The Berserk Princess (The Fla...

By Sora_Flashing12

This is Danmachi Oratoria based. Where Asuna and Aiz as the main character. Asuna who was once apart of the H... More

Chapter 1 Info & The Sword Princess and Berserk Healer
Chapter 2 The White Rabbit
Chapter 3 Memories
Chapter 4 Feelings
Chapter 5 MonsterPhilia
Chapter 6 Street Heroes
Chapter 7 A Hero's Brave, Fleeting Song
Chapter 8 The Black King
Chapter 9 Wish for Great Achievement
Chapter 10 Black Flames
Chapter 12 A Hideous Beauty
Chapter 13 Homecoming
Chapter 14 Rival
Chapter 15 Elf Ring
Chapter 16 Build Up
Chapter 17 Departure
Chapter 18 Argonaut and Flash
Chapter 19 Full Speed
Chapter 20 Never Fall Down
Chapter 21 Encounter
Chapter 22 Demi-Spirit
Chapter 23 (Arc 1 finale) A Single Light
Arc 2 Chapter 24 Rest Time
Chapter 25 Denatus
Chapter 26 Healthy Day
Chapter 27 Visitor
Chapter 28 Bath Time
Chapter 29 Lost Children
Chapter 30 Co-Op
Chapter 31 (Arc 2 Finale) Sign
(Melen Arc) Chapter 32 Rank Up
(Melen Arc) Chapter 33 Travel Trouble
(Melen Arc) Chapter 34 Inquiry
(Melen Arc) Chapter 35 Telskyura
(Melen Arc) Chapter 36 Hostage
(Melen Arc) Chapter 37 Past Time
(Melen Arc) Chapter 38 War Party
(Melen Arc) Chapter 39 Burst Out
(Melen Arc) Chapter 40 Judgement
(Melen Arc) Chapter 41 Fight Back
(Melen Arc Finale) Chapter 42 Blue Sky
(Death Maze Arc) Chapter 43 Clean Up
(Death Maze) Chapter 44 Daedalus
(Death Maze) Chapter 45 Another Dungeon
(Death Maze) Chapter 46 Nightmare
(Death Maze) Chapter 47 Feast of the Dead
(Death Maze) Chapter 48 The Sword's Wind Calls
(Death Maze) Chapter 49 Ghost of the Past
(Death Maze) Chapter 50 The Bull of Heaven
(Death Maze Finale) Chapter 51 To be Yearned After
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 52 Scorn of the Strong
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 53 Memorial 1
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 54 Date with Wolf
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 55 Memorial 2
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 56 Tears Rain
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 57 Memorial 3
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 58 Hunter
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 59 Vanargand
(Ulfheoinn Finale) Chapter 60 Myosotis
(Xenos) Chapter 61 Omen
(Xenos) Chapter 62 Wandering Calm
(Xenos) Chapter 63 Someone Named Fool
(Xenos) Chapter 64 The Fairy's Rage
(Xenos) Chapter 65 Interrogation
(Xenos) Chapter 66 Radiant
(Xenos) Chapter 67 The Melancholy of a Hero. The Anguish of the Sword Princess.
(Xenos) Chapter 68 The Skirmish on Daedalus Street
(Xenos) Chapter 69 Their Respective Battle
(Xenos) Chapter 70 In Between the Chaos
(Xenos) Chapter 71 Counter Attack
(Xenos) Chapter 72 Rundown
(Xenos) Chapter 73 The Resolution of a Girl
(Xenos) Chapter 74 The Hands of God
(Xenos) Chapter 75 Hero Once More
(Xenos Finale) Chapter 76 Reconciliation

Chapter 11 Conference

1.4K 29 4
By Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

Currently at the Twilight Manor, Finn, Riveria, Gareth and Loki were having a conference meeting to discuss the recent event.

Gareth: So Aiz has finally made it to Level 6.

Riveria: With that as motivation, Tiona and Tione will catch up to her soon, no doubt... One can only hope they do not attempt something as Aiz did.

Finn: Haha, true. But everyone's morale is through the roof now, and that's a good thing.

Loki: Sure is! Looks like y'all need to stay on yer toes. Wouldn't want the senior adventurers to lose face, now would we?

Riveria: If we're talking about that, then a certain blue elf has already surpassed us...

Finn: Haha... Indeed... She only lack the ability to lead. But in a few more years, she'll surpassed us in no time.

Loki: Well, let's get things started. Regarding that rich colored Magic Stone. Lately, we've been causing a ruckus about it. Let us all exchange as much detailed information as possible.

Gareth: That richly colored stone, the new species on the 50th floor. And the mysterious plant that appeared during the Monster Philia.

Finn: Let's ignore those two new monster species for now... What happened in the underground sewers? You went down there with Bete. Right?

During the incident in Rivira, Loki and Bete who were left on the surface had inspected an underground sewers and they too had found multiple plant monsters that appeared in the Monster Philia.

Loki: Monsters appeared, but I couldn't find any more leads. Also, some annoying God keeps pushing his troublesome matters onto me...

Loki went on about the evidence they found in the old network of sewers tunnel, the massive reservoir where the monsters appeared, and then about the encounter with Dionysus, who was following up on his own investigation, as well as the information he had shared.

Riveria: Can we consider that the guild is innocent in all this?

Loki: They're hiding something. But it doesn't feel like they are directly related to what's going on. And what about you guys, Finn?

Finn: About what happened in Rivira on the 18th floor...

Finn and Riveria then shared their stories. Specifically, the murder that had taken place in the 18th floor, and the plants monsters that had descended on the town. They had determined that the mastermind behind both incident were the Red Tamer. Her strength was well in the league of top-class adventurers, evident on Hasharna's murder and Aiz's defeat. And about the orb that she was after.

Gareth: I see. It's hard to believe it transformed that monsters as well. So, the monster on the 50th floor was reborn because of a jewel?

Riveria: Most likely. Aiz and Lefiya were the only one to witness it...

Loki: Rather, I'm more interested in that Tamer girl. Even against someone like that Charming Flash, who's strength is on par with you three, and she was still a match. It's not like it was Ottar from Freya Familia or anything.

Loki said as she was examining the strength of the Red Tamer and Sora as well. Sora is known to be one of the strongest adventurers in the world who's strength is on par with all three of the Loki Familia leaders combine.

Loki: Do you think you could win against her alone, Finn?

Finn: I have no intention on losing... Is what I like to say, but she definitely isn't an opponent I would want to face on head on.

Loki: She must be a Level 6 as well, if she makes even you say that... I don't know any Familia with anybody like that...

Riveria: That Tamer is not a person...

Everyone then looked at Riveria confused.

Finn: What do you mean by that, Riveria?

Riveria then told them about her meeting with Sora at the dungeon after both her and Aiz were returning to the surface. Sora had told them that the Red Tamer was more of a humanoid monster that was able to speak and do anything human. And after Riveria had told them, everyone in the room looked completely shocked.

Loki: Are you certain about that, Riveria? Do you think that we can believe his words?

Riveria: I'm not sure. But he's not that kind of person that would tell a lie about all of this. And if Asuna put her trust in him, then I'm willing to bet on him too. After all, we're talking about Alfia's son now.

Loki frown a bit when she heard Alfia's name being mentioned, but there was nothing she could do about it. She owed Sora for standing on their side during The Great Fued that happened 7 years ago, and how Sora had killed his own Mother for the sake of Orario, and protected Aiz from killing herself and during the recent event on the 18th floor.

Gareth: So that Red Tamer girl is a humanoid monsters. A creature...

Everyone felt silent for a moment and Riveria spoke up again.

Riveria: That's not all. Aiz told me this just the other day, but... the Red Tamer called her using the name, "Aria".

Every face in the room became deadly serious.

Finn: Are you sure that was no mistake, Riveria?

Riveria: Yes, right after Aiz used her Aerial... She began to persistently chase her. As though she had just found something which she had lost...

Loki, Finn, and Gareth closed their mouths, gulping in reaction to the news that "Aerial" had triggered the name "Aria.

Everyone(mind): Was Aiz one of the enemy's targets?

Everyone in the room had the same thought.

Gareth: Other than us and Asuna, I can't believe that someone else would know of Aiz's history.

Riveria: Then how would the enemies know the name of Aiz's mother? And who else other than us who would know this among other adventurers?

Finn: I don't know. But I do have one candidate who might know about Aiz's history other than us and Asuna.

Everyone then looked at Finn.

Loki: Who would it be, Finn?

Finn: Sora Yatagami...

Everyone in the room felt silent. Sora's name was once again mentioned in the conference. And once again he was on their list of suspect.

Riveria: What makes you say that, Finn?

Finn: Do you remember what he said to Aiz? His encouragement...

Sora: Do not think about other things. There is only "one thing" you can do. Your "wind"... So master that "wind" to the upmost limits. Do not forget, what you must always imagine that you, yourself are the strongest. You do not need outside enemies. For you, the one you have to fight is none then your own image.

Everyone then bit down their lips.

Loki: I get what you're saying. Normally one would have just said that "one thing" instead of "wind". As if he too knew about Aiz's history as well.

Finn: Loki, is there anyone that knows of Aiz's situation among the Gods?

Loki: The only one who knows is probably, Ouranos.

Finn, Riveria and Gareth:...

The three of them looked sharply at Loki after hearing that. The guild was suddenly back on the list of suspect, and their expression said as much. Beads of sweat rolled down Loki's face under the pressure of their stares.

Loki: Wait, wait, don't jump to any conclusion.

Finn: But Aiz was called Aria. It does bothers me that she mistook her for her Mother. It's possible that she doesn't even know of Aiz's condition.

Riveria: If she knew Aiz's mothers name, does that mean she knew about Aiz's cousin older brother, mothers name as well?

Finn, Riveria, Gareth and Loki:...

Gareth: If she does know, that means we need to find him before she does.

Loki: But where are we suppose to start? We don't even know what kind of person he is. All we know that he has grayish-white hair and blue eyes.

Finn, Riveria and Gareth: Blue eyes?

Everyone quickly know who were they thinking. His name has already been mentioned 3 times on this conference, and he also has the possibility of knowing Aiz's history as well.

Riveria: No... It can be...

Gareth: Who other suspect could there be?

Finn: It does bother me a bit that he seems to be there anything involving Aiz.

Loki: Okay, okay, let's all don't jump to conclusion. I mean, Sora-chi's hair is black. Not grayish-white. And his name is also a bit different from the way Aiz describe.

Finn: For now, let's keep an eye on him. But let's not make an enemy out of him. After all, this is him we're talking about. A fight with him won't be an easy battle. And if we do made an enemy out of him, Asuna might rebel against us as well.

Riveria: If he really is who we think he is, does that mean the enemy know of Aiz's true form? What are their intention?

No one had the answer. They had only bits and pieces of information, making it impossible to draw connection between anything. Since they also had Aiz's circumstances to consider, they couldn't afford to rush to conclusion.

Finn: One more thing that's bothering me. The Red Tamer girl acted like she didn't know any of us.

Gareth: What's the problem with that?

Finn: Do you remember, Riveria, what the Tamer said after her fight with Sora.

Riveria: Oh that...

Red Tamer: First-class level 5. No a Level 6...

After holding against Sora's barrage of attacks, the Tamer had said that she was certain. Judging by that statement, the Tamer had assessed from their clash that Sora was Level 6 and by extension, she had no knowledge of his abilities before exchanging blows. She had never heard Sora's name who is known throughout the world to be the strongest adventurer.

Loki: I see what you're trying to say. There is no one in this world world who doesn't know his name. Even more so of First-Class Adventurer. Well, we can also conclude that Sora-chi is not the "boy" we were talking about since she doesn't know him.

Finn: Yes, as much as I hate to admit it. When it comes to fame, he's much more famous than any of us standing in this room. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who didn't know his name.

Information about Orario, often referred to as the "center of the world" quickly travelled all over the globe. But for Sora, he hasn't been in Orario for a long time, but even so, he had made a name for himself even when he wasn't on Orario. There were information that Sora had defeated a two-headed dragon who was on par of a Level 7 on the Kingdom of Azbaya. And there was also information where Sora saved a town of checkpoint between Azbaya and Orario from monsters. And finally information where he had reached Level 6 with the fastest record of 1 and a half year. The fact that anyone who didn't know his name was unbelievable. Especially an Adventurer.

Finn: She has a vast amount of Tamed Monsters. Yet is ignorant to commonly known information. It's as if...

Finn then paused for a moment.

Riveria: As if what...?

Finn: It's nothing. Forget what I just said...

Gareth: This case are all so odd.

Loki: Once we begin to see an outline of the enemy, we'll go from there.

Finn: You're right. Makes me want to go ask Aiz herself about what happened. And maybe Asuna too, if she knows something about her boyfriend.

Finn chuckles a bit and both Riveria and Gareth started chuckling too while Loki looked annoyed.

Loki: Hmph! I will never approve his relationship with my Asuna-chan!

Finn just ignore her comment and grabbed to what it looks like a small handbell and he quickly shake it. And once it rings, everyone heard a thumbs running towards Finn's office and it was Tione.

Tione: Did you call, Captain?!

Finn: Could you bring Aiz over here. Along with Asuna, Lefiya, and Tiona.

Tione: Leave it to me!!

Everyone could see the hint of joy in Tione's face as she rushed outside the room as quickly as possible to called out for her friends leaving the Leaders back to their meeting.

Finn: -_- She forced it upon me...

Gareth: -_- Quite useful...

Loki: Well, I guess we're free until Aiz get's here. Might as well talk about our next expedition.

Finn: Did you talk things with Hephaestus?

Loki: Oh yeah! The blacksmiths are totally ok with coming along. But her condition is to share all dropped items from the Lower Floors. If the blacksmith can repair our gears, we can continue fighting using our main weapon. The needs for using spares will be gone.

Finn: Yes, we can use the freed up space in our luggage for Magic Swords. Gareth, how are the arrangement coming along?

Gareth: Yeah, I have them all done. We have to stop at about 30 stores in the city for them. They are all First Class Items. I will be getting them today.

Riveria: What is left is getting Durandal ready for our main forces.

Loki: Magic Swords, and special equipment for everyone... Haha. I know we'll be spending a lot of money?

Finn: Sorry Loki...

Loki: It's me that's leaving you to do everything. Do what you want... Besides, whenever I'm gambling, I prefer to go all in.

Riveria: However, the Tamer's movement bothers me.

Gareth: If we were to cancel the expedition now, Bete or Tiona would be annoyed to deal with... Besides, regarding that Magic Stones, we may find a lead during the expedition.

Finn: Preparation are going according to plan. For now let's leave it at that.

Everyone the heard a knock and it was Tione, Tiona and Lefiya all coming in, but both Aiz and Asuna were nowhere to be found.

Loki: Huh? Where's Aiz-tan and Asuna-chan?

Lefiya: Uhh... Miss Aiz went into the dungeon alone. And when Miss Asuna heard of this, she went and chased after her.

Finn, Riveria, Gareth and Loki:...

The 4 leaders let out a quiet sigh. Less then a day had passed since Aiz had defeated Udaeus and returned from her long sojourn in the dungeon. Riveria looked at the floor clearly disappointed, Gareth was tired of hearing the same thing over and over. Finn smiled wanly, knowing there was nothing they could do.

Finn: It may be because we just talked about it, but I'm a little concerned.

Gareth: She did just become Level 6... But this feeling of anxiety.

Riveria: Unless we have an idea of where they were heading, even if we do chase them, there's no guarantee we'll even find them in this massive dungeon.

Loki: Well if it bothers you so much, we can just tell Bete to look around for them, right? As long as Asuna-chan is with her, we shouldn't be worried to much. And Finn, can you investigate the underground sewers for me without letting the guild find out?

Finn: The drainage that you were talking about?

Loki: That's right. It's not like we were able to investigate every corner of the room. And if I'm there, I'll only be messing around. Can I leave you in charge.

Finn: Hmm? I got it. I guess I'll head there now.

Loki: My bad...

And so, Finn left the meeting and went towards the sewers accompanied by Tiona and Tione and both Riveria and Gareth were also preparing their preparation for their expedition.

(Elsewhere)

Aiz and Asuna were currently watching Bell fighting multiple Orcs and the two of them set aside their feelings of wanting to find out of his growth and went to save him.

Bell: FireBolt!

Bell then sent his spell, which is a swift strike attack magic that doesn't require a chant and both Aiz and Asuna looked completely shocked.

Aiz: That spell... he didn't chant at all!

Asuna: Is just like, your Tempest and my Auros. Short range, but maybe even more so than ours!

Aiz: There's no mistaking he's improving.

Both Aiz and Asuna started helping bell fight the Orcs and bell was confused to who was helping him but when he sees an opening he started to run.

Bell: Excuse me!! I'm in a hurry! I have to meet up with my Familia member!

Bell then left both Aiz and Asuna behind and started making his way back towards the upper floor.

Aiz: Ah.

Asuna: And he left... Based on what Eina said. Both of them had acquainted with a supporter from a Familia, who is possibly in a troublesome dispute. That's probably why Sora's not here with him. What do you want to do now?

Aiz: Hmm... I wonder if I can still fin him if we start chasing now...?

The two of them then felt a gaze staring at them and they quickly grabbed their rapiers and looked behind them.

???: I was noticed. I'll overlook this.

The figure then appeared wearing a robe in black.

Asuna: Do you need something with us?

???: Yes that's right. But before that, I would like you both to lower your swords. I have no intention of causing you any harm.

Both Aiz and Asuna nodded their head at each other and lower their sword.

Aiz: Who are you..?

Mage: Just a poor humble mage. Would it make more sense if I told you both that I have made contact with Lulune Louie in the past.

Aiz and Asuna: !!!

Mage: Aiz Wallenstien...Asuna Yuuki... I have a quest for you both.

Asuna: A quest?

Mage: Yes. There has been an irregular outbreak of monsters on the 24th floor. Several adventurers have already lost their lives. I would like the both of you to investigate, and more or less suppress the situation. Of course, I will have your rewards ready. As for the objective of the outbreak. I believe it has something to do with the pantry recently located within that floor. As a matter of fact, before, on the 30th floor... There was a phenomenon occuring similar to where we sent Hasharna.

Aiz and Asuna:...

Mage: There is a high possibility that... The person with the jewel that attacked Rivira is involved.

Aiz and Asuna: !!

Asuna(mind): Is a bait... in order to pique Aiz's interest.

Mage: The situation is dangerous. Sword Princess, Berserk Healer, if you both could lend me your strength.

Aiz and Asuna then thought for a moment and Aiz spoke up.

Aiz: We understand.

Asuna then looked at Aiz completely shocked.

Asuna: Huh?! Wait a minute Aiz!

Aiz: Please, Asuna. If it has something to do with that Red Tamer. I need to know...

Asuna: Wouldn't it be better if we do this as a group. We won't be able to to investigate just the two of us.

Mage: If that is your problem, then don't worry. You both will meet an accomplice that I already sent towards the 18th floor at Rivira. And I was thinking of adding one more members to my request.

Asuna:...

Aiz: Please, Asuna...

Asuna: I'm the one who's gonna get yelled again.

Asuna sighed for a moment and spoke up.

Asuna: Fine... We'll do it.

Mage: I'm in your debt. If possible, I would like you both to head over as soon as you can.

Aiz: Would it be ok if we sent a message to my Familia...

Mage: I see. Ok... I can deliver that for you.

Aiz then write a note saying that both of them will head towards the 24th floor and they head off leaving the mage behind.

(Elsewhere)

Dionysus and one of her Familia member named Filvis Chalia had also heard about the monster outbreak on the 24th floor. And they thought that the guild haven't done anything to resolve the issue just yet and so Dionysus decided to head to over Loki's place and see her.

Loki: You're here again...

Dionysus: I came across some information that concern me. Is there a place for us to relax and talk.

The two of them decided to talked things out and Dionysus told Loki about the outbreak on the 24th floor and Loki only looked skeptical.

Loki: Hmmm... A monster outbreak, and the guild is acting weird...

Dionysus: I don't know much about it, but there has been an odd outbreak in the past. On the 30th floor.

That caught Loki's attention, her eyebrows rising. Thanks to her meeting with Finn just now, she knew that Hasharna went to the 30th floor on a quest.

Loki: So when did this occur?

Dionysus: I think it's about 3 weeks ago. It's just a story from the Lower Floors. A rumor among the Higher Class Adventurers. The guild has been keeping this information a secret. Ouranos has been sneaking a private army onto the 24th floor. That's what I've been thinking.

Dionysus then looked at Loki with eyes full of distrust towards the Guild.

Dionysus: Ouranus is trying to erase the incident himself. He is acting suspiciously.

Loki: I guess we can't trust the guild then?

Loki still look skeptical.

Dionysus: Nothing can be done... There is no doubt that they are all being suspicious...

Loki: I guess... And what exactly did you want us to do?

Dionysus: Hahaha. Didn't I tell you that if I hear anything interesting I would immediately let you know? There's no catch.

Loki only stay silent.

Loki: All my children are out, visiting the 24th floor would be impossible.

Dionysus: Would that possibly be because of the underground sewers?

Loki(mind): Damm he's got good intuition...

Loki: That's right...

Dionysus: Is the Sword Princess not around? If we could send her, she has the strength of at least 100 people.

Loki: Aiz-tan is...

Something then plopped on Loki's head and she looked confused as she saw a letter and an owl flying above them.

Loki: Huh?

Dionysus: A letter? A carriage pigeon... No, someone's Familiar?

Loki: Looks like it.

Loki then read the letter and she quickly face palmed.

Loki: Aiz and Asuna are currently heading to the 24th floor.

Dionysus who were drinking her tea quickly cough a few times as Filvis watched from behind also in shock.

Loki: They were given a quest and is heading to the 24th floor this timing... "Please don't worry about us" Like hell I can do that!! Aiz-tan you airhead! Asuna-chan your supposed to look after her!

Loki then called one of her guards to called Lefiya and Bete. Loki planned on backing up Aiz and Asuna with Bete and Lefiya to support them due to the incident were probably related to the incident on the 18th floor.

Dionysus: Will those two be ok?

Loki: It can be helped. The only one's left that can be of any help to Aiz and Asuna is Bete and Lefiya.

Dionysus then thought for a moment and he looked at Filvis.

Dionysus: Filvis, go with Loki's children, and head to the 24th floor.

Filvis: ?!

Filvis then looked shocked.

Filvis: What are you saying Lord Dionysus?! What will you do without a bodyguard?!

Dionysus: Listen Filvis, I am the one who got Loki involved due to my own self interest. Rather than just leaving everything to her, I need to show some sincerity. More than anything, I want Loki to trust me. Trust sometimes can only be earned through actions. Do you understand, Filvis?

Filvis was reluctant at first but nodded her head before changing her expression to a completely emotionless.

Filvis: I understand. Goddess Loki. If it's ok with you, would you please allow me to accompany your party.

Loki: Hmm... I appreciate the thought, but... can you even keep up?

Dionysus: Filvis is my one and only level 3. She shouldn't hold you back if it's the 24th floor.

Loki then looked surprised.

Loki: You have a Level 3? This is the first time I'm hearing of this...

Dionysus: At Denatus, I used a lot of money to request that the information on Filvis be restricted. This child doesn't stand out to well among other adventures. I may just be a little overprotective.

Loki: well, that's fine. It's true that we don't have enough people.

Filvis: Thank you very much.

(Timeskip)

After preparing their departure towards the 24th floor, Bete and Lefiya met up with Filvis.

Bete: You again...

Lefiya: Um... It's a pleasure...

Filvis:...

Filvis didn't say anything and both her and Bete continue to glare at one another and Lefiya was unable to calm herself down due to the tension that the two of them were giving.

Lefiya (mind): Th-This is... The party this time...

Bete: If you start to hold me back, I'll kick you flying. You better disappear before you die.

Filvis: Stay back werewolf!

Lefiya: Uhh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 629 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
23.5K 1K 26
What if a young man from Earth suddenly found himself transported into the world of Danmachi with his favorite book, the Necronomicon? This is the st...
300K 4.9K 33
A traditional isekai story, A Boy who died from a accident, Being given a second chance in a world full of wonders, His One time luck that brought hi...
6.9K 228 10
Bell and Lefiya have traveled trough Times and are now trying to save the Danmachi verse from a dark fate.