BanG Dream: The Feeling Of Lo...

By FantasyWriter241

"Is this... what being in love feels like? It feels nice." (Y/N) (L/N)'s life became sad as his little brothe... More

Prologue - Starting Point
Chapter 1 - Hello, Happy World!
Chapter 2 - Rest In Peace
Chapter 3 - Exposing Sadness
Chapter 4 - Smile Emergency
Chapter 5 - I Want To See You Smile
Chapter 7 - Working At A Live House?!
Chapter 8 - Hidden Feelings
Chapter 9 - The Spook Is Coming
Chapter 10 - πŸŽƒπŸ‘»Hello, Happy Halloween World!πŸŽƒπŸ‘»
Chapter 11 - Happy Happy Island
Chapter 12 - My First Date
Chapter 13 - A Stormy Visit
Chapter 14 - The Wonderful Surprise
Chapter 15 - The Second Date
Chapter 16 - Our Special Home
Chapter 17 - Our Paths To The Future
Chapter 18 - Our New Lives
Chapter 19 - The Special Moment
Chapter 20 - Aquarium Theme Wedding
Epilogue - Watching Over Us

Chapter 6 - Writing Dream

380 7 8
By FantasyWriter241

A few weeks later...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

I felt like I haven't been doing much writing ever since my brother passed away. But now that I am feeling better thanks to the girls of Hello, Happy World!, I feel like now it is a good opportunity to jump right back into it. After all, I told my parents that I would find a way to get back into writing, even if it takes me forever to do it.

There is something I should say about my writing, though... I am not exactly the best at it. My grammar is not exactly the best, my sentences tend to drag on longer than they should be, and I don't even try to use commas within said sentences. My teachers and classmates would often notice these things every chance they got. So every weekend, I would try to spend an hour practicing my writing skills, hoping that they'll improve. However, one weekend, my training was interrupted by my phone receiving a text.

"Who could this be?" I asked myself as I looked at my phone.

It was a text message from Kanon. She and I have been texting each other a lot lately, and I have grown rather fond of her nowadays.

Kanon's text: Hey (Y/N)-kun, are you busy? Do you think you can come meet me at Hazawa Coffee?

Your text: I guess I can come over. Did you want to hang out or something?

Kanon's text: Yes, and I have two friends who are dying to meet you.

Two friends, huh? I am a bit curious about them myself. I guess meeting them couldn't hurt.

Your text: Sure thing. I'll be there as soon as I can.

Kanon's text: Sweet! See you soon. :)

I think going to see Kanon might be a good thing since I needed a break from my writing training. So I gather my things and headed out the door. However, right when I got outside, I saw that the sky was all gray, like it could rain at any moment.

"Well, hopefully I can get home in time before it gets worse." I said as I start to make my way to Hazawa Coffee.
______________________________________

Location - Hazawa Coffee

Thankfully, it didn't rain yet as I made it over to Hazawa Coffee. As soon as I arrived, there was Kanon, along with two other girls. One had pink hair and pink eyes, and the other was a blonde with purple eyes. They do look familiar, though.

"Hi Kanon, I hope I didn't keep you waiting." I said.

"Not at all." Kanon replied. "These are the girls I wanted you to meet."

"Hi there, my name is Maruyama Aya." Aya said as she smiled at me.

"Hello, and I am Shirasagi Chisato." Chisato said as she smiled, as well.

Now I know why these two look familiar, they're from Pastel*Palettes, and I've seen Chisato a lot on TV. My mom is a fan of hers, and it's hard to believe that they're close to my age.

"Oh wow, Aya-san! Chisato-san!" I said in amazement as the two girls were taken aback.

"Oh, are you a fan?" Chisato asked.

"Ob yes, I've been keeping track of all of Pastel*Palettes' activities." I said.

"That's good to know." Aya replied. "And Kanon-chan has told us so much about you, right Chisato-chan?"

"Yes. She speaks so highly of you, so we just had to meet you right away." Chisato added.

Kanon began to blush a little bit.

"Y-You guys are making me blush." She said.

The four of us headed inside Hazawa Coffee, and we were seated by another one of Kanon's friends, Hazawa Tsugumi. I never would've guessed she had more friends outside of her band, now I feel shy. After being seated, Aya and Chisato took some time to get to know me, but there was one fact about me that they were really interested in.

"So (Y/N)-kun, Kanon told me that you have an interest in writing, is that correct?" Chisato asked.

"Yeah, I guess I do." I replied.

"That's so cool." Aya said. "I wish I could be interested in writing like you."

"I guess. But I am not that good at it myself." I replied.

"It's okay if you're not good at it, though." Kanon said with a sweet smile.

"As long as you keep practicing, you'll eventually get the hang of it." Chisato said.

She does have a point. This whole time, I have been blindly writing stories without giving a second thought about the sentence structures and such. But not this time, when I get home, I should take my time writing the story instead of rushing.

"Thanks, Chisato-san. Your words had inspired me to keep going." I said.

"Well, I am happy that you think so." She replied. "I might not be much of a writer myself, but I will hope that you will succeed."

"Me too! You can do it!" Aya said.

"I promise I won't let you two down."
______________________________________

A few weeks later...

After meeting Aya and Chisato that day, I decided to get home as quickly as possible to start writing. I logged onto my laptop in my room and end up deleting the story I was currently working on. If I am going to improve on my skills, I need to start fresh.

"What kind of a story I should focus on?" I asked as I stared at the ceiling.

There were so many genres to choose from, and none of the previous stories I have worked on didn't focus on any of those genres. They were just silly little stories with no actual focus.

"I wonder if I can look at some samples..." I said to myself.

I went online and went on a website where a bunch of stories were posted, and because there were so many, I didn't even know where to start.

"Let's try... this one." I said and clicked on it.

The story I clicked was a fantasy story. I began to read it at first, but eventually I was getting bored, and clicked back to the options.

"Okay, so... maybe fantasy is not the genre for me." I said to myself. "What else is there?"
______________________________________

An hour later...

I went through fantasy, comedy, drama and many other genres, but in the end, none of them were for me. There was one genre I haven't looked at yet, or rather... I was trying to avoid it. The genre I was referring to was romance. I always thought it might be something that is not for guys. I mean, there could be a few guys that might be into it, but I don't know if I can get into it myself.

"Well, I guess this is no time for me to be picky." I said to myself.

I found the first romance story I saw, and just read it from there. Before I knew it, I found myself to be engaged into the story. After reading it, I was bringing myself to tears.

"Wow, what a story..." I said to myself. "Too bad it had to end, though. But all good things must come to an end."

I think I know what genre I want to do a story on now. I want to do a romance story, it looked straight forward and nothing too complicated either. But instead of typing, I took out my notebook and plan out the storyline, and try to make it meet my standards.
______________________________________ 

A few weeks later...

Location - The Park

I finally did it. After doing this for weeks, my story came out the way I wanted it to. I had to proofread it and made sure there were no mistakes. I decided that once the story was completed, I would let Hello, Happy World! read the story first, and get their feedback. 

As I wait for them at the park, I looked at the paper book and grew nervous.

"I hope they get here soon..."

Then I heard a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)!"

Coming down the block was Kokoro and Hagumi, running as fast as they could, with everyone else walking calmly behind them.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming." I said.

"No need to thank us! I can't wait to read your book!" Kokoro said.

"Me too. I'm sure it'll be fleeting." Kaoru added.

I was still nervous, but I gathered the courage to give them the copy about the book. Misaki held the book in her hand and read it out loud to everyone. Whenever a happy part of the story was read, a smile appeared on their faces. Whenever a sad part was read, their smiles were turned to frowns.

After reading the story, the Hello, Happy World! girls gave me their feedback right away.

"Wow, what emotional story." Kanon said.

"You choosing the art of romance was so... fleeting. My poor heart couldn't take it." Kaoru said.

"Yeah, I couldn't hold back the tears any longer." Hagumi said.

"I agree with Hagumi, some of the moments in the story made my heart sank." Misaki said.

"I'm glad you guys think so." I said softly.

Then Kanon spoke up.

"(Y/N)-kun, if it's okay with you, I would like to come over to your place and watch you write some more." Kanon said as I start to blush a little. Does she really want to watch me?

"I would like to watch you write, too!" Hagumi said.

"Me too! Can I?" Kokoro asked.

Everyone kept asking me about this, even Misaki was doing it. But eventually, I gave in.

"I guess I can allow it, I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind." I said. Hopefully my parents will be okay with me having five girls coming over, right?

To be continued

A/N: Phew, this took longer to finish than I had expected. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and I'll see you in the next chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 133 11
"You got nothing to worry about, my dear. We're going to be together forever." When she came back from the UK, Anon felt depressed and uneasy. She wa...
14.7K 407 13
❝ how can I be happy when one of the reasons why I smile is now gone . . . now so far away from me, that I couldn't reach them-even if I tried? ❞ ...
208K 6.7K 30
❛❛ Can you imagine a world in which we end up together? ❜❜ ❛❛ Yes, I can imagine. In a different world, we are together. ❜❜ Overcome with emotion, Y...
7.5K 228 22
[This is a birthday present from my good friend, SoupSlicker] "I know I don't usually ask for much, but... it would mean the world to me if you let m...