Sub K-pop Idol Smut

Por aneylon

This is my first book, like, anywhere lol. Will only be writing for sub members with a dom female. Hope you l... Más

Requests
1. Seo Changbin-StrayKids
2. Chae Hyungwon-Monsta X
3. Kim Taehyung-BTS
4. Kim Namjoon - BTS
5. Jeon Jungkook - BTS
6. Lee Minho - Stray Kids
7. Im Changkyun - Monsta x
Hwang Hyunjin - Stray kids
8. Hwang Hyunjin - Stray Kids
Lee Felix - Stray Kids, requested
9. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin-Bts
Kim Seokjin - Bts, requested
Park Jimin - BTS; requested
10. Lee Hoseok - Soloist
♡obsessive love♡
Jung Hoseok - BTS; requested
Jung Hoseok & Kim Namjooon - BTS; requested
Kim Taehyung - BTS; requested
Lee Felix - Stray Kids; requested
After School Hours

Min Yoongi - BTS; requested

11.7K 95 20
Por aneylon

Warnings: sub!Yoongi, dom!female!reader, sub!fwb!Hobi, noona kink, pet names, cum eating, wand vibrator(for yoongi), handcuffs, overstimulation, implied sex, aftercare, size kink(reader is taler than yoongi), curuption kink(kinda), choking, and much more :)

Theme: what happens when the not so innocent virgin goes over to the known playgirl’s house? He catches her in a not so innocent position.

Words: 6072

A/n: hehe, this fic make me go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I added so much to it like, i didn't expect it to get this long, but it did. I hope the week and a half it took me to write this will be worthwhile, because I quite like this fic. This was requested by an anon, so I hope you like it! Any and all feedback is appreciated as always :)) have fun

_________________________________________

“You all need to pair up into partners.” your professor says. You groan, knowing that you were gonna have to pair up with someone you don't know because you had no friends in that class.

“But,” the profesor starts again. “Your partners will be assigned.” he finishes, ending with a sigh of relief from you. You seem to be the only one though, as everyone around you lets out a groan as they all sit back down in their seats.

Your profesor starts to call out the names of people who would be paired together. Finally, when you hear your name, you're surprised to hear the name you got paid up with.

“L/n Y/n with Min Yoongi.” your professor says. You know who this boy is, everyone did. He was an up and coming rapper and was the shortest boy in the class, which didn't go well with the fact that you were the tallest female in the whole collage. You were around 6’0, while the boy was 5’9. You may think that it's not a big height difference, but your wore heels that made you around 6’4 everyday to school But, the way he presented himself made his ora seem like he was actually 6’0, which you found funny. He was the complete opposite of you, quiet, small and intimidating while you were rather loud and outgoing, making it your goal to flirt with everyone and anyone.

Sighing, you get up and head over to the boy, knowing that he was known for being antisocial.

“So, partner,” you start, sitting down in the chair next to him. “Where should we meet for the assignment?” you ask him. It takes some time to get an answer out of him, but he manages to squeak out a small “your place”. You chuckle, nodding your head in agreement.

“Alright,” you say. You extend your arm outwards, motioning your hand for his phone. “Let me give you my number and we’ll text about when to meet.” you tell him. He timidly hands you his phone, opening the phone app for you to put your number in. And thats what you do, putting your name in and a “<3” at the end, just to fuck with him.

Suddenly, the bell rings and you hand the boy his phone back, making sure to text you from his phone so you know who it is.

“See you later.” you tell him as you walk out, giving him a little wink before you exit, earning your partners face to light up in a red tone. You chuckle, actually excited to do a project for once.

Over the next few days, the two of you texted back and forth about the project. Eventually you guys figure out a time to meet, giving him your address beforehand. Monday at 5 pm is what the two of you agreed on and, best to your luck, your best friend Hobi was coming over a few hours beforehand. But, you knew why he wanted to, so you made sure to tell Yoongi to not come even a minute early, knowing that you wouldn't want to scare the poor boy if he happened to see anything.

YOONGI’S POV

Finally, the day came, Monday. Springing out of bed from my glorious nap, I headed to the bathroom to start getting ready, wanting to look the best I could for Y/n. Usually I would dress in a laid back outfit, a sweatshirt and some jeans, if I was going to my friends house. But this was different. Not in the way that I didn't want her to be my friend, cause I definitely do, but in a way to impress her.

I don't know exactly when, but i've had the biggest crush on Y/n. Something about her makes me intimidated, like I'm lesser than her, and I like that. I don't remember the amount of times I've thought of her in a undesent way just because her shirt was a little revealing, or when she looked me up and down one day in class as she was glancing over the class. It was intimidating, and I loved it.

When I was finally done, blow drying my hair and picking out my best outfit, I packed all of my things and headed over to her house with a jump in my step. When Ii arrived to her apartment, I checked the time.

“5:40” the clock on my phone said. Not knowing what to do, I just stood there, rocking back and forth on the souls of my feet for a few times, wanting the time to speed up. After what felt like hours, I checked the time again for only two minutes to pass.

“She won't mind, right?” I think. “As long as I knock.” I tell myself before doing just that. When I knock, the door creaks open a bit. I contemplated what to do, not wanting to invade her space, but wanting to make sure that she was okay. So, in the end, I chose to walk in, closing the door behind me. When I enter her living room, it's neat and nice, having a bit of a homey vibe to it.

My thoughts are cut off when I hear a loud scream like a moan, that sounds nothing like Y/n’s voice. Twisting my head in the direction of the noise, I hear more and more. Letting my curiosity get to me, I walk towards the sound. As I get closer towards the sounds muffled by the door, I contemplate opening it, not knowing what would be behind it. But, against my own thoughts, I open it just a bit, peeking in. And what I see is definitely not what I was not expecting.

Y/n, looking beautiful as ever, that didn't change. But, it wasn't just her. There was someone under her, whose face was covered in pleasure. Y/n was on top of him. Completely. Naked. 

I felt like my life flashed before my eyes, like I was in a dream. But I wasn't. She was right in front of me, completely naked and exactly how I expected her to look under all of the clothes. Her body was so beautiful, having a thin layer of sweat covering it. Everytime she moved up and down on the boy under her, her boobs would bounce deliciously and I could see how hard her nipples were. It took everything in me to not creep out from behind the door just so I could get a chance of having one of them in my mouth. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail which moved with her boobs everytime she went up and down. Her face was covered with pleasure, obviously feeling the amazing pleasure of the sex she was induldged in. Looking back down to her body, I could see one of her hands wrapped around the boy’s throat beneath her. If I wasn't already hard, just seeing the sight of where her hand was definitely did.

It made me jealous. How come this boy, who i’d never met, be able to see Y/n’s body like this, out in the open. It wasn't fair.

Clouded with jealousy, and the thought of wanting to be in the man’s place, feeling your wetness surrounding his member, I didn't realize that Y/n had spotted me. And it was only when Y/n said something, my eyes moving up her body to her face, that I noticed. But, I couldn't move, her eyes kept me in some trance that kept me frozen. She didn't look away either, smirking as she did the same thing she got me to notice her in the first place. And, I'm guessing that she saw my boner, because when she locked eyes with me again, she smirked a devious smirk.

She then started to moan louder, moving faster and making an even more pleasurable expression. I wouldn't want to second guess, but it made me less timid to know that she was doing all of these extra things just for me.

“Gonna cum.” she moans out, probably to the boy beneath her. She speeds up even faster, never leaving my eyes as she did. The bulge in my pants was getting hard to ignore, and I wanted to move my hand down to relieve the pressure. That's until Y/n let out the most lovely moan. And I could see it on her face as she finally let go. Her string of moans were music to my ears and I could tell now, why the boy beneath her was doing what he was doing.

After she came, she didn't stop moving though, which caused her to let out whimpers that made my knees weak and my dick twitch in my boxers. Not long after she came, the boy beneath her did, letting out moans and whines as he did, making me just a bit more hornyer. That's when she stopped moving, unattaching her hand from his neck and moving it to his chest where the other one was letting her lean forward and put all her weight on them. 

After a few minutes of them both panting, and me waiting for what they were gonna do next, Y/n spoke.

“Come on, puppy,” she said to the boy. “I have someone coming over soon, so you have to leave.” she finishes, meeting my eyes with hers again, giving her head a little nod as a way to tell me to move out of view. And, once she starts to pull off of the man below her, I move back to the living room, sitting down on her couch. I make sure to put a pillow on my crotch, trying to make it seem like none of that happened at all.

L
After some time, they emerge from her room, not even paying attention to me. She opens the door, letting the man out. Before he goes, she grabs him by the color of his shirt, bringing him in for a messy kiss. I can't help but feel anger and jealousy burn in my heart, wanting so desperately to be in that man's spot. They say goodby, and Y/n closes the door, locking it afterwards. She sighs, turning arounds and looking at me, letting her eyes rake up and down me again like they just did not even a few minutes ago.

“So,” she says, moving towards me. “Project?” she asks, sitting across from me on the floor, letting her elbows rest on the coffee table, her head on her hands as she looks at me with an innocent look. I would have believed it to, if it wasn't for that same smirk glowing across her face.

AN HOUR LATER, YOUR POV

After getting over the awkwardness, that still somewhat lingered, you both were able to get about 1/4 of the way finished, deciding that the two of you should do this over a long period of time since you had about two and a half weeks to complete it. You where taking notes from an article online when you decided to glance over to the boy on the other side of the coffee table. To your surprise, but not really, he was already looking at you. When your eyes met, he looked away timidly, going back to what he was working on.

You smirk, putting down what you were doing to focus on the boy before you.

“So, Yoongi,” you say, grabbing the attention of the boy before you. You decide to just skip the small talk and get right to what you want to ask him.

“How did you get into my apartment?’ you ask him, causing his face to swell bright red.

“I-i… um-m-” he stutters not knowing what to say.

“The door was open, wasn't it?” you ask him, cutting him off in the process. He nods his head, too afraid to utter a word under your presence, and you chuckle, knowing exactly that.

“I told him to lock it.” you scoff out. “I guess I should be more careful next time.” you speak, getting up to walk over to the boy on the other side of the coffee table. As you approached, the boy’s head slowly went down until he was facing the ground.

“Or,” you start, crouching down to the boy on the ground. “Maybe I shouldn't.” you say, ending your sentence with a chuckle. You move your hand, hooking it under Yoongi's chin, moving his head so that he could face you.

“You would like that, wouldn't you?” you ask him, putting on your best innocent face. Leaning over, you lean forward so that your lips are right by his ear. 

“Next time,” you whisper in his ear, making him shiver in his place. “I’ll make sure to leave it open. Maybe I'll even let you join.” you finish, moving back so that your face was right in front of his. When you looked at it, you could see that it was bright red.

“You’d like that, wouldn't you, you pervert.” you shame him.

You're cut off when the boy before you jumps in his seat, letting out a little whimper as he did. What was the cause of his actions? Probably the fact that your hand, that had removed the pillow that was still satl on his lap and had been moving up and down his leg since you whispered to him, was now on his clothed member, groping him slightly.

“Do you like this baby?” you asked him, with an innocent, but not really, smirk across your face. The boy let out another whimper, nodding his head. You sigh, rolling your eyes while you take your hand off his crotch. When you do this, Yoongi looks up from the ground to your face with pleading eyes. You chuckle, noticing how this is the only time so far today that he had willingly met your eyes.

“Words pup.” you say, moving your hand that was still hooked under his chin down, letting you finally sit on the carpet ground of your apartment. You could see some hesitation in his eyes, but you knew that if he really wanted what you were going to do to him, he'd answer eventually.

“Y-yes no-noona.” he answers you. You coo at him, thinking about how he was already so fucked out without you barely doing anything to him.

“Good boy.” you tell him, petting his head like a little puppy that's getting a reward for doing a trick, which was technically true the more you thought about it.

“Now,” you say, moving your hand back down to his member, squeezing it tightly, eliciting the first moan of the night out of him.

“What do you want? My lips or my hand pup?” you ask him. He whimpers, opening his mouth to answer you, not wanting you to remove your hand like before.

“B-both p-please noona, want both, want anything just. H-hurts.” he says. You scoff, looking him up and down in amusement.

“Where does it hurt?” you ask him, playing dumb.

“R-right here noo-na.” he says, as he points to his lower torso, right below his stomach. That's when you knew. Knew that he was indeed, as you predicted, a virgin.

“You've never done this before, have you?” you ask him, already knowing the answer. The boy before you shakes his head,letting out an embarrassed “no”.

“Have you ever touched yourself?” you ask him. With that question, you can feel his member twitch in his pants. Yoongi lets out a breathy “yes” and with that you can tell that he's touched himself to the thought of you a few times before.

You hum and remove your hand from his crotch again, earning a long whine from the boy.

“Oh shut up and help me get you pants off.” you tell him, slight irritation in your voice. His eyes widen and he immediately moves his hands down to his pants to do as you say. You help him shivvy off his pants. And when you see his member through his boxers, you can't help but salivate a little bit. It wasn't large, but it wasn't small. You could tell by the imprint of it through his boxers that it was just enough to hit exactly where your g-spot would be, and you felt your panties soak up just a bit more from that information.

“Your boxers love?” you ask him, just wanting to make sure he was comfortable to take them off. He nods his head, and helps you take them off his body. When they’re fully off, you're finally able to see his member in full, and it was a beautiful sight to take in. 

His member was fully erect and the veins on it were a sight to see. Though there weren't many, they were promenet, and you could just wonder how good they would feel running across the top of  your tongue. The tip of his member was bright red, and it dripped a little bit of preecum out of it. His member in all was beautiful, and you just couldn't wait to have it in your mouth, surrounded by your hand and inside of you.

“So pretty.” you whisper, leaning down to take it inside of your mouth, and to blow this poor innocent kid’s mind.

You start with just the tip, licking it a bit. You move your hand to the base of his member so that you could hold it up, and you could feel the boy’s dick twitch in your hand as you did so, his head lolled back with a satisfied sigh, followed by a whimpery moan. After deciding to not torcher the boy anymore, you finally take him into your mouth slowly, going down from his tip to the base of his member. As you traveled down, you made sure to flatten your tongue under it, for both pleasure, and so that you could feel the veins on it as well.

You gagged a little once his member hit the back of your throat. It wasnt that you couldn’t take it, it was that you usually wern’t the one to go down on your partner before or during sex. When you reached the base of his dick, you gagged a bit. When you do this, you let a little moan slip out, causing the back of your throat to vibrate. When you did this, Yoongi let out a loud moan, shurrly feeling the vibrations on his head, the most sensitive spot of his member. You hum, sending another vibration to his tip, making Yoongi moan out again.

You smirk as much as you can, and start bobbing your head up and down his member. When you get to the top, you make sure to circle your tongue around his tip, pushing it a little bit into the hole there. You then go back down, making sure to repeat the action you just did.

While you were doing this, Yoongi was losing his mind above you. He let out the most beautiful moans and whimpers, feeling just how good sex could be. Not even sex, just your mouth. He could tell that you were beyond experienced, just by the way you swirled your tongue under his head where his sweet spot was.

You could tell he was getting close from the way his dick was twitching, his moans getting louder and louder by the moment, and by how tight his hand was gripped into his fist that was laying on the floor next to you.

“Tell me when you're close.” you tell him as you pop off of him, going back down to speed up your pace, wanting him to cum as soon as possible.

“F-fuck, yes nonna.” he answers you, knowing to keep the unspoken rule.

Speeding up, you take one of your hands and place it under his balls, massaging it to just give him that extra bit of pleasure.

“C-CLOSE!” he shouts, feeling everything at once.

You change your head from bobbing up and down, to letting just the tip of his member rest in your mouth, sucking harshly on it, readinging yourself for the stream of cum to enter and go down your mouth at any point.

And sooner than later, that's exactly what happens. The hot liquid squirts out of his member, into your mouth, and down your throat. It stings a bit, but you make sure to take all of it, seeing that it would make less of a mess later on. You make sure to milk him dry, sucking until the boy, with tears in his eyes and whimpers out his mouth, pushes you away. 

You slowly ech off of him, until you let go with a pop. Leaning back, you look at the boy before you, whose head is laid back on the couch and chest, moving up and down rapidly. You move your hand to his chest, making him look down to you.

You move to sit on top of him, moving your other hand to rest where your other hand was. Sliding them down, you drag them down to the end of his shirt, letting them slip into it. Snaking them up his body, you can feel the slightly defined muscles he has hiding under his shirt.

“Think you can go again, hm puppy?” you ask him with a curious face. You lean forward, taking his ear lobe into your mouth, giving it a nibble and sucking on it a bit before whispering into his ear.

“I'm sure you want me to do the things I was doing with my friend hm? Want to feel me around you like he got to?” you ask him. Under you, you can feel the boy’s member harden again, barely poking at your butt.

“P-please noona.” he responds, probably having enough of your teasing. You chuckle, shaking your head.

You stand up, offering a hand to the boy beneath you. He looks at you with a questonative expression, and you shake your hand, sighing annoyingly.

“Were not staying here.” you tell him. “You wouldn't want to lose your virginity on a couch, now would you?” you ask him. Yoongi’s face gets a light shade of pink, resulting in him slumping it down to face the floor. He takes your hand, letting you pull him up and lead you to your bedroom.

Opening the door, he can see how your room met the same aesthetic as the rest of your apartment. Yor bed was on one side of the room, a nightstand next to it, while your desk, covered with school stuff was on the other. A dresser was in between the two, hosting an aray of books, plants and a record player.

“Sit with your back on the headboard.” you tell him, resulting in his movements, doing what you told him. While he's doing that, you start to remove your clothes. You take off your bottoms and tank top, leaving you with only your underwear, you didn't wear a bra because you knew that this was going to happen after your friend left.

Looking back to the boy on the bed, you saw him already staring at you, and you could swear that you could see a bit of saliva drip down his chin. You smirked, feeling your ego skyrocket as you walk over to your bed. Getting on it, you place yourself on top of his lap, moving your hand down to the hem of his shirt so that you could take it off him and finally be able to see his body.

He complies with you, moving his arms up above his head to help you. Once the shirt is off his body and tossed across the room, you lightly move your hands down Yoongi’s body, pinching at his nipples once you get to them. The boy lets out a whine, breathing out a question for you to answer.

“C-can I touch, please?” he asks you. You know exactly what he's asking and you nod your head, giving him the answer he wants. His hand immediately go up to grope your breasts, feeling as much as he can. He leans forward to take your nipples into his mouth, sucking on them greatly.

If you were to be honest, it wasn't that good. But, the way that he was dragging his tongue over your nipples was enough to get you to let out breathy moans and your panties to soak. As time went on, Yoongi paid attention to what you liked and what you didn't, making the pleasure feel so much better.

After a few minutes on him groping and marking up your tits, you move your hands up from resting on his sholders to his wrists, pushing them down to stop his movements. That doesn't stop his mouth though, and when you look down to him, your met with his begging eyes and his own spit dripping down his chin.

“Let go.” you tell him. He doesn't listen though, and this pisses you off, probably because he's been so obedient till he finally got what he wanted. So, you move your hand up to his neck, grasping it in your hand as you push him against the headboard of your bed. He lets out a gasp, then a moan, surprising you. You get over that soon though, smirking as you open your mouth to speak to him.

“You like that huh?” you ask him as you squeeze his hand tighter around his throat. “Like it when you can't breathe? When my hands are around your neck? You're such a dirty boy, aren’t you?” you ask him. He groans and you can feel his dick twitch underneath you. You lighten your grasp around his throat as you take your empty hand down to his member. After moving your panties to the side, you run the tip of his dick in between your folds a few times, eliciting a moan from the boy beneath you. 

After a few seconds of teasing, you line his member back up with your hole and slowly sink down on him. When you do this, the both of you let out a moan, his louder than yours. You could feel the tiny stretch as you were sinking down even though you were just filled almost a little over an hour ago. You move slowly, not wanting to overwhelm the boy. But, once you do finally sink all the way down, you let out a sigh, feeling him nestled so deeply into you. Looking down at the boy sitting below you, you could see that his face was covered with a thin layer of sweat, his head leaning back against the headboard. But, the best part of it was the expression he held on his face. His eyes were scrunched up with his mouth wide open. The expression of pure pleasure.

You chuckle, leaning forward to take the boy’s lips onto yours, it startles him a bit, but he complies, sloppy. You can tell he's never kissed anyone before, but you knew that he was also a quick learner, being able to give you back the same energy after a few seconds.

After a few minutes of just kissing, the two of you start to slowly move your torso back and forth, feeling his member twitching inside of you. The boy before you lets out a moan into the sloppy kiss, shurly feeling the feeling of your wetness surrounding him. As you moved faster, the boy before you let out more and more moans, loving this feeling of your cunt.

“F-feels go-good.” he tells you, moving his hands so that they were resting at your hips. Scoffing, you, stop your movements, getting off of him and getting up to hope off your bed. The boy lets out a confused wine, but you ignore it, heading over to your dresser. Reaching inside one of the drawers, you reach into a black box, getting handcuffs and a wand vibrator out of it. Heading back over to the boy, you get back on top of him after getting back onto the bed.

“Told you not to touch.” you tell him as you cuff his hands up to the headboard.

“Now,” you tell him, switching on the wand to the highest setting. “You'll have to get a little punishment.” you tell him, moving the vibrator down to his member, placing it on his sweet spot under his head, leaving it there. With your empty hand, you hold his member in place so that you could press the vibrator onto his member harder.

It isn't long before he cums again from the consistent and overbearing feeling of the wand. He expects you to stop, to take the wand off of his member and resume your movements like before, but you don't stop, seeing that overstimulation could be his punishment. So, you keep his hips still with your elbows as you continue on with his torcher. 

He cums three times before you stop, knowing that you don't want to go too far, seeing that the two of you didn't plan out a safeword beforehand. Taking it off his member, you're met with a satisfied and relieved sigh from the boy.

“Have you learned your lesson? Or will I have to keep going?” you ask him. He shakes his head rapidly, answering you with apologies and pleads telling you not to. You chuckle, agreeing and putting the toy aside on your side table.

“Will I have to keep the cuffs on, or do you think you can control yourself?” you again ask him.

“I'll be good, I promise,I- i'm sorry noona.” he answers you back, making you smile  and lean down to take them off per request. When you take them off, you clip them back together, Setting those aside. You then get back onto the boy, sinking down on him again, moving your hips afterwards once again. He lets out a moan as you do so, loving the way you make him feel so good.

You go from moving back and forth to up and down, feeling the soreness already from doing this not too long ago. But, this small movement makes the boy beneath you moan out more, and louder.

“You like that?” you ask him, moving your hands to rest back on his shoulders so that you could better balance yourself. The boy whimpers, feeling too fucked out to answer. But, he still does, hoping that he'd get a reward for doing so.

“Y-yes noona. F-feels soooooo good!” he answers you.

Petting his head, you coo down at him.

“Good boy.” you tell him, leaning down to his neck to suck a reddish purple mark into it. When the deed is done, you unattach yourself from him, looking at it when you're done, not stopping your movement at all.

“There,” you say. “ Now people w-will know your mine.” you say, letting your hand wrap around his neck once again. When you do this, he lets out a loud whine, and you can feel his dick twitch inside of you.

“Y-you close?” you ask him as you too can feel the feeling of the ever closing edge. He nods his head, not daring to open his mouth in fear of stuttering out an unautoble response. You let this one time slide, feeling more and more fucked out yourself as you change back from up and down to moving your hips back and forth to save energy.

“Ill t-tell you when to c-fuck-cum, okay? Hold it till then.” you tell him. He whimpers out, probably not liking the fact that he has to hold back. But he nods his head in agreement anyways, not waiting to disobey you again. He reattaches his lips to your nipples, biting down just a bit onto them. And just with that little movement, you can feel yourself about to fall off the edge.

“NOW!” you scream, feeling the wonderful ecstasy of your orgasm. The boy under you lets out a loud scream like moan as he finally feels the feeling of being able to cum from something he's desperately wanted to experience. You can feel his cum shoot up into you, loving the way that it fills you up just that more.

You dont stop your movements until you can feel the overstimulation, meaning that the boy beneath you can feel it too. You slow down, gradually coming to a stop. When you do stop, you slump over on his shoulder, letting your sticky forehead meet and rest onto his sticky shoulder.

For a few minutes, all the two of you do is pant, chests rising up and down feeling the aftermath of your orgasms.

“Y-y/n, i didnt p-”

“It's okay, I'm on the pill.” you say, cutting off what he was about to say to you. He sighs, knowing that he can go back to enjoying what just happened and not worry.

“That was amazing.” Yoongi says after a couple seconds of silence. When he does this, he lets his hands rake up your frame. 

“Never learns.” you think, chuckling while moving your gaze over to the boy beneath you.

In all honesty, it was probably one of the greatest orgasms you've ever had. Who knew this little, seemingly innocent virgin could pleasure the girl who's most known for having a new partner every week enough that she’d have the most amazing orgasm she's ever had.

“L-let's go take a bath okay? You can stay the night too if you want.” you say to him, now sitting straight up and looking down to him. He nods his head cutely, and you can't help but coo at him.

But, you snap out of it, getting back to the task at hand. Pulling off of him, the both of you let out a few moans, him more than you, certainly still feeling the feeling of overstimulation. When you finally get off of him and kneel before him, you can feel the mixture of cum drip out of you. Taking two of your fingers down to the mixture, you swipe a bit of it onto them, moving them so that they were in front of Yoongi’s mouth.

“Open and swallow.” you tell him demandingly. He listens immediately, taking your fingers into his mouth, sucking on them as he moves his tiny hands up to hold onto your wrist so that he could control the movement of your hand.

He makes sure to lap up as much as he can, not wanting your fingers to be dirty. The expression he gives you while doing so is so innocent that you might have just forgotten everything that just happened, but you knew that his motivations were far from innocent.

You make sure to “accidentally” push your long fingers down the small boy’s through, making him gag a few times before taking your fingers out of his mouth. Getting off of your bed, you help Yoongi get off, helping him stand afterwards. You take him to the bathroom, setting him down on the toilet so that you could make a bath for the two of you.

 After the bath is made, you help him into the warm bath, getting in after him. In the bath, you make sure to clean him well, not wanting him to be dirty. He also does the same to you, washing your body like you did to his. Well, trying at least. Once you’re both done and clean, you get out, you drying the boy off with a towel. He lets you do everything, liking the feeling of being taken care of. When that's done, and you finish drying yourself off too, you help him into one of your shirts that go down to the bottom of his knees. Cooing, you dress yourself too, shutting off all the lights before the two of you snuggle up into the covers of your bed, after changing the sheets of course.

When the two of you two do this, Yoongi snuggles up to you so that he was facing your chest and it isn't long before you two eventually get to sleep, only one thing in your mind. How much they want to do this again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
175K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...