[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Possessive [18+] - 17.

32.6K 658 414
By jungkakes

A/N - SMUT WARNING BELOW.

The two of you stumbled through the house doors, the car ride was agonizing and it felt like it took a million years to get home. The desire was intense as you tried to keep your hands off each other in the car. You were both buzzed from the number of drinks you had at the club and were aching to get each other out of your clothes.

Once you got through the doors, Jungkook struggled to get his shoes off. He wasn't extremely drunk but he definitely fumbled with his movements. It was adorable. 

You laughed at him, struggling with your thigh high boots to get them off yourself as well.

Jungkook stopped you from taking your boots off though, saying that he loved the way the Louboutin's looked on you.

He closed the space between the two of you as he locked the door and you gasped when he swooped you off your feet, pressing you up against the door with a gentle shove. You giggled softly, back arching against the door as he leaned in, pressing kisses along the front of your neck.

He held you up against the door with one arm easily, his freehand running along your thigh as his face buried into your shoulder, licking up your neck before biting over your jaw.

"You're so strong." You whispered, amazed at his strength as you clutched onto his shoulders tightly. Your lips were parted, head dropping back against the door as he kissed over your skin that grew increasingly warm.

You pulled his face to yours, pressing a heated kiss onto his lips before he continued the kiss, moving his soft lips against yours eagerly. You moaned into his mouth before pulling back, eyes glazed as your hands smoothed from his shoulders to his chest, curling into the mesh fabric of his shirt,

"Are we gonna make it to the bedroom?" You giggled and he leaned back in, crashing his lips against yours as he mumbled,

"Doubt it."

You laughed softly, arms wrapping around his neck as you kissed him back, tilting your head to the side as he pushed his tongue into your mouth. You moaned, tongue swirling with his as your fingers found their way into his beautiful long hair. You buried your fingers into his hair as he sucked over your tongue before breaking the kiss and trailing more kisses down your neck.

You panted out softly, eyes closing as he kissed along your skin before sinking his teeth into the skin on your neck, sucking over the part that he bit before pulling back and reaching up, pulling your bodysuit down to reveal your cleavage. He leaned back in, licking over the curve of your cleavage before his teeth sunk into the soft skin, sucking and biting on it lightly.

You tugged on his hair hard, moaning softly as you watched him mark you. You watched him with heavy eyes before your eyes trailed to his when he pulled away.

He muttered softly to you, "You're mine."

Your cheeks flushed and your skin felt hot, "Of course." You whispered out, biting over your lower lip and kissing him back as he captured your lips with his one more time before setting you down onto your feet, crouching down to the floor to help you out of your shoes.

You blushed lightly as you watched him, lifting your leg to help him as he reached behind your leg to the zipper on your boot. He looked up at you with a smirk, leaning in and kissing along your inner thigh as he unzipped your boot before pulling it off you.

You inhaled sharply, licking your lips as you felt kisses trailing along your inner thigh. He did the same to your other leg, setting your precious boots neatly next to his before he smiled up at you, getting off the floor and pulling you closer to him.

"Come here, pretty girl."

You grinned at him as he tugged you closer to him, your body slamming against his rock-hard form. Now that you were out of your heels, you had to tip toe to reach his lips. You leaned up, hands trailing up his muscular arms before pressing a gentle kiss to his lips before he took your hand and led you to the kitchen.

He opened up a cupboard and took out a bottle of alcohol him and his hyung's didn't finish the other night and he smirked at you,

"I'm thirsty... Might as well finish this bottle."

"Might as well." You smiled at him, hopping up easily onto the countertop as he unscrewed the bottle and tipped it at his lips, drinking the liquor straight from the bottle. Your eyes were hooded as you watched him, licking over your lower lip.

Fuck, he was so sexy.

You reached out, tugging him over to you with a smile and taking the bottle out of his hands as he handed it to you, taking a swig from it.

He watched you take a drink, smirking lightly as he watched a drop of the liquor drip from your lip to your chin and then down your neck. You set the bottle down and was about to wipe the spilt liquor away but Jungkook stopped you,

"Can't waste it, baby. It's a two-thousand-dollar bottle." He mumbled, getting closer to you and moving your hair back as he leaned in, kissing your lips lightly before his tongue flicked over your lower lip then down your neck, licking away the alcohol. You moaned out softly as you felt him licking along your skin before he pulled back with a toothy grin.

"Get over here." You mumbled as you guided his face to yours, pressing your lips against his and kissing him slowly. His hands rested along your thighs as he stood between them, tilting his head to deepen the kiss, pushing his tongue into your mouth. You savored the way the alcohol tasted on his mouth as you swirled your tongues together again.

You pulled back from his lips and smiled as you reached up, pulling your bodysuit down as you kept eye contact with him, exposing your cleavage and gorgeous skin before taking the bottle and tipping it at your lips, watching him as you purposely let some drip out as you drank, the liquid sliding down your neck then trailing down onto your chest, smiling playfully at Jungkook,

"Whoops." You giggled, letting the alcohol trail down between your breasts as he watched you with hooded eyes.

Jungkook took a long drink out of the bottle before making you lean back a bit as his lips went straight for your neck, licking down your skin before kissing down your chest, tongue trailing along your skin more and sucking along it before he reached up, pulling your bodysuit all the way down to your waist so that you were just in your bra.

He hummed lowly, reaching up and cupping your breasts through your bra, squeezing them gently as his face went between your breasts, licking up the alcohol before he leaned over and kissed over the fresh bruise he bit into your skin earlier.

He took your hand and helped you off the counter, tugging you out of the kitchen. You grabbed the bottle off the counter before he pulled you out of the kitchen, leading you up the stairs to the bedroom.

You almost tripped up the stairs, drunk and clumsy but Jungkook caught you before you face planted and he laughed at you. You clutched onto his strong arm, steadying yourself with his help before running up the steps with him.

You both made it safely into his bedroom and he shut the door before looking at you as he dimmed the bright lights of the room so it didn't blind the two of you.

You plopped down onto the bed, looking up at him with lidded eyes as you took another swig out of the bottle.

You held the bottle out to him as you pulled him by the belt around his waist over to you. He smirked as you tugged him, taking the bottle from your hands and finishing it off before putting the empty bottle onto the nightstand and taking off the bedroom light, turning the lamp on the nightstand on instead.

You leaned back as you watched him and he got between your legs. Your eyes were heavy and drunk in lust as you looked up at him. He leaned down, hands on either side of you as he pressed his lips against yours. He kissed you heatedly, teeth clashing against yours as you both shared a passionate kiss. He got onto the bed, pushing you to lean back gently and hovering over you between your legs.

You reached up, pushing his blazer off his shoulders as you kissed him, tugging it off him and dropping it to the floor,

"Keep the rest of this outfit on. You look so sexy in it." You whispered against his lips, stopping him from taking his see-through shirt off. He smirked against your lips, nodding as he deepened the kiss. His hand snaked up your torso to the front of your neck before gripping your jaw, licking into your mouth before humming lowly as he pulled back a bit.

Your lips parted and his thumb brushed over your lower lip, pushing it into your mouth. You moaned softly, sucking over his thumb as you reached up and held his forearm.

He smirked lightly at you, "That's my girl." He mumbled proudly as he watched you before leaning back in and kissing you hard, pushing you lay back again as he pulled your legs apart, fitting himself perfectly between your thighs. You reached up, smoothing your hands down his chest and feeling over his abs through his shirt as he got between your legs.

You hummed against his lips before you reached up, your hand holding his neck as the kiss grew sloppier. He pulled back a bit, licking over your lower lip again and your lips parted before he spit into your mouth.

You moaned, "I love it when you do that." You whispered, eyes on his as a string of saliva hung between your lips before he leaned back in again, pushing his tongue into your mouth and swirling his tongue with yours.

You groaned softly into his mouth as he took your hands, lacing his fingers with yours as he placed them over your head, pressing you down into the bed.

Your legs shook in desperation as you felt him press himself between your thighs and you moaned in approval at his touch.

You tried to lift your hips to feel something but he held you down, grinning at you as your eyes locked with each other.

He pulled back from you and rolled onto his back with a smirk,

"Clothes off. Now."

You swallowed hard, blush staining your already rosy cheeks. You slid off the bed and stood on the floor.

The room spun a bit but you were used to it. You could hold your alcohol quite well. Thanks to years working at the club. Even though you were intoxicated, you weren't completely wasted yet. Your movements were clumsy and thoughts were a bit cloudy but that was it.

You smiled at Jungkook as he eyed you. You reached up and began to pull your clothes off slowly just to tease him, giggling as he twitched a bit in anticipation.

Once you were in your underwear, Jungkook commanded you again to take them off and you shook your head, biting back a grin, "Not yet."

"And don't even think of touching yourself, handsome." You smiled cutely at him when you saw him ghosting his fingers over his crotch. "You're gonna wait. I want you to wait." Your words slurred a bit as you nodded, turning around and reaching behind you and unclasping your bra, letting it slowly slide off your shoulders before letting it fall to the ground.

"You're the devil." He grunted as he watched you, breathing heavily with impatience.

"You like it." You mumbled, turning around and climbing onto the bed, leaving your panties on so that he could take them off you later.

You climbed into his lap and he sat up a bit, cupping your breasts and kissing between them as he massaged your breasts in his large hands. You giggled softly, dropping your head back before sighing softly as his soft lips wrapped around your nipple. He sucked on it before flicking his tongue over it, doing the same to the other before flipping you over quickly.

You laughed softly as he flipped you over, legs spreading as he laid down between them. He watched you closely through drunken eyes, "You don't even know how gorgeous you are, Y/N." He whispered, studying your face before leaning up, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips.

You watched him as he leaned up to you, returning the kiss as your fingers trailed down your chest and torso, brushing over your panties and feeling how soaked you were through them. You hummed softly, taking his hand and guiding it down to your panties,

"Feel how wet I am for you, Kookie..." You breathed out softly, pushing his hand into your panties and guiding his fingers over you. He looked into your eyes as you guided his hand between your folds. He groaned softly, rubbing his finger along your entrance as he felt how soaked you are.

"You're practically dripping, honey." He smirked, voice soft like velvet, pulling his hand out of your panties and sucking his finger clean before leaning down to kiss you, letting you taste yourself on his tongue. You smiled, toes curling as you kissed him before you pulled away, pushing him to lay down as you climbed up on top of him,

"I didn't get to enjoy this enough on our first date." You whispered as you crawled over him and got onto his face, reaching down with shaky fingers and pulling your panties to the side for him.

You were too shy at that time to sit on his face for too long but now that you were drunk, you truly didn't care about anything.

You placed your hand onto the wall above the headboard of the bed as he helped you onto his face. Your freehand reaching behind you and squeezing your own ass as you sank down onto his mouth. A soft moan escaping your lips.

"Don't hold back now, baby." He smirked as he remembered that night on the yacht and guided you over his face, giving your ass a slap as he moved your panties to the side better. He hummed in approval as you sat down on his face, gripping your ass as his tongue instantly dived into you,

You gasped sharply, taking a deep breath as your head dropped forward against the wall. You rocked your hips lightly along his tongue, moaning his name softly. "Oh god, that's so good, baby." You whispered out breathlessly, bouncing on his tongue as he pushed it into you. You grinded over his face, sweat making your hair stick to your forehead as you rocked your hips.

You mewled out softly, closing your eyes as you gripped the headboard with both hands, "Yes, please." You whimpered out before you pressed your lips together as he fucked you with his tongue before you cried out softly, letting go of the headboard to play with your breasts.

Your hands fell down to his hair, burying in the thick locks as you grinded on his tongue as he licked along your clit. You breathed heavily, shuddering as he sucked over your clit before dipping his tongue back into you, hands on your ass and squeezing you lightly.

You felt as if you were going to cum and had to forced yourself off his face. You wanted to last as long as you could tonight.

This was the night you were going to show him how much you loved him.

You were going to let him fuck you all night if he wanted to.

Once you pulled off his face, Jungkook didn't waste any time. He pulled you down to him, kissing you hard and letting you taste yourself on his lips before he rolled the two of you over so that he was on top again.

He leaned back down, reaching for your panties and you stopped him, biting over your lip as you whispered,

"Don't take them off me, Kookie... Rip them off me."

Your legs spread for him and Jungkook grunted in response, licking over his lower lip before keeping his eyes on you as he grabbed the thin material, ripping it in one go.

You shook with elation as the material made a huge tear noise and you hummed in approval, watching him toss the fabric carelessly across the room. You smiled at him and trailed your eyes over his form as he leaned back, hands at his belt. He watched you intensely as he undid his belt slowly and you bit down onto your lip, chest rising and falling in anticipation.

"Tease." You mumbled and he smirked, leaning down to kiss you as he opened his belt.

Your fingers curled into his shirt, nails digging into his skin as you kissed him back, biting over his lower lip and licking into his mouth before he pulled away. He reached down, popping open the button on his jeans, unzipping them slowly.

You watched him, eyes hooded and deep with lust as he took his cock out. Your jaw clenched at the sight of his length, eyeing him hungrily as your legs twitched. Your core tightened, fingers curling into the bedsheets below you.

"Fuck me." You whispered and he smiled at you. You leaned up as he got between your already spread legs.

"You know I will." He mumbled, eyes lidded as he took his length, gliding it over your folds. You moaned softly, feeling his length rubbing over your clit before you raised your hips for him.

He was just about to push into you but you heard a noise outside the door and grabbed his arm to stop him, staring at him. Jungkook paused and looked at your face before he heard something too. He quirked his head when he heard more noise downstairs.

Fuck.

He looked at you, staying still for a moment. His dark eyes burned into yours and you bit down onto your lower lip, listening to the voices and movement going on around the house.

His hyungs were home.

"I'm going to need you to stay quiet for me now, princess." Jungkook whispered softly to you.

"That won't be easy." You blushed when he called you princess, your skin prickling with heat, "I can't." You whispered quietly and he moved in, shaking his head as he leaned down and pressed a soft to your lips,

"You'll just have to try." And with that he pushed his length into you, filling you up nice and deep with his cock. Your hand immediately clasped over your mouth as your eyes widened, a muffled moan coming out. Your vision went blurry and you squeezed your eyes shut.

"That's my pretty girl. You listen to me so well." Jungkook whispered into your ear, kissing over your cheek gently as he buried himself deep inside of you. His head dropped to your shoulder, burying within your neck as he groaned softly.

Your toes curled, jaw clenching before you unclasped your hand from your mouth. You pulled his face to yours, "Please fuck me." You whispered softly for him, eyes on his as you begged.

Jungkook smiled. A wide bunny grin as he listened to you begging for him to dick you down before nodding, moving so that his hands were on either side of the bed, giving him a good angle as he plunged himself into you.

You squeaked out softly and Jungkook immediately clasped his hand over your mouth, a smirk on lips as he leaned in and whispered to you,

"I know it feels good, princess but you gotta stay quiet for me." He nodded, "Can you do that for me?" He looked into your eyes as he kept his hand over your mouth.

You both heard movement from outside the door again and you closed your eyes for a second before nodding eagerly against his palm, hands reaching out to hold onto his sides.

"Promise?" He whispered again and you nodded quickly, smiling against his palm.

"Good girl." He smiled, taking his hand off your mouth and making another thrust in you. Your body moved with his, squeezing your eyes shut as you struggled to control your moans.

"Open your eyes, honey. You know I like it when you look at me." He mumbled and your eyes opened, "That's my girl. Just focus on me." He leaned in, kissing you softly.

You almost moaned into his mouth, breath hitching in your throat as he started to thrust slow but hard into you.

He was so good. Your vision danced, making you see the sun when it was night time.

The feeling was overwhelming and the fact that you had to stay quiet killed you. You wanted nothing more than to scream his name out. He made you feel as though you were on fire.

Every time he thrusted you could see clouds, the intense feeling taking over you. Your hands went to his back, digging into his skin with your nails. His hips angled and you felt him rubbing up against your sweet spot.

The feeling made you accidentally make another noise and Jungkook grunted, lips pressing onto yours to keep you quiet. You moaned again when he pulled himself out of you and pushed back in all the way, filling you up all over again and making your head spin. He smirked lightly as you let out a squeak, shaking his head at you before reaching up, fingers going into your mouth.

"Let's put that pretty mouth to use since you can't be quiet." He nodded, making you suck on his fingers as he kept thrusting into you. Your tongue swirled around his fingers, sucking over them as you watched him before pulling back with a devious grin.

You clenched your walls around him on purpose and smirked playfully when he gasped softly.

"Quit it, you little demon." He growled lowly, taking his fingers out of your mouth to wrap his tattooed fingers around your neck. "You wanna fucking play games with me?" He whispered gruffly, squeezing your neck as he kept thrusting in and out of you.

You shook your head innocently at him, your breathing cut off as he choked you. His hand moved from your neck as he leaned back down to your mouth. Your mouth opened as if you could predict his intentions. His lips hovering over yours. A quiet moan escaping your mouth as he spit into your mouth while he held your jaw.

He made your head spin, the pleasure intensifying as he went back to holding onto your neck, adding pressure to your neck, choking you as he fucked you. You reached up, grasping onto his forearm, nails digging into his skin as you encouraged him to keep doing it.

"You like that?" He mumbled and you bit down hard onto your lower lip, trying not to moan in response. You nodded several times and clenched around him again as a silent 'Yes' and he hissed quietly, struggling himself to stay quiet.

The way he spoke made you throb. Your gazed trailed over him, sweating dripping down his neck. His hair plastered to his forehead. He was barely keeping it together.

You could probably cum just from the sight of him.

You knew you weren't going to last long now, the pressure building within you. You lifted your hips as he ground himself into you and your head dropped back against the bed, hands cupping your breasts as he let go of your neck, pulling back and grabbing onto your thighs, lifting your legs up and holding your inner thighs as he pounded into you.

The bed shook and he pressed his lips together, breathing heavily. He slowed down when he realized the bed would hit against the wall soon and your walls fluttered around his length. He looked at you as he leaned down, lips finding yours and kissing you deeply as he groaned quietly into your mouth.

It drove him wild when you clenched your walls around him, pushing him closer to the edge each time.

You could hear someone directly outside of his door and you looked up at Jungkook. He shook his head at you, "Not a fucking peep." He growled and you nodded, covering your mouth as a whimper threatened to leave your lips.

He kept thrusting in you, the angle making you see stars again. You felt your skin starting to burn, your eyes watering as your breathing starting to pick up the pace. You didn't get to tell him you were going to cum as your eyes closed tightly, lips pressing together. Your legs shook violently and you jolted up a bit, stifling your moans with your hands as you came.

The noises outside and downstairs stopped. Jungkook hoped his hyung's finally realized you both were home and disappeared to their rooms. Or knowing them, they were probably trying to listen from outside his door.

Jungkook pressed his face into your neck, holding your body down as you came, your walls tightening around him and pushing him over the edge.

He buried his face into your skin, a soft grunt leaving his lips as he squeezed his eyes closed as he came hard. He filled you up with his cum, jaw clenched and shoulders tight as he held himself together. He panted softly, lips pressing against your heated skin as your arms wrapped around him tightly. He laid on top of you as his breathing slowed, his face still hiding in your neck.

You held onto him tight, his weight pressing you into the bed as he laid on you. You closed your eyes, relishing in the feeling of his body against yours. You trailed your fingers over his clothed back, running your hands over the material of his shirt.

He swore he was going to pass out from how hard he came. His limbs felt like jelly, his cock still felt hard as it was inside you. He had no more strength, the battle of having to stay quiet taking his energy.

He slowly pulled out of you, tugging his sweaty shirt off him and the rest of his clothes before tossing them onto the floor before he laid down, eyes closing. He reached for you with his eyes closed, tugging you over to him.

You let him roll off you and crawled over onto him as he pulled you closer. You laid on top of him, admiring his face as you reached up and smoothed his hair back, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

You reached behind you, wrapping a blanket over the two of you and you sat up, hands resting on his chest as you bit down onto your lower lip as you looked at him.

You could feel his cock pressing into your ass. He was still hard and you were still horny. You ran your hands down over his abs, lifting yourself and hovering over his cock.

His eyes were still closed, lips parted as he felt you sitting on him. He hummed softly, hands resting on your hips before he felt you shift.

He opened his eyes and looked up at you, lips pressing together as he scanned your face. You gave him a devious smile and suddenly sank down onto his length. He breathed out softly, suddenly finding the energy for another round. He slowly sat up with you in his arms as you sunk down on his cock.

You smiled down at him and he chuckled lowly,

"Can't get enough, huh." You shook your head, hands holding onto the headboard as he rested his back against it.

You rolled your hips, enjoying the way his cock felt buried deep inside of you before you slowly started to bounce on his length. His face buried into your breasts, holding you against him as he groaned out quietly. His hands went to your ass, resting over it as you bounced on him. He looked up at you, completely speechless.

Do you ever get tired?

He smirked as he admired your stamina, loving the way you always wanted more.

You knew he was exhausted so you took the lead, letting him regain his strength as you rode him.

God, he fucking loved you... Should he tell you that?

You were both drunk.

No one would remember shit tomorrow.

He pulled your face down to his and he kissed you softly, your hands burying into his hair. Your hips moved in a circle on him, letting his cock grind into you.

The way you sat on him made your clit throb as you basically grinded on him. The feeling was amazing. Making your lips part, a moan threatening to leave your mouth but Jungkook captured your lips with his.

You kissed him back sloppily, tongues twirling with each other as he swallowed the small noises you made.

You were drunk from alcohol and your passion for this man. You couldn't get enough of him. You wanted him every minute of every hour.

"Jungkook, I love you."  You whispered to him suddenly as you pulled back, looking into his hazy eyes.

You didn't even realize you said it, too drunk and too consumed by your own lust to realize.

He looked at you, eyes wide and heart stopping. He moved up, rolling over with you in his arms so that he was back on top again, his hips still moving inside of you. You looked up at him as your fingers reached up, running over his necklace around your neck as you whispered again, "I always have." You nodded, eyes glazed with passion and intoxication.

You pulled him closer to you as your back arched, eyes shutting as the pleasure took over you again.

He was entranced as he looked at you, speechless and completely dumbstruck. He let you pull him closer to you, lips pressing against yours as he rocked himself in and out of you, whispering breathlessly,

"I love you, Y/N. You have no fucking clue how much I do." Jungkook nodded, biting over his lower lip.

His head felt cloudy and overwhelmed with nothing but thoughts of you.

A soft giggle left your lips, eyes lidded, "But I need you to fuck me like you hate me though." You whispered to him, a grin spreading across your lips, "I'm so close and you're driving me crazy." You slurred lightly, licking over your lips before nodding as you looked into his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes gazed into yours, pulling back and taking your leg, hoisting it over his shoulder. You covered your mouth, moaning against your hand as he started to fuck you into the bed. The bed hit once against the wall and he glanced up at the door before smirking lightly, pushing himself deeper into you before feeling your eyes on him.

He looked at you and smiled at you. A beautiful grin, his hips slamming into you once more. The bed hit against the wall again and you shook your head at him, your skin flushing.

He was such a fucking tease. Fucking you hard but not allowing you to make a sound.

You struggled to stay quiet, every thrust making your insides clench.

"Touch yourself." Jungkook demanded and you looked up at him, obediently removing your hand from over your lips. He leaned down as you pushed your fingers into his mouth. He sucked over your fingers before you trailed them down your torso. You inhaled sharply, circling your clit as you watched him.

He nodded proudly,

"Good girl." He whispered, pushing himself in and out of you as your head dropped back against the bed. You rubbed yourself slowly, gasping quietly as you felt yourself about to come.

Jungkook encouraged you, keeping his tempo. You kept your eyes on him, jaw going slack as you felt yourself coming undone, cumming hard as he watched you. He smirked as he watched you cum, nodding as he admired you. He pulled himself out of you after letting you ride out your orgasm before he whispered,

"Come here, princess." He pulled you to sit up as he stroked his length. You smiled up at him as you quickly sat up, sticking your tongue out as your hands held his waist.

He slapped his cock onto your tongue before grunting softly, head dropping back for a second before he looked back down at you, releasing onto your face and tongue.

You grinned, eyes closing as he came over your face, a proud smile on your lips before you swallowed his cum. Licking over the head of his cock before you pulled back with a bright smile. He watched you as you happily let him nut on your face and he chuckled, shaking his head.

Everything you did amazed him.

He leaned over the side of the bed, grabbing a box of napkins from the nightstand and pulling some out, cupping your face and gently wiping his cum off your skin before pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"You're fucking amazing." Jungkook chuckled quietly and tossed the napkin into the trash before laying down.

You smiled at him, laying down as well and pulling the blankets over yourself. Curling up under them before looking at Jungkook as he watched you,

"You're staying?" He asked in disbelief and you nodded timidly, sliding over closer to him and resting your hand over his chest as you whispered,

"I'm staying."  Your eyes closed, snuggling up against him as his arms wrapped around you. 

Jungkook pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead as your breathing slowed. He watched you fall asleep, holding you in his arms and staying awake. He wanted to memorize you again. He never got the chance anymore because he was always too busy trying to make every second he was with you count. 

He couldn't believe you were in his arms. Staying the night with him too. 

His heart pained him when the thought of how soon they had to go back to Korea came to mind. 

What was he going to do now? 

What were you going to do? 

Cue the heartache

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995 74 27
No one can control whom you fall in love with Neither were they able to control themselves from falling for each other Every love has their own phas...
4.4K 160 3
โ‡ pairing: jungkook x fem!reader โ‡ summary: Whenever he flies back into town, your doorbell is the first he rings. When he has to fly out again, your...
5.3K 168 25
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ!!๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ!!"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ "๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–...
278K 8.8K 12
His whole presence emits sin and danger, and you are not supposed to be attracted to him on the first glance. Genre: Stripper au, bachelorette au, an...