Love Sick

By AyeshaTakia43

It's a revenge story more than a love story. Thank you @MKAT_toor for this lovely cover❤❤❤ More

PROLOGUE
Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter : 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Not an update
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
💜💚Hello guys💙❤
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Author Note
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Author Note
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30

Chapter : 17

1.5K 125 40
By AyeshaTakia43

Guys!! If you want next update than do votes and comments.

"No Zhan. Please don't do this to my me. I've proposed you many times but you've always ignored me. Please Zhan. I can't live without you." Ha Peng said again trying to convince Zhan.

"But everything is done now. If now I even want I can't do anything. You also come in my engagement next week." Zhan said with a smile and was about to left but Ha Peng held his wrist.

"No Zhan, please don't do this with me. Please." Ha Peng said and tears started rolling down from his eyes.

Zhan noticed it and got shocked seeing Ha Peng crying.

"Listen!! Calm down. That marriage proposal is for my gege not for me. Okay so relax." Zhan said trying to calm him down.

After listening to Zhan, Ha Peng wiped up his tears.

"Really?" Ha Peng asked smiling.

"Even if that proposal isn't for me that doesn't mean I'll like you or anything. Get this in your head. I don't like you and please leave me alone." Zhan said trying to make Ha Peng understand.

"Okay Princess!! Can we be friends at least?" Ha Peng asked with excited eyes.

"NO!! AND FOR GOD SAKE STOP CALLING ME THAT. I AM A BOY NOT A GIRL." Zhan shouted angrily and left from there.

___________________________________________

Zhan went home. There was no one in the living room.

He climbed on the sofa.

"Hey Villagers!! Mr. Xiao, Mrs. Xiao! Come out. Is there anyone? Why is there so silence? Anyone" Zhan shouted while climbing on sofa and started jumping.

"Hey! Hey! Have you gone mad, there you come and started shouting and jumping? Are you in your senses?" Mrs. Xiao asked coming out from kitchen.

"Mom, you'll lose your mind when you'll come to know about my doing." Zhan said with a bright smile.

"What? What have you done now?" Mr. Xiao asked while coming down from the stairs. Zhou Cheng also came out from his room.

"I've kicked something." Zhan said proudly.

"How many times I've told you not to fight." Mrs. Xiao scolded him.

"I haven't beaten anyone. I've rejected an offer at college for winning a chance to go America for a month in a seminar as head of my department." Zhan explained.

"But son this was such  a good offer." Mr. Xiao said.

"What Dad? You kill the emotions. How can I go leaving you behind alone?" Zhan said dramatically.

"You should have gone." Zhou Cheng interrupted.

"WOW! Dad look, he has started speaking again." Zhan said tried to be shocked, Zhou Cheng rolled his eyes.

"You leave that. Go and accept that offer again. Mr.Xiao said interrupting them.

"Are you sure? Think again. A proposal will also come along of a Principal's son. It's something like love marriage." Zhan said shocking his parents.

"Love marriage?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"There is nothing from my side. It's one sided." Zhan said putting his hands up as in surrender.

"From where has this proposal come in between?" Mrs. Xiao questioned.

"It hasn't come in between. This is complimentary with offer." Zhan explained.

"Anyways, listen to me.." Mr. Xiao was saying but Zhan interrupted him.

"Hey Dad!you're so innocent. You don't know about life. You have spent your life in coming and going to office but I, XIAO ZHAN, is very smart.
I can guess about a person's heart by only seeing him." Zhan said while turning towards Zhou Cheng.

"For example, I know he is very happy since his engagement and can't stop himself from flying to his husband's house." Zhan said teasing Zhou Cheng who rolled his eyes and left for upstairs.

"Look!! He's shying." Zhan said loudly teasing Zhou Cheng more.

"Son why are you being so stubborn? Listen to me..." Mr. Xiao was trying to make Zhan understand.

"No chance" Zhan said and started playing with his phone.

______________________________________________________________

Wang Mansion

Yibo was in the backyard trying Zhou Cheng's phone.

"The number you are trying to reach is not answering please try again later." The operator from other side said and call ended.

Yibo sighed in frustration.

___________________________________________

Zhan and Zhou Cheng room

Zhan was lying on his bed while playing with his phone. Zhou Cheng was reading  a book. Well it seems like pretending with no concentration at all. He kept thinking about the conversation Zhan had downstairs this evening.

"Zhan!"Zhou Cheng called.

"Hmm?" Zhan hummed.

"Does he like you only or you too...?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"Oh God! You're still thinking about that? There is nothing like that." Zhan said without bothering to look at Zhou Cheng.

"Also these love affairs age very stressful. I don't have this much time. They gives you hopes for there or fiur years. Make promises, then somr tragedy happens.

Someone's parents don't agree or aunt's son or daughter appears in the scene. And if that doesn't happen then the man turns out to be poor." Zhan said chuckling.

"You're right. It isn't only love that matters. It is also very important to be lucky." Zhou Cheng said gloomly.

"Exactly! And love doesn't happen after so much planning that families do not have problems with each other. There shouldn't be aunt's son or daughter or if one then he/she should have died. No one must have problem with class or status E.T.C. 

It is better to tell your heart to make blood only not give pain.
And as far as principal's aon is concerned then if he really wants to marry me than he should send the proposal.

[A/n : This is not Ha Peng. Principal's son is some one else. Ha Peng is Dean's son. Don't get confuse.]

___________________________________________

Wang Mansion

Mr. and Mrs. Wang were in the living room. Mrs. Wang was very angry because of Yibo.

" Lee, I think you're over reacting. If you'll not handle matter properly then it will create problem for you." Mr. Wang said calmly.

Yibo came  downstairs, ready to go yo college. Mrs. Wang stopped him.

"What was the need to speak rubbish to Zanjin?" Mrs. Wang questioned.

"I said what's truth." Yibo said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why can't you understand this simple thing? There cannot be any boy better than him for you." Mrs. Wang said angrily.

Yibo also got angry. He took long breath.

"Nancy! Nancy?" Yibo shouted for her maid.

A maid came running bowing her head.

"Yes sir" Maid said.

"Bring coffee for mom." Yibo said to maid and turned to his mom.

"I'll see you soon." Yibo said and kissed his mother forehead and left.

Mr. Wang smiled seeing his son and Mrs. Wang left from there to her room.

Yibo was about to start his car when passenger's door opened and Yubin sat there.

"Okay let's go" Yubin said.

"Hey Mr. What let's go?" Yibo asked.

"Umm.. Gege my driver uncle not came today and I've to college like really soon, So please drop me." Yubin said with a pout.

Yibo loves his brother very much. He can't say no to him.

"Okay let's go." Yibo said and started the engine.

The car stopped in front of Yubin's college gate.

"Where's this idiot?" Yubin mumbled.

"What?" Yibo asked.

"Nothing" Yubin said.

"YUBIN YUBIN YAHH!! YOU DUSTBIN" Someone shouted from the back.

Yibo and Yubin turned and there he was.

"You stupid bunny!! What you just called me?" Yubin said offended.

"What wrong I said? You're a dustbin. And how dare you call me stupid bunny. You punk". Zhan and Yubin started bickering completely ignoring Yibo's presence.

Yibo cleared his throat to caught their attention which he successfully did.

"Ohh!! Good morning Gege" Zhan wished Yibo with a bright smile.

Before Yibo could reply Yubin interrupted him.

"Don't try to be a good boy. He knows you are a stupid bunny." Yubin scoffed.

Zhan smacked on his head.

Yibo laughed on their bickering.

"How are you Zhan?" Yibo asked.

"I am fine gege. How are you doing?" Zhan asked in his sweet voice.

"I am good." Yibo replied.

"Okay so let's go." Zhan said to Yubin and left from there.

Yibo was still standing there staring at Zhan's retreating back.

"Why everytime I met you it feels like I know you?" Yibo asked to himself and then left to his college.

To be continued....

Heyyooo ladies and gentlemen!!!

I am back with a new chapter. I don't know what I wrote in this chapter but it was really hard. After a very long time I write a chapter. You know last time I updated a chapter on 7 Nov 2021 and now I am updating next chapter.

I don't know if still anyone will read or not :(

Alright so somedays ago I posted a message on my notice board that I'll be back after my exams which were supposed to be on this month but guess what? Now they have postponed it. Now it will be on 1 july means I just have some days :(
I really hate this exam shit.

So please try to understand me.

Anyways try to help me with new ideas if you want update of 'Falling in love' because I am really out of it now. It's not easy to write after a long time. You know for writing this chapter  I've read last 3-4 chapters myself. So please help me out.

See you soon.

Byebye.

#staysafe    #yizhanforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 129 2
COMPLETED ✅ Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well, that's alright, because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? ...
136K 8.8K 12
Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo's ex, makes a list to why people shouldn't love his ex-boyfriend. | A Short Story | [I don't own the characters! This is purely...
71.8K 3.4K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
24.6K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...