A Hummingbird in The Owl Hous...

De WolfiechuXOXO

A Hunter x Oc, Owl House Fanfic. In this magical adventure we are following the Marylyn Clawthorne. Madilyn l... Mais

Real Quick Character Info
A Lying Witch and a Warden
Aftermath of A Lying Witch and a Warden
Aftermath of Witches Before Wizards
I Know a Teenage Abomination
Aftermath of I know a teenage abomination
An Intruder
Hello... it's been a few months...

Witches Before Wizards

201 2 0
De WolfiechuXOXO

Madilyn's POV

I woke up to fresh and ready to go. But first pit stop to the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes an started my way to the bathroom. I was about to enter when I heard.

"Your first day on the boiling Isle, as a witch apprentice." The voice said. I opened the door to find Luz talking to herself in the mirror. She looked at me wide eyed an blushed due to being embarrassed.

"Oh! Hey Madilyn." Luz responded with. I just grinned at her.

"Don't worry about it." I said as we walked past each other. "There are some "witchy" clothes in the closet, apprentice." I grinned, but also heard quick foot steps down the hall... I was about to be done getting ready when I heard.

"Yesyesyesyesyes!" Followed by a scream. I left the bathroom and went down stairs to grab some food.

"Good morning King." I said. " We got mush with eye, you want."

"Um. Yes!" King answered. I grabbed myself a of tea and leach fruit. (you can imagine what that looks like) I set my drink and food to start eating. When all of a sudden Luz ran in with a bathrobe on and a dirty traffic cone on her head. I tried to contain my giggles. I bet she is waiting on Mom to wake up. 

"Eda the Owl Lady, your apprentice is ready for action." Luz proclaimed. It's more funny cause Mom is in her jammies and bunny slippers.

"Who are you?" Mom asked.

"Remember me, Luz?" Luz was saying,"  We freed the oppressed from an evil warden together." Mom grabbed her 30 and Flirty mug.

"Kid, lay off the details." She said, "I haven't even had my cup of Apple Blood yet."

"You mean Apple Juice?" Luz said.

"No."

"What Apple Juice?" I asked.

"Come on, teach me some spells. Getting a staff. Was I supposed to bring my own runes." Luz was saying.

"Ay runes,  child's play." I inquired with a smile. Luz then gasped.

"Do you have a dangerous magical quest for me. " She exclaimed.

"Whoa, Whoa kid. Becoming a witch doesn't happen over night." Mom said, "Plus you're wearing a bath robe and the dirtiest traffic cone I've ever seen." Luz blew the dust and musk off of the cone to revile an orange and white cone. King began to laugh at her realization.

"I don't think someone with their food stuck to them has any place to talk." I told King. He quickly stopped laughing.

"So you want a magic staff." Mom asked.

"More then anything." Luz said. 

"Watch this, magic staff come to me." Mom commanded. A second after we started hearing crashes and banging due to the location of the staff. Her staff landed in her hand quickly only for it to fall out of her grasp. But she recovered it.

"It's early." She said. 

"You want to see something cooler." I said. "Yo! Jingle." Since Jingle wasn't in his staff form, he quickly fluttered right over into my hand. Transforming into a beautiful blue staff with him perched on to.  

"Whoa, that. was. amazing!" Luz exclaimed 

"I know." I grinned. Mom coughed to grab our attention.

"Well, witch are rewarded their staffs in school." Mom explained. "With me as your teacher, you will be taking a much different approach." Then dumped a sack full of potions on the ground. 

"You will be my delivery girl." Mom smiled. She then took Luz to explain what she does and how she does it. While I knew I get to relax for the day cause I don't have to make the deliveries. I heard the door shut.

"Madilyn, come here please." Mom shouted. 'No, she wants me to do something.' I got up an went over to Mom.

"I want to follow Luz and King while they make deliveries." Mom said.

"What, why?" I complained.

"Cause for all I know they'll kill themselves." Mom stated. "And if you do it-eh-I don't know. Could you just make sure she doesn't die."

"Fine, I guess." I said. Quickly left through the front door an took off on my staff.

"Thanks my little hummingbird!" Mom shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far I have seen Luz almost get eaten by everything she has encountered. From creatures, to welcome mattes, door bells, etc. She was beginning to look a little down. Literally, she was looking down while talking to King.

"I thought being the only human I a magical dimension would make me special." Luz started, "But apparently it makes everyone want to scream at me or eat me." Luz raised her elbow to find some type of bug creature biting her skin. She quickly flicked it off.

"At this point Azura was already sent on a enchanted quest." Said Luz, "Where is my quest?"

"Sorry to break it to you, but no one is that well dressed." King said. Luz grabbed her things together and went off. I kind of felt a little bad for her, but she thought this place was going to be just like her book. I'm sorry she just can't have that logic.

"Let's just make this last delivery and head home." Luz said. With me hearing that I hopped, skipped, and flew my way home. 

'I can't wait to take a nap!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of peacefully waking up from my nap. I was woken by the sound of ecstatic laughter. I sat up from my comfy little wrap of a blanket to go see where all the noise was coming from. 

'Luz's room'

"Hey, what's so funny?" I asked. Mom and King were both on the floor laughing so hard their stomachs were starting to hurt.

"Luz-Ha-Luz thinks-haha-She's a chosen one!" King exclaimed with laughter. I looked to Luz, who looked pretty sad. She looked down at the paper in her hand.

"He even gave her a map!" King exclaimed. 

"Hold on, let me see this map." Mom finally calmed down. Luz handed Mom the map. She opened it to see.

"You didn't think was real, did you?" Mom questioned.

"What?" Luz seemed confused. 

"This map is a fake, there's no crystal lake on with a celestial staff on the Boiling Isle." Mom said, she seemed upset, "If there was, I would have stolen it by now." Mom was about to say something else.

"Can I have some time alone." Luz said. And with that we all left her room. 

"How could you say that to her." I sated, once we were out of the room.

"What?" Mom said, "That whole thing is bogus and you know it."

"Yeah, but you were a bit mean." I retorted, "You might have made Luz really upset."

"I know, but-" Mom was about to say.

"Finally all that mean spirited laughter made me sleepy." King said as he made himself comfy on the couch.

"Hey, crony you said that the wizard dork was one of my clients, right?" Mom questioned. "

"I don't know him that well, and I don't like this itch he's scratching into the human." Mom inquired as she sat down on the couch.

"Less talky more nappy." King complained. Mom sighed then got up, I followed after her.

"Hey Luz- Ah nuts." Mom started and finished. I peeped in to see the window wide open and no Luz.

"Hootie, where'd she go?" Mom asked.

"Hoot. Hoot. If you want the answer that you seek solve my riddle within a wee-ow." Hootie said. "Okay, sheesh she went in to the forest near Bonesbore." 

 I had a bad feeling about this.

"King! Get up, we got a human to find!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 King was currently sniffing the ground to where they met the wizard.

"This way, this is where we met the scones- I mean the wizard." Mom pulled open the curtains to revile a crumbling castle.

"Whoa, King are you sure this is it?" I asked looking down to him.

"I'm sure, I wasn't like this before." He answered. Pieces of the castle started to fall off and break once landing on the ground. 

"I don't like this." Mom said. She moved forward to the entrance.

"Me neither." I added. Once we entered the castle, it was worse on the inside then the outside. Papers and books scattered everywhere. Chunks of the well missing. Bugs and cob webs at every corner. I was to busy looking around to notice Mom picked up something. 'That paper looks like Luz's map.' I stepped next to Mom an read what it said.

"The chosen one?" This is confusing.

"Okay, now I really don't like this." Mom said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh no"

"Are you sure she came here." Mom asked. This place was not good. Everything looked dead.

"I'm sure of it, I can't mistake her smell." King said, while taking a sniff at the ground. "Like lemons and young naïve teen confidence."

"I don't like this one bit." I clutched my staff to my chest.

"Don't worry hun, we'll find Luz." Mom reassured. We continued to follow King. He led us to a fountain, were there was a really creepy cat puppet. Mom approached it.

"Hey you! What have you done with Luz!" Mom continued to shout and shake it. The puppet's head started to turn slowly toward us.

"To find your pupil and seal your wrath look ahead and follow the path." It then started to laugh and disintegrate.

"Well. That's not creepy." I tried not to get scared, but man was it hard. King then screamed.

"The catman melted." He said.

"It's a trap." Mom sighed. "They want me to follow Luz."

"So what do we do?" King asked. Mom thought for a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jingle was fluttering as fast as his little wings could take him. We were going threw the forest as fast as we could.

"I know this guy." Mom said." He's no wizard, he's what you call a puppeteer. A demon that specializes in scamming people."

"Really!" I'm shocked.

"He's using Luz to get to me." Mom added

"Yeah and we're flying directly into his trap, hooray" King said sarcastically.

"If you can think of a better plan, I'd love to hear it." Mom said." Hey faster you!" She sped up on Owlbert.

"Come on Jingle, let's pick up speed." And we took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And you lured her right into my trap cause you thought you were special." The squid gay said.

"No, jokes on you because Eda isn't stupid enough to fall for your trick." Luz said,

'Think again"

"Atta guest." Mom yelled.

"Oh heck." Luz whispered. We swooped down to the ground to land. 

"Eda, I have you now." The squid thing said. Suddenly his puppets popped up from the ground and started wrapping around us.

"That's right you got me, now release Luz." Mom demanded.

"I didn't have to be apart of this." King yelled. I just sighed.|

"Oh, she can leave. If she wants to." Squid said. "But think she wants a real fantasy." He then blow some sort of purple smoke into her face.

"It is beautiful here." Luz said

"Luz no!" I shouted.

"Luz!" Mom yelled.

"And you guys think I'm special." She said.

"No" Mom shouted.

"Don't listen to him." I yelled. King was just being squeezed.

"But it's not real!" Luz broke from the fantasy. She ran up to the sword she had dropped. Luz pointed her sword toward the squid.

"I am a witch's apprentice and I'm gonna earn my magic staff the hard way." Luz declared. "Now feel my wrath!" She charged toward the "wizard" an stabbed him in the chest. The wizard disappeared, but the squid shouted out in pain. He loosened his grip on us to. We started attacking all of his puppets. Burning them, whacking them, destroying them. The squid continued to scream out in pain. Luz started sword fighting the muscular puppet.

"I thought we had a connection Neverith." And with that she stabbed his chest.

"Ah, my flawless pecs." He yelled before turning to dust. We turned toward the squid, ready for anything.

"Back off or the dog gets it."

"I am not a-" King mouth was covered. We laid our weapons down and raised our hand in surrender. 

"You were right King, I shouldn't have trusted that wizard." Luz said. "He was a big slimy jerk." She kicked the sword right into the squids head. He screamed in pain and started shrinking down. I ran up an quickly put King in my arms. Mom picked up the tiny squid.

"Well that's the last time I take an outside referral." The she ate him. "Sorry did you want some."

"No just confused." Luz said, looking down.

"Thinking on quitting?" Mom asked.

"No, it just his place isn't like I imagined it be."

"Maybe, not here. Follow me." Mom said. Me and Luz looked confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Luz held on to me as we flew up into the sky over the Isles.

"Okay, you can look." Mom said. Luz took her blindfold of an saw the beauty of the Isle at sunset. She let out a "wow".

"The bones of the Isles, up close the Isle can be slimy." Mom started.

"And Smelly." Said King.

"And gross." I added.

"But if you look at it from a different perspective." Mom said motioning up ward. We look up to see a shooting star across the sky.

"It's beautiful." Luz said. King agreed. "Eda, how did you know that wizard was lying?" She said,

"Look kid, everyone wants to believe their "chosen". But if we all waited around for a prophecy to make us special. We'd die before it'd even happen. Like I told Madi, You need you need to choose your own path. Your own destiny." Mom said.

"Does that mean you'll give me a magic staff of my own." Luz smiled.

"Not yet." Mom said. "But someday."

We just continued looking toward the sunset for the time being.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.7K 712 33
She came from almost nothing and ended up with everything. You'd think he had everything, but it was practically nothing. Two teenagers with big repu...
27.1K 1.1K 14
"𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵~ 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥�...
51.8K 927 38
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
71.5K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...