Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

By The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... More

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
🐺Hunted🏹
☠️Head Start💨
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🗝️Confession🥀
💥Madness💢
🔪The Return of Family💜
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
🐾Army Training🪖
✨Our Family💘
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
💙Our End🥀
Attack on Revenge

🌹The Truth Comes Out💔

232 8 6
By The_Ghost_Ryder

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

Levi didn't speak of the incident that happened earlier today. He probably felt guilty or stupid for thinking that he didn't help me in time.

I kept trying to tell him that if he didn't arrive at all, Micheal's friend could've done much worse than just grab me. He even remained distant and ignored me the entire time, I let him since I didn't want to spark an argument between us.

We walked on and found a empty mall and a raided gun range nearby. The dead were scattered and still kicking, Boomer's were closer and bigger than last time, witches were rarely showing up, which was good.

I kept following Levi as we tracked our group. I strolled closer to Levi and tapped his shoulder.
"Why aren't you speaking to me?" I asked.

He didn't answer.
"Levi? Your making me worry about you." I said.
No reply.

I stayed quiet and just followed him.

~Henry pov~

I walked down the hall after leaving Micheal and his group in the main room with food and sleeping bags. I entered Manzuki's room before waiting beside the door and listening to what he was saying.

"I know. . . Just. . . Do you have her yet?"
"Not yet, Manzuki. It's your fault that you started this! So why don't you just come and do it yourself!"
"Speak to me like that again, and you and your family won't survive this apocalypse." He snarled.

Who was he talking to? This didn't sound like Manzuki at all. He sounded serious and commanding.
"I know who she is. . . I managed to get the blood sample checked. It's Y/n L/n. She's the one who is immune-"
"We know. . . She's alone right now. . . With a man. I overheard that he is like crazy strong, we're not sure if we should fight him-"
"I don't care what you do! Just bring me the girl before she gets killed! And I mean now! You have 24 hours to have her in my lab or else!!" He yelled before turning off the radio.

I stepped back and hid behind the wall. I counted to 60 before walking up and entering.
"You alright there, Manzuki?" I asked trying to sound normal.
"Yeah. . . Yeah I'm fine. How is William? Is he still with his kid?" He asked.
"Y-Yep. He is, Michael is here now. Their waiting for Y/n to come home-"
"Y/n? S-She's coming here?" He asked a little excited.

"Yeah. . . Why are you so happy about that?"
"No reason, just glad the family is back." He grinned.

I was about to ask what he was doing in his lab before I heard shouts.
"HEY!!" A girl yelled.

"Oh god. . . William no no no!" I gasped as I ran out and down the hall.
"You damn brat!! Why are you here!?" I heard William's voice screamed.
"William stop!!!" I shouted.
"Dad! It's me-"
"Your not my son!!! Not after what you did to my family!!" He yelled.
"William stop!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm and held him back from punching Micheal again.

Poor kid was on the floor holding his eye as a brown haired girl and a gray shaved down boy held him.
"Get that rat bastard out of here-"
"No! You are beating your own son! Enough!!" I yelled before he kicked my gut.

"Agh!!"
"Uncle Henry?!!" Micheal yelled.
"No! Stay back!!" I warned.
"Get him out of her-" he was punched by a black haired girl, but it seems like he didn't feel that at all.

He slowly turned his head and punched her head causing her to fall unconscious and land onto the ground.
"HEY?!!"
"MIKASA!!"
"WILLIAM STOP!!!" I screamed as I tackled him to the ground.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" The group ran to the girl and Micheal stopped William from punching me again.

"Micheal!!"
"Just go!! I'll handle him!! Take Mikasa and the others to a different room!! I'll handle this!!" He yelled as he held his father down.
"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!! I'LL KILL YOU!! I NEVER WANTED A BASTARD OF A CHILD LIKE YOU!!" William cursed.

I wanted to help Micheal but the girl was bleeding from her head. I ran to the group and began to help the girl before rushing out with the group.

~Y/n pov~

I walked ahead and found tracks. Micheal's tracks! I began to follow it and rush further, they were leading me to another building. A fresh one that looks like survivors stay there right now.

I ran to the fence and looked at the electric fence. Before I could enter, Levi grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
"Don't run off-"
"Oh, now you talk to me?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and let me go. I lightly tapped the fence before opening it. It wasn't on right now, the barriers behind them must be there for support just in case they fail.

I kept my gun up and was about to tell Comrade to search until I remembered that he was with Micheal. The closer I got to the building, the more yells I heard. The yells of someone familiar to me.
"Dad." I gasped before running inside.
"Y/N!!" Levi shouted.

I didn't listen to him as I charged ahead. Why was he screaming? I heard grunts and hard hits being blown, I ran past different rooms and could've sworn I saw Uncle Henry for a second but I didn't stop.

I finally found my dad physical beating someone on the ground.
"Dad!! Dad stop!!" I shouted as I ran to him and pulled him off.

I saw the hate and anger in his eyes before he swung his elbow back and clocked my face. I fell and grabbed his leg instead, making him fall to the ground.

I saw the person barley being able to breath, their face was bleeding madly and their bruises swelling up worse than ever.
"Oh god. MICHEAL!!" I shouted as I crawled to him.

I held his head and wiped off his blood, his eyes were closed and his hand was broken. I looked at my dad who stood up again, prepared to actually kill his own son. Before he could kick Micheal, I shielded him from the blow and took it myself.

The pain of his foot slamming into my ribs was agony. I hissed and held onto Micheal as he stomped my back and kicked my head repeatedly. Finally I heard screams and shouts from the others. Connie, Jean, Eren, Uncle Henry, Erwin, Levi, Hange, Mike, Sasha, and someone else.

Levi was the first one to grab my dad and rip him off of me, he threw him so hard that my dad was crushed against the wall due to Levi's strength. Levi didn't stop as he punched my dad. I was too weak to yell for him to stop.

I didn't let go of my brother as I clenched my fists into his shirt.
"WILLIAM THAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER!!"
"GET HIM CAPTAIN!!"
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"
"LEVI, ENOUGH!"

"STOP!!!" The strange voice said before I heard the cocking of guns.
"What the- M-Manzuki what is this?!" Uncle Henry asked with shock.

I forced my head to look up and saw the other strange soldiers stand behind my group aiming their guns at them. Even 5 we're aiming at Levi and my father.

"Henry, about what I said about finding Y/n. . . I need her for a cure."
"A cure?" Henry said.
"The hell is a cure?!" Levi growled as he held my father's beaten body against the wall by the neck.

"Y/n is a immune to the infected bites. Show them, Y/n." He said as he looked at me. My energy was slowly coming back, my sides hurt but I just looked at him.
"Show what-"
"Don't play dumb, kid." Coyote said as she stared at me, her doberman snarling at me.

"We saw what happened in the city, girl." Another man said.
"Show us, or else we'll shoot someone." She growled.

I unwrapped my leg and arm and showed them the bites.
"Oh my-"
"She's bitten."
"She's really immune?"

"It is true. . . my cure can finally work now. Y/n, do you want to save the world? To save those from being turned into the dead?" He asked as he kneeled in front of me.
"I. . . I can-"
"Yes! Yes, you can. You can even cure your mother and little siblings! You can bring them back to life!" He smiled.

My dad looked at me with wide eyes, I already knew that he agreed to let me help with the cure.
"W-What do I have to do. . . To make it?"
"We just need to do some surgery on you, collect your blood and some bone marrow also we need to study your brain which would allow the me to reverse-engineer a vaccine." He said.

Levi didn't speak as he looked at me, letting my father slide down the wall.
"The vaccine. . . It will-"
"Make everyone immune to the bites and reverse the damage done to the infected and the living."
". . . When do you start-"
"Today."
"No." Levi said.
"What?" Manzuki questioned.

Four other strangers appeared and looked at the group.
"Damn you, Reiner!!" Eren growled.
"We had to get her-"
"And you did a horrible job at it!" Coyote growled.
"Kenny!" Levi snarled.
"Sorry 'bout that shorty!" The older man laughed.

"Who are they?" I asked.
"Annie Leonhart, Bertolt Hoover, Reiner Braun, and Kenny Ackerman. The four worst soldiers you could possibly ask for." Coyote said.

Manzuki stared at Levi.
"It's her choice whether or not she wants to save humanity or. . . Just let all those women and children suffer a horrible death, and coming back locked in their minds and not being able to control themselves as they devour more innocent people." He added.
"I don't want that-"
"He's brainwashing you!" Levi yelled.
"I'm not! I'm speaking the truth! More people will die if we don't do anything! That's why we need to start that cure right now!" Manzuki yelled.

Coyote looked at me and so did the others, the choice was on me. Save millions of other survivors and possibly the dead. . . Or just leave them to die and have that guilt on my shoulders.

". . . I'll do it."
"Amazing! Just what I wanted to hear! Now come on!" He said as he grabbed my arms and lifted me up.
"Manzuki!" Henry shouted.
"What?" He groaned.
". . . I deserve a full explanation! Why did you even come here to help William and me in the first place before this virus started? You created and virus and you were in charge of the transportation to the lab! If you were then why was it mishandled instead of the FBI or the government delivering it over?!" Henry asked with rage.

"The government would've stolen my work for themselves. The men who transported it simply had a mistake-"
"A mistake that caused a apocalypse!! Did you even want to help William bring his daughter back?!"
"Daughter back? What are you taking about?" I asked.

"He. . ." Micheal wheezed painfully.
"Micheal!" I said as I fell to his side again.
"He. . . Has. . . Lizzy. . . Infected. . . He wants. . . Her . . . Alive. . . Again. . . M-Mom. . . Too-. . ." He stopped speaking and closed his swollen eyes.
"Micheal. . . Micheal!" I yelled as I grabbed his shirt and shook his shirt.

"MICHEAL WAKE UP!!"
"Y/n-"
"I CAN'T LOSE HIM TOO!" I screamed as I leaned my ear close to his nose and mouth to hear his breath. Nothing.
"MICHEAL PLEASE!!" I yelled as I started chest compressions.

I felt someone grab me and pull me back.
"Get off of me!!" I shouted.
"He's-"
"No! No, he's not!! I lost my little brother! I lost my little sister! I lost my mom! I lost my friends! And I lost my dad within his own head! I can't lose my older brother too!!" I cried.

My tears fell on Micheal's blood stained shirt as I kept going with the chest compressions.
"Y/n. . . He's gone." Henry's voice broke as he held my shoulders.

"I-I can bring him back! Take me right now to make that vaccine!!" I yelled.
"Then we need to go the-"
"TAKE ME THEN!!" I screamed.

Manzuki pulled me up and ran out with me, a large armored truck drove up and he shoved me inside. Coyote entered as the group ran outside, the people with the guns waited and got inside another car behind us.

Manzuki was in the front seat as the car began to move.
"To the lab now!" He ordered.

I felt nervous and scared of what was happening. But I had to do this. I needed to do this.

I'll bring you back Micheal.

~~~

I was dressed in a hospital gown, no shoes or socks, freshly bathed and cleaned up. I just had to wait in a room for a while.

Any visitors were forbidden. It was just me again. No pet. No brother. No dad. No friends. . . . No lover.

I shook my head from those stupid romantic stories. Me and Levi weren't going anywhere anyways, it was just a kiss was all. I touched my arm where Chris had bitten me. . . Remembering the feeling of seeing him alive again. If I help with this cure. . . I'll be able to have my family back. Lizzy, Chris, Micheal, Mom. . .

Somehow this vaccine seemed too good to be true.
"Miss L/n." A kinder and smaller woman asked.
"Yes?"
"It's time. If you may follow me please." She said.

I got up and she lead me away. The old looking hospital was strange to see, it looked rebuilt and old, broken glass and missing chairs. Strange but still safe.

There were hundreds of men and some women with guns standing guard in the halls and outside. The nurse walked and opened two doors.
"You may enter, just lay on the table and allow them to do the rest." She said.

I entered and walked to the large silver table.
"Miss L/n." A man said.
"Please lie down." A women cooed.

I did what they said and laid down, they put a oxygen mask on my face and said.
"Count to ten, you'll slowly start to fall asleep."

1. . . 2. . . 3. . . 4. . . 5. . . 6. . . 7. . .---

I succumbed to the oxygen and fell asleep.

~3rd pov~

"Mikasa calm down!"
"We can't just let her leave like that. She's part of this group, she's helped me so many times and I never got to say thank you." Mikasa growled as she walked to the door.

"Hold it, Mikasa. I want to go after her too. But first we need to think it through." Levi said.

"Captain Levi, what can we do? She left to make the cure right? Shouldn't she be fine-"
"Armin, you really think Annie, Reiner, Bertolt, and Kenny are good news to us or her? They have Y/n and I'm not to sure about this so called vaccine of theirs." Hange said.
"Hange is right, I didn't trust that doctor as soon as met him. He gave off a strange feeling." Levi said.

"The more time we waste, the less time we have to see if those doctors are really serious about this cure." Henry said as he stood up from Micheal's body.

"Then we leave. . ." Eren said, "When we find them, I'll break the building and-"
"You suicidal blockhead! If you do that you might as well kill Y/n too!" Jean scoffed.
"Shut up, horse face!"

After the group argued they had fought their way out of the guards keeping them at their old location. Levi didn't care that he was killing them. He needed to find Y/n wherever they took her.

"Dumb brat." He swore in his head.

They wrapped her brother, Micheal, in a old sheet before leaving him on a table and letting Henry shoot him in the head for safe measure. So he wouldn't come back as one of them.

The emotions overflowed on Henry, knowing that if he just rejoined him he could've stopped William from damaging his son. But he had to help Mikasa with her concussion.

As they left to track the car tires, they knew they couldn't waste any time. They used Eren as a faster transport, Annie, Reiner, Bertolt, and Kenny left with the cars.

Levi was saving his anger to release on those soldiers back at the hospital. Sure, he would allow them to make some sort of cure for the infection, but he will still need someone to take his rage.

William stayed behind with his infected child, not caring for anything else. Not even his oldest son's death.

As the doctors transported Y/n in the surgery room, they prepared their tools and cleaned them, their sheets of paper and the supplies for her blood and brain.

Her body remained still and breathing as her eyes were calm and sleeping. Within her own mind, she was imagining her family again. Being with her mother and little siblings, Micheal smiling and hugging his little brother.

Chris laughing as he held onto his big brother.

Eren shifted back and was ripped out of his Titan form. Levi and Erwin would go in first, but Levi decided that it would be better if he went in and sent a signal for the rest to come in.

Erwin didn't agree but Hange was with Levi, it was better of one went in to scope it out and come back for safe measure's. They may have had swords and grappling hooks, but bullets can instantly kill any of them.

Levi was first to sneak past. He entered the hospital. As he walked he had to grab a man and choke him to stop him from warning the other guards. He dragged the lifeless body into a different room and stabbed his head quietly.

As Levi looked around the room, he saw a small tape recorder. Two tapes remained there, he grabbed the first one and placed it inside. He heard Manzuki's voice.

"It's 4:55PM today. . . I just got notice that the Government wants this to finally be executed and end the remaining humans out there. Once we're done. . . The government will start blasting nukes on every large and small city. . . To kill off their- well, my creation. This was just a big excuse to end everything here so we can restart on the world again. So that people won't disobey and cause more problems than the other times before this so called Virus began, they prefer to create their own army to own and control. . . Sound's like a corrupted government. . . William Afton's daughter turns out to be immune to the bites. . . Big problem for us they say. Bring the girl here and make a vaccine that'll just kill off the living anyway. It won't matter, poor guy has lost it anyway. The girl is desperate for any type of help to give. The problem is getting her here to extract the immunity she has. My work with the government has been going on for longer than 23 years already. We've planned and planned and yet there's always something in our way to create  this  new perfect world. . . I'm just exhausted of working so hard for something that may not even happen. . . Or they say that we use the fake vaccine to make the people listen to us and work for it. Sounds better than nuking the planet to me. . . We just need the girl." It ended.

Levi clenched the tape in his hands, his anger and hate for that man who was part of this apocalypse. Who wanted this to happen just to restart and have control over their own world. . . Reminding him of the Walls all over again. How the people within the kingdom wanted control and secrecy, not allowing the Eldian's to have the truth of the outside world.

he grabbed the second one and placed it inside before pressing play and hearing Manzuki's voice.

"It's 5:30PM on. . . April 28th. I just finished speaking. . . More like yelling at our surgery team. Apparently there's no way to extricate the parasite without eliminating the host. Fancy way of saying we gotta kill the fucking girl. And now they're asking for my go ahead. The tests just keep getting harder and harder for us, don't they? I'm so tired. I'm exhausted and I just want this to be the end of my task. . . So be it."

Levi fully crushed the tape recorder in his hand before storming out. He grabbed his blades and sliced into the backs of the guards, killing not two or three but dozens as they found the bodies of their friends.

One of them sounded an alarm and warned about a survivor on a killing spree. The soldiers ran and searched for Levi, soon his group knew what we was trying to do. They shot into the sides of the building and began to break in from the windows.

Levi didn't stop as he sliced off heads and throats from his targets.

Mikasa, Erwin, Hange, Eren, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Mike, and Armin fought on and kept the soldiers at bay. Defending Levi until he found Y/n.

As he ran down the halls and ran into different rooms, his heart wouldn't stop pounding against his ribs in fear. In actual fear. His nightmare coming true of losing the one person he truly. . . Loved.

The doctors prepared the surgery and put on their gloves. They brushed her hair aside and wore their masks and glasses. Just before they cut into her head, the door busted open.

Levi was standing there with dead eyes and blood all over his body. The head surgeon grabbed a scalpel and stood in front of Y/n's sleeping body.
"I won't let you take her! Think about this! Think about all the lives we'll save!" He defended.
"This is for nothing. They're just using you. . . They don't care about any of you." Levi growled before stabbing his blade in the surgeon's gut and slicing the throats of the other two surgeons.

He placed his blades inside his gear again before unplugging the heart monitor from Y/n and taking off the mask.
"Come on, Y/n. . . I got you." He muttered to himself.

"HE'S IN THERE!!"
"STOP HIM!!"
"DON'T LET THEM THROUGH!!"

Levi ran to exit as he held Y/n to close to him. He didn't let her go as the guards started to shoot, he ran down the stairs and managed to lock out the guards. Y/n was still asleep. He ran out and found Henry in a car, his squad made it back, bloody and beaten. Erwin entered the front seat and looked at Y/n.

"Is she okay?" He questioned.
"She's fine. . . She's fine." Levi muttered as he held her closer to him.

Her soft breathing reminding him, that she wasn't gone, she was alive, alive and well. Mikasa looked at the window before yelling.
"Stop!"
"Why?!" Henry asked.
"It's- Look!"

"Comrade?!!" Henry gasped, the tan like wolf was running beside the car. Barking and warning them of the horde behind them, the Boomers, Tanks, Chargers, Witches, Smokers, and Hunters. Many of them running.
"Oh shit." Jean gasped.
"Oh- SO MANY?!" Hange squealed.

"We have to let him in! He'll die out there!" Mikasa said.
"Let Comrade inside!" Eren yelled.
"I can't!" Henry said.
"Why not?!" Connie asked.
"If we stop, the horde will catch up!" He warned.

Comrade barked and tried to run near the car as it sped up faster.
"If we don't get that dog Y/n will be even worse off! She lost her brother already and she doesn't know yet! She'll need someone!" Sasha protested.

"Open the door then! Quickly!" Henry ordered.

Mike quickly opened his door as Comrade used the last of his strength to run and leap into the moving car. Landing on Jean and Eren, and accidentally stepping on their 'No-No-Spot'.

"Gahh!" They groaned.
"Shut the door!" Erwin yelled as a Runner clawed the rim of the car. Comrade laid down on Jean, Eren, Mikasa, and Levi. Resting his panting head on Levi and sniffing Y/n.

Wagging his tail madly and lowly whimpering at her smell, his tail almost hitting Mike in the face. Y/n let her head rest on Levi's chest, Henry was trying his best to keep his tears from falling. Not just because he had found and saved Y/n, but because he lost Micheal and had to tell her when she woke up.

He lost Sammy and Charlie already. . . Now he lost what felt like his eldest son. His tears almost on edge, he lost the horde of the dead and kept driving to a farther place, away from Washington and somewhere more peaceful.

Levi lightly stroked Y/n's upper arm for comfort. Hange was in the last row in the farther backseat with Sasha, Connie, and Armin.

Everyone knowing that Levi had never acted like this to anyone. Not only did he protect Y/n, but deeply cared for her.

Henry could see the parking lot already, turning and pulling in. They got out and searched for any undead, luckily it was cleared.

He looked up at the final and best place he could think of.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

____________________________________

Stay tuned and seeya soon guys gals and non binary pals 🥺💖💖✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 17 14
What happens when everything takes place in the 21st century? ~ ~ ~ William Afton. Co-Owner of an 80's themed, animatronic filled, pizzeria. Ethan Vi...
1.9K 58 18
Y/n is a young lady around the age of 27. She has been have a hard time with money and has decided to try video game testing. After the gruesome tai...
3.4K 101 22
*Movie* William Afton x Fm Reader ☆☆☆ ~Y/n and William have been dear friends to each other ever since college, they were partners in every class and...
679K 21.5K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...