Stranger Things Have Happened...

By teethasleeches

A Marcus Bontempelli Story Catie O'Sullivan, a famous musician running away from her seemingly wonderful life... More

summary and characters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. *
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. *
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen. *
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. *
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five. *
twenty-six *
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight*
twenty-nine.
thirty. *
thirty-one.
thirty-two. *
thirty-three.
thirty-four. *
thirty-five.
thirty-six. *
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine. *
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two. *
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven. *
forty-eight.
forty-nine. *
fifty.
fifty-one. *
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four. *
fifty-five. *
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three. *
sixty-four.
sixty-five. *
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight. *
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one. *
seventy-two.
seventy-three. *
seventy-four.
seventy-five. *
seventy-six.
seventy-seven. *
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two. *
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five. *
eighty-six. *
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one. *
ninety-two.
ninety-three. *
ninety-four. *
ninety-five.
ninety-six. *
ninety-seven. *
ninety-eight.
ninety-nine.
one-hundred. *
one-hundred & one.
one-hundred & two.
one-hundred & three.
one-hundred & four. *
updated summary & characters
one-hundred & five.
one-hundred & six.
one-hundred & seven.
one-hundred & eight.
one-hundred & nine.
one-hundred & ten.
one-hundred & eleven. *
one-hundred & twelve. *
one-hundred & thirteen.
one-hundred & fourteen.
one-hundred & fifteen.
one-hundred & sixteen.
one-hundred & seventeen.
one-hundred & eighteen.
one-hundred & nineteen. *
one-hundred & twenty.
one-hundred & twenty-one.
one-hundred & twenty-two.
one-hundred & twenty-three.
one-hundred & twenty-four.
one-hundred & twenty-five.
one-hundred & twenty-six. *
one-hundred & twenty-seven.
one-hundred & twenty-eight.
one-hundred & twenty-nine. *
one-hundred & thirty.
one-hundred & thirty-one.
one-hundred & thirty-two.
one-hundred & thirty-three. *
one-hundred & thirty-four.
one-hundred & thirty-five.
one-hundred & thirty-six.
one-hundred & thirty-seven.
one-hundred & thirty-eight. *
one-hundred & thirty-nine.
one-hundred & forty.
one-hundred & forty-one. *
one-hundred & forty-two.
one-hundred & forty-three.
one-hundred & forty-four. *
one-hundred & forty-five.
one-hundred & forty-six.
one-hundred & forty-seven. *
one-hundred & forty-eight.

fifty-nine. *

314 8 2
By teethasleeches

* 18+ Content Warning

"I'm gonna be sick," Aaron gagged, pushing the button on his window down, bracing to vomit out of my car.

"Just hold it in and I'll pull over," I yelled putting my blinker on and looking over my shoulder, trying to merge without killing all of us because it was absolute chaos on the roads.

"They're letting you in," Marcus said, waving his hand out his window at the car behind us as a thank you before I merged and turned into a small side street that was dimly lit.

Before I'd even parked the car but was thankfully going at a slow enough speed, Aaron flung his door open and all I heard was a loud smash causing me to slam on my breaks.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled as Aaron jumped out of the moving car and vomited all over the footpath, not caring who saw or what was going on around him.

I yanked the handbrake on and quickly got out of my car to inspect what the noise was and to also pull Bailey out because the loud rumbling coming from his stomach indicated that he was feeling the same as Aaron.

"Fuuuucking hell," Marcus groaned as he looked down and turned his phone torch on to have a look at my car door.

After placing Bailey down on the grass, I stepped over Aaron who was now hunched over on the ground trying to get whatever was in his system out while Marcus looked at me with his hands in his hair.

I gasped as Marcus held his phone up against the door, illuminating the massive dint and hundreds of scratches that had taken the paint off completely. It was completely smashed up beyond belief.

"Oh my god," I said in disbelief, looking down the road to see the fire hydrant Aaron obviously hit when he flung the door open in his rush to not vomit in the backseat of my car.

"I'm so sorry, Catie," Aaron cried on the ground beside me as I shut the door, not wanting to look at it anymore.

I bent down and rubbed his back as he continued to throw up, "It's all good. I'd rather that than puke on my floors," I said softly looking up at Marcus who had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Is it bad?" Aaron asked, wiping his mouth as he looked up at me with his concerned eyes and his face as white as a ghost.

"Nah, don't worry about it," I said, pushing his curls from his face as he leaned into me, completely spent from being sick. 

I looked up at Marcus again, "There's water in the boot. Could you grab a couple of bottles?" I asked him before he launched into action like the superhero he was in everyone's time of need.

Marcus came back and handed both Bailey and Aaron a bottle before sitting down in the passenger seat with the door open. I continued to brush my hand down Aaron's back who seemed to be feeling a lot better than when he launched his body out of my moving car, thankfully not hurting himself in the process.

"I don't think we'll make it back to Kew with them like this," I said to Marcus who sighed, shaking his head.

"Should we try to make it to your place?" Marcus suggested, pondering what other options we had besides sitting in a dark side street waiting for them to feel better.

I nodded, "I reckon we try that because that way we can pull over. The idea of going through that tunnel and one of them needing to throw up again makes me feel sick," I chuckled and Marcus laughed softly.

"All right lads," He started, standing up out of the car again and attempting to shove them back into the car, gently of course.

"Come on big boy," I said to Bailey who held his hands out for me to grab and pull him up. He was a lot more nimble than Aaron so it wasn't too hard for me.

"How do you know I'm a big boy?" Bailey smirked with his eyes closing every 2 seconds as I put my hand on the back of his head and lowered him into the backseat beside Aaron.

"No comment," I tutted, closing the door and getting into the drivers seat for the second time tonight, glancing over at Marcus who had a small smirk on his face.

"He's not that big," He mocked, baiting Bailey who took it hook, line and sinker much to Marcus' delight.

"Fuck off, Bonti. Just because you're the stallion with a massive dick doesn't mean you have to brag... you have a hot girlfriend so shut up," Bailey slurred as I put my blinker on and re-routed us to my apartment that was only a few minutes away.

"Yeah, shut up Bonti," I teased, looking down at the GPS in front of us and making sure I was heading in the right direction.

Marcus chuckled, "Even when you jokingly call me that it's weird," He confessed, turning his head to look at me as I concentrated on the road.

I glanced briefly at his smirking face, "I don't like it either but it's fun to watch you squirm," I said, smoothing my hand over his shoulder while we were pulled up at a traffic light.

Marcus narrowed his eyes playfully before looking ahead at the bright lights, his face washed with a red colour from the cars in front of us. The rest of the drive was thankfully uninterrupted by the drunkards in the back seat and by the time we'd pulled into my underground parking, both of them had fallen asleep on each other.

"Now that's cute," I said as we both turned in our seats, Marcus of course taking the opportunity to take a photo to show them both in the morning.

"You're cute," Marcus smirked turning to me with a wink before opening his door and helping me get the boys up to my apartment.

"Roxy's here so let's try and be as quiet as possible," I whispered, opening my front door and pushing it open with Bailey hanging over my shoulder.

Marcus plonked Aaron down on the couch, declaring that was as far as we were going to get with them. There wasn't really many other options for them sleep but considering they were nearly dead to the world, I don't think they would've minded. I carefully lead Bailey through to the lounge but as I dropped him down onto the couch across from Aaron, he opened his eyes abruptly.

"Where are we?" Bailey yelled, his voice echoing through the silent apartment earning a loud shush from both Marcus and I.

"Okay, okay. Sorry," He slurred, kicking his shoes off and laying down on the couch, completely unable to hold his head up without it flopping onto the cushion underneath him.

My attention was drawn to a door clicking open before Roxy stumbled out in her pyjamas, seemingly half asleep and concerned about the ruckus that she wasn't expecting.

"Oh, Rox. I'm so sorry for waking you," I whispered looking up at the clock that read 1:40am and immediately feeling even worse that we'd woken her up.

"It's all good," She rasped, rubbing her eyes and looking down at Bailey who had already fallen asleep, "Big night?" She chuckled, leaning against the back of the couch with her arms crossed.

"For some," I said as Marcus walked back in from the bathroom, running his hands through his hair and smiling up at Roxy.

"You must be Roxy," He said, holding his hand out and she smiled, brushing his hand away.

"Forget about that. It's so nice to finally meet the man who's making this lady so happy," She gushed, pulling him in for a hug and making us both chuckle.

"Oh, wow what a glowing review," Marcus said, stepping back with a smirk.

"Oh, I've heard a lot about -" Roxy began as I nudged her, hoping she would stop there and not tell him about some of the intimate details I'd divulged on our drunken night out in London a few weeks ago.

"As long as they're good things..." Marcus teased, looking down at me and stretching his arms above his head with a yawn.

"Only good things," Roxy said as she walked over to the fridge to pull out a couple of bottles of water and also grabbing a couple of bin bags to place next to the boys who were passed out. She was our tour Mum after all and had seen us all in exactly the same state, or even worse.

"I'm going to go back to bed but I'll see you guys in the morning," Roxy said, sending us a lethargic wave before turning around and heading back to bed.

I glanced up at Marcus and placed my hands on his waist, twisting his body and pushing him towards my room. I'd only been back to the apartment once since I'd gotten back from London and that was just to grab my things for the wedding. The room was a little messy from that frenzy and I felt like I didn't need to apologise to Marcus because he knew what I was like by now. 

"There's a hoodie and some footy shorts you'd left here in the bottom draw if you want to wear that to bed," I suggested as I shrugged my jacket off and placed it beside Marcus' blazer on the small couch.

"I was thinkin' that I'd just sleep naked," He said and his face was completely deadpan when I looked up at him from the couch I was sitting on, unclasping my heels and kicking them off.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked as he loosened his tie and unbuttoned his white dress shirt, exposing his chest and abdomen with a small smile on his face.

Marcus shrugged and kicked his shoes off, "If that's alright with you obviously," He asked as I padded back over to where he was standing beside my bed.

"That should be okay," I whispered, placing my hands on his belt and pushing it through the clasp, not breaking the intense eye contact between us.

Marcus inhaled deeply, "I think if I'm gonna be naked though, you should be too," He said back with a low voice, pulling the tie over his head and chucking it on the floor.

"Definitely," I nodded, ripping the belt from his pants and working on the button and zip, already feeling the hard outline pressing against my hand.

Marcus shrugged his shirt from his body, letting the material fall to the ground before pushing my hair off my shoulders and dipping his head down to place soft kisses down the exposed skin.

An involuntary moan escaped my throat as I pushed my hand down the front of his tight pants, brushing my fingers over the soft cotton boxer briefs he was wearing. It was his turn to groan as he bit down on my neck, the kisses he was placing on my skin suddenly becoming more frenzied and deliberate.

"Yesss," Marcus hissed in my ear as I stroked him, making him harder with every moved I made.

My other hand was resting on his wide hips, nails digging into his skin as his mouth moved to my soft spot behind my ear and earning himself a light whimper from my throat. Marcus moved his hand up my back and found the zipper on the black dress, pulling it down slowly as the satin material dropped from my body with ease. His eyes dragged down my body, knowing that I was usually wearing something underneath that he might enjoying feasting his eyes on.

"This is sexy," Marcus growled as he traced his fingers over the baby blue push-up bra that was predominately see through with a touch of lace detailing around the cup.

"I thought you might like it," I replied, trailing my hands up his stomach and scratching his chest gently as his hands trailed back down to my butt, still raking his eyes over my body.

"I love it... And I love this," He smirked, gripping my backside softly as I pressed my lips against his, smacking them loudly as I pulled away and looked into his lustful brown eyes.

"You're gonna have to be quiet, baby because this place echoes like a motherfucker," I chuckled as I walked around and pulled the covers back on my bed.

Marcus scoffed, "You're telling me to be quiet?" He questioned with raised eyebrows as he stepped out of his suit pants and flicked his socks off his feet.

"You have that deep moan that I reckon will echo just as much because I heard Connor having ridiculously loud sex just before we left for London and boy, oh, boy..." I trailed off trying to wipe my memory of that night as I slid in beside Marcus who practically launched himself on to the bed.

"Well, that's horrifying for you but good to know... Maybe we'll have to utilise that tie," He wriggled his eyebrows and placed his lips on my neck again as I reached down and unclasped my bra.

"I probably have a gag for you somewhere," I teased as Marcus chuckled against my skin, his hot breath sending chills down my spine.

"We are definitely going to hell," He smirked, recalling our conversation earlier in the day at the church ceremony before jumping up on his knees and grasping my legs so he could kneel between them.

"Oh, one hundred precent baby boy. The fact you thought you were getting out of it is still hilarious," I scoffed, flicking my bra at him as he reached down to rip the panties from my hips and tossing them on the floor with the rest of our clothing.

"I still think you're a bad influence," He smirked, gripping my knees and separating them as he trailed his fingers down the inside of my thighs and landing right where I wanted him the most.

"If this is what I get for being a bad influence then I can live with that," I teased back, closing my eyes and enjoying the surges of pleasure that were rushing through my body that Marcus was generously causing.

Half of me wanted to get this show on the road because it was two in the morning and the other half wanted every inch of him making feel like I was on cloud 9. I licked my palm and reached between us, hoping to encourage him to get the memo and of course, he did. Marcus was a great partner in so many ways but the way he was able to understand exactly what I wanted at almost any given time was remarkable.

"How do you want me?" Marcus leaned down and whispered in my ear before placing a couple of soft kisses on my cheeks and lips.

I opened my eyes to see his brown ones glistening, "I just want you..." I trailed off, reaching down between us again and lining him up so he could slowly ease in.

Marcus sat back slightly on his knees and licked his fingers before bringing them down and giving me a hand to speed things along, knowing we were both tired and looking to have that release. In a turn of events, I reached my high a lot quicker than him, mostly due to the relentless attention he was focusing between my legs but also because of how good it all felt.I got a lot of enjoyment from just feeling like we were connected in the closest possible way and that in itself was enough to get me off or at the very least turn me on. Our relationship had so many different sides but the most important thing to both of us was trust but the second thing was passion and we had that in spades.

Sometimes though, the situation called for something slower. A little bit deeper even and tonight was exactly that. It was that sensual, just aching to be close to you kind of sex that sent waves of serotonin through every cell of your being. It was an unspoken rhythm that we fell into as Marcus leaned down and moved slowly above me, pushing into me at a slow, carnal pace that was making us both a whimpering mess.

"Are you close, baby?" I whispered as Marcus buried his face into the crook of my neck, trying to subdue some of the moans that were threatening to spill from his lips.

"Yeah, I'm right there," He groaned as I trailed my hands up his sides and pushed myself against him, working him up a little so he could enjoy the feeling I'd felt a few minutes earlier.

"Fuck," He groaned into my neck as his body went limp above me, struggling to hold himself up and like always, I was no help at all with keeping his body from crushing me.

Marcus rolled onto his side with a deep exhale as his head hit the white linen pillow and the brown unruly curls fanned out across it. His chest was the signature flush of red as I turned my head to look over at him, admiring every single muscle that flexed as he tried to catch his breath.

He tilted his head to the side with a smirk, "I liked that a lot," Marcus whispered as I reached out and pushed the loose strands from his blushed cheeks.

"We don't do it like that very often," I said back in a hushed tone as he closed his eyes with a lazy grin on his face, scratching his chest lightly. 

Marcus hummed before I continued, "But we should make it a regular thing because it felt really good," I added before making dragging myself from the comfortable bed and snatching a random shirt that was strewn across the end of the bed to put over my body.

There was a no better feeling than washing the make up from your face at the end of a long day and that's exactly what I needed before going to sleep. As I picked up a fresh washcloth and grabbed the cleanser I always used from the shower, I could hear Marcus rummaging through the set of drawers in my walk in closet. The sound suddenly stopped and his head poked around the corner as he leaned against the wall beside me.

"Which draw were those shorts in?" He whispered, being conscious of noise and I couldn't help but smile at how sweet he was.

"Bottom right, I think," I whispered back as he reached over the sink to grab a wet wipe for himself and disappeared to look again for those shorts.

I washed my hands and lathered the cleanser between my palms before smothering my face and massaging the suds in so every scrap of make up I had on was gone. Marcus joined me again in the bathroom as he disposed of the wipe and turned the tap on beside me, splashing a little on his face and through his hair to tame it from my fingers that had just been relentlessly trawling through it.

"I need a hair cut," He said, pushing his curls behind his ears and looking over at me through the reflection.

"When I met you my favourite physical attribute of yours were your eyes but now it's your long hair... I just feel like you should know that," I said as Marcus chuckled, turning his body to face me.

"That sounds like a threat," He replied, narrowing his eyes as I turned the tap on and soaked the washcloth in my hands.

"Oh, it's definitely a threat," I retorted, wiping my face and washing off all the crusty make up while Marcus watched with intrigue as I scrubbed the mascara from around my eyes.

"I'll keep that in mind," He teased, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder as I squeezed a little bit of moisturiser into my palm and gently massaged it into my face.

"I bet that feels a lot better than before," Marcus commented as he observed my clean face and placed a single kiss down on my shoulder.

"Much better... Want some?" I asked holding up the small jar of  Estée Lauder night cream in front of his face. It took him a couple of seconds before he nodded with a shrug.

"Yeah, go on then. I probably need it," He huffed with a small smile on his face as I scooped some out and smoothed it over his face.

"You don't but it doesn't hurt to pamper yourself every once in a while," I said as his eyes shut, relishing in the gentle face massage I was giving him.

Marcus' skin was soft and freckled from all the time he spent in the sun both on and off the field. He looked peaceful as he stood still, relaxing his face and just enjoying the sensation of someone looking after him. I brought my hands down his neck, wiping off any excess as his eyes fluttered open and a small smirk lined his lips.

"Ta," He whispered, leaning down and pressing a kiss on my lips before guiding me back to bed so we could finally get some sleep. We had a big day planned tomorrow, which included painting the baby's room and making sure Tom didn't kill himself with a buzz saw he'd hired for the small remodelling they were doing to make the apartment safe. 

I jumped in first and heaved the covers over my legs, still feeling like the room was way too warm to pull them up all the way. Marcus slipped in next and rested his head down on the pillow, before looking over at me to turn the lamp off.

"Goodnight, baby," I said, reaching over and switching off the lamp before the room went completely dark and the only sounds were coming from the light traffic outside.

"Night," Marcus replied, squeezing my hip before turning onto his other side and drifting off to sleep.

The only source of light that was gently leaking into the bedroom were the ones glimmering across the city skyline that stayed on all night. As I looked out my bedroom windows to see the tiny lights off in the distance, I thought about how I'd gotten here and all the things I should be grateful for. I was so lucky to have this place and I was even luckier to have the laying man beside. Life was good.

At least it was for now...

+ + +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326 0 2
Bailey Smith, aka Bazlenka, the Western Bulldogs' blue-eyed larrikin with the blonde mullet, is one of the poster boys of the AFL's next generation...
11.2K 209 60
Story about any AFL players. Feel free to request!
38.2K 1K 24
Y/N Brooks. She lives with her foster family. What do you think will happen when her real family finds her after 16 years? It all happens at a charit...
10.7K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...