ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’

By Zekepng

[𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] [πˆππ…π‹π”π„ππ‚π„π‘ 𝐀𝐔] (y/n) has always thought of Eren Jaeger as a fboy/play... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„ [𝐩π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝]
[𝟏] 𝐋𝐀
[𝟐] πƒπˆπππ„π‘ ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸ‘] ππŽπ‘π‚πŽ'𝐒 ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸ’] 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
[πŸ“] π‚π€π‹π•πˆπ πŠπ‹π„πˆπ ππ‡πŽπ“πŽ π’π‡πŽπŽπ“
[πŸ”] πƒπˆπ’ππ„π˜π‹π€ππƒ
[πŸ•] ππ€π‚πŠ π‡πŽπŒπ„
[πŸ–] π‡π€ππ†πŽπ•π„π‘
[πŸ—] 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓
[𝟏𝟎] π‚π‡πˆπ‹π‹ πƒπ€π˜
[𝟏𝟏] π’π‡πŽπππˆππ†
[𝟏𝟐] 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍 𝟐.𝟎
[πŸπŸ‘] π†π„π“π“πˆππ† ππ„π‘π’πŽππ€π‹
[πŸπŸ’] 𝟐 πŠπˆπ’π’π„π’, 𝟐 ππˆπ„π‘π‚πˆππ†π’ & 𝟐 π“π€π“π“πŽπŽπ’
[πŸπŸ“] πƒπ€πˆπ‹π˜ πŒπ€πˆπ‹
[πŸπŸ”] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πˆπ‘
[πŸπŸ•] 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄?!
[πŸπŸ–] π†π€ππˆ'𝐒 ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸπŸ—] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
[𝟐𝟎] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„π’π’π€π†π„
[𝟐𝟏] π„ππ†π€π†π„πŒπ„ππ“ ππ€π‘π“π˜
[𝟐𝟐] π…πˆπ‹πŒ ππ‘π„πŒπˆπ„π‘π„
[πŸπŸ‘] "𝐈'𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜"
[πŸπŸ’] 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†π’
[πŸπŸ“] πŒπ„π„π“πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
[πŸπŸ”] 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀
[πŸπŸ–] π…πˆππ€π‹π‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„
[πŸπŸ—] 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
[πŸ‘πŸŽ] π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘
[πŸ‘πŸ] π“πˆπŒπ„
[πŸ‘πŸ] ππˆπ‚πŠ π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππŽπˆπ’πŽπ
[πŸ‘πŸ‘] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
[πŸ‘πŸ’] π‡πˆπ“π‚π‡'𝐒 π–π„πƒπƒπˆππ†
[πŸ‘πŸ“] π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
[πŸ‘πŸ”] π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 [π‚πŽππ“πˆππ”π„πƒ]
[πŸ‘πŸ•] π‘π„ππ„π“πˆπ“πˆπŽπ
[πŸ‘πŸ–] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
[πŸ‘πŸ—] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
[πŸ’πŸŽ] ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’ π‹πŽπ•π„π‘
[πŸ’πŸ] ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’ π‹πŽπ•π„π‘ [𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 ππŽπ•]
[πŸ’πŸ] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

[πŸπŸ•] πƒπ”ππ€πˆ?!

3.2K 103 416
By Zekepng

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋, 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀!

You were laying on the bed while watching Eren walk around shirtless, the two of you walked around the city for a bit and grabbed lunch before coming back to the hotel. Eren wanted to wash his hair before leaving to go to the game so you were just lying on the bed watching him walk around.

"Apparently I'm getting a new neighbour" you said as you read the message out loud from your phone, Eren was bent over, currently rummaging through his suitcase "man or woman?"

"I don't know Rico didn't say but they're moving in next to me" you said shrugging your shoulders, Eren looked over at you indicating that he didn't know who Rico was.

"Rico lives on the floor below me" you said with a small laugh and he nodded his head as he caught the jersey you just threw to him perfectly.

"you should wear your hair down" you said as you saw him about to tie it, he paused as he heard what you said.

"i don't wear my hair down" he replied and you rolled your eyes at his response "yeah i know that's why i said wear it down"

"I prefer it tied" was all he responded with and you just decided to leave it.

"You know, you never told me you were into basketball." he said as he put the shirt on his body, you looked over at him after you finished typing something.

"huh?" you said but then the words registered in your brain "oh basketball? i'm not like properly into it but i've been to a few basketball games in high school."

"i'm guessing your one of your old boyfriends used to play for the team huh?" he mocked as he packed things away in his suitcase.

"why do you assume it was a boyfriend? could have been a girlfriend, it's giving off sexist vibe" you teased and he rolled your eyes at that comment.

"didn't know you swung that way (y/n) so did one of your old girlfriends play for the team?" he asked again but changing his question.

"boyfriend actually" you laughed and he scoffed at your answer "you're such an idiot"

"but also my brother played for the team and Colt so i was always there to support him" Eren's eyes looked over at you once you brought up your brother.

"oh yeah? how long did he play for?" he questioned and you paused for a moment to count the years.

"like 6 to 7 years i think" you shrugged "but anyways about the tickets I bought them because I knew you were very into basketball" you smiled as you changed the topic.

"how did you know? i never mentioned it" he asked as he threw on his jersey over his hoodie "your apartment has a lot of basketball related things and you told me you were on the basketball team before"

Eren smiled at your response "but the only time you were at my apartment was months ago"

"i'm very observant" you said smiling, you pushed yourself off of the bed and put his jersey on over your head before going to grab your shoes.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

"Ymir! Pieck!" you shouted out as you could see the two girls from down the hallway, they turned around and saw you and started to walked over to you.

It was officially basketball season and that meant that parties were about to be happening every weekend, Elijah and Colt were on the basketball team and the guy that you were currently seeing was the captain of the team so you were there to support the three of them.

"Look at you all dressed up for Jake" Pieck teased as she looked at your outfit, you rolled your eyes at her comment "i can't believe you're seeing a guy who probably doesn't even wash his ass" Ymir said laughing.

"at least i'm seeing someone unlike you who hasn't gotten a girl in years" you mocked and she flipped you off "anyway Annie and Reiner are already inside so let's head in"

The three of you walked into the gym and it was packed out, everyone was chanting your school's team name out and the game was going to start soon, you five were sitting on the back row of the bleachers and got ready for the game to start.

Annie was currently painting Elijah's number on your chest because you already had Colt's and Jake's name on your cheek, you'd always put Elijah's number on your chest because he was the only boy that would have your heart and he would never be able to break it.

"Put your hands together for the Panthers!" a guy with a microphone said and everyone went crazy and started to cheer, they all jogged in a line and jogged onto the court.

Elijah's eyes immediately found yours and he formed his hand into half a heart and you did the same with your opposite hand so that it would form a heart.

"WOOOO!!" Reiner shouted in yours and Annie's ear making Annie smack him "try not to make me deaf while you're at it" she scolded making you laugh.

"Everyone put your hands together for the Gladiators!" The other side of the room was cheering and shouting as the other team jogged into view.

Once the two captains shook hands the game started to commence, you had no doubt that the Panthers were going to win but the games were always too intense for you.

The game was currently tied and the clock was ticking, your voice was sore from shouting so much but you didn't care your heart was beating and you were extremely anxious.

You didn't know much about basketball but a lot of the time you tried to help Elijah and Colt when they were playing especially when it was coming towards the end of the game. They would often look up at you and you'd show them which direction to move to.

Elijah's eyes found yours for a moment and you quickly pointed your finger to the left, he dribbled the ball and passed it over to Jake who caught it. Colt then ran over the correct point and Jake threw the ball over to him and he caught it perfectly. Elijah stood at the three point line which made you anxious but you had faith that he could shoot from there.

Colt passed the ball over to him as he confidently avoided the other players, Elijah caught the ball and looked over at you. You sent him a nod and he took in a deep breath and leaped up and threw the ball praying that it would go in.

Your eyes anxiously followed the ball and your heart paused for a moment.

It was silent as everyone watched the ball.

3

2

1

"YESSSS!" you, Ymir and Reiner shouted as the three of you got up to cheer, the whole room went crazy and Elijah's team grabbed him and started to cheer.

You and Reiner were hugging each other while cheering, the other team looked devastated but you didn't care all you cared about was that smile on Elijah's face.

Once everyone somewhat calmed down you ran down the stairs and ran towards Elijah hugging him "you played so good!" you praised as you wrapped your arms around him.

"All thanks to you" he smiled, Reiner and Ymir were behind you and were praising both Elijah and Colt and you walked over to Jake who was watching you with a smile.

"you look very sexy with my number on your face" he complimented as he leaned down to kiss you, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back "you think so?" you smirked.

"mhm" he mumbled "you coming to the party tonight?" he asked as he had his arms wrapped around you.

"yeahh it's at Mckay's right?" you asked and he nodded, just as you were about to speak you heard someone call you.

"yo (y/n) we're leaving you coming?" Elijah shouted out to you, you looked back to Jake who was looking down at you waiting for your response "i'm going to go with Jake i'll meet you there!"

Elijah sent Jake a glare because he had a smirk on his face "alright just be safe" he said before turning to leave with the others.

Even though they were on the same team they didn't like each other, once they got on the court they left whatever hate they had for each other off of the court but once they stepped off the court it returned back.

You never knew why they disliked each other because either of them would never tell you but you assumed that maybe Elijah didn't like that you were dating him.

"Are you ready to leave babe?" he asked and you nodded and grabbed his hand.

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

The house was packed with drunk horny teenagers, once you and Jake walked in everyone started to cheer.

"PANTHERS! PANTHERS! PANTHERS!" they repeatedly chanted, a drink was put into both yours and Jake's hand and the two of you chugged it as everyone watched you. You were used to the attention at this point because Jake was quite popular but Elijah was also quite popular.

As the two of you walked through the crowd of people, everyone was high-fiving Jake and praising him for playing well today. You saw that Elijah and the others were sitting on the couches and Elijah had a girl in his arms but he wasn't paying any attention to her.

The party was like your usual high school party, drunk people everywhere and people having sex in every corner. You had drunk a sufficient amount of alcohol but not even to make you too drunk so you were currently sitting outside smoking with Colt.

"It's crazy how quick this year is going, I can't believe Reiner, Pieck and E are graduating this year" Colt said as you had your head resting on his shoulder.

"it's going to be weird not having them at school with us and them not coming to all the parties" you said with a small laugh.

"but it's not like the group will fall apart, we'll always be together" he smiled as he wrapped his arm around you.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" Ymir shouted as she and Pieck came running out to the garden area "it's-" they paused as they tried to catch their breath, you and Colt looked extremely confused.

"It's Elijah-" Pieck said panting and you quickly stood up.

"what? what happened?" you questioned because every single scenario was running through your head right now.

"him and Jake-" Ymir started.

"are fighting" Pieck said finishing the sentence.

"shit" you said as you quickly ran across the garden, you slid the door open and saw everyone crowding one specific area and you heard shouting.

"Shit shit shit" you muttered to yourself as you pushed through the crowd and you saw Reiner trying to hold back Elijah who had a tight grip on Jake's collar and Jake was only in his boxer.

Jake's nose was bleeding and it looked like Elijah had already punched him a few times "YOU FUCKING DICK, YOU THINK I WON'T KILL YOU RIGHT HERE!" Elijah shouted.

You stood there frozen, you didn't want to intervene because Elijah never fights without a good reason "Fuck you and-"

He turned his head to the side to spit out blood which made everyone make a weird face because it was disgusting "(y/n)" he said finally finishing his sentence.

"see that's the problem you didn't fuck (y/n) you was fucking another bitch" Elijah said and everyone started to whisper.

Reiner whispered something in Elijah's ear and he turned his head and made eye contact with you, you had a nonchalant expression because you didn't know how to feel.

"that's because she's a prude bitch who doesn't let me fuck her" Jake spat out which made Elijah turn his attention away from you and onto him.

"Say that again for me?" Elijah asked in a calm voice.

"she's a prude bitch" he spat out.

"who doesn't let me fuck he-" Before he could finish his sentence you sent your fist flying into his jaw which took everyone by surprise, Elijah lips curved into a smirk and he drop his grip from his shirt and moved back.

"I'm a prude bitch huh? you can't fuck for shit half the time your dick can't even get hard and then you cry about it" you said loudly, you formed your hand into a fist and punched him again making his lip bust.

Elijah stood behind you glaring at Jake because if he tried anything then Elijah would jump in.

"And last time I checked, wasn't you the bitch who accidentally called out your mothers name? you twist sick fuck" you spat out, the crowd around you started to laugh and you moved away from him and started to walk through the crowd.

"lying ass bi-" before leaving Elijah punched him in the stomach and as he fell he grabbed him by his hair "i wonder if you kiss your mother with that mouth probably considering you moan out her name" Elijah mocked.

"Don't fuck with us because i will not hesitate to do anything to protect my sister and if anything happens i'm coming for you first" Elijah threatened.

He dropped Jake's head and followed after you who was already outside "(y/n)!" he called out.

You leaned against his car and he noticed that Jake's number was smudge on your cheek "are you okay?" he asked.

"Ehh it is what it is, it's not like i was in-love with him or anything" you shrugged.

"good and that's why you always put my number on your chest" he said flashing you a smile, he brought out his car keys and unlocked the car.

"did he actually moan out his mom's name?" Elijah asked as the two of you climbed into the car and you started to burst out laughing "yupp it was really fucking weird but he brought me a bunch of shit afterwards so" you shrugged.

"Rule number 1 finesse all men just not me" Elijah said making the two of you laugh.

"So what's the plan?" you asked as he started to drive the two of you home, he briefly glanced over at you as he was smiling.

"smoke and eat pizza while watching movies?" he suggested and with a smile you agreed to the plan.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀, 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀!

The two of you were sitting at the front row waiting for the game to start, you have never been to an actual basketball game because you'd always just watch them on the tv with your dad and Elijah so everything felt much more intense.

You had your arm linked with Eren's and the two of you were just sitting on your phone "don't look now but the guy in the top right in a green nike cap is recording us" he whispered as he leaned closely into your ear making you smile.

You turned your head to look at him and your faces were very close together. "So when should I look?" you asked.

"Give it like two minutes" he smiled and you raised your brow and nodded, you turned your face forward and sat back into the seat while watching the people prepare for the game.

As more people started to pile in the more you and Eren started to get recognised, you knew that people were obviously going to take photos and videos but it was a lot more people doing it than you anticipated.

You weren't really bothered by it because at this point it was clear that everyone knew that something was going on between you and Eren.

"oh also i have a surprise for you later" Eren said as you looked up from your phone and looked at him "a surprise? why?"

"no reason just felt like treating you to something" he smiled and now you wanted to know what he couldn't possibly surprise me with "how long do i have to wait?"

"maybe 6? i'm just waiting for someone to confirm something" he said as he looked at his emails trying to see if anything had come through yet.

"Confirm something? what is it?" you questioned because now you were really intrigued.

"you'll find out"

You let out a sigh because you liked surprises but you also hated them because you never knew how to react or what was going to happen.

Suddenly the stadium went quiet and the broadcaster started to speak and the game started to begin.

Watching the game brought your mind back to when you were high school even though the games were nothing like the actual thing it still brought you back. You realised how much you missed attending the games in high school and you remembered the day you attended Elijah's last game before he graduated.

Jake was soon kicked off the team and Elijah was promoted to captain and he was the best captain that the team ever had. You wished he would have got promoted to captain sooner because every game they played with him being captain they won.

"Are you okay?" Eren asked as he noticed that you were zoned out "yeah i'm fine i was just thinking about something" you smiled and then turned your focus back onto the court.

It was Lakers vs Raptors and so far it was 40-28, you kept looking over at Eren throughout the match and he wore the widest smile on his lips the entire time.

You found yourself enjoying the game much more than you anticipated the game ended with the Lakers winning as the score was 110.

"Imagine if we came all this way and they lost" you joked as the two of you stood up from the seats "I mean i would be pissed but i'm spending time with you so i wouldn't care" Eren said which made you smile.

The two of you started to walk towards the exit but you were soon stopped by paparazzi and the media "(y/n)! Eren!" they called out and you both turned around at the same time.

Eren had his grip on your hand and the cameras panned onto that "could you two answer a few questions?" the man asked and you looked over at Eren who was looking at you and you shrugged your shoulders.

"yeah sure" Eren said and the two of you turned your bodies around to walk over to the guy.

"What are you two currently doing in Atlanta and how long are you staying for?" the man asked and then he held the microphone towards you two.

"We only came for the basketball game we're actually leaving tomorrow" you said with a smile but Eren moved his head down to talk in the mic "actually we're leaving tonight" he corrected and you looked over at him confused.

"Oh well will you two be going back to LA together?" he asked.

"We're both going back to New York and we'll stay in New York for a while" Eren responded.

"Now for the big question, are you two dating?" he asked and everyone was staring at the both of you. You glanced up at Eren who glanced down at you.

"I think i'll let you guys answer that question on your own and we'll keep letting you guys guess until we're ready to speak on it" he smiled and lightly squeezed your hand.

"We must really go because we have a flight to catch" Eren said and the two of you said goodbye to the reporters.

"What flight are we catching?" you questioned because you had no idea this flight was happening or where it was going to "it's all part of the surprise" he smirked.

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋, 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀!

"Eren can you tell me where we are going?" you asked once again because he refused to answer any of your questions which was making you annoyed.

He was packing his suitcase and also packing yours at the same time but most of the clothes were still in the suitcase since you hadn't used them "grab the stuff from the bathroom then i'll tell you"

You rolled your eyes at him and grabbed the rest of your things from the bathroom and you put them into the suitcase as well, both of you were on the floor stuffing your suitcases and you double checked that everything was inside them.

"can you tell me now?" you asked and he looked into your eyes "5 letters one word" was all he said and you looked at him confused.

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean? 5 letters one word? that could be anything" you scoffed.

"just tell me where we're going!" you groaned as you grabbed his shoulder and shook it.

"Fine fine since you're so impatient" he jokingly sighed.

"Dubai" he said with a wide smile.

"Dubai?!" you repeated.

"yes Dubai" he said laughing at your reaction.

"Fucking Dubai!"

"you have to be lying there's no way we're going to Dubai-"

[ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ]

𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓!

"we're in fucking Dubai" you said still extremely shocked even after an 16 hour flight.

Eren stood there with your hand in his and turned to look at your expression, him making you and seeing you happy was all he needed in life.

"I told you i'd take you there one day"

Authors Note - [ sorry this chapter is shorter than usual but i think in some chapters i'll try to add flashbacks about Elijah so that you guys can get to see his character instead of him just being your dead brother 💀

i always write sm in these authors note and im sorry about that but on the Pinterest board i added a new section called 'Halloween Chapter 😈' and i posted some fit inspo because spoiler there will be a fight happening in that chapter & the chapter will probably be maybe 32-34 i haven't worked it out yet

Literally in the last chapter i was thanking you for 9k and the book is already at 10k 😳 i honestly appreciate every single person that read each chapter so much! and i love reading all your comments <33

also one of my friends on sc said that Eren from this fanfic reminded her of the song Die for you - the weeknd and i can't stop thinking about that and that's basically the vibe of Eren in this fanfic

ANYWAY ILY ALL AND ENJOY THE WEEKEND <333 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.5K 20
❝It's unrealistic reaching a future with you.❞ Y/n L/n a average woman, nothing special how she'd said. She had a best friend since childhood. A huma...
712 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
9.1K 365 24
The reader is quickly thrown into a rag-tag group of friends when she is reunited with her childhood best friend. In a brand new city with a fresh st...