The Burlington Academy Boys

By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Frances Morris' life is about to change. After finding out about her step mom's plan of sending her to a boar... More

The Burlington Academy Boys
Previewwwwwww
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Ten

3.2K 115 9
By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Chapter Ten:

Xavier's pub is down the town where the Burlington hill is found. They call this part of Burlington hill as Night Avenue since it is where most pubs are located. Bree and I got into Elliot's pick up truck. Inside stays Bree, Francois, and I. Elliot drives while Etienne, Sebastian and Hell stays at the back enjoying the wind.

"Have you ever tried riding at the back of a pick up truck?" Francois asked from the front seat.

"No, not even once." I said.

"You should try it sometime. It feels good to have the wind kissing your cheeks." He said, his French accent blending in with the British atmosphere.

"Maybe. The last time I felt that kind of feeling was the first time I tried that kick ass zip line when I was at summer camp." I said.

Back in sophomore year, I attended this summer camp where all these strenuous yet exciting activities are found. Right then, I felt like I was flying.

"It feels nice. Really," Elliot said.

"Frances will try that later, isn't that right?" Bree asked me.

"Sure. But I can't wait to load alcohol in my system for now."

"Who says you're having alcohol?" Francois asked, smirking at me.

I looked around and shrugged. "I did?"

Elliot laughed from the the driver's side. "Xavier's pub strictly complies with the rules. And since there will be a lot of teenagers in their pub, his parents didn't serve beers for tonight."

My jaw dropped in surprise. Here I was, thinking I might get drunk tonight. It really sucks being young. I can't wait to be eighteen this coming October.

"Bummer, you know what, I can get drunk with cool - aid." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

~~*~~

And here I am, drunk with cool - aid. The sugar level I got from all those cups of cool - aid I drank is just enough to send me squirming like a worm in the dance floor. I don't know how many guys I had danced with. I don't how many truth or dares I have done. I don't know how many times I had humiliated myself. It seems like I'm the one with ADHD.

Francois said that there are no alcoholic beverages. That liar. They are all drinking cups of it. This party is promoting discrimination among the diversity of humans. I'm the only girl who is not allowed to get any beer. I had tried so many times sneaking some but it seems like the boys had installed a bug spy on me. I swear, if they aren't my friends, I might possibly think they're too possessive.

Bree is dancing with Xavier. The rest of the boys scatter around the pub. I looked around trying to look for them. Thank goodness they're out of sight. Now I can finally get my beer.

I tiptoed towards the bar. The muscular bartender smiled at me.

"Beer, right?" He asked.

"Yes, please. My friends are being total pusses for not letting me have some." I pouted.

"I might loose my job if I give you one. But you've been trying to get one. Here, miss." He handed me the cup of whatever drink is this. I think it's a martini.

"Rebel," The annoying Euan said, appearing by my side with a cup of his own drink.

"Go to hell." I said, before taking a sip of my drink.

"I think the devil won't appreciate me down there." He said.

I gave him a sarcastic smile. "Oh, right. It's because you're worse than him."

Euan laughed. "I don't understand why you hate me so much. If you just got to know me better, you really would see my angelic side."

"I think I prefer you like this than that. Being angelic and you doesn't seem to feel right in the same picture." I said.

Euan placed his drink down the bar. "Let's play a game."

I raised my eyebrows, "And why will I do that?"

"It's because I'm doing you a favor." He said. "I used to study at Burlington Academy and belong to the same group you are in now. Those boys may seem nice, especially the one with glasses. But let me tell you what," He paused to take a gulp from his cup.

"They are hiding something huge."

I don't understand why Euan hates them so much. And why is he telling all these things to me? As far as I know, they are the kindest boys I have ever met.

"Why are you telling this to me now?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm warning you Frances Morris. Those boys once fell in love with the same girl. And it was not that pretty. You think they won't fight each other? You're wrong."

And then, he left.

I don't know who Euan is and why is he telling me all this bullshit. But it suddenly got me curious. The boys fell in love with the same girl? What have they been hiding from me? And why me? Why would Euan warn me out of all the girls out there? He can warn Bree.

"Frances, give me a kiss will you?" Someone who I recognize but has no idea who said.

And then, a pair of lips slammed into mine. I tried to push him away but he's just too strong for me. Damn it, I knew something bad will happen tonight.

"Hell!" Somebody shouted and then the guy was harshly pulled by another one and soon, Hell was lying on the floor blood dripping from his nose.

I was shocked and incapable of comprehending everything. Hell just kissed me. He's drunk. But still, how can someone who had been avoiding me do such thing?

Etienne stood there glaring at Helios who is glaring back at him.

"Bloody hell, I knew it you like her!" Hell screamed.

"I do! You told me you will stay away from her!" Etienne yelled back.

"Etienne, she's not Hayley! You cannot have two girls with you! You are a selfish bastard! You killed Hayley!"

Helios was punched by Etienne once again. His face hit the floor and suddenly Francois and Elliot came into view pulling them back from killing each other.

"That's enough!" Xavier said, as the two continued shouting about this Hayley girl.

I cannot understand them. Surely, I missed something really huge. Who is Hayley?

Someone pulled me out of the fight scene and out into the parking lot. Euan brought me to his car and started the engine.

"Where are you taking me? This is kidnapping!" I yelled.

"Relax! You want the truth? I will give you the truth! Just wait, alright?!" Euan shouted, shutting me up.

I sat quietly and glared out the window. British boys are so darn complicated, if it weren't for their charming accents, I would have kicked them all where the sun doesn't shines. Euan drove me across London. Almost away from the civilization. We passed by farm lands and away from London's lights.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"The country side of England. Don't worry, we'll be back by tomorrow morning." He said.

"This is technically kidnapping." I said.

"For a purpose,"

Four hours later, we have reached a farm house. A beautiful farm house. It's white and made out of wood with a front white porch. Circle Japanese lanterns hang on the front porch ceiling. Lamp posts lit a pathway towards it. A stable lies a few feet away from it.

"Welcome to "The Place"," Euan said, parking in front. "This is where the guys and I used to hang out. The twins, Sebastian, Elliot, Xavier, Helios, Bree, Hayley, and I."

Euan went down his car and opened my door for me. He took my hand and pulled me out of the car. He smiled and looked around.

"We were the best of friends. Every summer we would all be here and have the time of our lives. Every summer, I look forward to come here. It's that time of they year where we could be all crazy outside the academy. The twins used to ride the horses, Elliot and Sebastian used to escape in the middle of the night to God knows where. We would all look for them at the vast land through the dark with only flashlights lighting our paths,"

Euan smiles as though he could clearly see everything. It's as if it was all happening. He was longing for this.

"Hayley, sweet innocent Hayley. She was the prettiest girl there is. Sweet, charming, talented, and smart. We all loved her. Most especially Helios and Etienne. They both loved her dearly. One night, we all had a fight about Hayley who had been ignoring all of us for a week. It was the first time the group had their own worlds. Bree tried to talk to all of us. We were all swallowed by our pride and ignorance,"

A tear slipped down his eyes. The whole farm land lit up with fireflies flying everywhere.

"One night, one night. It took one night to loose someone who's so important. Hayley died in a car accident. She was with Etienne that night. Everything was never the same. We were all ruined because we lost the piece that binds all of us together."

That started everything. I am being Hayley all over again. That's why Euan warned me. That's why Xavier mocked me for being with Elliot on the soccer field, while having Etienne run after me, and with Sebastian acting that way.

I am Hayley all over again. I am meant to shutter their glued pieces.

Headlights blinded my eyes. Elliot's pick up truck came into view.

"Euan, why did you bring her here?" Elliot asked, going out of his truck.

"Welcome back mate," Euan said. "Hayley's waiting for us."

"It's her birthday today." Francois said, joining the team.

"Tradition. Farm house every September 30th." Bree said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Happy birthday Hayley," Sebastian said.

"To the girl who smiles a peak." Xavier added.

Etienne and Helios quietly joined the new circle. I am lost. She was their friend. She isn't here anymore. But her presence is alive in this farm house. Hayley did play a huge part on their lives. And I'm about to find out who she is.

--------------------------------------

I didn't edit this. Anyway, hope you like it! Boom! Huge twist is now here.

Comment what you guys think. And do you now like Euan?
XxActuallyItsAnonymous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 309 13
I was three when my father was diagnosed with cancer. I lived through the pain of knowing he would die someday. My family and I tried to forget what...
4.4K 29 11
When an unpopular girl goes to a new boarding school she's surprised at the reception she receives and then there's the hot new kid she has to tutor!
7.4M 242K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
634K 15K 52
Scarlett Valentine was a victim, and yet the world found her guilty. After finally being found innocent for a crime she never committed, Scarlett is...