โœ“ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ | ๐—ฆ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—š๏ฟฝ...

By defnot_li

เฅฆเฅฆเฅฆ | ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ" "..." "๐—ฃ๐—น๐˜€" "... More

โœฉ๏ฝก:โ€ข.๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐–๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐”๐ฉ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ€ข ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ€ข ๐’๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ€ข ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ€ข ๐€ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ€ข ๐ˆ ๐๐จ
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ€ข ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ -๐ฐ๐จ๐จ

10.5K 401 613
By defnot_li

9
𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠-𝐰𝐨𝐨

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

3 PLAYERS LEFT.

"Player 067, 218, and 456. Welcome to the final game. Before we begin, there will be a coin toss to decide offense and defense. Please choose triangle or square."

"Triangle" 456 said looking at 218 dead in the eye with blood all over his hands. The masked person flipped the coin.

"It's a triangle. Please choose either offense or defense."

456 and 218 look at each other like they want to kill. "Offense" 456 answered.

"Player 456 and 067 will play offense. Player 218 will play defend."

As that finished, all the remaining players went through the door, to see a huge room. Circle, triangle, and square all together.

"The sixth and final game will be Squid Game."

"One. The attacker needs to go into the squid drawing, run past the defense, and tap the squid's head with his foot to win. Two, The defender must push the attacker out of the drawing to win. Three, If there comes a situation where either one of you cannot continue playing, the last one or two standing wins."

"What do you mean...by "cannot continue playing?" 456 asked the masked person.

"It refers to a player's death. Now, let the game begin."

They went to their places. 456 tied his shoes tightly, While Sae-byeok looked at 218. 456 grabs sand in his hand and stood up looking at 218. Hopping on one foot went to the side little ball to where 218 was heading.

"We played this pretty often as kids." 456 looking at 218. 218 lifts his knife. "Do you remember what we said when we crossed this?"

"Cut the crap-" 456 threw sand on his face to interrupt him. He screamed holding his eyes and waving the knife one his hands.

"huh, how those it feel like?" Sae asked 218 while walking into the other little ball on the side.

Now, 218 had one eye open. "The secret inspector. We said, "the secret inspector." 456 said while water dripping down from the sky to our shoes.

Raining, the rain choose to drop this time, how wonderful.

"She was going to die anyway. I just need her pain quickly." 218 said to us.

What kind of reason is that? He just wanted to win.

"Don't give me that bullshit. She was alive and could've been saved."Sae told him.

I was so angry at him for killing her. I wanna run up to him and stab his throat.

"That's why I killed her. Because I know how you are. Because you would've given up on playing just to save her." What 218 said was true.

I should've died. It was my fault she went behind me to protect me from the glass.

"Was that it? Were you afraid she'd give up?" 456 asked the man holding a knife.

"Yeah. Because if you three gave up, it would've been all over! I'd have to leave here without a penny!" Pointing the knife to us.

"If it hadn't been for her, I would've killed you with this knife." 456 pull the knife in his pocket. "You...won't leave here with the money." 218 chuckled at his statement.

Sae-byeok went up to him with her knife in her hand, while he was backing out. She swung the knife to stab him but he pulled her.

Her back at his chest while he holds the knife near her face. She cut the side of his palm to let go. She turned to him and swung her arm out to punch him. He holds his cheek and groans.

456 kicks his knife. Holds out his knife while 218 takes out his blazer, blood all over his white long sleeves. The blazer in his hand swaying it in front of 456 to stay away. How dumb is that? They started to fight like little babies.

Hand on each other's face, 218 was pushing 456 out of the drawing. Lucky him, he manages to punch 218's face and get out of that position. "You bastard!" 218 screamed as he threw his blazer.

Sae-byeok ran up to him and started punching the side of his hip, exactly the same place you had the wound. He pushes her to the ground. he grabs his blazer and chokes her with it.

She couldn't breathe. "Die!" The man choking her screamed.

456 pulls him to the ground and started fighting again. Sae-byeok was panting like crazy, she was too tired to even stand up.

She heard a loud scream from 456, 218 stab his left thigh with a knife. Sae-byeok stood up helping him.

Stab!

218 stab his abdomen part, while both of them groan, also both of them on the ground.

218 stood up and went on top of 456 as he was about to stab him Sae-byeok grab his wrist and pull him to the ground. She took the knife off his hands.

"You killed them!" Sae-byeok punched his face. "You killed everyone!" One more punch. "You killed Y/N! She was alive!" Every word, each with one punch.

456 went up to him with a knife. Pointing the knife on his head, but he stabs the sand next to his head. 456 walks away while the masked person turns his gun to 218.

"I will end it here," 456 said as he turn around and walks back. "Clause Three of the agreement. games may be terminated if the majority agrees. If three of us give up, the game ends here." The masked person slowly moves his gun away.

"456 wants to stop the game," The masked person said on his walkie-talkie.

"Sang-woo" 456 told 218.

"When we were kids, we would play just like this, and our moms would call us in for dinner. But no one calls us anymore." 218 said while crying.

"Let's go" 456 slowly gives his hand to 218, while 218 reaches for his hand.

"GI-hun" 218 was struggling to talk. "I'm sorry." He quickly grabs the knife near his head and stabs his throat.

456 went up to him. "Sang-woo.."

"Gi-hun."

"No, Sang-woo. Don't talk" 456 was crying at that point. He started crying the name of 218.

"My mom. My mom..." Those were his last words.

"Sang-woo, no..." He died in 456's arms.

-

Both of them woke up from all the gas that she sniffed from the car. Somebody pulled the black cloth on their eyes, making them look around at where they were.

As Sae-byeok saw what was in front of her when she sat up. Two credit cards, yellow.

Both of them went to the nearest atm machine to get their money. They went inside, and Gi-hun was on the left side while Sae-byeok was on the right side.

"Checking your id information"

Both of them heard from the atm machine. Sae-byeok lifted her arm slowly and clicked the withdraw button.

"Please press the amount you would like to withdraw."

Sae-byeok thought of how many she could pull out from the card, she picked 10,000 won.

"Enter your four-digit pin"

Both of them looked at each other as soon as they heard that. Gi-hun was the first one to guess his four-digit pin. As he did that he looked at Sae-byeok typing out hers also.

"Counting the bills. Please wait for a moment. Please take your money"

While looking at the money that came out of the machine, she thought of you again and what you would do with the money.

Taking the money she looked at it for a minute remembering all the things she did and the other players have gone through just to get this money.

"Half of that prize will be more than for that." 456 replied to her statement. "What about you, Y/N?"

"Me?" pointed at urself.

"My mom, my dad, dead. I have my abusive uncle, and my aunt doesn't care. Once I get that money, I want to bring my baby brother with me. We will run away from them and start a new life." You said while wincing because of your wounds. "Mister, Let's make a promise."

"What promise?"

"That if either one of us...makes it out of here alive, we'll look after each other's family," You respond, now feeling dizzy.

"Don't say that. We'll beat him and get out together."

"Still. Promise me." You look at 456. "Promise me you'll look after my brother."

Now she had a goal that will fulfill a promise.

Sae already did what she wanted with the money.

She has a nice house, her mom is here, her brother and your brother. But she still felt sad and lonely. Like there was still a hole in her heart. She still kept thinking about you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 620 10
*๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ* ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ...
11.6K 319 10
สœแดกแด€ษดษข แดŠแดœษด-สœแด x า“แด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ---------------- "๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ" ---------------- แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษขs โ€ข๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โ€ข๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ โ€ข๐—ฏ...
17.5K 902 16
โ I'm sick, and I'm tired too. โž In which, two girls start to helplessly fall in love with each other, while also facing the worst time of their live...
44.3K 2.1K 26
ooo. In which losing the game isn't the only thing she loses. squid game / kan...