can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

02 | a betrayer

2.3K 90 105
By EuphoriaUnnie

it was drizzling outside. after hours gone by, it started to get heavily rain. the pooling of bloods must've gotten wash away by now. right?

'i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.... i'm sorry!" his face was terribly messy with endless tears.

body shivering, breath hiccupping as he sniffled while cradling the love of his life grey hoodie- his soft scent of amber vanilla penetrating his nose.

he asked himself, what causes strong ocean waves?

waves are most commonly caused by wind. wind-driven waves or surface waves, are created by the friction between wind and surface water.

as wind blows across the surface of the ocean, the continual disturbance creates a wave crest~ the gravitational pull of the sun and moon on the earth also causes waves.

that's what's he's experiencing at the moment. his brain went wild with strong current waves, wanted to drown and die, and followed his lover.

maybe he could see him again on the other side?

he leaned off the bed, reaching for and grasping the bottle, nearly dropping it. he was weaker than he cared to admit.

the transparent bottle was nearly full, he observed with satisfaction, there should be more than enough for his purposes.

his arms were beginning to tremble, the exertion of holding onto the bottle sapping his meager strength, so he waited no longer.

he gulped the bitter liquid, trying to finish off the bottle to ensure he wouldn't wake up again to torment himself further.

but his body was not as strong as his will, the bottle slipped as his strength gave out and he slumped down onto the floor.

the clear blue liquid spreading in a sickly puddle around the carpet. his eyes drifting shut, feeling light-headed so he pull his knees to his chest and hugged his arms close.

scratching his elbow left and right. as if trying to felt some pain back into his numbness, useless body.

"baby!?" his cousin cried in horror the moment he step into the room, it did not take long to realize what happened. and it seemed more than half the bottle had been drunk by the suffering boy.

he knelt beside his cousin and held his moving hand to stop him from hurting himself further as he laid his other hand on the boy's pale cheek. "baby.. why hurt yourself like this?"

he struggled to raise his eyelids as his cousin's bright face swam in his vision. he whispered something else and not answering the question.

"it wasn't working.. i drink too little... i need more.." he trailed off, his eyes closing fully.

his cousin moved his unsteady hand to the boy's neck, fearful of what he would find. his pulse beating in normal rate. thank god.

he thought he would need to sedated the poor boy and send him into deep sleep but his worriness were short lived.

the door threw open with a bang, making it rattle and creak on its hinges as it hit the wall and bounced back. the boy father came and few more men dashed in.

"hoseok. leave the room." hoseok's cruel uncle voice boomed in warning.

hoseok turned to the boy and ruffled his hair, "i'll come back, okay. stay strong." hoseok placing a kiss on his cousin's forehead as he stands and left without eye contact towards his uncle.

"what?.. are you going to kill me now?" the boy breathe out feeling mortified. but he's more than ready to leave this cruel world. "do it. i'm ready."

crossing his arms over his chest, "you think i would let you off easily? you think you can meet him in heaven? hell no. i still need you for distraction. you're still useful for me."

he stood up with wobbling feet but he can't show his weakness so he growl and straightened himself. his entire body was shaking in rage now. he took in a deep breath and eyeing his father.

"useful my ass! you killed yejin and you made me kill my own soulmate!"

he grabbed the enchanted flower vase in glass and launched it as it landed on his father's temples, at the edge of his brows.

shiny and tiny pieces of the fragments is seen drops on the floor. he suck in a deep breath past the tightness in his throat, he continued,

"you push me to kill my love! he's my heartbeat, my moon, and now he's dead because of you, bastard! you drug me and made me betrayed them!"

"moon? moon my foot!" he lunges forward and hands on his son's neck. he choke him. "you want to die, do you? now, die!!" he screamed his lungs out.

"your mom cheated behind me with jeon. she's even got pregnant from his sperm. and you fall in love with his son, here i thought you guys are friends!"

sighing deeply as he smirked and tightening his grip on his son's neck,
"i'm happy yejin (mr jeons wifey) died actually. that bastard loses his own wife and also his mistress, your mom! (mrs kim, taetae's momma) it's like 'killing two birds with one stone'! "

"w-what, mom and j-jeon ssi having an a-affair?" the boy brain and body tensed as he struggled for air. his lungs started to burn, his vision darkened, causing him to lose consciousness for a few seconds.

but as soon as the grip loosened, fortunately enough for him to draw several gasping breaths.

someone calls his father and truthfully, that caller saves him this time from dying. the boy wanted to die by being overdosed or stabbed himself just like how he stabs his lover. not by choking.

'I have a pen, I have pineapple, Uh! Pineapple-Pen!' his father fishes out his flip phone from his pocket.

his men surpressing their laughter as it's not a funny situation, the ringtone is. - he turn looking at his men stood behind him with a harsh glare while answering the call.

"yes?"

"what did you say!?"

"shit!" he muttered pacing back and forth. "so where is that bitch now!" he yells through the phone.

"he's at the south area nursing home? fucking good job. make sure no one finds out about this." he grunted in annoyance as he threw his phone to his men, facing his son.

"looks like you're not gonna die today, my son. not today." a huge grin lighting up his face.

"your lover not dead anymore. he's alive!" he told his son, a playful smirk on his face.

his head snapped up at that. "wh- what d-do you mean, h- he's still alive?" he exclaimed, clutching his bruise neck. his aching body filled with rhythm that makes his heart beats fast as if it might burst.

"stop stuttering! yes i said he's not dead. he survives the stab wound. unfortunately he made a mistake chasing my men, so they told me they hit him that his body flew quite far. but that son of a bitch still breathing! but a good thing is...... he lost his memories."

my baby is alive. he's alive... but could it really be possible..? he lost his memories, he won't remember anything? he will forget his baby. he won't know i am his darling.

"listen here, kim taehyung, you ungrateful shitty. pack your stuffs and get ready. you'll leave next month to the nursing home. i'll put him under your care.

i can't let him recover back his memories. so your job is to monitor him and make sure to feed him the pills on schedule."

"h-how long will i stayed there?" the boy tilted his head. did he felt relief? no. this pain is far more worse than before.

more painful than the time he lost his unborn child.

"until i finds out about the memory card that bitch mentioned. there must be something else hidden. with that information maybe i can definitely
destroy the whole jeons, and fireeeee his whole territory!"

he giggles to himself as he demands into the silent air; he reminded his son, his customized coffin waiting for him if he decided to back off.

he finally let out a breath of relief when his father left. he felt like being revive after drowning so deep.

although his love had lost his past memories, but at least he could see him again. the thought made him crack a small smile.

but then it disappeared. his face screwed up in heart-wrenching misery. he felt his breathing freezing on the spot before he drops to the floor. tears staining his flawless pale skin

"its true what t-they said. betrayal doesn't come from enemy.. mark my... words, y-- you'll regret doing this to me. kim taehyung.... you.. are.. a betrayer."

everything happens because he betrayed everyone.

kim taehyung, a betrayer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 3.1K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
584K 43.6K 31
Taekook in a historical royal AU & Urban idol-bodyguard AU Warrior Jungkook and Prince Taehyung were forbidden to love but they couldn't help and end...
87K 5.5K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
170K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...