exactly. Why would you even want to know?

Aly : I did not mean that. I mean that You don't tell me Ishima will tell me. Ishima tell me when is she coming?

Ishima : Who?

Aly : What do you mean by who? I am talking about Jasmin........and Avneet.

Rahul : Why did there have to be a full stop after Jasmin's name?

Aly : Shut up!

Rahul : Ok bro chill!

Aly : Ishima you tell me.

Ishita : Umm.. Okay. Yeah Jasmin is coming on....

Sid : Ishima!

Ishita : What happened Sid?

We all turned to find Sid standing upstairs.

Sid : Ishima tell him when she's coming, but don't tell him anything else. Okay.

He goes inside saying that while I looked at Ishima in confusion who just shrugged her shoulders. He is stupid. I knew it. I look at Ishima forgetting about him.

Aly : Ishima you forget about him and tell me.

Ishima : Okay! Jasmin is coming tomorrow....

Aly : WHAT?

Everybody jerks with my voice as I shouted aloud.

Ishima : Now what happened to you? Why my both son are acting like psychopaths today.

Rahul : I don't know either.

Raman : Same here.

Aly : What do you mean why I am reacting like that? Do you forget that tomorrow is my birthday? How can she come tomorrow?

Ishima : We don't forget it Aly and what is the problem if she came tomorrow?

Aly : You don't know the problem seriously. Why are you demanding that I meet my enemy on my special day? 

Ishima : First of all she is not your enemy and It is just a birthday it came every time.

Aly : She can also come any other time and why tomorrow only?

Ishima : I don't know. Last time she talked to Sid, he told her to come soon, so she decided to come tomorrow.

Now I get Why Sid was reacting that way. I will not leave this dude today. I look at his room and go upstairs with everyone following me. As I reached his room I found it locked. This boy!

Aly : Sid, Open the door!

Sid : Never!

Aly : You told Jasmin to come tomorrow.

Sid : I literally forget that tomorrow was your birthday. I swear. I just say that come soon I never say to come tomorrow.

Aly : I don't care about that. I am gonna kill you today.

Sid : Relax bro! It's just for one birthday.

I was about to say something that my phone ringed. I picked the call as it was urgent. After talking in call. I looked a the door. I was about to go but turns and say..

Aly  If something bad happen tomorrow then I will not leave you. Keep that in mind.

I goes from there saying that.

Aly's pov ends

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jas's pov

We all were in Delhi. Yeah we were about to come tomorrow but I can't wait. We are not ging in Ishima's place today. We will go tomorrow only but it feel good somehow. Forget that we are right now sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. It felt a lot more good here.

Jas : We are finally here. 

Avu : But Jas why are we here today? I mean we were supposed to come tomorrow.

Jas : Just like that.

As someone did not say anything I looked back to find them standing their with hands crossed and their eyebrows raised.

Jas : What? I just feel like coming today.

Dishu : Jas, don't make excuses, we know that you were missing this place and wanted to come here so bad. 

Jas : Okay maybe I was in hurry but I have important works too.

Dishu : Like?

Jas : I will tell that later but I am going now.

Avu : Where?

Jas : Just for a ride. After all I came here after a long time.

Dishu : I also want to see delhi.

Jas : Avu you show her Delhi in the car. I will take the scotty.

Avu : You also come with us only.

Jas : No I want to be alone a little.

Dishu : as you wish but take care okay.

Jas : Hmm...

I go from there saying that. I really need alone time. 

Jas's pov ends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jas's pov

I was roaming around in the scotty until one car came in front of me almost hitting me. But somehow I  got saved but I am sure the person right now in the car is not at all safe.

Jas's pov ends

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aly's pov

I will never leave Sid if I am not needed somewhere urgently, stupid why on earth did you ask her to come tomorrow. Now I'm worried about tomorrow. I don't want my birthday to get ruined. What if we fight tomorrow? But we can be friends also right?  I have no idea what will happen. All of this was going through my mind until the driver suddenly put the car break. I just manage to save myself somehow. A little angrily, I glanced at the driver.

Driver : Sorry Sir. A girl has just gotten in the way. I must put the break in. I think I should have drive a little carefully.

Aly : Its okay

Driver : It's not okay Sir.

Aly : What?

Driver : Sir..... Um... The girl is standing in front of the car right now.

Aly : Okay! Wait! What?

Drver : Yes sir.

I looked outside and saw someone standing there. I sigh a little and glare at the driver as I exit the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov

Aly came out of the car while Jasmin was standing there angrily. She looks at Aly and glare him hard. taking big steps she came towards him.

Jas : Do you not know how to drive a car?

Aly : That was my Driver....

Jas : Driver... What type of Driver you have? His driving skills were so impressive the car was just about to hit me.

Aly : It was a mistake. He did not drive like that regularly.

Jas : I must say you should take a first aid kit because if he keeps driving like that today, you will be in the hospital rather than where you are going.

Aly : Now you are saying too much. I told you it was a mistake then what is the problem? Although the Scotty is fine, I believe your mind is already broken.

Jas : You're playing the blame game now, right? You are blaming everything on me.

Aly : Are you out of your mind? You are just blabbering stupid things right now. See I am getting late. What do you want from me exactly?

Jas : Okay it is just a simple thing. Say sorry.

Aly : What?

Jas : Looks like your ears are like your brain... They are also not working. Well let me help you. I said you say sorry to me. A simple word sorry.

Aly : Sorry for what? I am not gonna say sorry to you. I have not done anything wrong.

Jas : How can you say you haven't done anything? You just tried to kill me.

Aly : I tried to kill you? That was an accident.

Jas : I don't care. Just say sorry and go from here.

Aly : I am not saying sorry and that is final.

Jas : OK, then whatever happens will be your responsibility.

Aly : What do you mean?

Jas : Wait and watch!

Jas sits down on the floor holding her legs and start crying loudly means really loudly. Aly looked shocked at her while the people start gathering there.

Jas : Ahh... What did you do? My leg!

A person from the crowd ask.

Person : What happened Madam?

Jas : Bhaiya see na. These boys nowadays. I was about to be hit by his car. By the grace of God, I was just saved. Why do they drive if they don't know how to?

Aly's eyes widened while listening to her drama.

Person : What did you do? See she can't even walk now. Take her to hospital now.

Jas : No bhaiya. I am not that bad I can walk but I want him to realize his mistake so he never did the same thing again. 

Person : What do you want him to do?

Jas : Just say sorry!

Aly : What!

Everyone looked towards him while Jas smirked. 

Person : Are you not gonna say sorry to her?

Aly : No, I mean the person who was driving should apologize, but I was not behind the wheel. My driver was driving, so he should apologize.

Jas glared him as he says that but again made the Crying face.

Jas : See bhaiya he cant even say sorry by himself. While I know that the Driver was driving, you only assigned that job to him, so that is your mistake equally and how it matters who says sorry. You say it.

Aly : Exactly how it matters who says sorry? So what is the problem if the driver say it.

Jas : See this person how stubborn he is. He can't even say a simple sorry.

Person : Look, say sorry or we will....

Aly : No no. I am saying sorry. Sorry Madam.

Aly said gritting his teeth while Jasmin smiles in victory.

Jas : It's okay. You all can go my leg feels a lot better now. I will go.

Jas stands up with the same dram and sits on the scotty smiling at Aly who was glaring her. Later all the crowd goes away and Aly angrily goes to the car and goes from there too.

Author's pov ends

The episode ends here.

PRECAP : Jasmin at Aly's birthday celebration.

How was it?

I hope you like it

See you in the next one...

Please vote if you want me to continue

Until then

Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...