New World✨|| Choi San Ateez F...

بواسطة binnieswifeu

'Oh and also you're coming to live with us!' Where Jongho's twin sister has to move in with the popular kpop... المزيد

Characters... (filler)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Update After This
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Updaaate
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Update!❤️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (last🥺)
Helloooo again!!!!

Chapter 28

2K 60 14
بواسطة binnieswifeu

.
ARE YOU STILL HEEEEERE?????
😂😂
.

The next day

Y/n's POV

The guys and I were waiting backstage before their performance. The stylists and the makeup artists were running around the room for any last touches. At some point mingi smudged some of his makeup so that had to be fixed too.
They were all nervous cause this time they could win first place. On the other side, Wooyoung was literally trembling from excitement next to me with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back at him before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'Hey Y/n could you come with me for a sec?'

I turned around to see San. I got up and followed him as I heard Yeosang's voice.

'Ha! I knew it!' he said his hand pointing up.

Wooyoung just stared at him before putting his hand on his friend's and lowering it down.

'Yeah, yeah... We all know. You're actually the last one to know.'

'Seriously? How did I miss it?' he slumped back to the couch in shock.

Me and San let out a chuckle as we turned our gaze away from them. We got out of the room and went near the stairs.

'Hey..' he whispered as he out his hand on my cheek.

'Hi..' I answered back as he leaned in to kiss me. His lips lingered on mine for a bit before he pulled away.

'So what do you say we go on a real date tonight?'
I smiled.

'Sannie, we've already gone on a real date.'

'No I meant one not in the terrace.' he chuckled and took my whole face in his hands. He pulled a loose strand behind my ear as I leaned to his palm.

'When you say it like that...' my smile grew locking eyes with him.

'So what do you say?'

'Yes of course Sannie!' he smiled back.
'Oh wait no! Not today!'

'what's wrong with today?'

'First,  you'll be really tired! And second, I have to talk to Hongjoong...' my voice lowered as I finished the sentence.

'Haven't you already done that? Also what did he say? He keeps avoiding me every time we're alone'  he looked at me a little confused.

'We talked, yes, but it didn't end on a good note. Actually.. He said he has feeling for me.'

'Oh... That's.. Something...'

'Yeah so I need to speak with him again. I can't see him like that because of me.'

'Yeah... Of course...' he paused.

'What?'

'Just... Make sure you're really okay with it...' he trailed off.

'I will! Why? Do you think he's gonna make a move on me?' I almost laugh at his expression. 'He's your friend San! He's not gonna betray your friendship!'

'I don't know...' his voice keeps getting lower.

'San, love, is that what you think of your friend?'

'Well... It's a possibility... If he's not over you...'

I scoffed.

'You're so jealous...'

'Am not! You're my girlfriend it's normal to worry when there's someone else liking you.'

I pushed him back a bit.

'But I don't like him that way, that's what matters.'

'Yes but... Who knows wh-'

I bring my hand between us and lower my gaze a bit.

'Just stop... You have a show to go to... We're talk later okay?' I look back at him but I can't understand his expression. I shook my head walking back to the room. After a while  San followed quietly.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Back at the dorm

The ride to the dorm was supposed to be silent like the other times. But today everyone had so much energy because it's their 1st win!
Everyone was screaming and screaming as I was laughing next to them. At some point they went live to thank Atinys. Wooyoung even kissed the camera.

So we came back at some point. I immediately approached Hongjoong, giving San a look in the process. He just nodded and went in his room.

'Hongjoong oppa!'

He stopped in his tracks and didn't turn immediately.

'Yes?'

'Can we talk?'

He turned at last and nodded to the empty living room. We sat down and stayed silent.

'Are you okay?' I said breaking the silence.

He looked at me.

'Yeah... I mean I guess I will be...'

'I'm so sorry again...'

'it's not your fault... Maybe if I told you earlier...' he shook his head.

'Yeah... Maybe...'

'Anyways... You don't need to worry about it...'

'Are you sure?' I paused. 'You were... Crying...'

He looked down slowly. He chuckled.

'Yes... Yes! I'm okay! It will be fine. I mean it's not like I'll see you everyday and I'll see you and him everyday.'

I looked at him worried. I couldn't answer that.

'But I can't ruin my friendship with San or feel sad about you forever.' he looked at me and smiled. 'I'll be fine. I'll just need a little time.'

He took hold of my hand and leaned closer.

'Just be happy ,okay? I'll always be here if you need me.' his smile grew.

I smiled as my eyes watered. I leaned in and hugged him tightly. He chuckled at the sudden reaction. Then he put his arms around me.

He let me go with a smile and got up.

'Good night then!'

'Goodnight Joongie Oppa!'

And with that he walked away.

.

I stayed in my place before remembering I had something else to do. I got up and went towards YunSan's room.

I knocked on the door.

'Come in'

I walked in to see Yunho sitting in his bed ready to sleep.

'Oh Y/n it's you! What are you doing here?'

'oh.. Em...' I turned my head to look at San, expecting him to be in his bed. And there he was, already asleep.

'Oh I see... Well... I guess you have to try again tomorrow!'

I nodded.

'yeah I guess... Goodnight Yunho oppa!' I smiled at him and left the room quickly.

'Night Y/n.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Helloooooooooooooooo

Aaah peopleeee... I really was so stuck! I had the storyline ready but then I didn't like it that much! So I was trying to changed it a bit!
I was supposed to post last week but unfortunately life happened 😭😭

I hope you're doing fine hoomans!!!❤️ ❤️

Love you🥰❤️

(also I'm so excited for the next chapter hihi😁)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.2K 483 15
"i'm the happiest when you're next to me." in which choi san discovers his real home in the comfort of jung wooyoung. - small spin off for 'missing'...
26.9K 532 15
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 & 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗻.
15.6K 439 19
16 boys, 1 dormitory. What will happen when emotions take over? Will they fight it or will they dive in? [Short story where Stray Kids and Ateez live...
4.3K 43 11
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics