𝕄π•ͺ𝕀π•₯π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙�...

By Artistica17

𝔸 π•€π•žπ•’π•π• π•šπ•€π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗 π•Žπ•’π•₯𝕒π•₯π•€π•¦π•žπ•š π•€π•€π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, π•£π•–π•€π•šπ••π•–π•€ 𝕒 π•€π•žπ•’π•π• π•§π•šπ•π•... More

-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚-
-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›-
-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝-
-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞-
-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟-

-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜-

174 2 2
By Artistica17

Nowshaadi POV

i watched as the others slowly woke up.

Sama'ur blinked her eyes at me first. " where are we?" 

"i think we are in Liyue harbor. not bad."

"excuse me." i heard footsteps approach from behind me. i saw a girl with pink hair and some horns. she wore a pretty big had and was holding a ridiculously huge book. " do you have a license to dock here?" 

i shook my head. "sorry we do not. we are refugees from inazuma and we ended up here." 

She nodded her head. " i see. well my name is Yanfei, a law attorney. i understand your situation here but i need to take you to the Liyue law firm to get this issue settled. i would hate for this to turn into a big issue."

i nodded my head. " should they come as well?" i asked and pointed to the others. 

Yanfei nodded. " for saftey measures. also we'll drop by the clinic for the elderly lady. she seems a little rattled."

the elderly lady pulled on my sleeve. " where is yoriichi?" "who?"

"yoriichi. my son."

wait wasnt he that guard that died last time i  visited Youkai Shrine? didn't he like, drown because he drank too much? 

i looked over at sama'ur and she nodded. 

she mouthed to me. "its best we dont tell her. she's had a lot to go through already."

i slowly nodded my head. " Yoriichi is fine. you'll see him soon."

yes i know. i literally just told he she would die soon but what else was i supposed to say? 'Oh hey your son died and if you want to see him your gonna have to die too' yeah no. 

Yanfei called to me from a little further away " we shouldnt take too long! lets hurry please!"

"alright! we're coming!"

Y/N POV

i followed ShandDian to the Liyue law firm. " uhh why did you need me to follow you anyway?"

Shandian didnt look back at me, but replied- "a matter cam up with some refugees from Inazuma. and someone reported a lady wearing Inazuman clothing wandering around the harbor. its only natural someone got concerned."

i nodded. " makes sense. are the others at the Liyue law firm as well?"

"yes." ShanDian stopped in front of a huge ass building. " right in here and on the right. someone will be with you shortly."

i did as she told and i entered a small room to see nowshaadi reading a book and to see sama'ur groveling in the corner waving a kunai around.

" uhmm. hey?" i said quietly.

sama'ur looked over immediatley and her faxed relaxed. " oh thank god your okay! i woke up and you weren't there. only nowshaadi was awake. then we all of a sudden had to come over here, and then this weird guy came over to us asking if we knew someone by the name Maeyako but why one earth would he think that what do i like like a whole entire dictionary? but anyways we didn't get a chance to asnwer him so-"

"okay calm down."

"sorry"

"did you say Maeyako?" i asked with an unsteady voice

"yes. why?"

"there is something i havent told you guys yet..."

"what? ohhh is it a lover?"

"no. its about my past."

Nowshaadi shut her book and walked over. 

"go on. i have been wondering about this for a while."

"well to start things off- im not human. im immortal as you would say."

Sama'ur's eyes widened. "immortal? like a god?"

i shook my head. " i wouldn't say god.. but i was created around the time of the Archon wars."

Nowshaadi coughed. " so is that why you got so sensitive everytime i mentioned the archon wars?"

i nodded. "precisley. and may i remind you. i was about 90 years old at that time. still pretty young."

"did you fight in the Archon wars?" Sma'ur asked- clearly excited.

"yes i did. i fought for Rex Lapis in the Archon war. he was my friend after all. Its a shame that that was the first ever battle i fought."

"and apparently she did so much for rex Lapis that there still is a statue of her Dihua Marsh." someone said

i turned around to see a guy wearing formal clothing. " greetings. my name is Xialuo. I'll be helping you will your traveling license."

He walked over to me and handed me about twenty parchment scrolls. please fill this out, or whoever is the highest amongst you guys. 

"shouldn't we all sign it?" Nowshaadi asked, going through her pockets looking for a pen.

"no. only one of you needs to." Xialuo then looked at me. "also if you dont mind could you please sign this wooden slate..."

i tilted my head. " what for?"

" i have admired lady Maeyako ever since preschool where we were taught her story."

" wow! Y/N is called 'Lady' not only back home in Inazuma but here in Liyue too! impressive, your getting famous Y/N."

"getting?" Xialuo scoffed. " nonsense. ever since her tale was taught to the kids, which was up to ever since Liyue harbor was fully established, people have been sending her statue offerings and many other things! heck, we even have a small festival in winter for her!" 

i turned to xialuo. " wait really?" i felt a small warm feeling flutter throguh my chest. " uh.. what exactly do they do during the festival?" 

"since Lady Maeyako was known for her water magic, its a time when we all float small paper lanterns down the stream. it may seem very small but when its nightime and you look at the river and watch hundreds and hundreds of shining lanterns float away, it becomes quite a sight to see. but many people say that it doesn't even come close to rivaling lady maeyako's beauty." Xialuo said and used his hands to gesture the flowing river.

i put a hand to my chest. " so people actually recognized me for what i did?" 

Xialuo nodded. 

my vision darkened. " but i dont deserve it. i didnt manage to save the person who was the most important to me." i slowly sunk to the ground, disheartened. 

"Y/N?" Nowshaadi asked.

i got up. "here you go Xialuo. i signed all the papers. now if you'll excuse me. i need to take a walk for a second."

i walked out of the law firm with a small cloud floating over my heart.

i should go visit her shouldn't i

i cracked my knuckles and jumped up to the top of the Building, and proceeded to jump to the top of the cliff behind the building.

unfortunately i lost my footing and slipped.

i braced myself for a painful impact, but instead i was met with a soft touch to my shoulders.

slowly peeking open my eyes, i came face to face with a impossibly handsome face. amber yellow eyes pierced straight through mine. dark ebony hair fluttered around his face, framing it. his touch was soft and warm to my skin, and he seemed like he wasn't even trying to hold me up.

"are you alright?"

"yes..." he jumped down to the ground and set me down. 

"it would be best for you to watch your step." he said. until now i hadn't noticed about how beautiful his voice was. cold, yet soothing. 

"thank you for saving me." i said, unable to find my own words.

" its nothing. really. now please take care."

"yes i will."

"hope to see you soon Maeyako Yushiro"

"wait!" i yelled

he stopped and turned around.

"how do you know my full name?"

"oh really you dont recognize me? That hurts my soul. Ms. i-dont-need-to-know-no-Alatus"

my body stiffened

he chuckled and turned away. " see you around."

as soon as he disappeared i was able to call forth his name. "Alatus. it really was you."

-sayuki chiku あゆきちく

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7.7K 173
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
178K 1K 190
Mature content
24.7K 906 7
αžŸαžΆαž…αŸ‹αžšαžΏαž„αž˜αž·αž“αžŸαžΆαž€αžŸαž˜αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž”αŸ‹αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜(18+)αž˜αžΆαž“αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αžšαŸ„αž›αžšαžΆαž›αž’αžΆαžŸαž’αžΆαž—αžΆαžŸπŸ”ž