Relapse (Hiatus)

By shidouslefteyebrow

๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–˜๐–Š. ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–‡. ๐–—๐–Š-๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–˜๐–Š | \ ๐–—๐–Ž - '๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–˜ \ The act or an instance of backsliding, worse... More

DISCLAIMER
II
III
IV
V
Apology
VI
VII
VIII (slight NSFW)

I

302 10 9
By shidouslefteyebrow

I think some people don't understand what it means that sometimes, the only thing they need to do is

S H U T

T H E

F U C K

U P

I'm sitting in art history class, obviously, because if I didn't, I would be peacefully drinking my coffee while just, chillin. 

Okay that's a big fat lie. I would be picking up my bunny's poop around the apartment.

Anyway, my only concern right now is, why are these dumb people even here? Right now, a girl is asking questions literally after every sentence that our professor says. Not to mention that she was on the top of the list when we were taking our entrance exam.

No one could even think that she was this much of a pain.  

I understand when people are asking questions after a certain topic so the professor could properly explain everything again. But bro, this? Nah. For the past three hours that we've had our art history class, this girl was something else. She hits that one nerve of mine. Anya had to stop me a few times from tying her and taping her mouth with duct tape and glueing it with super glue. 

I think I'm just going to ditch this class next time if it's going to be like this. I can't do this anymore literally and we just started with classes a month ago.

I looked over to Anya's notes because she's sitting next to me. And well, that's my last hope sliding and screaming down the hell hole, because she also didn't catch anything today. 

On top of that, the whole fine arts and applied arts department are here, and I don't know a single soul so I could borrow their notes for studying. Plus that bitch embarrassed our whole class because of her stupidity. So I might just take my life right here. 

Thank God we have just five more minutes left until we're done for today. I'm so stressed these days that I could just stay in my room all day and sleep. But I think that's because I have a bad feeling about something and I don't know what it is.

It keeps buzzing me and everyone says that it's nothing but that's not what my past experiences say. But that's a story for another day.

And the bell finally rang. I thought that I would die in this classroom because the air was so thick and people literally stink.

I left the room walking so fast that Anya had to yell to tell me to stop.

˝Hey Y/N!! Wait up!˝

Aaaand now I felt really bad for forgetting her there. So I immediately stopped walking and she fell onto me because she didn't exactly expect me to stop the exact second.

'I'm so so soo sorry for forgetting you there Anya.. Also why the fuck are you running like that?'

She immediately stood up and cleaned herself up. Hitting me with a notebook in my head.

I deserved that one.

'I was yelling like a dying person before this and you haven't heard me you dumb bitch! You forgot your phone on the desk.'

Literally if she didn't find it I wouldn't realise that I left it somewhere until I had to call my mother. Which I rarely do because I don't care. Besides that if I talk with someone, that's just mostly an in person interaction, because I don't like plain dry texts and phone calls.

Believe it or not, as much as I hate people in general, I love my friends. A lot. So I like to see their reactions to something I say, or their faces when they crack a joke, body language etc. I love to see them happy. Because right now, I'm not.

With another hit on the head I was dragged back from my thoughts, agan.

'Next time when you zone out while I'm talking expect to be thrown out of the window! You can't do that all the time.'

I chuckled, mainly because Anya is very short and has a cute face so it's funny to see her raging up.

'Anyway, I was saying that we will probably get notes from a guy who's starting classes with us within next month. He failed his first year because psychology professor didn't let him pass his final exam.'

Okay now that is interesting, because I heard that psychology teacher literally doesn't give a fuck about people's grades because we have psychology only in our first year so she just lets people pass.

So that had my interest for the first time in a while.

'Okay but who's the guy and how the hell do you think you're going to get the notes from him?' I asked, genuinely confused because both of us don't talk to anyone. We just sit in the corner judging people. I think I would be surprised if we had one more friend within the next 4 years.

'So,  his name is Meguru Bachira, and all I saw was that he's cute as fuck. That's it.'

Oh God no. Nonoonoonoonononono. I can't do this again.

'Aaaand with that, I'm out. If you get notes from him, pass them to me because I'm not having a grade lower than the highest one because of that one bitch.'

With that I started walking to the front exit of the building, and she again started running.

'Y/N listen to me!!! I'm just kidding. Okay I'm not, but listen, he's not coming till next week because he's recovering from a back injury, because I heard that he fell from a tree while trying to save a cat.'

Ugh I'm falling for cute animals. Again.

'Okay I approve, just because of a cat. Anyway, still, how the fuck are you going to get those notes?'

'There's where youu come iiiiin'

She looked at me with an enormous grin on her face, and boy, I'm more and more scared of that face every time I see it.

'Oh hell no, I'm not doing anything.'

'Pleeeeeeaaaseeeeee Y/N, I'll buy you a big ass gyros if you befriend him.'

THE AUDACITY, she's really trying to buy me with food.

For fuck's sake now I can't say no. I'm hungry as shit.

'Buy me a gyros now, and after everything, buy food and bananas for Minji and we got a deal.'

I really didn't think that I would literally sell myself for food. But oh well, times and people change. 

'Okay you got yourself a deal. Also, are you going home after we eat or do you want to go to my place to hang out?'

As much as I want to hang out with her, unfortunately, my head wants to explode every second because I'm, again, hungry. And after I eat I always go to sleep or else I would throw up because of the pain.

'Listen, I would love to but I have to go back because if I'm not home for longer than a day Minji is going to eat all of my cables and furniture because of stress. And also my head is going to explode.'

'That little mf has you wrapped around his little tail like a toy, but I can't blame you, he's so cute I could choke him to death because of how much I would hug him. NOW, let' s go eat or we will be trapped in this stinky building for the whole night.'

So we went to a local gyros place that I found accidentally when we started with college, because I didn't even imagine that I would ever find it around here. So I got Anya hooked on it, and for myself, I can proudly say that I can eat 3 of them in a row.

After we ate, it was time for me to go home.

Since it was around 8:30pm I really didn't want to walk all the way to the apartment since it was really dark outside. So a bus it is. But still I had to walk to the station.

The time I take to go there usually is slow, just because I like to appreciate the city at night and people who have the courage to go outside when it's this dark.

Night was always the time that I loved more. In the daytime I'm always thinking that I'm wasting my time when I'm not doing something productive, so it just makes me feel bad. While at night we can see that everyone is being themselves. That is like the only time the other people's agendas don't dictate what you're doing. Also it seems sometimes that the night is endless.

When you're outside at night it just brings more of an experience to it. It's blissful to the point that I'm feeling pleasant. Which never happens. I love the feeling of the streets being cold and seeing people in groups who hang out freely without someone yelling at them and judging them who they are.

I also met a lot of great people during my high school days at night, even though I don't talk with them anymore because we split our ways, it was still an experience.

As I already said before, time and people change... So who knows what's coming my way.

Aaaand here's the first chapter all complete, it's a bit shorter than I would like it to be but oh well, I'm going to post slowly so might as well post long chapters.

I hope that yall enjoyed this one,

Till next time! Z.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 671 12
ใ€‚โ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŽง๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿซงใƒปยฐโœฉ... โžขin which an innocent cat is responsible for the beginning of a love story of a boy who's never had his first love before and a girl...
111K 4.8K 40
ยฆยฆ oh y/n's here ยฆยฆ what's a lazybum like u doing here ยฆยฆ oh :x Blue Lock ร— Fem!Reader Published:: 16 February 2024 Ended:: 7 March 2...
14.5K 482 11
DESIRE. ", - > "๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—น/๐—ป, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—˜๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
113K 15 1
"...god i love pretty emo boys" " we can tell " โ› your girlfriend wants to be my girlfriend, she's been calling me telling me 'bout you. โœ ...