𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ➢ ᴍᴀʟɪᴀ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna b... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 2 - 117
Ch. 3 - MUTED
Ch. 4 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 5 - I.E.D
Ch. 6 - ORPHANED
Ch. 7 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 8 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 9 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 10 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 11 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 12 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 13 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 14 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 15 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 16 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 17 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 18 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 19 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 20 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 21 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 22 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 23 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 24 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 25 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 26 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 27 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 28 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 29 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 30 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 31 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 32 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 33 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 34 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 35 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 36 - RELICS
Ch. 37 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 38 - GHOSTED
Ch. 39 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 40 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 41 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 42 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 43 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 44 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 45 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 47 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 48 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 49 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 50 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 51 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 52 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - A PAINTED FUTURE
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 53 - THE LOOK
Ch. 54 - NIGHT TIME RITUALS
Ch. 55 - SHE'S ALIVE
Ch. 56 - THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED
Ch. 57 - ONI
Ch. 58 - BURN SITES AND SILVER
Ch. 59 - MOUNTAIN ASH
Ch. 60 - ONE LAST SACRIFICE

Ch. 46 - FACE-TO-FACELESS

1K 50 17
By _devilishEJ_

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Forty-Six
Face-To-Faceless

Scott and Avalon walked into Liam's room to see him completely under his blanket making them sigh and walk over. "Liam." Scott said as he started to pull on the blanket and Liam groans and fakes a cough. "No, I'm-I'm sick. I'm sick." Liam said and Avalon rolled her eyes, "You're not sick." She said.

"Yeah, I'm, like, deathly ill. It's serious. I think... I think it's the flu." Liam said making Scott and Avalon glance at each other unimpressed, "It's not flu season." Scott said. "Uh, then I probably have pneumonia..." Liam said and Avalon cocked an eyebrow.

"Liam, you're a Werewolf- you can't get pneumonia. But you know what you can get? In trouble for being late to school. So, come on." Avalon said as she pulled on the blanket and Liam sat up against his elbows, "I don't think I should go to school. Or outside. Or anywhere. Ever again." He said before covering himself with the blanket again.

"It doesn't matter what you think, okay? Because you gotta go. Now, all you do is pretend like nothing happened." Scott said and Liam sat up again, "Pretend? I'm just supposed to pretend?" He asked incredulously and Scott sighed softly and shook his head.

"Think of it like when Superman gets caught with his glasses off. You know, he doesn't give up. He puts them back on and says, "I'm still Clark Kent." Scott said and Avalon hummed nodded in agreement, "Yeah, tha- that's actually a very good example." Avalon said and Liam just squinted at them.

"You want me to wear glasses?" He asked making Avalon sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose, "No, you idiot! We want you to go to school and be Liam Dunbar." She said and Scott nodded as he grabbed Liam by the leg and pulled him down to the foot if the bed. "Just like how Superman has to be Clark Kent, like Spiderman, and Captian America-" Scott started to say making Avalon look at him crazy.

"No. Captain America is just Steve Rogers. You did good the first time, stop trying." Avalon said and Liam nodded, "Yeah, he doesn't have to pretend, everyone already loves him. Unlike us, who everyone hates. They hate us for trying to save their lives." Liam said. Avalon sighed softly and sat down next to him while Scott crouched down in front of him.

"You're right." Avalon said with a nod and a slight shrug, "We are trying to save lives. Which is why you're gonna get the hell up and go to school and pretend like nothing happened. Because if you don't, more people could die." Avalon said and Liam nodded slightly. "Because of me..." He said making Avalon and Scott sigh and glance at each other.

"We didn't really know Brett or Lori... Well, not like you did. But we know you." Scott said and then got up and grabbed Liam's backpack before crouching down again, "And, if you're afraid of seeing more of your friends die, you'll go." Scott said and Avalon nodded.

"They were murdered. Killed by the new Hunter in Beacon Hills. You know, when he took out the Hellhound, we thought it was just luck. That we were dealing with an amateur. But now we know that whomever this new Hunter is, he has a teacher." Scott said as he, Lydia, Malia, Avalon and Argent stood in Argent's bunker. Brett's broken and bloody lacrosse stick sat on the table as Argent sighed.

"Gerard. Which means this is my fault. I'm the one who let him go." He said and Lydia shook her head, "You couldn't have done anything." She said. "He could've killed him." Malia said and Avalon nodded slightly while Lydia shot Malia a look making Malia's eyes widen slightly, "Just saying..." Malia said.

"We're not executioners." Lydia said and Avalon shrugged slightly, "You are when it comes to war." She said and Scott nodded slightly. "That's why we're gonna make peace." Scott said making Avalon scoff and raise her eyebrows, "With Gerard? I'm sorry are we thinking of the same person?" She asked making Scott sigh softly.

"Avalon, you know what's coming. We all keep using the same word." He said and Avalon nodded, "Yeah, war. How fun." She said sarcastically. "So what stops a war from happening?" Malia asked, "A peace summit." Argent said and Scott nodded.

"Right. We meet face-to-face with Gerard, find out what he wants, and then we stop all this before it gets any worse." Scott said and Avalon shook her head, "I've been told that the last time Gerard was at a peace meeting was with Deucalion. Where he proceeded to blind him and then killed everybody else, including his own men!" She said and Argent shook his head slightly.

"I'll go. We know he's not going to kill me." He said making Malia turn to him with raised eyebrows, "You sure about that?" She asked and he sighed softly and shrugged.

"Not really."

"All we need is to find out what he wants- then we can bargain." Scott said and Argent nodded slightly, "Even if he does agree, his terms might be difficult to meet." He said and Scott shook his head. "Well, that's why it's a negotiation. I don't expect to get anything without giving something up." Scott said.

"Then you're gonna have to figure out just how much you're willing to give, and how far you're willing to go to stop a war."

"It's a trap!" Malia said as she followed Avalon down the stairs of the Dunbar household and Avalon sighed and nodded. "I know but Scott wont listen to me. Monroe said she would meet to talk." She said and Malia raised her eyebrows slightly.

"Meeting alone in the middle of the tunnels with a Werewolf Hunter? It's a trap." Malia said and Avalon sighed and nodded before turning to Malia. "I know, that's what I told Scott. But Gerard's recruiting new Hunters, and he's murdering our friends. He's definitely not gonna stop unless Scott can convince him that we're not his enemy." Avalon said and Malia raised her eyebrows, "What happens if he can't? He's gonna get him killed." Malia said and Avalon nodded.

"I know, that's why you, Lydia and I are going as well but we're going to be hidden. We'll come out if we think he needs the help." Avalon said and Malia furrowed her brows, "You didn't tell me that before." She said and Avalon nodded. "Because I didn't want Scott to hear cause he'd try to tell us no." She said and Malia stared at her for a moment making Avalon raise her eyebrows.

"What is it?" Avalon asked and Malia's eyes widened slightly, "What is what?" She asked. "You look like you want to say something." Avalon said and Malia shook her head quickly, "No." She said and Avalon looked at her weird before nodding slowly. "That was totally a lie but I wont push it." Avalon said before turning around and walking away while Malia cringed slightly at herself.

Scott turned the corner of a tunnel to see Monroe standing at the end with a couple guys behind her. "I thought we were here to talk peace?" Scott asked as he walked towards them, "I agreed to come. I never agreed on peace." Monroe said and all of the sudden the sound of a taser crackling made Scott glance back to see a man standing behind him holding a stun baton.

"If you brought them, I guess Gerard is here, too. Isn't he?" Scott asked as Monroe walked over to him and Gerard turned the corner, "Right here, Scott." He said and Scott looked at Monroe. "Whatever he's told you, there's another side to the story." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "Isn't there always?"

"What were you hoping for here, Scott?" Gerard asked and Scott sighed softly, "I was hoping to talk to someone reasonable. Trust me, he's not the kind of person that you want to follow. He's gonna lead you off a cliff." Scott said.

"Following me? No one here is following me, Scott. I'm merely an adviser." Gerard said making Scott look at Monroe shocked, "This is because of you?" He asked and Monroe smirked and nodded.

"That's right. You're negotiating with me, Scott." She said making him sigh and nod, "Okay. Tell me how to settle this. What do you want?" He asked. "I want to see a Werewolf beg for peace." She said and he nodded, "Fine. Okay. I'll beg. I'll-I'll do whatever you want. Just tell me that we don't have to kill each other. That we can find a way to make peace." He said and she frowned. "That wasn't quite what I was hoping for."

"People are dying."

"They've been dying. You only care now because it's your people." Monroe said and he sighed softly, "You have to want something other than seeing us all dead. What if we leave Beacon Hills? All of us?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows. "If you leave, we'll follow you. We'll hunt you down until every single one of you is gone." She said.

"Some of us have actually been protecting you." Scott said and Gerard spoke up before Monroe could, "Don't listen to him. He wants you to be afraid." He said and Scott shook his head. "But you shouldn't be afraid of us. We protect people- people like you." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "People like me? You don't know anything about people like me."

"So help me understand. Tell me what made you hate us so much." Scott said and Gerard slowly shook his head, "I don't think you want to press that button, Scott." He said but Scott ignored him. "Something happened to you, didn't it? Something bad." Scott asked and Monroe scoffed lightly.

"Bad doesn't even come close. There was a faculty meeting that ran late one night. We were complaining about the new course rubric. I thought that was the worst thing I'd have to deal with that year. I was wrong. We all heard it, this sound coming out of the shadows. "Probably an animal," they said. But not like anything I'd ever heard. When it moved, it moved faster than anything I'd ever seen. I saw teeth and claws... fangs... And then there was blood everywhere. I couldn't believe I was still alive." She explained and he sighed softly.

"If one of us had been there-" He started to say and she cut him off, "You were there, Scott. You and the deputy. Don't you remember?" She said.

"I didn't know..."

"You didn't care. How many people have to die so you could keep your secret. So your friends could carry on as if nothing ever happened. I was there. Lying under those bodies. Hiding and waiting for someone to finally find me. You shouldn't have come alone, Scott."

"He didn't." Avalon said before the hunter that was behind Scott suddenly flew through the air and Avalon, Malia and Lydia walked around the corner. All the hunters included Monroe suddenly pulled out their guns making Scott raise his hands slightly, "Hey, hey, hey. We did not come here to fight!"

"Well, then you came here to die!" Gerard said making Avalon glare at him, "We're trying to protect you dumbass!" She said and Gerard chuckled. "You might want to control your Chimera, Scott- she could get you all killed." He said making her roll eyes, "Choke on my dick and die." She said as she held up her middle finger.

"We're not the enemy! There's something else going on. We don't know what it is, but we promise you, there's a bigger problem." Lydia said and Monroe glanced at her, "Something worse than supernatural cannibals?" Monroe asked making them look at her shocked. "Yeah, I know everything now. Wendigos, Oni, Chimeras, Werecoyotes... People being murdered as human sacrifices?"

"We tried to stop those." Scott said and Monroe raised her eyebrows. "And how many people lost their lives while you were "trying"?" She asked and he sighed softly and shook his head.

"Too many."

"It was twelve!" Monroe said then gestured at one of the hunters, "His son was one of them. His throat was cut, and his head bashed in." She said before gesturing to someone else. "His brother was a deputy. Gutted and torn apart. The official report read animal attack." Monroe said and Avalon furrowed her brows as she could smell the fear coming off of all of them

"It's amplifying their fear..." Avalon said and Lydia nodded in agreement, "You've all lost somebody and you wanna get revenge. I get that. But, just listen to me. Something escaped the Wild Hunt-" Scott said as Avalon glanced around. "Scott. Scott, it's here with us. It's here right now." She said making Scott look at her wide eyed, "What?" He whispered and then all of the sudden one of the men started screaming before shooting. "Get down!" Scott yelled before Avalon grabbed Malia while Scott grabbed Lydia and pulled them around a corner.

"Hey, stop! Stop shooting!"

"I think that thing's making them panic!" Scott said and Avalon nodded, "It is!" She said. Minutes later the shooting died down and Scott glanced around the corner only for a hunter to start shooting at him again making Avalon quickly pull him back.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Malia asked and all of the sudden a grate above them opened. "What is that?" Scott asked, "Backup." Lydia said before a flare dropped down, followed by Parrish. He slowly looked up before letting out a loud roar. Parrish stood up and started walking down the tunnel, not effected by the winter's bullets as he shoved the man into the wall. He grabbed the faceless/skinless body by the neck before pressing the flair to his arm making him and the body erupt in flames.

When the flames disappeared all that was left was a Parrish covered in soot and the charred body. "They didn't come here to negotiate. You did everything you could." Avalon said as Lydia went to check on Parrish and Scott sighed and shook his head.

"No, not everything. Not yet."

Scott flicked on the lights to his house and they all froze when they saw a bloody girl standing in the kitchen. "Scott... Scott McCall..." She said weakly before swaying slightly making Scott quickly grab her, "You need to sit down." Scott said as he helped the girl sit.

"She's a Werewolf." Avalon said as she, Malia and Lydia walked up to them, "Who did this to you? A Hunter?" Malia asked and the girl shook her head. "A deputy." She said making them all look at each other wide eyed, "They've got a deputy?" Lydia asked and Scott slightly shook his head.

"They've got everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 123 19
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...
1.2M 36.8K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
297 18 12
Thea Hartley, a girl no longer mundane. Not so long ago, her normal world was warped by the power of the supernatural, with the help of Scott McCall...
1M 22.5K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...