๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น.

By LEMMEATDADICCUP

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿข
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ

4.1K 141 60
By LEMMEATDADICCUP

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ.
𝟢𝟥/𝟢𝟪/𝟤𝟣

"Get off of me bitch ass nigga!" She slapped the fuck outta the boy with dents in his head. This nigga threw her in the back of his car and then slammed the door.

She had no idea where Nique and Brooke was and She could've sworn that there were two other niggas right behind him, this could only go well.

"You got a smart ass mouth, imma tell you now ion play those games with you bitches. If you wan' die keep that stupid shit up" He told her before speeding off.

"Where are you taking me? who the fuck are you and what the fuck y'all do with my friends?" She asked before sitting up straight in the van.

"Don't worry bout that, don't ask me that dumb shit, As long as they alive you shouldn't worry bout em" He answered all of her questions in one sentence.

"What the fuck you take me for, I don't know you and I've never seen you before!" She yelled. "Say just chill, lower yo tone Jania" He spoke.

She was confused as to how he knew her name.. "H-How do you know my name?" She asked "I know eerthing about you, you should calm down" He chuckled.

ᴛʀᴇʟʟ's ʜᴇʟʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
03/08/19

"Bitch ain't I tell you stop allat fucking movin" Kentrell shouted as he pulled her shirt over her head. "Leave me alone! Rape!" She began yelling.

He just wanted to put her on some comfortable but he couldn't because she kept screaming and moving. "Aight I was tryna be nice but you can sleep in that shit" He stood up.

"I don't give a fuck! Let me go home" She began kicking his legs. Damn she don't think he bowlegged enough. "Bitch, keep yo feet onna floor!" He stepped on her toe with his black air forces.

She winced grabbing her foot, rocking back and forth and he sighed. "Do too fucking much, you gone let me give you some to wear or nah?" He asked.

"F-Fuck you" She felt her tears run down her cheeks, he scoffed walking away from her and back up stairs. "Coo, I hope you ain't scared of the dark ma" He chuckled.

It went pitch black as she looked around. Not seeing a single think but the darkness. "Why me.." She mumbled placing her head in her hands.

"Ask your dead ass daddy" He spat before slamming the basement door shut, he grabbed his phone from the kitchen table just before the gc text him.

ɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅɪɢɢᴇʀs

ten
mane this hoe talk too much, make me wanna backhand her ass right into that pink ass rr 🤦🏾‍♂️

yb
don't do that to her ass, we wasn't even supposed to have them but we can't let 'em go they already seen everything, can't risk getting told on

ten
ian gone do it

babyjoe
mine a crybaby, she listen to everything a nigga say. got me feeling bad fa yall she downstairs quiet asl

yb
mbn, this lil bitch talk back a lot then wanna cry when i stepped her on small ass feet

babyjoe
wth u did that 4

yb
the bitch was kicking me first

ten
she tryna make them legs go back further😂

yb
mane stfu y'all stay dick suckin

ten
sybau

babyjoe
y'all irritating, lemme go feed this hoe a honey bun or some shit.

ten
this hoe gone stay hungry

yb
yo ass gone kill her😂

ten
she needa lemme killat pussc

yb
hell naw

ten
ian lyin, she fine af ion know the btc name tho

babyjoe
how tf u don't know her name

ten
cs i don't really care

yb
youn een know tha name
read

He had a camera to watch her at all times, he wasn't gonna let her get out no matter how hard she tried. How many times she begged or cried, he wasn't letting her go.

Well.. She was gonna be there until he wanted her to go or until he got pissed off enough and killed her. Not until he got answers from her first whatsoever.

He was kinda curious so he went downstairs to the basement to ask her two questions. When he got down there she was in the fetal position.

"Aye" He asked flicking the light on. She looked up at him but looked back at the ground. "You can't hear? You gotta be part time deaf" He shook his head.

"But look though, what's ya friends name?" He asked and she wasn't gonna tell him that. She sat up and looked at him in the eyes for a few seconds.

She gathered up all her spit and spat at him. He was too far for it to reach him but he felt like it was the most disrespectful and nasty thing you could do to someone.

He mugged her before going back upstairs. "I got sum for this lil bitch since she wanna spit at me like she a goat or some shit" He mumbled.

He pressed the contact of his girlfriends phone number and began calling her, she answered of course. "Say Iyanna, come handle my light work"

"I got you bae—" He hung up and waited for her to get there, he went downstairs beforehand and tied Jania up so she couldn't move. It wasn't that he knew Iyanna would get her ass whooped she was just small.

"Dumb hoe, you gone get enough of disrespecting me" He wrapped her ponytail around his fist. "Look at me when i'm talking to you!" He shouted.

She shook her head not even wanting to look at him, she obliged once she felt his gun up to her temple, it was cold against her forehead "Ya heard?" He asked.

She nodded in fear "Use yo words, you was billy badass not too long ago why you ain't talkin shit now?" He chuckled "I see I gotta threaten you for ta get chu ta listen" He said.

"Ion like this in yo hair ma" He wiped her tear that was falling from her eye and began taking out her ponytail. He didn't think he knew how actually.

"Y-You're crazy.." She sniffed "I'm not crazy, don't call me crazy i'm doin this for a good reason" He smiled caressing her cheek.

"You so pretty ma, yo face make my dick hard" He admired her soft skin and her light brown eyes. She felt really weird and uncomfortable but there was nothing she could do about it.

She cringed at his words but he didn't care, he jumped out of his thoughts of railing her on his banister by a knock on his door, hard knocks.

"I'm sorry you gotta go through this" He apologized ruffling her hair out. It actually felt good to her as he scratched it, her head went back and her mouth opened slightly.

"Let's not get carried away ma" He bit down on his lip before making sure she was chained up good enough and rushed upstairs to greet Iyanna.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

Heyy my sexypussies, I have decided to give y'all this part because i'm feeling nice so enjoy the fast updates while y'all can cause they ain't gone be like this for long.

How do y'all feel about Kentrell?

How do y'all feel about Jania?

Imma ask y'all, y'all's favorite character after a few more chapters just because y'all haven't seen a lot of anybody except Jania and Yb. Anyways, bye y'all I love you ( mwah ) Love, Ms. Author Lady ❥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
1M 23.9K 36
- Hood Niggas and toxicity that's all you need to know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค
32.3K 734 20
"๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ"